MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goncalo's book axed - Madeleine McCann's parents relieved as Portuguese cop axes controversial new book on case

+13
poster
Dee Coy
unreorganised
Heisenburg
What's_up_doc?
joyce1938
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Mo
espeland
candyfloss
Freedom
Andrew
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Goncalo's book axed - Madeleine McCann's parents relieved as Portuguese cop axes controversial new book on case - Page 3 Empty Re: Goncalo's book axed - Madeleine McCann's parents relieved as Portuguese cop axes controversial new book on case

Post  mumof6 Mon 03 Apr 2017, 12:42 pm

Looking at the sky website, sky use @sky.uk for contacting the company.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Goncalo's book axed - Madeleine McCann's parents relieved as Portuguese cop axes controversial new book on case - Page 3 Empty Re: Goncalo's book axed - Madeleine McCann's parents relieved as Portuguese cop axes controversial new book on case

Post  Andrew Mon 03 Apr 2017, 12:44 pm

Just looked in on Sonia's twitter stuff. Apart from a few retweets then this is her latest one:

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton  Mar 27
More
It's not conspiracy theory to say the facts of the #Westminster 'terror attack'  are far from established. MSM & Govt often lie. That's fact
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Mon 03 Apr 2017, 12:46 pm

espeland wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Sonia mentioned a long while ago to people that she had had a sky email address for years.  If you are a sky subscriber you can get an email addy same as Virgin or BT.  Don't think she actually works for Sky (I think IIRC she said that too) , just is asked on for her opinions, just like other journalists and guests.

Ok thanks, that clears part of my post but still leaves a few questions - what was she doing in that two-month period and did she appear (anywhere) during that time?

Perhaps she was lying low. From the link I provided earlier
Sonia Poulton wrote:* My home is now wired up to the Metropolitan Police and we have been placed on 'special schemes' which means that calls from our home are given priority. This is crazy. I am only doing my job but I am being heavily attacked and threatened for it.
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 03 Apr 2017, 12:47 pm

espeland wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Sonia mentioned a long while ago to people that she had had a sky email address for years.  If you are a sky subscriber you can get an email addy same as Virgin or BT.  Don't think she actually works for Sky (I think IIRC she said that too) , just is asked on for her opinions, just like other journalists and guests.

Ok thanks, that clears part of my post but still leaves a few questions - what was she doing in that two-month period and did she appear (anywhere) during that time?

I know from posts elsewhere that she was dealing with a trial of someone she knew? I think CMoMM has a lot about it, and have seen it on twitter. I am not au fait with it so cannot say, but she did say on twitter she was not available for a while

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton · Jan 11

Off Twitter for now (contact: soniapoulton@sky.com) but on BBCRScot with Kaye Adams after 11am today #singleparent #myths Happy 2017 Y'all!

This I think was her last tweet on McCann case..

Sonia Poulton‏Verified account @SoniaPoulton · Mar 3

Replying to @jplsynnott @washingtonpost
I agree with some of yr conclusions about trolling but yr research group #mccann is a biased & simplistic sample

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 03 Apr 2017, 12:48 pm

AndyB wrote:
espeland wrote:

Perhaps she was lying low. From the link I provided earlier
Sonia Poulton wrote:* My home is now wired up to the Metropolitan Police and we have been placed on 'special schemes' which means that calls from our home are given priority. This is crazy. I am only doing my job but I am being heavily attacked and threatened for it.

Thanks for that AndyB,

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 03 Apr 2017, 1:02 pm

I can't recall reading that bit before about her house being wired up to Met Police and the 'Special Scheme' stuff.... What's that then by the way?

Also the bit above that sentence (on the link).... The bit about securing unique and valuable footage that has been stored away which will prove valuable etc.... Can't recall reading that before either. I wonder what that's all about then... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 03 Apr 2017, 1:13 pm

Just to get back to the book for a moment, let's not forget he has another published available on Amazon uk.

Goncalo's book axed - Madeleine McCann's parents relieved as Portuguese cop axes controversial new book on case - Page 3 31prdQDv61L._BO1,204,203,200_

A Mordaça Inglesa A história de um livro proibido

The English Gag The story of a forbidden book  (Microsoft translate)

EXCERTO «Surge da minha indignação perante o peso da censura a estilhaçar os direitos fundamentais do ser humano. Não desejo o papel de vitima mas recuso-me a ser submisso. E não posso silenciar ou deixar cair no esquecimento valores universais que conferem ao Homem a sua verdadeira dimensão. E é por isso que a minha indignação não dever ser solitária. A luta contra a censura é urgente e nasce da vontade de todos. Mais do que um protesto de um homem amordaçado, pretendo, sobretudo, defender a liberdade de expressão com o direito de formular livre e responsavelmente pareceres, conceitos e convicções. A história de um livro proibida precisa de ser contada. Em nome da liberdade e da responsabilidade.» Gonçalo Amaral

Microsoft translate..

EXCERPT «arises from my outrage at the weight of censorship to shatter the fundamental rights of the human being. I do not wish the victim role but I refuse to be submissive. And I can't silence or dropping into oblivion universal values which give the Man the your true size. And that's why my outrage should not be lonely. The fight against censorship is urgent and is born from the will of all. More than a one man protest gagged, I intend to, above all, defend freedom of expression with the right to bring free and responsibly opinions, concepts and beliefs. The story of a forbidden book needs to be told. In the name of freedom and responsibility.» Gonçalo Amaral

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3