MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mystery of the death of Kirsty Maxwell

4 posters

Go down

The mystery of the death of Kirsty Maxwell Empty The mystery of the death of Kirsty Maxwell

Post  Andrew Tue 09 May 2017, 8:53 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4487038/Benidorm-five-face-new-probe-balcony-plunge-death.html

'He DID see her jump': 'Benidorm five' face calls to return to Spain for new probe over hen-party girl who plunged to her death from their balcony after 'inconsistencies' in their stories
Kirsty Maxwell, 27, fell from 10th floor balcony while on hen party with 35 friends
British man investigated over the death has been allowed to return to the UK
Joseph Graham, 32, was released without charge but is still under investigation
Mr Graham told police Mrs Maxwell fell 40 seconds after reaching his apartment
But friends said he DID see her jump from Juliet-style balcony, lawyer claims
Another friend spoke to her before her horrific fall near swimming pool below
Mrs Maxwell, from Scotland, married husband Adam in September last year
His lawyer wants all five men in death-plunge apartment to return for questions

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The mystery of the death of Kirsty Maxwell Empty Re: The mystery of the death of Kirsty Maxwell

Post  Freedom Tue 09 May 2017, 9:01 am

I'll read up about that one - I haven't heard of it before.

I'm reminded of this famous case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Smith_(nurse)
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The mystery of the death of Kirsty Maxwell Empty Re: The mystery of the death of Kirsty Maxwell

Post  Andrew Tue 09 May 2017, 9:10 am

I can't say I've heard of the Helen Smith one myself. Sounds an intriguing and mysterious case.

I read about the tragic hen-party girl when it first happened and thought something wasn't adding up. The first time I've seen the group of lads involved dubbed 'The Benidorm Five' though.

Lets hope the Police iron out these 'inconsistencies' straight away.

(and not leave it 10 plus years)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The mystery of the death of Kirsty Maxwell Empty The mystery of the death of Karen Maxwell

Post  Andrew Fri 12 May 2017, 11:57 pm

A bit more about that lass and the 'Benidorm 5'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4501382/So-DID-Kirsty-fall-100ft-death-8am.html

So why DID Kirsty fall 100ft to her death at 8am? How the newlywed on a hen weekend in Benidorm was in a top-floor flat with five British body-builders who'd been drinking and taking cocaine and sex pills
Kirsty Maxwell, 27, fell from 10th floor balcony while on hen party with 30 friends
Joseph Graham investigated over the death has been allowed to return to the UK
He had been staying with four friends at the apartment Kirsty fell from
They had been drinking large amounts and taking cocaine the night before
Mrs Maxwell, from Scotland, married husband Adam in September last year
His lawyer wants all five men in death-plunge apartment to return for questions

Last paragraph snipped from the article:

Perhaps it would be better for everyone if the Benidorm Five were to return to apartment 10E and explain exactly what happened that awful Saturday morning.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 13 May 2017, 9:25 am

I think that this one deserves its own topic.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 13 May 2017, 10:22 am

Freedom wrote:I think that this one deserves its own topic.

It's certainly chavtastic. I wish people would just grow up a bit.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 13 May 2017, 12:07 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 13 May 2017, 7:13 pm

Freedom wrote:I'm not sure what you mean, unreorganised.

I was going to explain but can't be bothered really. But the short version is that nobody came out of the story well including the woman who died. I don't want to sound like an old fart but you've basically got near thirty somethings acting like children in their increasingly desperate attempts at hedonism.

A cup of tea is more my cup of tea.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 13 May 2017, 8:27 pm

I get what you're saying, Un.

A married 30 (or whatever she was?), had no business being there. Sadly, I can sort of envisage what occurred.

And p!ssed up foul play involved.

Terrible stuff.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 13 May 2017, 8:32 pm

I sort of agree there unreorganised.

It`s very sad indeed for the young lady`s husband.

But these hen parties (and stag parties) to places like Benidorm are really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Gaggles of drunk women have no decorum and act like fish wives - they are worse than a gang of drunk men IMO. They let their gender down. A lady I used to work with had a son that went on one of those stag parties and fell off a balcony = he survived but is permanently disabled. When the drink is in, the wits are out as my mother used to say.

Goodness knows what happened to this young lady - it`s a shame the young don`t realise the consequences of getting blind drunk.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 13 May 2017, 8:35 pm

Andrew wrote:I get what you're saying, Un.

A married 30 (or whatever she was?), had no business being there. Sadly, I can sort of envisage what occurred.

And p!ssed up foul play involved.

Terrible stuff.

I wonder if they`ll find out how she got from her bed to another far off room with 5 men in it.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 13 May 2017, 9:32 pm

They knew/met prior ( by that, I mean on holiday). Flirty behaviour, teasing etc. Yes she's married (but on hol and that age - it doesn't mean anything. Sadly).

She turned up to their room in a state. Lads were in more if a state and fancied chances. It was about to happen before sober up/refusal. Intense argument, got out of hand. One lad dangled her over for a scare and dropped her (CCTV backs the fall position).

Imo reading the stuff. But very sad anyway.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 14 May 2017, 10:21 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3560630/family-of-benidorm-balcony-plunge-victim-kirsty-maxwell-blast-spanish-cops-for-missing-crucial-footage-of-her-last-moments-after-failing-to-check-mobile-phones-of-men-quizzed/

VICTIM'S FAMILY BLAST COPS Family of Benidorm balcony plunge victim Kirsty Maxwell blast Spanish cops for ‘missing crucial footage of her last moments’ after ‘failing to check mobile phones of men quizzed’
Sources say vital footage of Kirsty's last moments could now by deleted or disposed of.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 06 Jun 2017, 8:36 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4563472/Benidorm-Five-face-police-investigation.html

'Benidorm Five' face police investigation: All five Brits in Benidorm apartment when holidaymaker, 27, fell to her death are ordered back to Spain for questioning
Kirsty Maxwell, 27, was in Benidorm on friend's hen-do when she tragically died
Kirsty plunged from a tenth-storey hotel apartment that she entered by mistake
The Scot, from West Lothian, married her grieving husband Adam in September
Amazon worker Joseph Graham was only one facing court probe after her death
They are Ricky Gammon, Anthony Holehouse, Callum Northridge, Daniel Bailey

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 28 Jul 2017, 4:30 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down