MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mystery of William Tyrrell

+7
unreorganised
Andrew
Rosa canina
bluebell
wjk
Beanie
Carlymichelle
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The mystery of William Tyrrell - Page 3 Empty Re: The mystery of William Tyrrell

Post  Freedom Sat 27 Nov 2021, 6:12 pm

Lots of recent news about the case - surely these searches should have been done at the time though?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11-17/car-seized-from-gymea-as-part-of-william-tyrrell-investigation/100622932
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The mystery of William Tyrrell - Page 3 Empty Re: The mystery of William Tyrrell

Post  Freedom Thu 02 Dec 2021, 11:07 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10255465/Broadcaster-doesnt-buy-foster-mum-person-William-Tyrrell-disappearance.html

From the article: 'If the foster mother is guilty of this, she is the greatest actor in Australian criminal history,' Smith told 2GB colleague Ben Fordham on his breakfast program on Monday.

The woman and her husband were recently charged with the assault of a child who is not William Tyrrell, which Smith also '[doesn't] believe for a second'.

'Anything is possible but I know these people, and I don't buy it,' he said.

'They are both professional people from a comfortable part of Sydney, are level-headed and decent. I can't believe this for a second.'

'She more than anyone in this whole case has pushed the police to remain on the case. She's gone to the coronial inquiry, urging police to not shelve the disappearance of William Tyrrell and to keep looking.'

'Why would someone do that when if they're guilty, they're only encouraging people to come back to her.'

Mr Smith may of course be right but, speaking generally, a person's financial status and class are quite irrelevant when anything of a criminal activity is involved.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Thu 02 Dec 2021, 12:27 pm

The foster mother reminds me of Kate McCann, a professonal woman (and therefore above suspicion!) and constantly asking the police to do more. Some people I tried to convice about the McCanns knowledge of what happened to Madeleine used the same argument as this broadcaster that if they were guilty they wouldn't be keeping the story in the news. Its actually hard to answer that as an innocent parent/carer would keep up pressure on the police.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 02 Dec 2021, 12:32 pm

Yes, the situation is very similar.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 09 Feb 2022, 5:48 pm

I'm looking forward to this.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Wed 07 Feb 2024, 2:16 pm

I've discovered this YouTuber recently. He doesn't believe the McCanns either.

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3