MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pat Brown E book - TEN MISSING AND MURDERED CHILDREN'S CASES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MADELEINE MCCANN

5 posters

Go down

Pat Brown E book - TEN MISSING AND MURDERED CHILDREN'S CASES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MADELEINE MCCANN Empty Pat Brown E book - TEN MISSING AND MURDERED CHILDREN'S CASES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  Freedom Tue 08 Aug 2017, 7:56 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown E book - TEN MISSING AND MURDERED CHILDREN'S CASES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MADELEINE MCCANN Empty Re: Pat Brown E book - TEN MISSING AND MURDERED CHILDREN'S CASES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  candyfloss Tue 08 Aug 2017, 12:31 pm

Yes, I thought at first she was just using the name to sell the book, but I see now, she was being sarcastic about the media linking every single child missing case to Madeleine.  Here is another tweet from her earlier...

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 43m43 minutes ago

The pros know that what I wrote in my new book about the media & the #mccann s is true which is why they are so mad!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown E book - TEN MISSING AND MURDERED CHILDREN'S CASES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MADELEINE MCCANN Empty Re: Pat Brown E book - TEN MISSING AND MURDERED CHILDREN'S CASES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  candyfloss Tue 08 Aug 2017, 1:25 pm

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 2h2 hours ago

UK! If you ACTUALLY read my book and understand it IS in support of all other missing & murdered children, please write a review at #Amazon

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 1h1 hour ago

Gee, Pammie says I have been "the bain of the McCann's life for years"! Good lord, really? Maybe the truth DOES hurt! #mccann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue 08 Aug 2017, 1:29 pm

I have just downloaded the book, will read later on.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 08 Aug 2017, 5:35 pm

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 41s41 seconds ago

Replying to @SwanLak94816476

The book is totally about the Madeleine McCann case & what it has done to other missing & murdered children's cases. #mccann #satire #truth

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 37m37 minutes ago

Replying to @RealHumptyB

The title is important as this is the whole point (satirically). No children's cases matter unless they are connected to Maddie #McCann .

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown E book - TEN MISSING AND MURDERED CHILDREN'S CASES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MADELEINE MCCANN Empty Pat Brown E book

Post  candyfloss Wed 09 Aug 2017, 6:38 pm

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 28m28 minutes ago

THANKS for 13 super 5 *reviews on #Amazon ! This will encourage others less familiar with #mccann to read the book! https://www.amazon.co.uk/MISSING-MURDERED-CHILDRENS-NOTHING-MADELEINE-ebook/dp/B074MHK6W1/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 09 Aug 2017, 6:49 pm

Didn't realise but you don't need kindle just download to computer for free...

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 1h1 hour ago

You don't need #Kindle to read my new #truecrime book! Just download the #FREE copy & read on your computer. #mccann

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dannii Wed 09 Aug 2017, 10:17 pm

Was wondering if you could download it to a laptop but as Amazon want personal details i wont bother,i am sure i would forget to cancel the subscription that i dont want.I am sure someone will copy it somewhere on the net.
dannii
dannii

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:21 pm

dannii wrote:Was wondering if you could download it to a laptop but as Amazon want personal details i wont bother,i am sure i would forget to cancel the subscription that i dont want.I am sure someone will copy it somewhere on the net.

No subscription necessary, you can just buy it, outright, for £0.00.

They do want name and address, and you will need software to read it on your laptop, I use calibre as I like it, it has been around for ages and I am a dinosaur.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 15 Aug 2017, 4:47 pm

Team McCann is still on its toes!

This is from Pat Brown.

1 hr · Friends Choice, MD, United States ·
Dear UK friends, My new book (now 99 pence) is listed as a "hot new true crime" and moving up on the front page listing for Madeleine McCann. However, postive reviews are being pulled as the McCann team is complaining to Amazon about bias (their biased reviews remain). So, PLEASE DO SUPPORT the book with your review, but DO NOT attack the McCanns or their supporters in it. Keep the review on the topic of other children's cases not getting funding and publicity. This will be the greatest help. Thanks!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/MISSING-MURDERED-CHILDRENS-NOTHING-MADELEINE-ebook/dp/B074MHK6W1/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum