MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemma O'Doherty, Investigative Journalist - now published investigation into Madeleine McCann case

+18
Antonia
joyce1938
Mo
Winslow Boy
chirpyinsect
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Dee Coy
dogs don't lie
Poe
Guinea Pig
Heisenburg
Châtelaine
Mimi
PMR
niklasericson
Inca
froggy
22 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gemma O'Doherty, Investigative Journalist - now published investigation into Madeleine McCann case - Page 2 Empty Re: Gemma O'Doherty, Investigative Journalist - now published investigation into Madeleine McCann case

Post  Poe Tue 09 Jan 2018, 1:03 pm

candyfloss wrote:Inca wrote:

As far as I'm aware Ms O'Doherty has not been in consultation with CMOMM - so where does she get her information?

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Oh goodness, that is definitely a classic amongst classics.  'Consultation' Gemma O'Doherty, Investigative Journalist - now published investigation into Madeleine McCann case - Page 2 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon
Gemma O'Doherty, Investigative Journalist - now published investigation into Madeleine McCann case - Page 2 2Q==

You only have to look at her photograph to know that she hasn't consulted CMOMM.

Just like Nicola Wall and Sonia Poulton she has long blonde hair that she doesn't have tied back which is totally against the CMOMM guidelines for professional women.

TB will be scouring his collection of Vogue magazines for snippets of information with which to horrify the CMOMM faithful - I bet she wears nail varnish and high heels - *Verdi faints* *Aquila vomits*

lol!

Back to top Go down

Gemma O'Doherty, Investigative Journalist - now published investigation into Madeleine McCann case - Page 2 Empty Re: Gemma O'Doherty, Investigative Journalist - now published investigation into Madeleine McCann case

Post  candyfloss Tue 09 Jan 2018, 6:37 pm

@Poe, lol. Smile

Gemma O'Doherty tweeting a lot, she has tweeted the 48 questions not answered by KM, and this one...

Gemma O'Doherty‏ @gemmaod1 ·

Tony Blair went out of his way to help the McCanns. Why them, when 380 children go missing in the UK every day? Like Gerry, Blair had strong Donegal links and spent summer holidays in Ballyshannon, his mother’s hometown. McCann’s parents were also from Donegal #MadeleineMcCann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 09 Jan 2018, 7:06 pm

This lady sounds promising?

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Tue 09 Jan 2018, 7:28 pm

I think that the fact she is Irish is good, she won't be as influenced by the UK establishment
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 09 Jan 2018, 9:18 pm

Poe wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Inca wrote:

As far as I'm aware Ms O'Doherty has not been in consultation with CMOMM - so where does she get her information?

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Oh goodness, that is definitely a classic amongst classics.  'Consultation' Gemma O'Doherty, Investigative Journalist - now published investigation into Madeleine McCann case - Page 2 Rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon
Gemma O'Doherty, Investigative Journalist - now published investigation into Madeleine McCann case - Page 2 2Q==

You only have to look at her photograph to know that she hasn't consulted CMOMM.

Just like Nicola Wall and Sonia Poulton she has long blonde hair that she doesn't have tied back which is totally against the CMOMM guidelines for professional women.

TB will be scouring his collection of Vogue magazines for snippets of information with which to horrify the CMOMM faithful - I bet she wears nail varnish and high heels - *Verdi faints* *Aquila vomits*

lol!

lol! lol! lol!

Oh dear - I feel a poll might be coming along....rather like the flu....it breaks out intermittently....and not much can stop it...
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 09 Jan 2018, 9:48 pm

What's that though about 380 children going missing in the U K every day? I don't think so!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Tue 09 Jan 2018, 9:50 pm

PMR wrote:I think that the fact she is Irish is good, she won't be as influenced by the UK establishment

Exactly my thoughts.

Wonder if that will also engender more empathy between her and the Smiths... just a thought Question

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Tue 09 Jan 2018, 10:39 pm

Freedom wrote:What's that though about 380 children going missing in the U K every day? I don't think so!
There could well be 380 reports of missing children in the U.K. every day but the vast majority will return home/ be returned very quickly and they will cover the range from runaways, small children wandering off etc to teenagers who go missing from care homes several times a week
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 10 Jan 2018, 10:04 am

I am posting this copy of paper in Gemma O'Doherty tweet an hour ago, but not what she actually said.  Imo it could be libellous so please have alook at Gemma O'Doherty twitter account.  She claims mary Boyle) knows the McC's)  Here is the twitter account and the picture posted with her tweet......

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1

Gemma O'Doherty, Investigative Journalist - now published investigation into Madeleine McCann case - Page 2 DTKudUvW0AA1wEj

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 10 Jan 2018, 10:16 am

She said that she knew some of his relatives.

I remember from the Donegal topics here and on CMoMM that no close living relatives could be traced, maybe there were a few very distant cousins; perhaps Ann Boyle could have known of some who were dead though.

Last edited by Freedom on Thu 11 Jan 2018, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name of Mary's mother corrected.)
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 10 Jan 2018, 2:45 pm

Gemma O'Doherty, Investigative Journalist - now published investigation into Madeleine McCann case - Page 2 Its-a-small-world_primary1
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 11 Jan 2018, 4:56 pm

Gemma O'Doherty‏ @gemmaod1

My investigation on the #McCann case will be published later this month in @VillageMagIRE. Until then, I will publish information which I consider to be of general public interest about the case here

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 11 Jan 2018, 6:33 pm

I hope she doesn't get hounded and decides to abandon it all.

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Fri 12 Jan 2018, 6:48 am

dogs don't lie wrote:I hope she doesn't get hounded and decides to abandon it all.
I believe it is a good thing that she is from, and working on Ireland but one of most notorious McCs Shill "Rebecca" lives also in Dublin so you never know.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 12 Jan 2018, 7:53 am

Ha! Us Irish girls don't back down easily and can be stubborn, a lone voice (or with little support) on the other side of the country won't have Gemma batting an eyelid, fingers crossed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Fri 12 Jan 2018, 8:59 am

it says online that the magazine has 10 issues pa. Anyone any idea which edition her article will be in? To really do the subject justice you'd need a series of articles.

http://www.thejournal.ie/gemma-odoherty-independent-equality-tribunal-1848038-Dec2014/

see the above link. She took her former employer , biggest paper in Ireland, to court for unfair dismissal and won. She sounds like a good person to take on the Mccanns. She was apparently sacked for doing her job, asking hard questions of important people, in this case the head of the irish police force.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 15 Jan 2018, 10:47 am

Oh dear, Pam Gurney has invaded Gemma's Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011070254271&hc_ref=ART4H9srYMXlL2RQfhDTehtPo-YRGnqqocxLuer4z0jQnUxDlme2hQVe0F4Im4NacVQ&fref=nf

You'll need to be a member to access it. Here is just one of Pam's comments.

Pamela Gurney Did you know, that the PJ officer co-ordinating Madeleine's case, on the very first day she was missing, was in court over perjury charges pertaining to his covering for his men who it appears tortured another mother of missing Joana Cipriano into a confession? They made her kneel on heavy cut glass ashtrays, put a hood over her head and beat her with a cardboard tube until she was black and blue, If you type in Statewatch Leonor Cipriano it will bring up a report.

Most of the PJ in that dept were done for corruption of one kind or another. So let's look towards them shall we and not the obviously innocent parents who have been studied closely for over 10 years by 3 police services and found not to be involved. Remember the PJ Deputy Director has said they have not been suspects in many years and that he has said this on numerous occasions. Accept that and lets find Madeleine please. there is still hope for her whereas sadly I think Mary succumbed to the peat bog. Now I may be wrong about Mary but I don't think so....I am not wrong about Madeleine. Stop the witchhunt!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 15 Jan 2018, 12:50 pm

Yes, they are all trying to smear Goncalo Amaral once again, it proves they are rattled.........

Gemma tweeted this last night

These two precious girls, whose lives were so cruelly snatched from them, have been failed utterly - by the police, the media and by those who clearly have questions to answer about their disappearances.
It’s time the public came to their defence #MadeleineMcCann #MaryBoyle

Here is the reaction from the usual suspects.......

Looking4U2‏ @nowayjomo · 13m13 minutes ago

Would appear a certain Irish "investigative journalist" knows more about what happened to Madeleine #McCann than the Portuguese Police or Operation Grange. Can I appeal to her to contact @metpoliceuk as soon as possible #mccann #GemmaODoherty @gemmaod1 Ta

Calling Gemma O'Doherty an idiot!!

Looking4U2‏ @nowayjomo · 6m6 minutes ago

Replying to @BoyleLance @metpoliceuk @gemmaod1

Yes and the idiot writes for the Village magazine @VillageMagIRE #mccann

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 15 Jan 2018, 12:59 pm

[quote="Freedom"]Oh dear, Pam Gurney has invaded Gemma's Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011070254271&hc_ref=ART4H9srYMXlL2RQfhDTehtPo-YRGnqqocxLuer4z0jQnUxDlme2hQVe0F4Im4NacVQ&fref=nf

Pamela Gurney They made her kneel on heavy cut glass ashtrays, put a hood over her head and beat her with a cardboard tube until she was black and blue,

lol!

I think Miss Gurney has been watching too many anti-police documentaries.

Hasn`t she heard that the Cipriano woman made all that up.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 15 Jan 2018, 1:10 pm

Never mind that - if I was going to take a beating I'd pick the cardboard tube every time. OK so it's worse than the cosh of blu tack but still preferable to getting waterboarded with tippex.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Mon 15 Jan 2018, 1:12 pm

candyfloss wrote:Yes, they are all trying to smear Goncalo Amaral once again, it proves they are rattled.........

Gemma tweeted this last night

These two precious girls, whose lives were so cruelly snatched from them, have been failed utterly - by the police, the media and by those who clearly have questions to answer about their disappearances.
It’s time the public came to their defence #MadeleineMcCann #MaryBoyle

Here is the reaction from the usual suspects.......

Looking4U2‏ @nowayjomo · 13m13 minutes ago  

Would appear a certain Irish "investigative journalist" knows more about what happened to Madeleine #McCann than the Portuguese Police or Operation Grange. Can I appeal to her to contact @metpoliceuk  as soon as possible #mccann #GemmaODoherty @gemmaod1 Ta

Calling Gemma O'Doherty an idiot!!

Looking4U2‏ @nowayjomo · 6m6 minutes ago  

Replying to @BoyleLance @metpoliceuk @gemmaod1

Yes and the idiot writes for the Village magazine  @VillageMagIRE #mccann

No doubt they'll go ballistic when the article actually appears Very Happy bounce
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 16 Jan 2018, 2:33 pm

Mimi wrote:
Freedom wrote:Oh dear, Pam Gurney has invaded Gemma's Facebook page!

Pamela Gurney  They made her kneel on heavy cut glass ashtrays, put a hood over her head and beat her with a cardboard tube until she was black and blue,

lol!

I think Miss Gurney has been watching too many anti-police documentaries.

Hasn`t she heard that the Cipriano woman made all that up.

Cages rattled methinks! Can't believe PG has quoted the Cipriano case...smacks of desperation?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 16 Jan 2018, 2:38 pm

PM:

Most of the PJ in that dept were done for corruption of one kind or another. So let's look towards them shall we and not the obviously innocent parents who have been studied closely for over 10 years by 3 police services and found not to be involved. Remember the PJ Deputy Director has said they have not been suspects in many years and that he has said this on numerous occasions. Accept that and lets find Madeleine please. there is still hope for her whereas sadly I think Mary succumbed to the peat bog. Now I may be wrong about Mary but I don't think so....I am not wrong about Madeleine. Stop the witchhunt!

Haha! Look at that sentence again!

Of course, this is the difficulty with sewing up this case. The parents are so obviously guilty innocent that how can three police forces (services?) have found them not to be involved.

If the parents were found to have been involved then presumably that would make the polices forces involved in the case guilty of the same crime as 'most of the PJ in that dept' would it not?

confused
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 16 Jan 2018, 8:58 pm

unreorganised wrote:Never mind that - if I was going to take a beating I'd pick the cardboard tube every time. OK so it's worse than the cosh of blu tack but still preferable to getting waterboarded with tippex.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 16 Jan 2018, 10:29 pm

Lol at the Dick Emery clips.

The below is really quite interesting. I wonder if there will be some 'leaks' in another case possibly? A few disgruntled 'insiders' or even 'outsiders'?

http://www.thejournal.ie/fresh-appeal-mary-boyle-disappearance-2364294-Oct2015/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next