MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWO YEARS FOR VILE TROLLS - Sunday Express

+4
Freedom
travis macbickle
chirpyinsect
candyfloss
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TWO YEARS FOR VILE TROLLS - Sunday Express - Page 2 Empty Re: TWO YEARS FOR VILE TROLLS - Sunday Express

Post  Mimi Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:22 pm

Candyfloss - can I post up a picture of the lake on the MB video ?
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

TWO YEARS FOR VILE TROLLS - Sunday Express - Page 2 Empty Re: TWO YEARS FOR VILE TROLLS - Sunday Express

Post  candyfloss Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:24 pm

Mimi wrote:Candyfloss - can I post up a picture of the lake on the MB video ?

Yes, I would think that's ok Mimi

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:43 pm

I can`t get the snipping tool to work, sorry. Will keep trying
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:44 pm

Mimi wrote:I can`t get the snipping tool to work, sorry.  Will keep trying

Using the link I posted you can see the area at about 4 mins if that helps Mimi.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:47 pm

@chirpyinsect

She was sooo good at arguing against me that I would suggest the Mccanns use her as lawyer if it ever goes to court. I started off thinking she was an obvious shill but ultimately changed my mind to the other extreme. I still have no idea to be honest.

I made a promise to CF and myself not to post on here again as all roads seem to lead to arguments as far as forums are concerned. But I still post on FB, Twitter and Youtube. If you want to know about the question you asked me I'd be happy to say something via PM.

@Mimi. Well I'm glad to hear you still like me. Smile I sent you a PM and since you never replied I thought I must have upset you somehow. I'll send you a PM with the details.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:48 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:@chirpyinsect

She was sooo good at arguing against me that I would suggest the Mccanns use her as lawyer if it ever goes to court. I started off thinking she was an obvious shill but ultimately changed my mind to the other extreme. I still have no idea to be honest.

I made a promise to CF and myself not to post on here again as all roads seem to lead to arguments as far as forums are concerned. But I still post on FB, Twitter and Youtube. If you want to know about the question you asked me I'd be happy to say something via PM.  

@Mimi. Well I'm glad to hear you still like me. Smile I sent you a PM and since you never replied I thought I must have upset you somehow. I'll send you a PM with the details.  

Happy to be pm`d TBR
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:48 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Mimi wrote:I can`t get the snipping tool to work, sorry.  Will keep trying

Using the link I posted you can see the area at about 4 mins if that helps Mimi.

Yep, I can do all that - stopped the video at the right place, used the snipping tool to grab it and save it, but when I come back to here and try to host it, it doesn`t work - it keeps asking for the url but its just a JPG.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:52 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:@chirpyinsect

Course I still like you Smile - this forum is far better when you dip in. I like your objectivity.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 19 Oct 2014, 9:02 pm

Mimi wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
Tigger wrote:Well, it was Brenda who was threatened with rape and being set alight, so it's nice to know the McCanns are campaigning on her behalf.

Deleted
Anyone else thinks this bears a remarkable similarity to the person who met Brunt to hand over the dossier? Would love to see her kankles.

No don`t think its her.  The woman MB interviewed had shoulder length dark hair and she was a smarter dresser (if you like that sort of thing).  The woman on that video is a scruffy dresser plus being a right nasty, crude individual.  How depressing there are such vile people in this world.

Admin I have pm`d you re this. URGENT
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Oct 2014, 9:13 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Mimi wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
Tigger wrote:Well, it was Brenda who was threatened with rape and being set alight, so it's nice to know the McCanns are campaigning on her behalf.

Deleted
Anyone else thinks this bears a remarkable similarity to the person who met Brunt to hand over the dossier? Would love to see her kankles.

No don`t think its her.  The woman MB interviewed had shoulder length dark hair and she was a smarter dresser (if you like that sort of thing).  The woman on that video is a scruffy dresser plus being a right nasty, crude individual.  How depressing there are such vile people in this world.

Admin I have pm`d you re this. URGENT

Have removed.  If I am not here Freedom can do the same chirpyinsect.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 19 Oct 2014, 9:19 pm

I too am pleased to see you back Thomas. I'll be sorry if you become a stranger again. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 19 Oct 2014, 9:32 pm

Oh thanks Deecoy Smile. I always enjoy reading your well-thought out posts. You seem to bring a lot of new impetus and 'new blood' to this case, the dredging up of the Maclusky sighting being one good example.

I always think of you and Mimi as being swingers, since you happily go between the two fora Smile Don't tell Textusa

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 19 Oct 2014, 9:55 pm

Happy to contribute to all places willing to find the truth, as for swinging over there, well, let's just say I'd rather have certain car keys over others! pale

As for The McCluskey stuff, palm tree on Jill's is to thank for that. She gave me permission to share the link she found on here. I know she also visits here, so thanks, palm tree. I do think the McCluskey thing may have more to offer.

Any nuggets you've found recently, Thomas?

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Sun 19 Oct 2014, 10:49 pm

Cheers Dee Coy, I had the smith (looking like gm) sighting with Madeleine at 10 and the McCluskey sighting (looking like km) hours afterwards, which had them both caught, in my dreams, I know! I still can't get the map (IMO) out of my head either! Anyways, I hope we're getting closer.
JIMO though, no facts.

Just seen the McCluskey sighting got a mention on the trolls exposed fb

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 20 Oct 2014, 8:54 pm

@Deecoy, no real nuggets of information as I tend to leave the digging to people like yourself who are more able and committed.

But that said I do know a couple of things which I'll PM u about Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 7:50 am

It is rare to see expert advice - in this case from a student of law who is a uni student and I has studied criminal harassment (and other offences) in detail as a part of his course. 

@CF: this was posted 'elsewhere' but there appears to be no interest there in this student's contribution.
I find it excellently well put however - a law student who is particularly interested in libel and slander and has a better idea than most what the new 'troll' laws are about, should be welcomed with open arms.

Quote:

It was unclear from the news reports I've read, as to whether the increase in maximum sentence to 2 years refers specifically to the Malicious Communications Act, or to all cases heard by magistrates.
Currently magistrates only have the power to impose a prison sentence of 6 months maximum. After conviction, they may refer sentencing for "triable either way" offences only to the Crown Court, if they feel a longer sentence is warranted.
However, for triable either way offences, there should have been an earlier opportunity, before the case went to trial, to ask for it to be heard before a judge and jury instead of magistrates.

The Protection from Harassment Act is just one of a number of Acts that can be used against internet "trolls", incidentally. The Malicious Communications Act is another.

The police "warning" for harassment usually involves the alleged "harasser" being asked to sign something which states that they agree to cease harassing. I don't know what would happen if they refused to sign it.

Most people (including hostile witnesses) can be "tripped up" under cross-examination by a skilled/competent lawyer, using a series of recognised and well-understood psychological techniques, but as I said earlier, at the trial of an alleged internet "troll", the McCanns themselves wouldn't be the ones on trial.
To make anything "come out" pertaining to the events of May 2007, a defence lawyer would have to pursue inappropriate lines of questioning, and even if they managed to do so unchallenged, whatever might "come out" would have no relevance to the court's decision making, and would most likely go unreported in the media.
Unquote

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2