MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telephone Call Analysis

+4
Dee Coy
candyfloss
dollie
Freedom
8 posters

Go down

Telephone Call Analysis Empty Telephone Call Analysis

Post  dollie Sat 11 May 2019, 10:26 pm

Dear fellow researchers, can you help me answer a simple question?

I'm analysing the telephone call records from the Tapas Group using the PJ Files as a source and I have found references to two specific phone numbers attributed to Kate Healy [McCann]. If you look at this page - https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PHONE_TEXTS.htm you can see the following text "Activations of the mobile phone (44)790-310-8397; Owned/used byKATE MARIE HEALY [McCann]." but on the same page you can also see "The antenna that the mobile phone of the other party, Kate Healy (44774884####)" which refers to telephone number 447748844837.

Do you know whether it is common knowledge that Kate had two phones with her or is this an anomaly in the files?

Thanks in advance.

dollie

Back to top Go down

Telephone Call Analysis Empty Re: Telephone Call Analysis

Post  candyfloss Sun 12 May 2019, 9:46 am

Welcome Dollie.

I don't ever remember this, so need to have a look at it. Nicklasericson a member here does know a lot re the phones and calls, so perhaps could help, or anyone who knows something about this.

Interesting analysis of all calls made here though for those who haven't seen it....

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t310-timelines-from-oc-on-3-5-07

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 12 May 2019, 10:42 am

Not the right spelling but never mind!

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dollie Sun 12 May 2019, 3:40 pm

Hello CandyFloss and Freedom.

Thanks for the information. I think I have answered my own question with a little help from a Facebook group. It appears that this is simply an error (albeit quite a rudimentary one) in the PJ files.

I can confirm that Kate Healy had one mobile phone with her, number 447903108397 and the second number I reference was above (447748844837) was that of David Payne.

My analysis continues...

dollie

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 12 May 2019, 5:59 pm

Some did have two mobiles thought didn't they.... weren't they given the throwaway pay as you go ones by David Payne?

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sun 12 May 2019, 11:41 pm

Yes they did. The throw away mobiles were arranged by someone in the UK. Can't remember who but I'll see if I can find it.
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 13 May 2019, 12:02 am

I'll keep looking but:

01:19:25 1485 "Okay. Okay David it's time to get your phone out. Can I just confirm what mobile phone number you have please''
Reply "Yeah, its ******************, . This is not the phone that I had on the night. This is a, a new phone that I've had since then, quite a few of the numbers I've transferred across.'

1485 "Right.'
Reply "But I haven't got all the numbers that I originally had on that phone.'

=============

1485 "But that number's not in your book at all''
Reply "No, as I say whether it's just because it's not one I've transferred across, because I've not got all of the numbers in this phone that I've got in my other one. I, I mean I can certainly get those for you.'

1485 "You may well have to actually.'
Reply "Yeah okay.'

1485 "The next number ends in ***. Sorry, that's S again, sorry.'
Reply "Okay.'

1485 "And again there was quite a number of text messages, so you text him again.'
Reply "Yeah.'

1485 "Its okay, they've put it in the saved box here.'
Reply "Oh right, so it's the same''

1485 "The same yeah. Okay, we'll move on, this is a small number and it, it is ***.'
Reply "So that's a local number''

1485 "I think''
01:26:10 Reply "Yeah, I mean err it may well have been SA gave us a contact of someone that was a friend of the family in Portugal who err could get us mobile phones because Kate and Gerry you know hadn't got any contact, you know way of contacting, their batteries were running out or something like that so SAhad basically said err you know there's, there's these people that we know there and you know that could have been it.'

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DAVID-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 13 May 2019, 12:57 pm

This thread has prompted me to revisit the files for the first time in years. What were all those trips to the western Algarve about? Is this what prompted Pat Brown to claim that is where Maddie is buried? I haven't read Kate's book; is any of this explained there?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Mon 13 May 2019, 7:13 pm

unreorganised wrote:This thread has prompted me to revisit the files for the first time in years. What were all those trips to the western Algarve about? Is this what prompted Pat Brown to claim that is where Maddie is buried? I haven't read Kate's book; is any of this explained there?

I know. I never delved into that location before seeing this bizarre video - remember it from a couple of years ago?

It's undoubtedly utter nonsense, but the locations she described do fit very well with some of the info in the files. I must confess I got a bee in my bonnet for a while and started looking for the likely "resting place".

"Maddie" describes a relationship with her parents that backs-up a lot of what some suspect (she was feisty and they didn't like it).

Amaral's theory pretty much played out.

"Location of body" described from11.14.

I don't believe in psychics but this young woman is convincing - probably because she describes what a lot of us have already come to believe.

Back to top Go down

Telephone Call Analysis Empty Huelva

Post  Tangled Web Mon 13 May 2019, 9:51 pm

Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 15 May 2019, 9:22 am

Dee Coy wrote:

I know. I never delved into that location before seeing this bizarre video - remember it from a couple of years ago?

It's undoubtedly utter nonsense, but the locations she described do fit very well with some of the info in the files. I must confess I got a bee in my bonnet for a while and started looking for the likely "resting place".

"Maddie" describes a relationship with her parents that backs-up a lot of what some suspect (she was feisty and they didn't like it).

Amaral's theory pretty much played out.

"Location of body" described from11.14.

I don't believe in psychics but this young woman is convincing - probably because she describes what a lot of us have already come to believe.

Yes I remember discussing that at the time Dee Coy; very spooky stuff. I couldn't identify the location stated though, despite spending probably a good few hours looking!

This guy, on the other hand, hasn't got a clue.

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 15 May 2019, 12:54 pm

chrissie wrote:Yes they did. The throw away mobiles were arranged by someone in the UK. Can't remember who but I'll see if I can find it.

Wasn't it Fiona's brother in law, Simon Aldridge? Yes just checked in the files.

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Wed 15 May 2019, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 15 May 2019, 2:56 pm

That's it, thanks chirpy! So the phones could have been registered in David's name but given to others to use.
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 15 May 2019, 3:05 pm

Would the phones have to be registered to anyone at all? They were pay as you go which I think you can just buy a sim card for and use straight away. Question is would they have UK SIMS or Portuguese ones? Roaming charges were pretty high back in 2007 so all those calls to UK would rack up if PT ones, or if only using locally to call each other the credit would be eaten fast if UK ones.
What was the reason given for new phones again? I doubt everyone forgot their charger. Fiona stated in her rog that her phone was left at home as it was broken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down