MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 22 Apr 2020, 1:05 pm

Me too Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 22 Apr 2020, 11:54 pm

Hi all. Long time since I visited but thought I would drop by and ask if everyone is still safe during this pandemic. Shocked

I'm totally bored and currently furloughed from work but me and the family are still healthy (touch wood).

I understand the SY team is still being funded and is on-going? Really surprised now given the whole thing died a death. scratch

Anyway...Keep safe all and very soon we get two miracles!

TTWO

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 23 Apr 2020, 8:56 am

Oh yes, nothing is ever going to stop the "search" being funded!

I wonder if we will ever know why this case received such unusual treatment from Day One.
Freedom
Freedom

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 23 Apr 2020, 6:00 pm

I really should have known better but I was prepared to give the benefit of the doubt to fear-mongering over the Coronavirus.  

The longer it all goes on, the less impressed I am by the UK Government response. It seems abundantly clear that our health authorities are fully in bed with a Bill Gates-style mass vaccination program which, as  the article below shows, is awash with conflicts of interests. By the time an effective vaccine comes along - if it ever comes along (and there are all sorts of theories about how effective/safe vaccines are in the first place) the situation will be very, very different which is nearly always the case with vaccines. The disease is likely to be losing its virulence; herd immunity may well be reached; those who are most vulnerable will have succumbed (which will happen with any disease) and so on.  The virus has already mutated it would seem and no doubt will continue to do so. Several strains of the common cold are coronaviruses apparently and there has never been an effective vaccine for the common cold.

The politics around this whole 'pandemic' is thick with fog and I feel that the atmosphere of doom and gloom is not conducive to mental or indeed physical good health. I had to switch off the TV yesterday evening when there was a report about coronavirus deaths in care homes. Since when were deaths from colds or flu headline news in elderly people in their 80s, 90s and even 100s?

The news seems to be ignoring the fact that in real life people die in thousands every single day. The statistics are not put into context and it's as if nothing else is happening in the world of any importance. It's very, very weird and a bit 'crazy-making', imo.

Presumably, all this will be followed by a tsunami of other diseases/conditions  - both physical and mental - which have been put on hold while coronavirus is seen as the only thing of any importance in the world right now.

I notice that we are being told there will be restrictions until a cure or vaccine is found. Why? There is no effective cure for the common cold, flu, heart disease, diabetes, most cancers, autoimmune diseases, arthritis yet we haven't locked down the world because of that.  There are no cures for most degenerative diseases and most chronic diseases and there is, of course, no cure for old age which will with 100% certainty lead to death. As indeed is a certainty for each of the 7 or so billion people that Bill Gates wants vaccinated. Given that we know that death is a certainty for each individual on the planet at some stage the question must surely be: will  the vaccine lead to people living longer?  (With the proviso above that there is no cure for most chronic and degenerative illnesses of old or even middle age).

Given that it is known the coronavirus is not especially dangerous to children and young people and that even older people who get it tend to have other underlying conditions, then you really have to question the  rationale for the 'lock-down' and throwing so much money into a vaccine. It's not going to benefit the young and it's not going to 'save' the very old either. So how many people will really benefit from a 'cure' or vaccine,  assuming one is ever found?

Chronic diseases kill mostly older people in droves every year. As does flu. While there are vaccines for flu which may have some effect (but without double-blind trials it is impossible to say) flu kills huge numbers of people each year. Mostly, but not exclusively the elderly.

It is a fact that younger and younger people in developed and developing countries are now being seen with chronic diseases such as diabetes and also with autoimmune diseases. Wouldn't it be better to direct more research towards understanding this phenomenon which will have roots in environmental and lifestyle factors, for instance diet, obesity, pollutants, toxins etc? These are variables that can be addressed.

I notice that the trials of the vaccine will involve a control group taking a meningitis vaccine, rather than a control group taking a placebo. This is a vitally important distinction. Unfortunately public health policy and in particular vaccination is so heavily laden with politics, vested interests and smoke and mirrors that I really have very little faith in our public health policies.

It is on record that some diseases died out naturally without a cure or a vaccine - the plague and scarlet fever being but two examples. Chickenpox is an example of a childhood disease  with no cure (and a problematic vaccine) that is mild and which many children get, leading to herd immunity in the adult population. Who is to say coronavirus would not go the same way?

The UK Government policy to throw millions into a vaccine or cure for coronavirus seems to be a throw-back to the belief system that childhood infectious diseases such as smallpox and measles were eradicated by vaccines. Even if they were (and the history of vaccination is contentious)  it was not deemed necessary to 'lock-down' until a cure or vaccine was found. Life goes on despite the inevitability of death (especially in the elderly) as it always has done.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/who-controls-british-government-response-covid19-part-one

Last edited by poster on Thu 23 Apr 2020, 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 23 Apr 2020, 6:51 pm

There was a rather surreal moment this afternoon. I had scuttled out of my bolt hole in the hope of finding a shop open which sold insulating tape. It was needed to repair rabbit damage on the cable to a fridge!

I found a shop and, while I was in there, a van went by with a loudspeaker reminding us plebs of the only occasions that we should leave our homes. It didn't mention the reason I was out!

It reminded me of the warnings in fictional dramas about keeping off the streets in times of danger.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 23 Apr 2020, 7:23 pm

Freedom wrote:There was a rather surreal moment this afternoon. I had scuttled out of my bolt hole in the hope of finding a shop open which sold insulating tape. It was needed to repair rabbit damage on the cable to a fridge!

I found a shop and, while I was in there, a van went by with a loudspeaker reminding us plebs of the only occasions that we should leave our homes. It didn't mention the reason I was out!

It reminded me of the warnings in fictional dramas about keeping off the streets in times of danger.

OMG! We are all in danger of disappearing down the rabbit hole I fear!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 Empty Mr Toad and the politics of disease/money

Post  poster Thu 23 Apr 2020, 7:48 pm

When I heard the news that other countries appeared to be dealing quite intelligently with the whole situation and were devising ways of carefully coming out of a lock-down, I held on to a shred of hope (against my better judgement) that we would be doing the same. My hopes were dashed when the news was announced that restrictions would remain until a vaccine or cure was found.  Given that there is neither a vaccine or a cure for the vast majority of disease and ill-health, this seemed like an incredibly stupid thing to say. And also really depressing.

I really wanted to have some confidence in Chris Whitty, chief medical advisor. I was hoping that behind that unsettlingly bland and amphibian look there might be a  sharp intelligence or at least an avuncular reassurance. Unfortunately, there was neither.  What did emerge, however, was that the inappropriately named Whitty appeared to believe that it was worth throwing millions of pounds of tax-payers money into some kind of race to find a vaccine or cure because it would be worth it to be able to claim that the UK had won that distinction. At least, that's how it sounded to me. (Perhaps it would justify a particular Government policy, for instance.)

However, rather like the race to conquer Mount Everest, I got the impression that the goal was to get to the top first, triumphantly plant a flag and receive the garlands and accolades.

Huh?

Compare that with the approach taken by other world leaders and their advisors.

Not amused.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mr+Toad&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB715GB715&oq=Mr+Toad+&aqs=chrome..69i57.3215j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 24 Apr 2020, 8:48 am

Apologies for the language but this made me smile.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 94571158_284816455862628_4909891662282489856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=yutznAMNZngAX_N6GiY&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr2-2
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 24 Apr 2020, 12:36 pm

Freedom wrote:Apologies for the language but this made me smile.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 94571158_284816455862628_4909891662282489856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=yutznAMNZngAX_N6GiY&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr2-2

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 26 Apr 2020, 10:46 am

I haven't watched this yet.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=282&part=1&gen=99&fbclid=IwAR2mSaLdri7sNr5qgxhBMuWaFGrUodnEATQRBu44z9vDM7zkGQrH75sc_fM

Also from his website.

It's my mothers funeral on Tuesday. I was sent this photograph to tell me how we have to sit during the service. VERY annoying that the criminal global cabal is dictating such things. I am working on a response to the current situation in a Richplanet show which will attempt to critically analyse everything. It may take a month or longer to produce.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 92982613_10221981184789286_8150305652296646656_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=FkuH7s_Ind4AX-Fb9XV&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr2-2
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Sun 26 Apr 2020, 8:46 pm

We have just had a family death and the cremation was like this and only 10 people present including the undertaker and the officiate.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 Empty Gates' megalomania

Post  poster Sun 26 Apr 2020, 10:59 pm

Freedom wrote:I haven't watched this yet.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=282&part=1&gen=99&fbclid=IwAR2mSaLdri7sNr5qgxhBMuWaFGrUodnEATQRBu44z9vDM7zkGQrH75sc_fM

Also from his website.

It's my mothers funeral on Tuesday. I was sent this photograph to tell me how we have to sit during the service. VERY annoying that the criminal global cabal is dictating such things. I am working on a response to the current situation in a Richplanet show which will attempt to critically analyse everything. It may take a month or longer to produce.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 92982613_10221981184789286_8150305652296646656_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=FkuH7s_Ind4AX-Fb9XV&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr2-2

OMG - what a great way of explaining why Gates might be obsessed with implementing a global vaccine program.  It's about money and control.

The photo of the way the mourners should sit at the funeral - WTF? I bet Gates (et al) would be smirking into his billions with this photo.  What a bunch of creeps.

http://techrights.org/2012/07/07/gates-megalomania/
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 27 Apr 2020, 2:43 pm

I don't always agree with David Icke but the last twenty minutes or so of this is very good in my opinion. My take on this is that fear of death is such a strong motivator for human behaviour because it taps into a part of the brain that is very 'fight-flight'.  IMO there must be a huge number of people who are questioning all this. There are some really good points in the last two links about why Spain and Italy appear to have been particularly susceptible. Their elderly populations are not mainly confined to care homes as is the case in other countries such as the UK and Germany.  

Given that there was some knowledge about all this going back as far as January (or much further possibly!)  I find it extraordinary why our government didn't institute measures to limit the spread among vulnerable populations - eg: homes for the elderly, hospitals - in other words places where people who are vulnerable to the disease are in close proximity. It's all very well telling entire populations to 'stay at home' but 'home' can be where infections are most likely to spread.

A colleague used to work as a tour guide on coach trips. The holiday-makers were mostly over 60 and many much older. She said that during the latter part of the longer trips illnesses would spread like wild-fire. And after the trips were over they would hear from holiday-makers making complaints and/or wanting to make insurance claims that they were still ill weeks after the trip. She was telling me this just as the coronavirus stuff was making headlines. I suppose a coach is a bit like a cruise with many elderly people possibly with underlying health conditions in very close proximity.  She also just so happens to have a very elderly relative living in a care-home and I was surprised that visitors were still being allowed completely unchecked (eg: no temperature checks, no masks  etc) a few weeks ago. Another colleague was in the Far East in January and temperature checks were being made at the airport and at hotels. Just how difficult would that be to institute for people visiting places were people are vulnerable?

The management of this whole thing just stinks, imo.

https://youtu.be/q8AJUo-zJP4

These are  interesting too. (Not sure if already posted). The first in particular is extremely well sourced as far as I can see.

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

http://archive.is/ONUmi

ETA: I have a young relative who works in a children's hospital. Staff were (are?) going in to work using public transport entirely unchecked a few weeks ago. No temperature checks even.   I really think we need to demand more answers.  I strongly suspect that once Gates gets his beloved vaccine out any cases of 'coronavirus' will miraculously disappear only to be replaced with the annual flu pandemics which I assume have happened this year as they do every year leading to serious pressure on the NHS.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 Empty Gates' vaccine promises to 'restart economies' and make the founding country rich

Post  poster Mon 27 Apr 2020, 9:07 pm

Exactly two years ago it was reported that Bill Gates was donating £12 million in order to develop a 'universal flu vaccine'. I wonder what happened to this initiative? Surely no such thing is possible given the very nature of flu?

https://www.mountsinai.org/about/newsroom/2018/bill-gates-is-donating-12-million-to-help-develop-a-universal-flu-vaccine-katherine-ellen-foley

Two years later and it would seem that Gates is happy to help fund a number of factories for seven 'promising vaccines' even though only two vaccines at most will make it through to final development and deployment.  Gates is happy to waste a few billion pounds, though, as:

Still, considering the situation the world is in, “a few billion ... is worth it.” He said the effort can save critical months to making a vaccine available, and thus restart economies sooner.

In the end, a successful vaccine will be the “escape hatch” for the global pandemic, Evercore ISI analyst Josh Schimmer wrote in a note to clients Monday.

It'll also represent a huge economic advantage for the first country to start immunizations, the analyst observed. Against that backdrop, Schimmer predicts intense political pressure to approve a vaccine, and he said the pressure could mean lower quality and testing requirements.

Oh - it would seem that the billionaire 'philanthropist' is more interested in restarting global economies then in saving lives? And the carrot for the winner of 'the race' to be the first with a vaccine will be money a huge economic advantage.

I thought it was all about saving lives and 'saving the NHS' though?

https://www.fiercepharma.com/vaccines/bill-gates-plans-to-help-fund-factories-for-7-covid-19-vaccines-but-expects-only-2-will

You couldn't make this stuff up could you? Millions of people are out of work, poor, worried, anxious, suffering from physical and mental ill-health and we are being encouraged to 'clap for the NHS' every week and 'save the NHS' while billionaires like Bill Gates spend millions of pounds just so we can 'restart' global economies.

Just look at the language Gates uses, even allowing for journalistic licence. He uses the language of money. It's worth wasting a few billion to save lives to make billions more. As the article up-thread explained so well, Gates understands the financial advantages of power and control.

I'm having a bad hair day.  confused
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 27 Apr 2020, 9:30 pm

Another little anecdote to illustrate the lunacy of the whole situation.

A friend who has asthma was rushed to hospital with suspected coronavirus. In truth, he gets quite seriously ill each winter with bronchitis/pneumonia which, without antibiotics, would quite likely have polished him off years ago.

Copious amounts of blood were taken showing high white cell counts indicative of his body fighting an infection. This finding is unspecific. Diagnosis: suspected coronavirus. Oxygen levels were deemed to be okay-ish. Several hours later the patient is told to go home. In the chaos of the ambulance staff arriving to take him to hospital his mobile had been left at home. The patient was instructed to use the hospital pay-phone outside in order to get a cab. Patient is barely able to walk but stumbles out and summons an uber. The suspected coronavirus patient clambers into an uber with a driver with no protection at all and is waved off by the NHS staff (I made that last bit about the wave up but you get the picture).

The uber driver drops the patient off to and continues on to his next fare. And the one after that. And the one after that. How many passengers does the average uber driver take in a day/week/month? At the end of a long day of potentially infecting passengers the uber driver goes home to potentially infect his family. All with the blessing of the NHS it would seem.

Recent arrivals in the UK by plane walked through airports without so much as a temperature check whereas in other countries visitors are forced to go into quarantine.

What a bloody shambles.

The world has gone mad and I thought it was just me.

ETA: But just look at recent interviews and photos of Gates. He is practically rubbing his hands with glee - simply cannot suppress his excitement. Now, who does that remind me of who also was smiling at a time when you would not expect him to be smiling?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 Empty Vaccine safety

Post  poster Tue 28 Apr 2020, 12:50 am

This is what happens if a medical expert (or indeed experts) questions vaccine safety.  Very timely indeed. End part of the interview particularly interesting, imo, with speculation about how the virus originated. The question is: 'Who did it?' I also like the comment about not believing in coincidences.

Indeed.

https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/20/03/p15486300/dr-andrew-wakefield-talks-about-the-coronavirus-with-dr-mackenzie-mcnamara

From those at the coal-face: words of wisdom - at last!!!

https://youtu.be/xfLVxx_lBLU
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 28 Apr 2020, 9:23 am

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.

Poster, I don't think you'll be surprised.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 Empty Bullseye!

Post  poster Wed 29 Apr 2020, 3:52 pm

[quote="Freedom"]This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines.

BOTH of them!!!! Bullseye!

Always good to get a positive test result! You know where you stand, so to speak.

Really annoying about the youtube with the doctors speaking because they were absolutely brilliant (and really hot!)  

Looking at the recent news headlines, I have to admit I am laughing because I just KNEW that the MMM would deride the antibody test kits and say they don't mean that you can't get the disease again.

It's part of the drive to push the vaccine as 'saving the world' from cornonavirus. If naturally-derived antibodies can't give you immunity from the disease, then why bother to vaccinate? Why would any antibodies artificially produced by a vaccine do any better? Assuming they work at all. And even if a vaccine does work, who is to say there won't be side-effects that will be worse than the disease which the vast majority of people will recover from?

I won't be trusting the testing of this vaccine, I'm afraid. The books will be cooked just like they have been with the scare-mongering and the computer-generated models of statistics with 'junk in' and 'junk out'.

This is all part of a drive to make people believe that vaccines are somehow the answer to saving the world and to not trust their own bodies and immune systems to do the job they are designed to do.  Whatever the 'experts' say, the science behind vaccines is quite dodgy. Wakefield gave his opinion on the quality of the safety trails. When state authorities try to deny debate on a perfectly legitimate topic (and in fact a vitally important topic) you know you are onto something.

The two doctors on the deleted video knew their stuff and notice how they dodged the whole vaccine issue so as not to get derailed from their experience of dealing with the disease at the coal-face rather than discussing theoretical scenarios? They made some great observations about the difference between theory and practise, for instance.  I thought they were both adorable, they reminded me of better-looking versions of the plastic surgeons on the TV show 'Botched' who I always find quite engaging (although it is scary seeing some of the patients).

Strange times.

On which note. Another little ancedote. Two friends living together were tested for covid 19 antibodies. The one who had been quite badly ill (was pretty convinced it was coronavirus) was double positive for both sars and coronavirus. The other one double negative as no antibodies discerned. However, he was told he still could have had coronavirus but just without the symptoms. Since he hadn't been ill, does this suggest that if you carry the disease but without symptoms you might not have the antibodies? Whereas his friend who had been very ill had antibodies galore, according to the test results.

Given that the symptoms for coronavirus are relatively non-specific and there are no tell-tale rashes or other obvious signs then I strongly suspect that, in the event a vaccine is rushed out and put into general use, any further cases of coronavirus in vaccinated people will be re-classified as something else, in order to 'protect' the sanctity of the vaccine. Whereas unvaccinated people with unspecific symptoms will be classed as definitely having had coronavirus and will be urged to 'do the decent thing' and  get a vaccination so as to 'save the NHS'.

The likes of Bill Gates will not be impressed by the antibody test results, imo, because it will put the power into the hands of individuals rather than into the hands of the public health authorities.

The other aspect of this is that the people who test positive for coronavirus having caught the wild form of the disease will make a very good control group in the event that a vaccine comes out. Comparing those who caught the disease naturally with those who were vaccinated against the disease might provide some useful data.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 29 Apr 2020, 4:15 pm

https://servimg.com/view/16013411/1343

I knew that the WHO would say this. Any glimmers of hope have to be snuffed out and power has to be taken out of the hands of individuals and into the hands of a group of unelected 'experts' funded by Bill Gates who calls himself a 'health expert'.

You bet your bottom dollar that the WHO claim that people who have recovered may not be protected from re-infection UNLESS THEY GET THE VACCINE.

What are the statistics for the efficacy and reliability of the flu vaccine, I wonder? I presume it's not that effective given that there are flu pandemics most winters?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 Empty We're all in this together

Post  poster Wed 29 Apr 2020, 4:22 pm

We're all in this together unless you're a billionaire!

The study found combined billionaire wealth increased by 9.5 per cent in just 23 days during the COVID-19 crisis. By April 10, their wealth had surged to $3.2 trillion, surpassing the 2019 level.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/04/24/institute_for_policy_study/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 29 Apr 2020, 7:58 pm

I have been quite gratified to find that in several shops I have used the usual faces appear. While the 'social-distancing queues sometimes wind down the pavements once inside the shop I find that most people don't seem to give a damn about social distancing, including quite a few of the staff. Wandering around the isles in a state of boredom and bafflement, they pass close to other people, lift up packages then put them down, brush against other people without so much as a 'sorry'.

I was quite surprised, actually, as I expected a bit more paranoia but the youngsters in particular seem not remotely phased and why would they be, really? Older people and/or those with underlying conditions can always get their food delivered and thus avoid the unruly throng in the shops. Surely this would be the right way to ease out of this whole absurd situation?

Let those who are at far less risk of the disease get back to business as usual and make sure that the vulnerable are protected? How else can a society be run? This whole situation is ridiculous.

The worst thing is we are not even allowed glimmers of hope but it's all doom and gloom with 'second and third waves'; life never being the same etc, etc.

Seeing as the vast majority of people will still not have been tested specifically for the disease we simply have no idea what the true statistics are. Is the death rate higher than the expected yearly death rate? Is the death rate worse than in a year when we get a bad flu pandemic. And so on.

He he pays the piper calls the tune it would seem.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 29 Apr 2020, 11:30 pm

Worth reading again - written in 2012 so the writing has been on the wall for a long time. Some really interesting stuff here and I notice the use of the word 'sociopath'.

The Gates Foundation also literally dominates news coverage of Global Health issues.

Gates is privatising public policy, controlling the press, selling people’s lives away, indoctrinating children, and so on.

For those who live long enough, it becomes abundantly clear that history repeats itself. As my nearly 92 year old relative said the other day: 'I suppose my life is worth saving'. In truth, he never expected to live half as long and certainly never wanted to spend his final year/s away from his family. It's difficult being old and being separated from family makes it doubly difficult.

http://techrights.org/2012/07/07/gates-megalomania/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 30 Apr 2020, 9:23 am

A serious word of warning to us all.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 6 94011609_1612097295625867_2614036767019368448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=yv3AEgUqcKQAX-1XaMJ&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr2-2
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 01 May 2020, 9:24 pm

Indeed. Eating and drinking appear to be two of the things that are not banned during the  'plandemic'.  On the other hand, if they were banned then we would all die but not of coronaviruss. But I wonder if we go down as coronavirus statistics?!

I don't know about anyone else, but the longer this goes on the less I give a damn about dying of any old thing including coronavirus? My 92 year old relative says the same. He's been deprived of one of the few pleasures of old age (or indeed any age) - seeing family and friends.

I'm sick of the obvious distraction technique of the ridiculous Thursday clapping and fly-bys for 100 year old what's his name. Good for him but it's part of the distraction technique.

I wonder if this ennui is all  part of the plandemic? I presume it is but timing is everything and I have zero faith in Boris and his henchmen to get it right.

(But could Bill Gates look happier - if he wasn't a billionaire I'd say he'd won the lottery but perhaps he's won his own form of lottery?)

https://youtu.be/yZLWoaxDGMU

ETA: I've saved the link in case of 'whooshing' curtains. I'm so gutted I didn't save the youtube with those two seriously beyond adorable doctors on the front line in a NY hospital.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 01 May 2020, 9:48 pm

My colleague who was treated for suspected coronavirus and sent home I now hear was tested positive for the virus. But it was considered fine for her to stagger out into the foyer and use the hospital pay-phone to summon an uber driver.

I needed to hear this story a few times. Because if a patient who has been tested positive at a hospital for coronavirus is sent home in an uber with a driver who will be picking up dozens of fares or more each day then I am more than perplexed that our health authorities are doing virtually nothing to contain this supposedly 'deadly' infectious virus. Every member of the population who is not a key worker is isolating at home yet patients who are known to be carrying the disease are deemed fine to travel home by uber?

Given the above, why are the police cautioning people self-isolating on park benches?

The whole thing is a load of old clap-trap.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next