MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 7 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  candyfloss Sun 03 May 2020, 5:58 pm

Interesting and scary...….. no freedom of speech it would seem, can't have another opinion...…..

I know he can be controversial, but all the same he does say a lot of things that make sense.

David Icke's YouTube channel which had millions of subscribers has been shut down.  He has launched a new website streaming live at 5pm, but that is having problems.  The story was on MSN news, comments  not allowed and blacked out.  Yet all other comments on other stories about COVID allowed.

ROSE/ICKE III: THE LIVESTREAM WITH David Icke https://youtu.be/lSZ4QyC17F8  via @YouTube
Eye opener to all.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 7 Gk64IktM?format=jpg&name=600x314

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 7 Empty The final solution to lock down?

Post  poster Sun 03 May 2020, 7:16 pm

I broadly agree with some of the views expressed below about Gate's obsessions. I think he is a megalomaniac. I think he gets off on power and control. It would be his dream come true to mandate a vaccine for the entire world's population.

I'm sorry - but that is megalomania.

There is a very long history of disease among human beings and indeed animals. The immune system is a wonderful creation. Rushing out a vaccine for a new virus and immunizing as many people as possible in as short a space of time is foolhardy in the extreme. We don't know enough about the long-term effects of the vaccine, how it might interact with other vaccines, whether it would make people more susceptible to other diseases? How might it affect fertility?  If, say, babies or young children are given the vaccine alongside all the other childhood vaccines, what kind of interactions might occur? How might this effect the development of a human being's immune system  if we try to suppress all and every natural disease? Will it lead to an increase in non-communicable diseases which are now so prevalent in society such as heart disease, cancers, respiratory disease and auto-immune diseases which are all far bigger killers than coronavirus? A vaccine will not make any of those diseases go away and how do we know it might not contribute to their prevalence by interactions on the immune system maybe not fully understood even?

Fear is being used to control populations with the threat of lock-downs 'until a vaccine is found'. This is far too simplistic. By the time a vaccine arrives, a great many people may have built up natural immunity; the vulnerable people who were susceptible to the disease will already have got it, and the disease will very likely lose its virulence over time as it is able to infect fewer and fewer people.

There should be far more questions being asked, far more should be found out about how the disease works. A new vaccine should be tested in double blind trials against an inert placebo not against another vaccine. I see no real robust debate and safety controls around all this and it is very, very worrying.

Our health authorities have already exaggerated the statistics. Now we are being threatened with 'second' and 'third' waves which again are speculation. The youtube with the two doctors working at the coal face in a New York hospital explained the progress of the corona disease brilliantly using the concept of 'low hanging fruit'. Once the virus has picked off the easy targets, it becomes harder and harder to find new targets so the virus starts failing in its goals - to spread to as many people as possible.

I think Sweden had the right idea - no complete lock-down to allow for a gradual herd immunity over time without overwhelming the healthcare system. In the short term this will lead to a slightly higher death rate among the vulnerable but the economy is kept going and there will not be a tsunami of mental and physical health problems following in the wake of draconian measures which will have caused massive stress to entire populations. Stress is a killer.

I suspect that in the longer term those countries who forced the most draconian lock downs will see a proportionately larger rise of other physical and mental health problems in the wake of this so that, in the longer term, their death rates will be on a par with, say, Sweden or even higher, imo. All those other diseases and illnesses that cripple healthcare systems will not have gone away. They are just being stored up and Gate's coronavirus vaccine is not going to stop them. It will be introduced when the risk of getting the disease has become far less (which is usually the case with vaccines) but will be hailed as a 'modern day miracle' vaccine that 'saved' the world from coronavirus. This will be a complete fabrication. As stated, dramatic lock-downs have reduced the death statistics in the short term but will cause more deaths in the longer term, imo.

It's just too easy to slap a label on a person (e.g: 'anti-vax') and I think the label 'philanthropist' is being used by Gates as an invisibility cloak for his obsession with power and control over entire populations. There should be a robust debate around all this and it's just not being allowed in the MSM.

Bill Gates, in my opinion, has become a megalomaniac, which is a person who is obsessed with their own power. His views on reducing the population are clearly instilled in him from his father since childhood who was highly criticized as supporting abortion among minorities to reduce their number – hence a closet racist. This predetermined conclusion from his father made him quickly embrace the Global Warming for the threat was the world population growth which he took upon himself had to be stopped, like his father.
His vision of implanting chips in everyone is really so strange it is definitely reminiscent of the Nazi-Era – “Papers Please!” A lot of people are seeing him as the anti-Christ inserting the infamous 666 in people and without that, you will be prevented from buying or selling.

I think Gates is so off the track it is hard to even decide where to start a debate. There is nothing he proposes that I find reasonable and points to failed attempts throughout history.

Bill Gates will unleash civil war. You cannot suppress people in this manner. I think he is highly dangerous and a megalomaniac. His ideas of reducing the population were clearly installed during his childhood. I find it very disturbing that and he and Soros are trying to impose their ideas upon society by force.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/economics/bill-gates-will-fail/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 7 Empty How Gates monopolised global health

Post  poster Sun 03 May 2020, 7:34 pm

Very interesting indeed. Gate's predictions have come true. And we can only get back to normal when 'everybody' is vaccinated.

Really?

Gates' area of expertise appears to be monopolies. How very apt! And he has experience of viruses, of course, but in computer soft-wear not human beings!

ETA: Notice how Gates uses the expression: 'the final solution'. How dare he use that expression? Someone then comments how this might be picked up by the 'conspiracy theorists' and they should term it the final solution to the problem, or similar. There is then laughter. How dare they make a joke around this in the context of what happened in Nazi Germany? Notice how glib they are. How 'throw-away' the comments are when dealing with such serious matters?

Who, exactly, are the 'conspiracy theorists' - yet another label to slap on other people to perhaps deflect from what they themselves might be doing. Another 'cloak' perhaps, like 'philanthropy'?

Let's change the labels around.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/youtube-exposing-the-real-bill-gates-the-press-will-never-report/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 7 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  unreorganised Sun 03 May 2020, 9:53 pm

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 7 Empty A giant hoax

Post  poster Mon 04 May 2020, 12:05 am

The facts are this: COVID-19 is a real disease that sickens some, proves fatal to others, mostly the elderly — and does nothing to the vast majority.

Indeed. I spoke to a friend recently and asked my usual question: do you know anyone who has gone to hospital/died from this latest virus?

She knows quite a few older people and she talked about a few - three or four - who had died recently and had apparently also had this latest virus. The people she spoke about were all 80 years old and older and had underlying conditions.  That is not to minimize their deaths in any way.  But unfortunately older people die. And sometimes even younger people.

History repeats itself. Again, and again and again!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 04 May 2020, 10:41 am

Transport for London is now relaying a recorded message between every bus stop to the effect of "sod off, stay home and save lives".

I certainly will avoid buses now as anything repetitious drives me absolutely crazy.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Mon 04 May 2020, 1:54 pm

I know several people who had had the virus and survived.

A sister in law aged 70 with underlying conditions - not hospitalised.

A friend aged 66 in good health - again fine, after taking things easily.

Twe children aged 12 and 16. The younger one, a girl, recovered quickly; the older one, a boy, took longer. Their mother is a nurse working in a hospice - she didn't get it despite having two sick children with it, and under very heavy pressure at work.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 04 May 2020, 4:09 pm

At last!

This comment is interesting. Gates must know that a blanket vaccination is pretty pointless in third world countries where people lack even very basic sanitation, clean water and don't have enough to eat. Still, where else would the vaccines be first tested? (I wonder if a vaccine for corona has already been tested in a third world country? I wouldn't be surprised. ) The vaccine manufacturers couldn't risk having serious adverse reactions in first world countries, imo, as it would be too damaging for PR.

The UN estimates up to million to 235 million will starve by the end of 2020 in poor countries as a result of global supply chain interruptions resulting from the lock down (NYT). In other words, UN projects more deaths globally from the lock down than the WHO (which is part of the UN) projected in its death toll from Covid 19, without a lock down. If the WHO didn't know they would kill more people with a lock down, they are dangerously incompetent. If they did know, they have deliberately chosen to kill more people globally.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 04 May 2020, 4:37 pm

This slipped under the radar, it would seem.

US Court - vaccines unsafe:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/WdMGIzZB0gPF/

Oh God - the 'new normal'. This is so Orwellian.  Notice how there is literally no discussion around how effective a vaccine might be and how safe it would be. It is automatically assumed that a vaccine will work, will be safe and will not cause side-effects. How can we make this assumption without proof? Why even make the assumption in the first place? And meanwhile, anything else going on in the world is being ignored - including a US court ruling that there are no safety checks on vaccines it would seem!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 04 May 2020, 5:47 pm

I know I posted this up-thread, but I'm posting it again because this is sinister stuff and it could not be more relevant to what is going on now.

I watched the end part again, from the 22.07 point where the narrator asks: 'Who is Bill Gates?' There are then some clips showing Gates talking.

Just listen as Gates uses the words: 'the final solution' ..... is the vaccine.

Watch the very end (from 22.07) when Gates is being interviewed by someone who is clearly cut from the same cloth as Gates. The interviewer very jokingly flags up that the term 'the final solution' might be picked up by 'conspiracy theorists'. Watch how the pair are in stitches over this - giggling like two schoolboys in the back row.

'Philanthropists' who care about saving lives do not giggle in utter hilarity at the use of the term: 'the final solution'  when describing how a vaccine will allegedly save lives.  Gates parents would have lived through WW2 and he would be fully aware of the loaded connotations of that choice of words. The FACT that the pair cannot contain their hilarity and the interviewer uses the term 'conspiracy theorist' I think shows how hideously glib, shallow and just plain nasty Gates is (and the interviewer who is egging him on). And Gates is the man who is shaping the entire global response to this virus, as is clearly set out in the youtube clip below.

Unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHs5M3pyd3Q

Coincidentally, on the same youtube page is a talk by an author on 'Operation Paperclip' which involved the US welcoming 1,600 German scientists into their country after WW2.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/youtube-exposing-the-real-bill-gates-the-press-will-never-report/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 05 May 2020, 12:14 pm

So much for this hospital (and others) being totally swamped with patients.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-52531845
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Tue 05 May 2020, 2:26 pm

Freedom wrote:So much for this hospital (and others) being totally swamped with patients.

Far better to be ready imo,I've a feeling come winter it'll be much needed,it not the fact that people are dying its that there might have been an overwhelming by the virus, infecting loads more.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 7 Empty Taiwan - a small number of deaths

Post  poster Tue 05 May 2020, 3:34 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
Freedom wrote:So much for this hospital (and others) being totally swamped with patients.

Far better to be ready imo,I've a feeling come winter it'll be much needed,it not the fact that people are dying  its that there might have been an overwhelming by the virus, infecting loads more.

It will be needed because flu pandemics regularly and predictably overwhelm the NHS and other acute health services in Europe over the winter months. It happens practically every winter so there is no reason at all to think that this coming winter will be any different. In actual fact, I think there will be a tsunami of illness following in the wake of this lock-down and I think the NHS will struggle to cope with it all. All of those other illnesses will not have gone away. They are just shored up, waiting to be unleashed as the public obsesses on declining numbers of one particular virus. And the public health authorities have given no advice on staying healthy and boosting natural immunity. Staying indoors is terrible advice because a lack of vitamin D is known to be a serious underlying reason for ill-health.  Obesity is a serious health issue so staying indoors and not allowing people to exercise (as happened in Spain and Italy) will have exacerbated other health conditions.

--------

Taiwan's success in fighting coronavirus came without WHO

Ah - what a surprise! Look how well Taiwan did by not following the WHO advice?  Just as well the MMM didn't give them too much coverage, though, as 'small number of deaths' doesn't really fuel the pandemic fear agenda, does it?

Why on earth would Taiwan be clamouring to join Gate's circus (I guess they want the money?)   Did a darn sight better by far than the countries slavishly following WHO advice and hanging on to the idea that a vaccine will 'save the world' while their economies, not to mention general health, come crashing down? Taiwan  did everything we didn't do and managed to contain the epidemic. Perhaps they listened to real scientists, health experts etc rather than Gates-funded muppets like we have popping up every evening on their lecterns like Dr Death? Why don't the 'experts' funded by Gates declare their conflicts of interest in all this? Predictably, I think the UK has handled this appallingly. At least we now have more hospital capacity (eg: Nightingale hospitals) for the tsunami of illnesses including flu that  will follow and inevitably clog up our hospitals this winter. It's a shame it took a lock-down with all the associated negatives to achieve it though.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/coronavirus/who-needs-who-not-taiwan
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 05 May 2020, 3:55 pm

Snipped from link above:

As of April 15, Taiwan had suffered just 6 fatalities and 395 COVID-19 infections among its population of 24 million. It has managed that without causing major disruptions to its economy and citizens.

If those infection and treatment levels could have been achieved in the U.K., with its population of 67 million, that would equal 17 deaths (compared with an actual total of 13,729, as reported in the RCP Coronavirus Tracker as of publication time on April 16). In the U.S., with 327 million citizens, that would equal 82 fatalities (compared with an actual reported total of 34,458).

On paper, Taiwan should have suffered the full brunt of this pandemic. It is situated just 110 miles off the coast of China, with extensive ties to its giant neighbor. True, it is an island, but that’s no guarantee of protection — look at the U.K.

There are over 30,000 Chinese students from the PRC who study in Taiwan, and a huge number of tourists from the mainland normally visit the island. In addition, over 400,000 Taiwanese work in China.

Not only did Taiwan dramatically reduce deaths, they also cushioned their economy.

One of the comments from the story below:

In contrast to some other nations, Taiwan has a highly regarded, highly effective national health insurance and delivery system, and a national epidemic control system that has both the authority and the respect of politicians and citizens alike. The government officials speak honestly and openly about their policies. All of this has allowed it to move quickly and competently to contain the epidemic so far.

https://www.ft.com/content/b59c238c-d004-44a2-bd9f-c5b1e7a5bc8a
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 05 May 2020, 4:03 pm

The UK did NOTHING sensible to quickly and efficiently contain the epidemic from the earliest days. Back in January holiday-makers were having their temperatures checked in Thailand, for instance. There was  contact tracing and quarantining of those known to be sick in countries that dealt with this efficiently.  

There were no checks on people arriving at airports into the UK. 'Self-quarantine' measures were voluntary and were being ignored with UK holiday-makers stepping off planes in January, February and March and going straight to work with coughs, colds and flu-type symptoms. NHS workers were not being tested in any way and were using public transport to get to work.

I completed a Government run course in the field of mental healthcare in early February where you were severely penalized if you didn't attend each and every session. The result was that students attended sessions with coughs, colds, flu, using public transport. Without exceptional mitigating circumstances you would not pass the course unless you attended every session.

When I was growing up there was an expression: 'coughs and sneezes spread diseases'. It was considered antisocial to mingle if you had a cold or flu and you rested at home until asymptomatic.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 7 Empty Dr Fauci admits he doesn't want herd immunity

Post  poster Tue 05 May 2020, 5:25 pm

Dr Facui compares corona infection rates with what happens with flu when there is always a certain level of immunity in the population. Despite the flu vaccine it is a fact that flu pandemics occur with regularity. Watch the reaction of the woman on the far right as Fauci states that he hopes they don't reach herd immunity. The 'show-stopper' will be the vaccine, he states. No 'show-stopping' in herd immunity, then? I guess it's not a money-spinner like a vaccine.  And of course if herd immunity is reached, then what is the point of a vaccine?

I *think* this latter factor is why public health authorities bang on about the dangers of measles and it explains in part why a scapegoat was needed in the form of Andrew Wakefield who raised a possible flag around safety aspects of the combined MMR. It is a fact that prior to the introduction of a vaccine for measles it was considered to be a relatively benign disease that nearly everyone caught as children and then became immune to. By keeping alive the idea that the relatively few parents who elect not to vaccinate their children with MMR (say) are irresponsible because they threaten herd immunity, it keeps alive future markets for vaccines. The coronavirus is an excellent example. Historically, diseases tended to 'burn out' without any vaccine (eg: Scarlet Fever). If herd immunity is reached for coronavirus without a vaccine, potential new markets for vaccines are threatened.

The swine-flu vaccine was not a success if I remember. I think the UK stockpiled huge numbers of drugs/vaccines for this disease but the projections were exaggerated, and the vaccine was problematic, which lead the the waste of millions of pounds of tax-payers money as the drugs/vaccines had been stockpiled.

The woman to the far right (can't remember what her role is) noticeably turns her head right away and down from Fauci as he states that he doesn't want herd immunity to happen. It's a very deliberate distancing move, imo, and as she looks back up she glances quickly at the audience as if her thoughts are: 'is anyone going to pick up on that?' It was this woman who reassured the public after some very scaremongering headlines that intensive care units were not at full capacity.  I sense a great deal of sensitivity around all this even among those standing at the podiums in the US.  

Not surprising, really, as it is all hugely controversial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_429tOupzYU
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 05 May 2020, 9:41 pm

Sorry but this is spot on and so funny.  Well it would be if it wasn't so sad and

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 7 EXRSNbJXYAAejQF

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 06 May 2020, 1:45 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 06 May 2020, 4:33 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 06 May 2020, 8:25 pm

"If possible" - what a load of c***! Carrie's probably told him it's a paper-bag job unless he gets a haircut.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 07 May 2020, 2:53 pm

How surprising! More censorship.

The link below brings up many, many good points. The present situation is, imo, a very good distraction to a great many other issues that we should be looking at. Rather than being held accountable for a huge number of scandals over the past few decades, the powers that be are taking away our civil liberties and livelihoods under the pretence of a 'pandemic'. It's insidious stuff and it can be pulled off again and again to get us all looking in the wrong direction when convenient. These are scary times in history and that's got nothing to do with a new virus per se, imo, but everything to do with power, corruption and control. The MMM fuels the fire with nonsensical headlines as always while the Government spokespeople seem to make it all up as they go along.

https://debdahvibez.wordpress.com/2020/04/12/addressing-the-trials-tribulations-of-covid-19/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 07 May 2020, 3:01 pm

Snipped from link above. I couldn't agree more. It is all nonsensical. If this was a real 'pandemic' we would all know families decimated by this scourge. As it is the deaths are nearly all among the aged and those with serious underlying health conditions. While every death is of course a tragedy we cannot, unfortunately, prevent all deaths however much we 'lock down' the world deaths will continue as they have before. In actual fact I think the death rate will rise due to lock-down but because all the statistics are so fudged (as in accurate cause/s of death) we will never know the real truth in my opinion.

The ‘Coronavirus Bill’ is quite literally, an abomination – a blatant power-grab via callous exploitation of an alleged pandemic. ‘Alleged’ is the only term that can reasonably apply, in light of Imperial College updated recommendations and equally, the present coronavirus mortality being at present, statistically lower than in previous years and nowhere near, the peaks of 1996, 1999, 2000-2002 & 2014-2015; how did the NHS cope during e.g., the Winter of 2014-15 with a death-rate of 43,900 and many thousands more hospitalised, in the space of 4 months?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 07 May 2020, 3:09 pm

This is so well stated. Human immunity will learn to fight the disease alongside medical expertise.

Johnson’s Bill is dangerous – very much more dangerous than Covid-19; it projects a forecast of repression, oppression and depression far into the future. Considering that Bill is established purely, on dealing with a new virus which natural, human immunity will eventually learn to fight and manage below ‘pandemic’ proportions (as is already proven among the Icelandic population), the Bill is both extreme and unnecessary as too, are the proposals for forced vaccinations whenever the proposed Covid-19 vaccination appears: A vaccination devised in a rush, minus the usual protocols required to determine the safety of that vaccination; there is a risk that whole populations being forcibly injected with an essentially, experimental remedy, will soon begin to exhibit an even greater pandemic via the proposed ‘solution’.

Again, taking everything into account, we cannot ignore historical errors, failures and resulting risks, toward increasing illness or disabilities, inflicted via new medications and vaccine impacts which, are often, unrecognised until it’s too late and the damage is done.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 7 Empty A 40 decade old story

Post  poster Thu 07 May 2020, 3:27 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Thu 07 May 2020, 3:56 pm

Spent a pleasant afternoon in my garden yesterday with a 66 year old friend who had the virus and is not dead. he thinks he caught it in the gym. The worst was feeling very achy in his neck and shoulders like a bad flu. he had a minor cough too. very well now and wants to return to the gym but all gyms closed!
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next