MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Boris is a moppet

Post  poster Thu 14 May 2020, 11:49 pm

Bill Gates understands patents. He's running circles around Boris and his utterly wet 'advisors', imo. It's really quite pitiful to see. And I think Gates is loving every minute of it.

'Let's infect computers with virus and then sell anti-virus softwear.'

You've got to hand it to Gates: he's got great transferable skills on a global scale. Amazing. But it's great to see how individual countries, some of whom ignored the Gates' mantra, dealt so effectively with the situation - eg: Taiwan. Other countries got on top of the situation incredibly fast - eg: New Zealand. Others dealt with it their own way - eg: Sweden.

The UK, having been 'bought', imo,  (Imperial College etc) was predictably hopeless. We have a healthcare system that is a 'sacred-cow'. We don't criticise it, pull it apart, ask how we could make it better.  This plays beautifully into a megalomaniac like Gate's hands because there is an absence of critical thinking, not helped by a leader who appears to be a puppet in the hands of the 'scientists'.

I'm sorry but the clapping for the NHS and key workers stuff just plays into the hands of those who are laughing all the way to the bank. And think it's hilarious that we are so gullible.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXYXXuMWAAQl7G_?format=jpg&name=medium

https://twitter.com/DeAnna4Congress/status/1258077825510203392
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  poster Fri 15 May 2020, 12:21 am

More background to it all. Who knows what is true or not?

https://twitter.com/DeAnna4Congress/status/1258077825510203392
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty History often repeats itself

Post  poster Fri 15 May 2020, 12:42 pm

I think it is always really important to look at history when strange things are going on, as they are now. Patterns start to emerge which may be more than coincidences.

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/1796

https://www.sfgate.com/opinion/article/Eugenics-and-the-Nazis-the-California-2549771.php

Bill Gates looking like he's died and gone to heaven. Why would he be so happy about an alleged pandemic?  And talking absolute rubbish, imo with very little intelligent challege.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNLiUN0l7ws

Bill Gates uses the term 'the final solution' to explain his model for allegedly saving lives. A curious turn of phrase by any imagination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3HVedKscU8

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0P1f8PSt/bill-gates-says-his-vaccine-is-the-final-solution-but-why

Gates's alleged connections with Epstein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnKQ4tzg7ow
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Gates' former Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen

Post  poster Fri 15 May 2020, 1:24 pm

Fascinating interview with Gate's co-founder of Microsoft, Paul Allen.

Apparently some days working with Gates was like 'being in hell'.

How interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IM0SvIiMI4
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  coppernob Fri 15 May 2020, 4:08 pm

Hello all , popped on the forum today as we have a missing girl locally fingers crossed she is safe some where.
I'm lucky enough to be able to work from home although my partner is not able to work at the moment.
Unluckily , 4 people I know have died of covid which is scarey . All bar one had other health conditions.
coppernob
coppernob

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 15 May 2020, 6:17 pm

Good to "see" you again, coppernob.

Is it a young child (pre teen) who is missing?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  coppernob Fri 15 May 2020, 6:25 pm

Afternoon freedom
Its a 16 year old girl who has been missing for a week called Louise Smith.
The police have been stepping up searching today and they have put a statement out to say a 29 year old man and a 29 year old woman have been arrested today on suspicion of kidnap but she is still missing.
coppernob
coppernob

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Why don't the police wear face masks?

Post  poster Sun 17 May 2020, 12:51 pm

I find it strange why the police do not wear face masks and do not appear to adhere to social distancing rules at all, either when they are together with their colleagues or when interacting with members of the public? Do they know something we don't? Or what? I've been chatting to a few recently and they noticeably don't seem to give a stuff about social distancing.

I did read about the girl. I hope she is okay.

Interesting that David Icke was recently censored. His views certainly make intriguing reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zrYeyW2iGM
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Italian Government

Post  poster Sun 17 May 2020, 12:57 pm

Italian is such a beautiful language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mLxFm1l1TU
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Melinda Gates interview

Post  poster Sun 17 May 2020, 1:37 pm

An interesting interview, given the controversies surrounding Gates. I like Melinda's comments about her children's friends and potential dates meeting the couple for the first time!

The holding hands at dinner when you say one thing you are thankful for bit - yikes!!

'You can suss out people pretty quickly, and I had to teach them their radar very early of who likes them for them, and who’s excited to come see our house, or meet their dad…'

Although they are worth billions, Bill has stated that each of his three children will inherit just $10 million each.

However, that doesn't make it any less daunting for their children's prospective partners who are being brought home to meet mom and dad.

'Yes, we try to break the ice, but it’s not the easiest,' Melinda admitted, recalling one of her daughter's new boyfriends coming over their home for the first time.

'We have a tradition in our family that when we sit down to dinner we all go round and say one thing we’re thankful for,' she explained. 'We had this kid go last, but I didn’t have the heart to tell him that we also all hold hands because he was next to my husband and I thought, "Oh my God, this boy is going to pass out."'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6951309/Melinda-Gates-abusive-relationship-meeting-billionaire-Bill-Gates.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Epstein tried to hide under Gate's 'philanthropy' cloak

Post  poster Sun 17 May 2020, 7:27 pm

Interesting timings. I'm intrigued to learn that Epstein was interested in philanthropy though. His interest appears to have been in exploitation of young women.

Mr. Gates and the $51 billion Gates Foundation have championed the well-being of young girls. By the time Mr. Gates and Mr. Epstein first met, Mr. Epstein had served jail time for soliciting prostitution from a minor and was required to register as a sex offender.

Ms. Arnold said that “high-profile people” had introduced Mr. Gates and Mr. Epstein and that they had met multiple times to discuss philanthropy.

“Bill Gates regrets ever meeting with Epstein and recognizes it was an error in judgment to do so,” Ms. Arnold said. “Gates recognizes that entertaining Epstein’s ideas related to philanthropy gave Epstein an undeserved platform that was at odds with Gates’s personal values and the values of his foundation.”

Mr. Epstein pitched an idea for a separate charitable fund to JPMorgan officials, including Mr. Staley, and to Mr. Gates’s adviser Mr. Nikolic. He envisioned a vast fund, seeded with the Gates Foundation’s money, that would focus on health projects around the world, according to five people involved in or briefed on the talks, including current and former Gates Foundation and JPMorgan employees. In addition to the Gates money, Mr. Epstein planned to round up donations from his wealthy friends and, hopefully, from JPMorgan’s richest clients.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

ETA: And unlike many others, Mr. Gates started the relationship after Mr. Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Record funding to find a vaccine that might not work

Post  poster Sun 17 May 2020, 7:53 pm

Record government funding to find a vaccine for coronavirus - even though we might never find one that works, according to the experts.  So a bit like flu vaccines, then?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pm-announces-record-funding-to-find-a-coronavirus-vaccine
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Gates first met Epstein in 2011?

Post  poster Sun 17 May 2020, 8:20 pm

In an email obtained by The Times that Gates sent to colleagues after he met Epstein face-to-face for the first time, he noted that "a very attractive Swedish woman and her daughter dropped by and I ended up staying there quite late."

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-jeffrey-epstein-friendship-swedish-mother-daughter-meeting-2019-10?r=US&IR=T
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 17 May 2020, 10:12 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 17 May 2020, 10:26 pm

That most recent link doesn't work.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 17 May 2020, 10:36 pm

This is a Daily Telegraph front-page story from March (I think) when things were really kicking off. I would imagine that the Telegraph readership includes quite a few older people with an expectancy for a reasonably comfortable old age.

The headline is unbelievably unforgiving with a threat of a large fine for 'refusing quarantine'. There is then the announcement that: 'Police to be granted emergency powers as over-70s face up to 4 months in isolation.'

The threat could not be more explicit. To put it another way: 'You face up to 4 months in isolation unless you agree to quarantine.'

Being put into isolation is used in prison as a form of torture. Those words and those threats were not used unknowingly, imo.

On top of the above absolute abomination, imo, we then have the FACT that homes for the elderly were not given any particular protection around this allegedly killer new virus despite these threats being issued.

There are those who have argued that Bill Gates who has a huge amount of influence over public health policy has agendas that are not necessarily aligned with saving lives.

It is somewhat ironic, imo, that we were all being urged to 'stay at home' to save the NHS when the NHS appeared to be putting people over 70 who were at home into house arrest - or a form of torture as used in prisons - risking all sorts of mental and physical illnesses due to loneliness, stress, lack of exercise, lack of vitamin D and much more.

And putting older people in care homes at risk of an allegedly killer new virus without any protection against this virus whatsoever. At least not in March when people over 70 were being threatened with fines if they left their homes.

There have been conspiracy theorists, according to Bill Gates, who claim that he has nefarious agendas including various 'final solutions' and a population control agenda.

My brain hurts.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-latest-news-uk-covid-19-spain-deaths-cases/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 17 May 2020, 10:55 pm

Freedom wrote:That most recent link doesn't work.

I've copied the contents. Maybe log into the site to get the full content plus screenshots?

Bill Gates Not so Fast, claimed to not have connections to Epstein but visited the mansion given to Epstein by Wexner when Epstein's Ex was there with her teen daughter. Are you acting like a dead sheep or do you know what's up and what's down?
artistiquejewels (59)in #epstein • 7 months ago (edited)
Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.17.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.25.59 AM.png

Ummm. . .No We're Good!

According to Business Insider,

Since Jeffrey Epstein was arrested on charges of sex trafficking of minors and conspiracy in July, billionaire Bill Gates has downplayed his relationship with the late financier.

Now, contrary to Gates' assertion last month that he and Epstein "didn't have any business relationship or friendship," The New York Times reports that the two met multiple times beginning in 2011, and at least three times at Epstein's Manhattan residence.

One meeting included billionaire Eva Andersson-Dubin and her then-teenage daughter. The family has been closely linked to Epstein since Dubin dated Epstein in the 1980s, though they've attempted to distance themselves in recent months.

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.16.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.17.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.40.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.18.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.18.59 AM.png

Take a Guess at Who else she is Good Friends with. . .

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.42.22 AM.png

Oh I'll bet he is! Always goes Hand in Hand. ..overseeing an "investment firm" with a diversified portfolio and "helping" the little people through their Charities!

Remember who Else wanted to help the "Little People?" Satan. Did he actually help them or were they Removed from their place of protection and safety because they actually Fell for his trick?

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.22.13 AM.png

Life long buddies and pals!

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.25.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.26.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.27.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.28.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.29.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.30.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.31.35 AM.png

Guess how they celebrate around their Virtue Signaling?

Another Business Insider article stated back in 2012,

Last night, hundreds of people filled the Mandarin Oriental in Manhattan’s Columbus Circle for a beautiful star-studded evening benefiting the Dubin Breast centre.Back in 2010, Glenn Dubin, the co-founder of Highbridge Capital Management, and his wife, Eva Andersson-Dubin, an in-house physician at NBC, founded the Dubin Breast centre.
The Dubin Breast centre is a 15,000-square-foot facility at Mount Sinai that uses a comprehensive and patient-centered approach to breast care. Breast cancer affects one in every eight women.

Would seems to be their Greatest Concern, signaling, messaging and take away?

Hundreds of people including some of the biggest names in finance along with some celebrities showed up last night. This is a shot of the cocktail hour in the lobby lounge.

They wanted to make sure the General Population didn't miss their "Swanky Event" as they called it and photographed it so you the mere little people could see them throwing a party and money around while Telling You, They are helping YOU! All with their controlled, contrived money schemes they all Monopolize!

Awe, Rich, globalist people partying. ..

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.55.56 AM.png

They claim on their site there are more photos to see of their "swanky event," but looks like they Won't let you and me access them after all! After all, They are Part of the Club, and you and I are Not in it! Thank God!

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 10.56.56 AM.png

That's all right, I found a work around not to mention a Web, showing all their seedy connections and how they infiltrate into other parts of the general population.

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.03.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.04.41 AM.png

Notice the guy's brag on Centers for Disease and Control. YIKES!
Not feeling a warm and cozy on this One! Now how do we warn the others who Think they are oh so comfortable in their Cocoon, which lies within the Web of Deceit. They don't realize it is slowly, but surely strangling them! Sad.

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.05.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.09.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.09.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.25.59 AM.png

Ummm. ..No We're Good!

What the Heck? Infectious Neoplasm drugs? Infectious you say?

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.26.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.31.23 AM.png

Now surely they Wouldn't use this against us would they? Don't all these Wealthy Globalists want to "protect us" and have Only our Best Interests at hear? Don't they Want us living on the planet with them?

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.33.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.36.19 AM.png

But, trust me, Their history goes Waaay back!

Monsanto produces poisons while growing your food! Do you know their historical connections to the bombs, agent orange and cancer chemical?

https://steemit.com/monsanto/@artistiquejewels/monsanto-produces-poisons-while-growing-your-food-do-you-know-their-historical-connections-to-the-bombs-agent-orange-and-cancer

Should we be trusting a company that already "TARGETS" people for censorship to join forces with our food supply?

https://steemit.com/ai/@artistiquejewels/should-we-be-trusting-a-company-that-already-targets-people-for-censorship-to-join-forces-with-our-food-supply

Apparently I wrote this one two years ago and apparently I was afraid of hard returns so I cleaned this up a little. Still relevant, if anything More than ever! If you have any questions, check out Gate's family history. . .Whoa!

Don't forget he owned those top 5 floors with that corrupt Prince Al Waleed bin Talal of the Mandalay Bay and was alleged to be Quite integral in the Las Vegas shooting as he and his "virtue signaling" foundation Fully support Gun Control!

If not familiar with All the big players involved over there in Las Vegas, I did a report that shows their holdings and connections Right here. This includes info on tunnels and a hotel about 6.3 miles away that shared hotel and kitchen staff and also the Saudi Royal Air Force trained their about a month prior to shooting. They went in and had much of What was in the hotel they were staying carried out and refurbished with Their stuff. Interesting right?

11 Saudi princes Arrested and tie into Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Connections

Okay, back down to earth or should I say back up from the rabbit holes and various tentacles of the seedy web?

There were several hedge fund heavyweights at the event including, Paul Tudor Jones II, Julian Robertson and Louis Bacon, just to name a few. Jones’ daughter Caroline, who is a talented singer, performed and so did Latin pop superstar Thalia. Celebrities Martha Stewart and Michael J. Fox were also in attendance.

In an email obtained by The Times that Gates sent to colleagues after he met Epstein face-to-face for the first time, he noted that "a very attractive Swedish woman and her daughter dropped by and I ended up staying there quite late."

The New York Times states (they realize this has all been coming out of the cracks so they Better get on the Ball)

There were billionaires (Leslie Wexner and Leon Black), politicians (Bill Clinton and Bill Richardson), Nobel laureates (Murray Gell-Mann and Frank Wilczek) and even royals (Prince Andrew).

Few, though, compared in prestige and power to the world’s second-richest person, a brilliant and intensely private luminary: Bill Gates. And unlike many others, Mr. Gates started the relationship after Mr. Epstein was convicted of sex crimes.

You Don't say, because those of us who have been called "Conspiracy Theorists" have been talking about this for Years now! See sources and evidence below, then I'll stop with the snark.

Mr. Gates, the Microsoft co-founder, whose $100 billion-plus fortune has endowed the world’s largest charitable organization, has done his best to minimize his connections to Mr. Epstein. “I didn’t have any business relationship or friendship with him,” he told The Wall Street Journal last month.

Oops! Found to be False!

Here's how we know!

In fact, beginning in 2011, Mr. Gates met with Mr. Epstein on numerous occasions — including at least three times at Mr. Epstein’s palatial Manhattan townhouse, and at least once staying late into the night, according to interviews with more than a dozen people familiar with the relationship, as well as documents reviewed by The New York Times.

Employees of Mr. Gates’s foundation also paid multiple visits to Mr. Epstein’s mansion. And Mr. Epstein spoke with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and JPMorgan Chase about a proposed multibillion-dollar charitable fund — an arrangement that had the potential to generate enormous fees for Mr. Epstein.

Ruh Roh! Where's that Scooby doo meme I saw on a Great Guardian's page when I need it?

“His lifestyle is very different and kind of intriguing although it would not work for me,” Mr. Gates emailed colleagues in 2011, after his first get-together with Mr. Epstein.

Bridgitt Arnold, a spokeswoman for Mr. Gates, said he “was referring only to the unique décor of the Epstein residence — and Epstein’s habit of spontaneously bringing acquaintances in to meet Mr. Gates.”

Awe, Sure he was. Do you know what all is in that mansion of Epstein's he paid $10 for to Leslie Wexner?

That is for yet Another report of the seedy dealings and networked connections of these wealthy people who planted and made Epstein into What they needed! Don't get me wrong, he went Willingly along!

Over and over, Mr. Epstein managed to cultivate close relationships with some of the world’s most powerful men. He lured them with the whiff of money and the proximity to other powerful, famous or wealthy people — so much so that many looked past his reputation for sexual misconduct. And the more people he drew into his circle, the easier it was for him to attract others.

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.10.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.10.50 PM.png

Mr. Gates and the $51 billion Gates Foundation have championed the well-being of young girls. By the time Mr. Gates and Mr. Epstein first met, Mr. Epstein had served jail time for soliciting prostitution from a minor and was required to register as a sex offender.

Ms. Arnold said that “high-profile people” had introduced Mr. Gates and Mr. Epstein and that they had met multiple times to discuss philanthropy.

Oh Really? Boo hoo! What a fraud!

“Bill Gates regrets ever meeting with Epstein and recognizes it was an error in judgment to do so,” Ms. Arnold said. “Gates recognizes that entertaining Epstein’s ideas related to philanthropy gave Epstein an undeserved platform that was at odds with Gates’s personal values and the values of his foundation.”

Did it Really? I don't think so. Looks to me like your "Philanthropy" Sick as it is was Very Well aligned.

For example Bill Gates, why are you on This board and why did you take advantage of the little farmers in South Africa?

I'm sorry, but We Will Not Forget!

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.13.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.14.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.14.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.15.24 PM.png

Dear God, it's Never ending the amount of wickedness and havoc one can wreak when they have Unlimited Funds and Resources!

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.17.24 PM.png

So why have he and these others been allowed to run amuck for So Many Years?
Apparently while much of the general population was literally sleeping.

From Genetic Literacy Project dot org,

Environmentalists and food safety activists warned African countries particularly Kenya and Uganda that they were being used for field trials of mutant cassava virus developed by biotechnology companies. The idea was to develop mutant cassava viruses to attack natural cassava strains in Africa and also to develop strains resistant to it as genetically modified (GMOs) cassava. The activists claimed that the project funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Monsanto through a proxy company called Genetics Technologies International Limited. This will put at risk the food security of 800 million Africans and also millions in South America and China who largely depend on cassava as staple food.

Delegates pointed out that the countries including Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Tanzania and Uganda were being used as test ground for release of the very virulent cassava viruses to attack the crops. The governments of these countries have accepted the solution offered by Monsanto owned by Bill Gates to provide them GMOs cassava. This would mean that the GMOs cassava planted in Africa would now come from only one source, Monsanto, who would have successfully hijacked cassava supply and food security of African countries.

Delegates from South Africa and East Africa criticized their governments for allowing the Bill Gates and Monsanto devised scheme to force feed Africa with toxic GMO cassava strains while killing the natural cassava using the mutant cassava viruses.

So remember the whole philosophy of Globalists, Agenda 21 and 30 along with United Nations MO?

Create the problem through wars, chemical spraying (cloaked in "research and helping"), Technology, biotech, vaccines, feigning human health in reproduction causes. . .Then develop a CURE!

Would that possibly include problems and terminal illnesses like. . .cancer? You Tell me. What is linked to Monsanto?

Wake UP!

How many resignations from Pharmaceuticals, "research entities" claiming to be Helping, but found to actually be doing harm? How many "doctors?" Possibly those involved in other organizations who Help their cause, protect it, provide cloak and cover?

Look at who is resigned or retired,

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.24.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.26.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.29.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.30.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.32.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.34.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 12.35.45 PM.png

Just the Tip of the iceberg!

Now look at

Mr. Epstein, who was an adviser to Mr. Wexner, the owner of Victoria’s Secret, told Ms. Walker that he could land her an audition for a modeling job there, according to Ms. Walker. She later moved to New York and stayed in a Manhattan apartment building that Mr. Epstein owned. After she graduated from medical school, she said, Mr. Epstein hired her as a science adviser in 1998.

Ms. Walker later met Steven Sinofsky, a senior executive at Microsoft who became president of its Windows division, and moved to Seattle to be with him. In 2006, she joined the Gates Foundation with the title of senior program officer.

As far as Leslie Wexner, did you hear about the child porn magazine he did targeting Tweens and using Teens in orgies with all out encouragement to engage in sexual behavior?

If not familiar you can go here,

Epstein friends, partakers Evidence A magazine for pre-teens inappropriate photos from 2003

Here is a steemit article with my research links and sources if you prefer to skim or read,

Those taking part in Epstein's offerings, photos, evidence of predators on another layer of the web, We KNOW who you are. It's Not all been scrubbed as they thought!

https://steemit.com/epstein/@artistiquejewels/those-taking-part-in-epstein-s-offerings-photos-evidence-of-predators-on-another-layer-of-the-web-we-know-who-you-are-it-s-not

You will see photos in here of Eric Schmidt, people connected to Microsoft and even Jeff Bezos.

Don't forget all the tie in's and connections of Bill Gates parents to AES, the American Eugenics Society. When you understand This background, who all was involved in this society and how they Literally keep the money, resources, foundations and "reproductive rights" fight Within the family i.e. (luciferian, controlling families), then you start to see Why this Alter is so darn important to the Vatican!

Here is the alter at St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City. Really?

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 8.51.55 AM.png

No. 1 are you Not Creeped out?

No 2, What does it look like if you invert it in your mind?

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 8.53.19 AM.png

What exactly are they trying to signal here to the "dead sheep?"

What about when you turn this image of this Virgin depiction Upside Down?

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 8.54.31 AM.png

The virgin leads to the Death of the sheep. Watch!

First look at this pic of the Virgin Mary

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 9.08.32 AM.png

What happens when you turn it Upside Down?

Do you see it?

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 9.09.28 AM.png

How about Now?

One way it's the image of a virgin, another way, Dead Sheep.

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 9.10.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 9.11.59 AM.png

Jesus said ”My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. (John 10:29-30)

Sources,

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/dubin-breast-center-benefit-2012-12#hundreds-of-people-including-some-of-the-biggest-names-in-finance-along-with-some-celebrities-showed-up-last-night-this-is-a-shot-of-the-cocktail-hour-in-the-lobby-lounge-1

https://issuu.com/mountsinai/docs/26944_msm_low_res_final/52Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 11.35.02 AM.png

Names of Politicians and Elites in the Epstein Unsealed Documents Case Bill Richardson, Princes

Was there a Fire on Epstein Island to cover more evidence like the dentist cart or earthquake?

https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/09/16/anti-gmo-activists-in-africa-accuse-monsanto-gates-foundation-of-bioterrorism/

https://steemit.com/guncontrol/@artistiquejewels/is-it-wise-to-take-advice-on-gun-control-from-leaders-involved-in-wanting-to-weed-out-the-population-control-our-food-supply-and

https://www.centreforpublicimpact.org/author/melaniewalker/

https://steemit.com/qanon/@artistiquejewels/jeff-bezos-story-and-family-connections-cia-gave-usd600-million-to-amazon-bezos-space-program-you-in

http://www.keystothekingdomofheaven.com/uploads/2/6/4/6/26460912/the-final-case-against-lucifer-pdf..pdf

https://issuu.com/mountsinai/docs/26944_msm_low_res_final/52

#billgates#informationwar#pedogate#deadsheep
7 months ago in #epstein by artistiquejewels (59)$0.20
6 votes
Reply 0
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty 'Philanthropy' conspiracy theorists should be discredited!

Post  poster Wed 20 May 2020, 12:05 am

Bill Gates apologized on Wednesday for his association with financier Jeffrey Epstein, making his first public statements since news surfaced that he had met with Epstein, a convicted sex offender, more often than previously believed.

"I made a mistake in judgment in thinking those discussions would go to global health ... that money never appeared," Gates said during a panel discussion hosted by The New York Times Dealbook series.

"And I gave him benefit of my association," Gates said.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bill-gates-addressed-jeffrey-epstein-ties-made-a-mistake-2019-11?r=US&IR=T

So Gates, despite the millions generated from his activities, was still keen to procure yet more money from a convicted sex offender?

Why? Gates was the richest man in the world, why did he need to get yet more money from a convicted sex offender, of all people? Gates has affiliated himself with the label 'philanthropy'. Does he care so little about his reputation that he needs to inveigle a convicted sex offender to procure yet more money? How ridiculous, at best.

Gates is quoted as saying: 'I gave him the benefit of my association'.  

This may not, of course, be an accurate quote. But if it is I would say it is worthy of Kate McCann's: 'Rome is awaiting our visit'.  Given that there are those who might not consider Gates' association to be much of a benefit (sure, he has money - but it comes with multiple strings attached)  then one might ponder who, exactly, might consider  Gates'  'association' to be a benefit?  An informed sceptic who was not interested in ingratiating him or herself to toady up for 'research grants' might consider an association with Bill Gates to be negative. On the other hand, a convicted sex offender (involved in trafficking of young women) who was interested in entering into the exciting world of 'philanthropy' as espoused by Gates might well consider this association to be of benefit to his particular brand of philanthropy.  

All depends on perception I suppose.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 20 May 2020, 12:48 am

Weird - why would a former scientific advisor of Gates' be named as a backup executor for Epstein's will?

But that wasn’t all. Shortly after Epstein committed suicide by hanging in federal lockup while facing federal sex-trafficking charges, it was revealed that Boris Nikolic, Gates’ former science advisor, was named as a backup executor for Epstein’s will. Nikolic vehemently denied any connection.

https://observer.com/2019/09/bill-gates-jeffrey-epstein-mit-media-lab-problem/

Can anyone explain why Gates is able to dictate public health policy? Why would a vaccine against one specific virus make anyone 'completely safe'?  What a stupid thing to say. How does Gates know that a vaccine will even work particularly well? There are thousands of other hazards inherent in being alive - a vaccine against a specific virus which will probably fizzle out quite soon will not protect anyone against the dangers inherent in being alive and the inevitability of death at some point in time.

Interesting that Gates talks about 'risks versus benefits' (of events). Perhaps he should be addressing the risks versus benefits of vaccines. A perfectly legitimate debate which he appears uninterested in.

Gates said that broad vaccination for COVID-19 will need to become available “before you can be completely safe”. Until then, according to his claims, there’s a risk that communities could rebound unless they continue to practice strict social distancing and quarantines to see case numbers level off.  

Gates said he doesn’t think large gatherings will be able to resume until widespread vaccination has taken place, as the ‘risks would outweigh the benefits’ of such events:

https://tottnews.com/2020/04/09/gates-family-eugenics-covid-19/

ETA: I'll risk a large gathering over Bill Gates' vaccine, thanks very much. Sweet of Gates to care so much though.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Coronavirus has buried the Epstein story

Post  poster Wed 20 May 2020, 10:00 am

Cracking stuff!

What was the most important story of 2019 is currently getting buried. The coronavirus is the perfect way to move global consciousness away from Geoffrey Epstein. Ghislane Maxwell and Jean Luc Brunel are currently literally in hiding.

Geoffrey Epstein the game of the global elite:  full investigative documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-c-ZOMyLs8

Jeffrey Epstein signed new will to shield $577m fortune days before death.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/22/jeffrey-epstein-trust-fund-will-damages
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Gates discusses risks versus benefits

Post  poster Wed 20 May 2020, 10:30 am

While my head explodes over the ramifications of all this, it would appear that Gates is quite literally playing with our minds when he talks about risks versus benefits. Using his wealth to buy some of the most prestigious scientific establishments, he has very effectively silenced debate about the risks versus benefits of vaccines.

See how Gates plays with this phrase in the context of the risks versus benefits of 'large gatherings'. He knows exactly how much power he has been able to exert over the media, scientific debate, the vaccine agenda and many other public health agendas. And I think he is quite literally playing with us.

Gates said he doesn’t think large gatherings will be able to resume until widespread vaccination has taken place, as the ‘risks would outweigh the benefits’ of such events:

It's almost as though Gates is goading just one person to bring up the risks versus benefits argument in the debate about vaccines. There is also the debate about how effective vaccines are, which again skews the risks versus benefits ratio. Exposing a baby or young child to a vaccine that won't work is bad enough but if there is also a risk of the vaccine causing harm then that is criminally negligent, imo.

There has been strong criticism of Gate's vaccine campaigns in third world countries and concern about experimental or unsafe vaccines used in poor and vulnerable populations.

Debate about the safety of the MMR and any possible links with autism was shut down, and still is, in the mass media after journalist Brian Deer's campaign against Dr Andrew Wakefield, funded by a major newspaper.

I would oppose the vaccine on the grounds of animal experimentation, among a host of other reasons. How many monkeys were deliberately exposed to the virus and died a horrible death as the 'experiment' race for a vaccine went on and continues to go on? This must be a lucrative trade - I presume the primates are bred for experimentation? I wonder if Gates' funds this presumably lucrative (and highly controversial) trade of animal experimentation?

My mind is boggling!

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Epstein

Post  poster Wed 20 May 2020, 11:45 am

Eric Weinstein: The questions that need to be asked.

This is excellent. It explores the Epstein's links with high profile figures including Prince Andrew and the train-crash interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZSSFq8JBqo
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Global Justice report

Post  poster Thu 21 May 2020, 3:17 pm

Very well researched write up about the Gates Foundation below. A wealth of information and it really does cast a very dark shadow over the Gates Foundation 'philanthropy'. Could not be clearer why Gates' want to see a 'global response' to this virus. As has been demonstrated by the different responses between various countries, there is not likely to be a 'one size fits all' approach. Taiwan, a country not in the WHO, dealt with the virus so well that death rates were tiny and the expression 'pandemic' would most certainly not apply. I don't think it applies to most countries - 'epidemic' perhaps in some.

https://www.globaljustice.org.uk/sites/default/files/gated_development_final_version.pdf

The KFC connection?

https://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/01/kfc-africa-chicken-usaid-gates-foundation/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty How the palace helped bury the Epstein story

Post  poster Thu 21 May 2020, 3:24 pm

The story about Epstein's paedophilia and sex trafficking ring was buried years ago, allegedly, with threats from the palace when it was found out there were allegations about prince Andrew.

https://www.trtworld.com/video/social-videos/epstein-story-was-buried-says-abc-host/5dc2d6c46e2a1a00111d307d
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 9 Empty Epstein story quashed over 3 years ago

Post  poster Thu 21 May 2020, 10:15 pm

This clip is updated 5th November 2019 - interesting timings in terms of the coronavirus outbreak and associated chaos.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/amy-robach-abc-anchor-caught-on-mic-saying-network-quashed-jeffrey-epstein-story-fretted-access-to-royals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dershowitz
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next