MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Mimi Fri 12 Feb 2021, 8:20 pm

Robert F Kennedy Jnr. has been banned from Instagram this week, for exposing the vaccination racket. His organisation actually promotes safe vaccinations for children so he's not an anti-vax er.

My friend's mum died yesterday after being vaccinated.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 24 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Guinea Pig Fri 12 Feb 2021, 9:21 pm

Is it known yet what was the cause of your friend's mum's death?
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 13 Feb 2021, 7:44 am

I've just read that the serial killer Rose West has been given the vaccine. I will make no further comment but you can probably imagine what I'm thinking!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 24 Empty MUST WATCH PLEASE SHARE

Post  poster Sat 13 Feb 2021, 12:49 pm

Freedom wrote:I've just read that the serial killer Rose West has been given the vaccine. I will make no further comment but you can probably imagine what I'm thinking!

Indeed.

Please read and share this. It brings together an amazing group of individuals who are speaking from the heart and are very well informed.   when good people come together with good intentions they can collaborate, create a team and be a force for good.

The achille's heel of the criminals and their puppets behind this unprecedented crime against humanity is that that they are or have allowed themselves to be compromised. Their motives are not coming from the heart, and they know it. Those at the top of the criminal cabal are dangerous psychopaths who are obsessed with money, power and control (Rothschild/Rockefeller/Bill Gates/George Soros/Klaus Schwab et al). Those whose strings are being pulled are lesser versions of their puppet-masters. They aspire to be billionaires who rule the world but will settle for bribes from those they admire. They are cut from the same cloth. Lower down the pecking order the sheeple are mostly just being naïve, perverse, are 'virtue signalling', blinding believing in the powers of authority.

The very heavy censorship at the start of the scamdemic prevented this kind of push-back early on and now it's dangerously late. I am in a tiny minority of my wider circle of aquaintances, family, friends. Many are apparently clamouring for the 'vaccine'. Some have already had the vaccine and so have their late teens/early 20s children who have been 'volunteering' in the vaccine rollout.

Someone sent me the 'fact check' about how it has been proven that the injectable won't affect fertility. Another sent me the BBC response with 'experts' claiming the injection is safe and no vaccine can cause sterility. This is demonstrably untrue, as WHO eventually admitted that some of the BMGF campaign to 'protect' young girls in developing countries had been laced with sterility agents. The girls were sterilized when they had thought they were receiving 'wellness' shots.

BMGF, having got away with their experiments with 'vaccines' in the developing world, are now doing the same in the developed world. They will have been ITCHING to do this for decades. They've lined up the perfect set of puppets to enact their global domination agenda - Biden, Boris, Macron, Trudeau, Markel etc, etc. D

Now Melinda is on air clamouring for censorship of criticism of the 'vaccine' as it will 'kill people'. Oh the irony! Always reverse what a psychopath says to get to the truth.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/webinar/the-covid-vaccine-on-trial-if-you-only-knew-watch-now/
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 13 Feb 2021, 1:07 pm

Mimi wrote:Robert F Kennedy Jnr. has been banned from Instagram this week, for exposing the vaccination racket. His organisation actually promotes safe vaccinations for children so he's not an anti-vax er.

My friend's mum died yesterday after being vaccinated.

I'm sorry to hear that Mimi. I hope an adverse reaction report has been made or will be made? My elderly relative developed pneumonia after the second Pfizer. Weeks on he has rallied slightly but his health had taken a downturn - and he had been well all last year. I begged him not to have the jab but he wouldn't listen and one of his own grandchildren drove him to the 'vaccination centre''. He said he had never seen so many old people. He said it was all very efficient. I bet it was - eugenicists are very efficient when it comes to their strategies for achieving their goals. The nazis were very efficient indeed and their data collection was thorough. Many, many other examples in history of genocide.

This is the BBC report I mentioned up thread. Notice how Van-Tam claims there has never been a vaccine that affects fertility. Just how much have Bill and Melinda given to this odious individual to get him to come up with this barefaced lie? The BMGF laced 'vaccines' with anti-fertility agents in developing countries leaving thousands of girls sterilized when they thought they were getting 'wellness shots'. Most of the reports have been removed from the internet, unsurprisingly. The BMGF also crippled huge numbers of children with 'vaccines' against polio which caused the very disease they were supposed to prevent. Boris would also be very aware of the darker side of the BMGF. See how those orchestrating this crime against humanity use gaslighting and emotive language to discredit those who shine a light into their dark corners - "a nasty, pernicious scare story, but that's all it is."

Ha! You couldn't make it up could you? We have been subjected to a year of brainwashing, behavioural control, psychological abuse and this revolting little twat has the nerve to call absolutely legitimate concerns about the experimental injectable a 'nasty pernicious scare story'. This reminds me of the McCann modus operandi. Anyone who questioned the McCann story, for which there was no evidence rather like the pandemic, was called a 'nasty' troll. Exactly the same tactics being used.

And the deputy chief medical officer for England, Jonathan Van-Tam, when answering questions from BBC viewers, said: "I have never heard of a vaccine that affects fertility."

He described the suggestion as "a nasty, pernicious scare story, but that's all it is".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56012529
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 24 Empty Bill Gates' history

Post  poster Sat 13 Feb 2021, 1:23 pm

Why anyone would trust these individuals with their health is a mystery. I wouldn't let him look after a guinea-pig.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/bill-gates-history-of-vaccine-corruption-inflicting-harm-and-death-on-unsuspecting-people-in-poor-countries/
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 14 Feb 2021, 12:26 am

And the deputy chief medical officer for England, Jonathan Van-Tam, when answering questions from BBC viewers, said: "I have never heard of a vaccine that affects fertility."

Seeing as the term 'vaccine' is being used for injectables that are not 'vaccines' in the medical term of the word, I am sure that Van-Tam is aware there are injectables that affect fertility. As VT will be aware, the BMGF have laced so-called 'vaccines' with anti-sterility agents in the developing world. This is on record.

There are also injectables that are openly called contraceptives - these have been around for decades. One that has been used in the UK is known as 'depo provera' but I am sure there are many others. The BMGF with their obsession on population control and eugenics will, I am sure, have done a great deal of research on injectables and drugs that can help towards their goal of population reduction and control.

Hypocrites can never be taken seriously - between them Doris and his various partners, and Bill and Melinda Gates have nine children (on record, could be more of course) so they have hardly practised what they preached.
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 24 Empty Informed consent?

Post  poster Sun 14 Feb 2021, 2:58 pm

The 'vaccine' rollout is still in the experimental phase of the trial. The end of the trial is not until the year 2022 or 2023. The 'vaccine' has been rushed out because of the alleged emergency of the alleged pandemic.

There is so much that is wrong about all this, if not illegal. For instance, informed consent is required prior to a medical procedure. How can people give informed consent unless they are specifically told that they are in an ongoing trial and therefore they are part of an experiment. Surely recipients should be paid to take part in a medical experiment? And they should be guaranteed redress from those conducting the trial who should be liable for any adverse reactions?

If it can be proven that the 'pandemic' was, indeed, something along the lines of a relatively normal flu season and that the PCR test is not accurate and was never intended to be a diagnostic tool then the 'pandemic' becomes a fraud. If the pandemic is a fraud, or even if the reaction is a gross over-reaction, then draconian measure like lockdowns, closing businesses, schools, colleges and other institutions was not necessarily and will have caused a huge amount of harm unnecessarily. This will also mean that it is not true that the only way 'back to normal' is a so-called vaccine. We never had to stop normal life in the first place. We haven't done before for overwhelmed hospitals which tends to happen every winter in the NHS.

This link explains how the vaccine roll-out is still at the experimental/trial stage and the trial is not due to end until 20222 or 2023 when, presumably, more is known about the side effects and adverse reactions to the so-called vaccines that almost certainly were never needed in the first place. There are some very well known and very safe remedies for the symptoms associated with a disease known as covid-19 so why bother with a vaccine any way? The overwhelming majority of people will have very mild symptoms of whatever it is so how can the risks of the so-called vaccine be justified?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/C2uVrYKEM5pX/

Does 'philanthropy' cover up for crimes against humanity?

The BMGF work in Africa and India. Informed consent does not appear to be something the foundation worries about unduly. A look at the work that the 'philanthropists' have done in developing countries.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/bill-gates-history-of-vaccine-corruption-inflicting-harm-and-death-on-unsuspecting-peop
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 14 Feb 2021, 6:08 pm

Hello Poster, yes I'm in tune with what you say.
However I would never try to argue with relatives and friends and try to persuade them not to get vaccinated. It's best to let people choose their own path IMO.

Listening to Radio 4 Question Time this morning and their News items, I nearly blew a gasket. Every person was discussing and promoting vaccination passports as if there is nothing wrong with it! I kept waiting for them to include all the thousands of people who don't want to be vaccinated and what happens to them? They won't be able to travel, go shopping, go to the theatre, go to a football match, go out for a meal, go anywhere pleasurable in fact.

No one listens to the people who've lived under communist or totalitarian regimes and who say this is exactly how they take over. Does no one know their history and does no one care to investigate the ingredients in these vaccines and whether they're safe? All other vaccines, drugs are tested for about 5 years yet these ones are.passed in a matter of months. The side affects are not known years down the line and how your immune system will react to future viruses.

There was no need for this lockdown, particularly as there are good treatments available which have been proven to save lives.

I don't believe we'll ever go back to normal. They will always conjure up some new scare story to keep the population worried....and of course come up with their "solutions" to "care" for us !

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 14 Feb 2021, 11:05 pm

Guinea Pig wrote:Is it known yet what was the cause of your friend's mum's death?

Hello Guinea Pig. They tested her and said she was positive for covid the day before she died, but she developed a fever after the vaccination then went downhill. I didn't ask my friend as she was so recently bereaved but I'm assuming it was pneumonia. I will find out in time.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 14 Feb 2021, 11:22 pm

Like you, Mimi, I don't believe that life will ever return to the way it was before. I avoid the news as much as possible as it does my blood pressure no good but I did see a mention today that vaccination passports even for going to supermarkets have been thought of.

Being Billy No Mates myself, I didn't realise until today that it's not permitted even to sit on a park bench with a friend!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 15 Feb 2021, 10:43 am

"It's not permitted" is a trigger for me. I won't have a load of idiots telling me what to do. And I'm not talking about our genuine laws which have grown out of precedents and fair judgements. I am usually a law biding citizen, but these crackpot decrees haven't even gone through parliamentary debate and the house of Lords .

You're right about the park bench and I will be sitting on one with a friend as soon as the weather brightens up. We don't have any police around here anyway. I do wear a mask into shops that demand it, basically to respect other people who may be worried. But it is one I can breathe through (my son made it for me) - I need oxygen and cannot bear anything over my nose. I don't think it's right to be breathing back my own carbon dioxide either. I have many hospital appointments and they have given me a visor which I find easier to get air. But it has to come off when I'm getting treated as it's my eyes.

It really doesn't matter about me anyway - my anger is over what is happening to the younger generation.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 15 Feb 2021, 10:51 am

Agree almost 100% Mimi.

My anger is not so much for myself as my life hasn't changed much but for those whose lives are severely restricted and / or have had their livelihoods ruined.

The only difference from what you said is that I flatly refuse to wear a mask. I carry an exemption badge and so far have had no problems.

I've just added my name to this petition.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/569957?fbclid=IwAR3Zfmly-wQc6PsjNOQWLCGLSn02tmT_ycbmygyBJQnpZYDJpKoYtwlhVTM
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 15 Feb 2021, 8:02 pm

Great petition thanks. I've signed it and sent it to 3 people, well my sons. None of my friends are aware or want to be aware of the creeping police state; they trust politicians ...... And the BBC!

I have had trouble with not wearing a mask. A miserable old witch in my local pharmacy ordered me out of the shop, well she actually shouted "get out of this shop, get out of this shop NOW" with her arm outstretched towards the door. I'd placed my prescription on the counter and another assistant was about to pick it up and she yelled "don't touch that" to her, then got a bottle of medicated spray and sprayed it, yes made it all wet! I tried to reason with the old bat but she just kept yelling 'get out'. I haven't seen her in there since so am hoping she got the sack. But I just don't want to get bullied like that again.

I've also had a heated discussion with a nurse at the hospital doors. I actually had a mask on that goes under the chin and the plastic is vertical covering the mouth and nose but lets oxygen in from the top. Not good enough for this nurse though. She said it was compulsory to wear those blue things. When I said I couldn't breathe though those she didn't believe me and said she had asthma and had no problem. I'm amazed that nurses aren't more knowledgeable. Anyway I had to put this blue one on but held it away from my face. Other nurses have been more understanding and provided me with a visor.

I suppose I've given in to the bullies ....... I'd be no use in "le resistance" .

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 15 Feb 2021, 8:11 pm

Awful stories there, Mimi.

I'm lucky in that nobody has ever said anything to me. I was expecting trouble when I went to the doctor's last year but nobody commented at all. As for the local pharmacy when all this lunacy started, the assistants looked as if they'd come from Chernobyl but the senior pharmacist was in normal clothes and no mask.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 22 Feb 2021, 3:58 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 22 Feb 2021, 5:08 pm

I won't read it at all. Just to see the name of PM sends my BP up. The man and all his advisors are berks. And I will conduct my life how I think is correct, not how some buffoon tells everyone.

Mimi
Mimi

unreorganised likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 22 Feb 2021, 6:57 pm

I've asked my son to let me know of any relevant bits to our lives.

As for that idiot Matt Hancock, I prefer to call him by a word that rhymes with Matt. I'm sorry if this appears childish but he and his cronies are ruining people's lives for no reason.

A rerun of this video from early on in the sorry saga which helped to make me realise what a farce this is - grinning ninnies, most without masks and certainly not social distancing - at a time when we were told the disease was plague like. The bit at the end where they hold up signs saying stay home, save lives nearly has me throwing the laptop out of the window!

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 23 Feb 2021, 9:03 pm

I didn't survive watching it until the end !
These NHS workers are all probably very kind decent people .......but they've been indoctrinated with the NHS 's arrogant stance that they know best. Those nurses and other health workers won't have queried or investigated what they're being told. Even doctors who query vaccinations won't dare express doubts or they're out of a job.
I don't blame you Freedom for relying on your son to inform you of any 'rules' that may affect your life. Best not to watch or listen to any main stream media; their lying and propaganda is beyond belief.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 23 Feb 2021, 9:38 pm

One NHS worker has been brave enough to speak out.
Freedom
Freedom

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 24 Empty Boris with his tail between his legs?

Post  poster Tue 23 Feb 2021, 11:00 pm

Well, just returning for a bit as I seem to be wearing my 'activist' hat these days. Agree with all the recent comments. I do try to respect those people who are just really scared and believe what they have been told but I feel a little sorry for them and think it must be strange to be that naïve.

I girded my loins as it were and watched Boris' 'roadmap' speech. I've mostly avoided any MSM news unless it's been shown on an alternative media platform and been dissected/criticized/lampooned etc.

My initial thoughts from Boris' latest speech is he is demonstrating far less of a 'gung ho' attitude and is far more measured and nuanced in what he says. I would imagine this is because a growing minority of the public have seen through the agenda and also the 'bait and switch' approach which is highly manipulative and psychological abuse. It may also be that the backbench MPs who have opposed him will have had influence and I feel sure that there will have been some very vocal voices from the mental health services, education, psychiatry, social services, charities and more who have been highly critical. The armies of 'behavioural psychologists' and 'influencers' who clearly helped frame the propaganda may also be warning that the public are exhausted by the games and have had enough. At some point the suicide rates for the past year will need to be released as well as the numbers of adults and children suffering mental health issues. These are bound to be massively increased. The sheer sadism of the past year has not gone unnoticed and the party is definitely over.

So while initially in Boris' speech we had the usual hyperbole about 'our amazing NHS succeeding' in millions of vaccines after 'this pandemic' and the 'unparalleled national effort' which has 'decisively shifted the odds in our favour' this gave way, imo, to a more reflective approach.

That is not to say that I believe the first half of the speech is anything but lies. The NHS is no more amazing than dozens of other health services around the world and is probably inferior to many. I don't believe we have had a pandemic - there are no excess deaths. What is the 'unparalleled effort' - nurses are showing learning dance routines while hospitals were allegedly overflowing with patients dying from covid? The idea that  'relying on lockdown and restricting our behaviour' made any difference is simply nonsense, imo. I think it will have lead to more rather than fewer deaths. The notion that the vaccine programme 'creates a shield around the entire population' is fanciful at best, but it gives the illusion of a comfort blanket, which so many badly need given a year of lies. The virus has never been adequately isolated, the testing was wildly inaccurate and flu disappeared which all raise huge questions about the truth of the 'pandemic'.

Boris then goes on to use the 'road to freedom' metaphor to describe how the basic human rights that have been heavily restricted for a year will be slowly restored. Despite the cringeworthy metaphor that we are now 'travelling on a one-way road to freedom' I do sense some authenticity here (shades of Margaret Thatcher's cringeworthy 'U-turn' analogies). He knows that enough is enough, imo. The public have had enough.  We are told we can now 'safely' restart our lives. While I think this is a lie, and we could have safely carried on with our lives for the past year, at least it hits a positive note, albeit duplicitous.

Henceforth I do believe he is more authentic and sensible. God knows, it's about bloody time. Only a week or so ago he was on twitter like an over-excited schoolboy banging on about an amazing zero-emission car as if a population decimated by a year of abuse and worrying about how to keep a roof over their heads was going to share his boyish enthusiasm for an expensive car - especially when car travel was effectively banned.  Inappropriate would be an understatement, but subtlety was never Boris' forte.

But here we get to the nub: 'No vaccine against any disease has been 100% effective'. This strikes a very different tone to the beginning of the scamdemic when a vaccine was going to be the knight in shining armour delivering us all from certain death. There are those who would argue that vaccines are practically 0% effective and in fact cause more harm than good but let's just stick with some kind of middle-ground. And Boris goes on: 'So whether we, err, lift lockdown whether today or in 6 or 9 months we've got to accept there will be more infection, more hospitalizations and therefore sadly more deaths just as there are every year with flu.

WOW!! There are thousands and thousands of deaths every year from flu, of course, but during the alleged pandemic there appear to have been none or hardly any! This is surely a very important statement for Boris to have made as people have  rightly asked: 'but what happened to flu during the 'pandemic'? Boris has been forced to come down to earth - and to come clean.

He goes on to say: 'Even if we were to sustain the lockdown indefinitely which would itself cost lives and do immeasurable harm to children we would not be able to eradicate this disease.'   This is HUGE. I  think it straight-on addresses the rightful vehement criticism of such a long lockdown. It is also, imo, a delightful example of a logical fallacy. Sustaining a lockdown for ever is just an absurd notion on health grounds. (Obviously if the agenda was not to do with health but, say, tyranny, that's another matter).  Boris has distorted the argument - in other words an indefinite lockdown would cause harm, but this one wasn't indefinite so it's okay. This misses the point that at first the lockdown was supposed to be TWO WEEKS to flatten the curve - a year of loss of freedom can feel indefinite in anyone's life, particularly a child.

Boris concludes with a statement that is filled with so many umms and errs that he is giving the Tapas a run for their money in terms of the latter's (police) statements which could not have been more hesitant if they tried.  Gone is the overblown confidence of last spring as Boris and his henchmen stood pompously at the lectern, droning on about death statistics and the importance of washing your hands as though we were all in infant school. The gist of the final part of the speech was that there was a need to be cautious as people would rather have a certainty about the dates and there was a trade-off between acting in haste and giving people certainty. Boris also states: 'we will be guided by the data and by the progress'. Ah - what happened to being guided by the science what with the 'new variants' coming out in droves?  I think he and the absurd sage have had a slap on the wrist. The science has been junk from beginning to end and the 'new variants' are nothing more than what flu does every year which is to mutate, making any vaccine a hit and miss affair.

I sense a completely different mood and I think Boris and his hideous puppets have been reined in.   Their agenda has been widely exposed and, perhaps more importantly, people have had enough.

Let's hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJJ83hWDYCU
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 24 Feb 2021, 11:17 am

Mimi, for a price, I will post further grinning ninnies extracting the urine videos. For a greater price, I won't post any!

Freedom
Freedom

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 26 Feb 2021, 11:33 am

Has anyone tried one of the visors which are worn as alternatives to masks? Not that I was seriously thinking of getting one but I looked at the one worn by someone on the bus today.

I can envisage a problem for people like myself who wear glasses. The visor would actually be touching the lenses which certainly isn't a good idea as far as I'm concerned.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 24 Empty Modern-day slavery

Post  poster Sun 28 Feb 2021, 11:26 am

Freedom wrote:Mimi, for a price, I will post further grinning ninnies extracting the urine videos. For a greater price, I won't post any!

Is this the NHS 'key workers' telling us it has all been BS? What else could it mean? And why haven't they been banned?

This very good blog exposes much of the agenda. But what is most pernicious is the assault on our children. The global psychopaths will stop at nothing for money, power and control. It's like a form of modern-day slavery and the younger you can get the slaves the better.

So, not content with injecting babies and children with cocktails of toxic poisons, aborted fetal cells and monkey kidneys under the guise of 'baby shots' or 'childhood vaccinations' the global financiers are targeting babies and children for data mining and harvesting which exploits some of the most vulnerable members of our society for profit. From cradle to grave, the globalists want us as commodities to be milked for the bottom line.

Nothing is sacred - the air is polluted with chemicals, the earth with toxic fertilizers, our blood with poisons, our minds brainwashed with fake news, our food contaminated with GMOs  and now our bodies and minds to be hooked up to a grid for programming and control as though we were viruses in a computer. And in fact the recent propaganda was, indeed, act as if you are the virus! All brought in through the backdoor under the pretence of a 'deadly virus' that overwhelmed hospitals to the extent that workers were able to practice dance routines.

So is this really the future for our children? Hooked up into the smart system as young as possible; sitting all day behind screens - a dystopian virtual reality that makes Brave New World or 1984 look like Wind in the Willow.

WAKE UP WORLD!

Oh how blissfully innocent the Madeleine McCann mystery now seems - it was a mere appetizer for the main course which is most certainly not a feast but a famine of biblical proportions. The anti-Christ is here for sure.

https://wrenchinthegears.com/2021/02/
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 24 Empty Good template letter for refusing to be a commodity

Post  poster Sun 28 Feb 2021, 12:01 pm

Good template of a letter to send to the government about their new 'digital identity' system or whatever they are calling it. I always refused the 'track and trace' app as I could see it was a blatant violation of privacy under the guise of 'protecting yourself and others'.

The 'testing' of children in schools with very long swabs going right up to the blood-brain barrier is blatant abuse of medical power and should be made illegal immediately. The PCR tests are being deliberately misused to give out false positives and keep the scam going. The medical profession really should be hanging their heads in shame over this farce, unless they have stood up to be counted with World Doctors Alliance and other bodies who are calling out this hoax.

Such a shameful period in history with the lunatics in charge of the asylum.

https://wrenchinthegears.com/2021/02/22/the-cry-of-the-mothers-at-wharton-business-school/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next