MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 25 Empty Chris Whitty confirmed in May 2020 that the risks were very low

Post  poster Mon 01 Mar 2021, 2:19 pm

On March 11th 2020 Chris Whitty confirmed that the risks of the disease were very low for the vast majority of people and even in the most vulnerable there was still a less than 20% chance of dying. Those are very good odds so why risk an experimental injection. The whole charade should have stopped then.

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/pm-statement-on-coronavirus-11-may-2020
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 25 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Mimi Tue 02 Mar 2021, 8:39 pm

Freedom wrote:Mimi, for a price, I will post further grinning ninnies extracting the urine videos. For a greater price, I won't post any!

Nah, I can do without that thanks !

Can you tell me what their point is? Is it to show the world that "we've nothing better to do cos the hospital is empty", so confirming the covid hoax theory, or is it saying "we're happy jolly people waiting to greet you on your hospital stay".

Loved the nurse on Facebook link. Shame it hasn't been shared much.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 25 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Mimi Tue 02 Mar 2021, 9:04 pm

Freedom wrote:Has anyone tried one of the visors which are worn as alternatives to masks? Not that I was seriously thinking of getting one but I looked at the one worn by someone on the bus today.

I can envisage a problem for people like myself who wear glasses. The visor would actually be touching the lenses which certainly isn't a good idea as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, a nurse at my eye clinic kindly have me one after I explained about not being able to breathe with the blue ones. I wear it round Tescos and the Chemist. But it's too big to have handy in my bag. I think you could still use it with glasses, just tip it back a bit so it's not touching your lenses. Yes that would open it up more at the bottom but you wouldn't be directly breathing on other people, and other people's breath would have to go downwards then sneak up under it to get up your nose ! Flippin' ridiculous isn't it?

I've been told off by my brother for being rebellious about mask wearing and that it's only good manners to think of other people who are scared (he believes all the hype even though he is an educated man and was a dental surgeon). He and his wife have even had the jab even though they both had covid last December and will be immune. They are convinced they caught it from a Chinese family who visited their neighbours and cooked some pancake rolls for my brother and his wife !
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 02 Mar 2021, 9:18 pm

Has anyone seen Bill Gates latest innovation for kids?
It's the Daily Pass Health Passport. I can't do links but it is on Youtube. It's creeeeeeepy 😬

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 03 Mar 2021, 4:49 am

I can't find anything like that on YouTube - I wouldn't be able to watch it as Bill Gates sends my blood pressure up.

Is it you who was a nurse, Mimi?

As for the dancing grinning ninnies, yes my view is that they're showing us how busy they are and how stoically they're coping - NOT!

I shall be venturing out later to pay a cheque in - laughing all the way to the bank, you could say. The last time I did that was round about April when the madness had just started. I had to wait 45 minutes to be allowed in. There are still queues whenever I've passed the bank since then so I'm going to try a smaller local branch today. I'm no longer prepared to put up with such unnecessary nonsense.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 04 Mar 2021, 9:11 am

The matter will be debated on 15th March.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 04 Mar 2021, 1:35 pm

Freedom wrote:

The matter will be debated on 15th March.

If this goes through it's the beginning of the end. We are no longer a democracy now anyway as the agendas are being decided by the Davos lot. That is quite obvious. All the parties are singing from the same hymn-sheet and it's got nothing to do with looking after the citizens of the country. Far from it. The politicians should be arrested for treason. The past year has been a crime against humanity. Bill Gates and his demented buddies should be seen as frauds, con-men, megalomaniacs and snake-oil salesmen. They are wanting to leave their own 'mark' on the world, and it's not a pretty one. It's diabolical and anti-humanist. The agendas are so obvious now what with so many unemployed, small and medium-sized businesses bankrupted, attack on the arts, travel, leisure etc. Who decides what is 'essential' and what is 'non-essential' - Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab?

The world has gone bonkers.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Thu 04 Mar 2021, 1:42 pm

I have just signed the petition
Antonia
Antonia

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 25 Empty Nurses says it as it is

Post  poster Thu 04 Mar 2021, 1:43 pm

We need more people doing this. Just speak out. An average of 1,600 people die every day in the UK, approximately, but apparently there is no risk of death now unless you have covid which has never been properly isolated. The PCR test is being used fraudulently.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N5osgwiCAmUa/
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 04 Mar 2021, 1:50 pm

Pretty sure I signed ages ago but I'll check.

In the meantime, I joined this party which I would essentially describe has a libertarian ethos. Given there is no real opposition party for the crimes against humanity we are seeing now I don't see what else I can do. Protests alone don't work. I've tried to warn people about 'the vaccine' but most don't want to know.

But I feel most sorry for the very young and very old. All the 'testing' in schools - I would never have that swab put up my nose. I think it's abuse.

https://freedomalliance.co.uk/category/party/
poster
poster

Mimi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Thu 04 Mar 2021, 2:36 pm

Poster - thanks for the link to the Freedom Alliance. I had not heard about them. I've just read the info on the people running the alliance and they seem sound people.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 25 Empty We need to fight for our freedom

Post  poster Fri 05 Mar 2021, 12:08 pm

Antonia wrote:Poster - thanks for the link to the Freedom Alliance. I had not heard about them. I've just read the info on the people running the alliance and they seem sound people.

I'm impressed with them so far and am helping behind the scenes. Never been a particularly political person but I will defend freedom to the bitter end. I would describe myself as a libertarian and humanitarian.  Please spread the word about the Freedom Alliance and encourage people to join - a tiny sum of money compared to the loss of freedom and possibly even health/life that is happening now. The hope is that they will win votes at the local elections as people are so fed up with what has happened to our country.

This woman - link below -  has campaigned for decades and I find her speech inspirational. This is really the truth - we need to fight for our civil liberties, our basic human rights and our freedom. Put the psycho globalists in their place. Maybe lock them up in Davos or something.

Please share this widely. We need to hear this message. When even the queen is appearing on our screens demanding we get injected with goodness knows what then you know things are bad. Such a cheap stunt to pull - made her look so undignified and just plain silly, imo. Still, her son Andrew didn't exactly behave with dignity and perhaps the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?  I used to have a bit of respect for the queen but that went after that cheap and ugly speech so blatantly using emotive language to induce a completely misplaced sense of 'duty'. If anyone tells me they've had the shot 'to protect me' I'll tell them they are talking nonsense. People are free to make what choice they want but don't pretend it's 'for others'. Not buying that duplicitous, forked-tongue propaganda.

Compare the queen's cheap words with the speech below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEcYQydhY9E
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 05 Mar 2021, 8:23 pm

Mimi wrote:Has anyone seen Bill Gates latest innovation for kids?
It's the Daily Pass Health Passport. I can't do links but it is on Youtube.  It's creeeeeeepy 😬

Freedom -

YouTube - type in Daily Pass health passport microsoft.
It's a cartoon advert for kids.
Don't worry Bill Gates isn't in it.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 05 Mar 2021, 8:40 pm

Freedom wrote:I can't find anything like that on YouTube - I wouldn't be able to watch it as Bill Gates sends my blood pressure up.

As for the dancing grinning ninnies, yes my view is that they're showing us how busy they are and how stoically they're coping - NOT!

I shall be venturing out later to pay a cheque in - laughing all the way to the bank, you could say. The last time I did that was round about April when the madness had just started. I had to wait 45 minutes to be allowed in. There are still queues whenever I've passed the bank since then so I'm going to try a smaller local branch today. I'm no longer prepared to put up with such unnecessary nonsense.

I have given the YTube details in above post. Watch it. It's creepy. See if you can post it for me.

Yes, I was a nurse.

I'm glad people are still using cheques and money cos they'll all be phased out soon, as will Banks. The covid has also been an excuse for going totally digital and the old monetary system assigned to history. They're just waiting for the oldies to die off.

I've noticed I won't be able to get into my local Harvester Pub for a meal without a mobile phone with an app on it. Same with local hairdressers. Not sure what the app is for, maybe to prove you've been vaccinated. Two of my friends refuse to have mobile phones, what will They do? Another friend has an old Nokia phone and I'm sure loads of people do. What are these people supposed to do? It makes me so angry.
Mimi
Mimi

poster likes this post

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 25 Empty History

Post  poster Fri 05 Mar 2021, 9:05 pm

I guess some of the Germans remember what happened not that long ago. We should too.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8GQCycCrevDu/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 05 Mar 2021, 9:16 pm

Mimi wrote:
Freedom wrote:I can't find anything like that on YouTube - I wouldn't be able to watch it as Bill Gates sends my blood pressure up.

I have given the YTube details in above post. Watch it. It's creepy. See if you can post it for me.

Yes, I was a nurse.

I'm glad people are still using cheques and money cos they'll all be phased out soon, as will Banks. The covid has also been an excuse for going totally digital and the old monetary system assigned to history. They're just waiting for the oldies to die off.

I've noticed I won't be able to get into my local Harvester Pub for a meal without a mobile phone with an app on it. Same with local hairdressers. Not sure what the app is for, maybe to prove you've been vaccinated. Two of my friends refuse to have mobile phones, what will They do? Another friend has an old Nokia phone and I'm sure loads of people do. What are these people supposed to do? It makes me so angry.

I'm very happy to shop locally using independent shops and farmers markets. I admit I do not always achieve this but I try. I see people paying on their mobile phones and think: WTF? It's setting people up to be controlled.

Paying using cash is being real. It's what you have in your pocket and what you can afford. The rest is fantasy - fiat money etc.

The bottom line in all this is that you do NOT have to wear a mask, say NO - to masks, testing, the germ theory, loss of your basic human rights. Boris is a complete bumbling idiot. Gates is a raging psychopath. Schwab is just beyond hideous.

Just say NO.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Fri 05 Mar 2021, 9:34 pm

I agree with Mimi and Poster re banks, apps and cash.

Fight back.

I use online banking but sometimes I need to lodge cheques. Tradesmen generally want a cheque, they are not into online payment, though I have met some who are happy to be paid that way. I like to take a regular sum out in cash each week for food and other basics so I know if it runs out before the week has ended that I am over budget. Tapping a card for every purchase however small means you are not in control.

I have a basic mobile phone which does what I need. I don't want apps and I tell my bank that, and any other business that tries to push something on me. Remember you are the customer and they are here to listen to you, provide the services you want (as long as legal) so don't take any s..t

Bank are fighting increasing online fraud. Some of the scams are very sophisticated. I sometimes feel my money would be safer under the bed. Forcing us to do every online only makes sense for their profits, not us, the customer.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 06 Mar 2021, 8:12 pm

For U K members, here are the planned forthcoming changes. I'm not optimistic, remembering how last summer there was some degree of normality returning, only for the lying bar stewards to take it away again.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-response-spring-2021/covid-19-response-spring-2021-summary
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 25 Empty The covid cult

Post  poster Tue 09 Mar 2021, 9:19 pm

Freedom wrote:For U K members, here are the planned forthcoming changes. I'm not optimistic, remembering how last summer there was some degree of normality returning, only for the lying bar stewards to take it away again.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-response-spring-2021/covid-19-response-spring-2021-summary

The sheer DESPERATION with which this injection agenda is being pursed is extraordinary. The MM case was always a head-spinner, to use a polite term, but this just takes things to a whole new level which is frankly - is psychotic too strong a term? I don't think so.

I think the whole scamdemic can be conceptualized as a sinister cult - some might say a satanic cult. The high priests are the megalomaniac globalists and the usual names that come up as being at the head of the snake, or the head of the cabal. Cults work by offering a place in a sect or group for people who are searching for something or maybe just desperate.

A year of brainwashing, fear propaganda and sheer hysteria over the 'virus' has produced a mass of followers to the covid cult. Orchestrated by immensely powerful and influential globalist foundations, organisations and forums - such as BMGF, the WHO and WEF - unelected billionaires have been able to dictate not only the MSM relentless propaganda campaign but also world health and economic policy. I'ts a truly gigantic heist as nearly every death for a year was put down as a 'covid' death and other diseased and illnesses were largely ignored with closed GPs and hospitals apart from covid wards. Not only that - millions are out of work as small and medium sized businesses have been bankrupted as they are deemed 'non-essential'. This has benefitted a small percentage of people - particularly those very billionaires who have been pushing the agenda so heavily - Bill Gates, Bezos etc. Who decides what is 'essential'?

The globalists have so much money they can practically buy out huge institutions, educational establishments, medical research and much more beside - BMGF have tentacles far and wide and immense power.

But back to the cult - the followers can be brainwashed to believe that only the cult leaders and their paid puppets which in this case is the government, can save them. Those who criticize the cult are therefore dangerous and must be removed or even destroyed. This explains how members of the public were desperate to volunteer to help with the 'vaccination' campaign or the 'testing' - as we were told these were the only things which would get us back to 'normal'. Now that the majority of the elderly and vulnerable and a sizeable proportion of those over 50 and over 60 have been injected we can see that we have been lied to by the cult. There are threats of further lockdowns, lockdowns every few years, vaccines not working, and new terrifying 'waves' of the virus as it 'mutates' with 'new variants'.

Cult members - aka the general public - are exhausted and confused. They have done everything they were told to do. They washed their hands, they wore masks, they isolated, they shielded, they didn't see friends and family. They snooped on neighbours, they wore their virtue signals with pride such as rainbows in their windows as they clapped for the NHS, and little stickers proclaiming they had had the jab. But still, they are not getting their basic human rights back any time soon and they are still being threatened that they might be taken away.

Like all bullies, despots and tyrants. the cult leaders wants more and more subservience, obedience and loyalty from their members. The goal, however, was never to help or support members but to create more control and power for the cult leaders so they can pursue their nefarious agendas. There is all sort of speculation about what these might be but I think Catherine Fitts has nailed it quite nicely - a sort of global slavery system. Sounds far-fetched but slavery/human trafficking is hugely lucrative if you can control entire populations you've got your finger on the control button.

We are now at tipping point. It is my belief that jabbing of the youngsters, those of childbearing age or those who will be of childbearing age, is a tipping point. Many have theorized that one of the agendas is eugenics and it is true that Bill Gates and Boris Johnson have both been vocal about their views that the world is overpopulated. However between them they have nine children that we know of so they have hardly practised what they preach.

I feel quite sure that different vaccine types will have different outcomes, perhaps dependent on demographics or other factors, and possibly even different batches of vaccine will have differing ingredients. One thing is for sure, as far as I am concerned, this is NOTHING to do with health. Quite the contrary. We are guinea-pigs in a gigantic experiment for which we have not given informed consent as we don't know exactly what the experiment is for or what it's about. Sage do, though they won't tell us. Matt Hancock should be strung up by a part of his anatomy which may well not exist, along with Ferguson who has clearly been paid millions to lie with statistics.

Of all the websites I have come across, the one below seems to me to be one of the most relevant. This whole thing, imo, boils down to medical ethics, or the lack of them.
It is truly a terrifying time in history but I think we need to learn from history.

One thing is for certain, people need to realize that doing the same thing again and again when it didn't work the first time is being stupid or perhaps insane. Just start saying NO. It's a complete sentence and one of the most useful words in the entire vocabulary. Boris and Bill Gates have also shown us repeatedly that they cannot be trusted so why would you possibly trust them with your health or your children's health? Obedience to the cult, I guess, when every other means of support has been deliberately removed including family and religion.

It really is quite satanic.

https://ahrp.org/category/s12-medical-ethics-compliance/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 09 Mar 2021, 9:21 pm

Freedom wrote:For U K members, here are the planned forthcoming changes. I'm not optimistic, remembering how last summer there was some degree of normality returning, only for the lying bar stewards to take it away again.

We have got to STOP complying like children and start DOING what we should be doing which is getting on with our lives. There are protests going on all over Europe and in other countries too. The Megan interview has popped up as a deliberate distraction - very convenient timing indeed a year after we are still in lockdown when it was supposed to be two weeks to 'flatten the curve'.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 25 Empty Boris crowing over the mess on twitter

Post  poster Thu 11 Mar 2021, 9:57 am

At the risk of raising your blood pressure Freedom, Boris is now doing what he does best - self-aggrandizement - on Twitter. He's done this all the way through the scamdemic. It's been pure theatre, imo. Standing pompously at the lectern with hideous 'sage' twats droning on with manipulated death statistics. The whole thing has been pre-planned, imo, to flog the so-called 'vaccine' and to shift massive amounts of money and power to a small number of people who are already far too wealthy and powerful. Now Boris is beating his chest like a pathetic gorilla over the 'triumph' of the so-called vaccine effort.

We never needed a 'vaccine' in the first place. There are some very good, very cheap treatments for the symptoms associated with this virus - these were deliberately suppressed by UK health service and a falsified paper appeared in the medical journal The Lancet which showed that an effective drug - hydroxychloroquine - was dangerous whereas the dosage given in the trial was far higher than recommended. The paper had to be redacted. This was not an innocent mistake but a deliberate attempt to discredit known cures to instead promote an injection which would generate millions in pounds in revenue for the drug firms which a cheap drug would never have done.   Suppressing cheap and effective cures is a crime. As is practically everything this government has done with the globalist puppets pulling their strings.  The costs of lockdowns, isolation, economic ruin and ignoring other illnesses will be far higher than if we had carried on as normal but with the elderly and vulnerable being careful.

My utter contempt for Boris knows no bounds. Behind that seemingly benign mop lies a scheming, malicious, vain, Machiavellian raging narcissist. He couldn't care less about anyone but himself and his 'glorious' injection. What's the injection really for, given that Boris has openly stated by far the biggest problem in the world is over-population? His father said the same. Did no-one ever teach them about birth control for themselves?

https://twitter.com/borisjohnson

https://www.thehealthsite.com/news/first-scandal-of-the-covid-19-pandemic-lancet-retracts-major-hydroxychloroquine-paper-749695/

ETA: Throughout this whole pantomime, Boris has constantly been jumping up and down like a toddler who has too much sugar, beating his chest and saying: 'look at me _ I am wonderful'. He is STILL doing it although it seems no-one is agreeing with him which is hardly surprising. Was he dropped on his head as a baby or something? Seriously, the man is totally out of touch with reality. The same could be said for Bill Gates who released a book about avoiding climate disaster a month or so ago. The timing of this could not have been less appropriate with populations reeling from a year of utter misery for many people. At around the same time Boris was on twitter promoting an expensive zero-carbon car like an excited schoolboy - again, a complete miscalculation of the public mood, exhausted and confused after a year of psychological manipulation and games. Surely this gives the game away? The pair couldn't care less about anyone else. It's purely about their own agendas - reducing green gasses and reducing carbon footprint. To them, that means reducing population. I suggest they lead by example - the world would be a far better place without them. Anyone who is taking this so-called vaccine should really take a long, hard look at the behaviour of this pair and those who are paid to promote their agenda. They are sticking their agenda right in our faces and have done from the start.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 11 Mar 2021, 10:47 am

I read very little about this nonsense. I am serious about the blood pressure problem - I have a monitor and check it regularly and it is often too high, even when I've been doing nothing.

It's bad enough seeing most of the population in masks, looking like extras from a trashy zombie apocalypse movie - it's becoming more difficult every day not to stand in the street screaming bullocks, or something similar!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 18 Mar 2021, 4:10 pm

Have we mentioned the Reclaim Party before?

Here's its Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/thereclaimpartyofficial/

Its website.

https://reclaimparty.co.uk/

My son and I are delighted that Laurence Fox is standing as a candidate for London Mayor as we now have someone we can vote for.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 19 Mar 2021, 12:51 pm

Excellent. I've never heard of them!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 25 Empty Freedom Alliance

Post  poster Fri 19 Mar 2021, 12:52 pm

This is a new political party that formed to reclaim our freedoms.

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

19/03/2021

-BEGINS-

As we approach what are likely to be the most important elections of our lifetimes, within extraordinary circumstances that were unimaginable just 18 months ago, a new political party has formed in response to the unprecedented challenges we face.

Founded in late 2020, Freedom Alliance has this week been approved by the Electoral Commission, and will be standing candidates all across the UK at elections this May. Freedom Alliance represents a political voice for those who wish to challenge the undemocratic and illiberal nature of the restrictions placed on the country in response to the coronavirus crisis.

Led by veterinary scientist and clinician, Carol Dobson, Freedom Alliance represents a coalition of individuals from all across the political spectrum, who are opposed to the governmental restrictions commonly referred to as "lockdown", and to any and all curtailments of the liberties and human rights of free individuals.

Dr. Dobson, who runs a practice in Ayrshire, Scotland, says: "I'm not a career politician, I'm a vet and a scientist. But when the country started shutting down around me, disrupting my children's lives, and causing great distress to colleagues, friends and family, I knew I had to take action. Closing down the country in response to a coronavirus is a dramatic and completely unnecessary overreaction. I have studied the data at length, and the statistics clearly show this is not an emergency that warrants this kind of draconian response."

Dr. Dobson continues, "Quarantining a country is not the way to deal with what is, for most, a mild and short-lived viral infection. And perhaps more importantly, it's not the government's place to impose unsolicited health measures on the populace. It's up to the people to choose - that's the nature of democracy."

With a membership of more than 1,500 nationwide, comprising those from every different walk of life, Freedom Alliance's message of personal liberty, human rights, and medical freedom clearly resonates with many.

"We want to give the country back to the people," Says Dobson, who was elected leader of the party by unanimous vote in January. "We believe in the absolute rights of the people to leave home whenever they choose, to make a living and operate business premises, and to freely speak, associate, assemble, and protest, with no fear of state censorship or penalty."

Also vigorously opposed to masking in schools, and to the idea of vaccination mandates or "vaccine passports", Freedom Alliance prioritises personal liberty, and the rights and responsibilities of the individual to make the choices that are right for them.

Freedom Alliance is standing candidates in all four nations of the UK, and is currently recruiting for candidates in Wales and Scotland, roles for which English people can also apply. To find out more, please visit the party's website at www.freedomalliance.co.uk

-ENDS -

Notes for editors:​

1.The Freedom Alliance is a new political party founded to oppose the
government lockdown and restrictions, and to protect freedom and liberty​

2.For further information, or for immediate or future interview, please​
E-mail: carol.dobson@freedomalliance.co.uk

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next