MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 13 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Tangled Web Wed 01 Jul 2020, 12:06 pm

Freedom wrote:AAARGH! Will poor Kate and Gerry be able to attend church with all the nonsense relating to Leicester though?

Rothley is just outside the border of the lockdown measures so maybe they won't be affected .
If you are a religious person, regardless of religion, you don't need a church to be able to pray. If you want or need for people to see you pray though then yes you would need a church.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 13 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  poster Wed 01 Jul 2020, 12:12 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
Freedom wrote:This might prompt Tracey Kandhola to pen a piece about more problems for the poor McCanns as they are in the Leicester area.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/what-else-can-we-do-shock-as-leicester-placed-in-uks-first-local-lockdown/ar-BB167CHi?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

All ridiculous in my opinion - there was never any need for businesses and schools to close.

Be careful what you wish for Freedom.

PRAYERS FOR MADDIE Madeleine McCann’s mum ‘looking forward’ to church return to pray for missing daughter for first time since lockdown

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11993674/madeleine-mccann-mum-church-prayers/

Hatt Hancock really is a drip. I don't trust him or any of Boris' 'scientific advisors' one inch. The statistics that matter are the hospitalizations and deaths of people who have contracted coronavirus. We were told that lockdown was to 'flatten the curve'. Is there any evidence that hospitals in Leicestershire are under unbearable pressure? That would be the only justification, imo, for a lock-down. What has probably happened is that there has been ramped up testing in the area. Unless these people are very sick to the extent of putting pressure on hospitals and being in danger of dying then how can lock-down be justified?

Having made a mess of the dangers, a mess of the statistics, a mess of the test and trace and a mess of just about everything, our government continue to meddle and cause trouble. It's time to forget this flipping virus and move on. The death rate in the country is back to normal. That is the one statistic that matters. And at almost exactly the same time that this is announced, our government is continuing with a lock-down policy. How can this be justified?

This is political and always has been, imo. A statistical nonsense.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 01 Jul 2020, 12:23 pm

Yes, it's true that you can pray anywhere but I can understand that people are missing the companionship that attending church brings.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 01 Jul 2020, 8:49 pm

Freedom wrote:Yes, it's true that you can pray anywhere but I can understand that people are missing the companionship that attending church brings.

Human beings are intensely social creatures. Some might chose to be relatively solitary but that is a choice. For a great many people the community of a church is one place where they can go without an invitation and (hopefully!) without too much judgement. I'm not religious but I think a place of worship gives many, many people a sense of community and a sense of purpose.

To deny people the most basic of civil liberties is nothing short of an abomination. To not be allowed to see members of your own family, friends or to worship is cruel. Babies deprived of human touch can and do die. Look what happened to those babies and children locked up in Romanian orphanages. There is an elderly man near where I live who has been doing laps of a small green wearing his face-mask. It is really quite a sad sight but at least it means he isn't sitting indoors all on his own.

The current situation is utter madness, imo. We have allowed human greed to corrupt the planet to the extent that a very small number of very wealthy people are effectively in control. Rather than putting more stringent controls on unfettered corporate greed which polluted our planet and enslaved millions into poverty so a few could become even richer, we have swung to the other side of the pendulum and locked down entire populations. This will undoubtedly have the greatest impact on the world's poorest people despite what Bill Gates claims as his foundation gets even richer.

I thought the McCann case was utter madness, but who could possibly have foreseen that that was merely a very small appetizer to what has clearly been planned. Or at least planned for? (Not that you would know it - given what a mess we have made of things, unlike some other countries.)

Dominic Cummings needs to go for  starters. What a total creep.

IMO!  flower
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 06 Jul 2020, 1:13 pm

All is well in the world! I went to the hairdressers today for the first time since 21st March.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 06 Jul 2020, 2:26 pm

Freedom wrote:All is well in the world! I went to the hairdressers today for the first time since 21st March.

Mine is booked up until August!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 06 Jul 2020, 3:05 pm

I was very surprised that I could book an appointment for today.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Mon 06 Jul 2020, 5:40 pm

Freedom wrote:I was very surprised that I could book an appointment for today.

I have an appointment on Saturday and feeling quite nervous.Apart from taking our dog a walk each day we haven't been into any shops or up close to anyone.
I bet you feel much better with a hair cut etc.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 06 Jul 2020, 5:43 pm

Some fascinating stuff on this site. Like this: 2020 is the most significant year in the history of humankind. In the future, it will be remembered by humanity in the same way that 1066, 1776 and 1789 are remembered today in British, Americans and French nations respectively.

If that is a little too esoteric (but I think it's spot on) then this concentrates the mind.

IMO!

7) April Jackson posted 10/05/2020:

‘Let me see if I understand this correctly…The SARS coronavirus of 2003 is an infection for which, over the past 17 years, no vaccine could be made. It was not possible, and the attempts were deadly when they tried.In the history of medical science, no vaccine has ever been able to be made for any coronaviruses.

Not ever.

There is not a single one in existence. However, somehow, in 4 months, Oxford University in the United Kingdom, with $750,000,000 of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s money, has developed a vaccine, completed the first phase clinical trial, and now as they move to human trials, the human trial on 2000 human people is going to be conducted in Brazil, outside of the oversight of North American Our British Health regulators?

And better yet, it is already being produced by AstraZeneca, a pharmaceutical company with a criminal rap sheet that includes: 2003, pled guilty to illegal marketing of their prostate cancer drug and paid a $64,000,000 criminal fine, a $266,000,000 civil lawsuit for false claims, and a $25,000,000 fine for Medicaid fraud.2004, AstraZeneca was sued in California and Massachusetts for false advertising, for claiming one of their own drugs that was going out of patent was not as good as their new drug even though it appears to be the same thing.

https://johnscottconsciousness.com/vaccines-no-thanks/

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 07 Jul 2020, 12:08 pm

Freedom wrote:All is well in the world! I went to the hairdressers today for the first time since 21st March.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 13 Tenor
unreorganised
unreorganised

Tangled Web likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 07 Jul 2020, 12:11 pm

Where did you get that clip of me from?!

I think it's Cousin It from the Addams Family. I was actually nicknamed Lurch after the butler.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 08 Jul 2020, 3:25 pm

This is well-researched with some interesting comments.

https://www.corbettreport.com/gates/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 08 Jul 2020, 3:48 pm

Some experts are prepared to speak out. Note how they tend to be in countries that are not super-powers or  political 'hot spots', imo. With Boris having planted himself firmly in bed with Gates, Gavi et al I think we are unlikely to get any pearls of wisdom from UK medics, unfortunately. The gremlins that Boris has surrounded himself with look like they've been pre-programmed in my opinion. Thank goodness Ferguson was sent packing but Cummings is a house of horrors.

But behind the scenes there  must all be so many in the echelons of medicine, education, public health, science and elsewhere thinking that the emperor has no clothes.

Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a “criminal medical organization” for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic.

Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it’s currently “impossible” to create a vaccine against the virus.

He also revealed that European pathologists haven’t identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2.

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2020/07/04/no-one-has-died-from-the-coronavirus
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 11 Jul 2020, 12:49 am

William Farr, creator of Farr’s law, knew this over 100 years ago. Viruses rise and fall at roughly the same slopes. It’s predictable, and COVID-19 is no different, which is why, after looking at all these death curves, it’s not very hard to declare that the pandemic is over.

Indeed. The peak occurred before we locked down.

Second wave? But we didn't have the first wave. So why would we have a second wave?

https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2020/07/08/second-wave-not-even-close
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Thu 16 Jul 2020, 11:38 am

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 13 Empty Wider agendas?

Post  poster Mon 20 Jul 2020, 12:10 am

It's really quite perplexing but what is the 'wider agenda'? There usually is one, especially when the media are going into over-drive.

IMO, these are possible 'wider agendas', not necessarily in any particular order.

1. Control - fear is a powerful tool for control over populations. Fear activates the 'fight-flight' part of the brain which means that logical thinking goes out of the window. This is handy if you want to stop populations from thinking logically.

2. Policy change through the back-door. This is linked to the above. Fear of a pandemic is a very useful distraction which can divert attention elsewhere while potentially unpopular/contentious policies are slipped through the backdoor. I think Dominic Cummings would be orchestrating much of this.

3. Eugenics. Both Bill Gates and Boris Johnson have flagged up population control. The FACT that elderly patients were sent back from hospital to care homes without testing for covid suggests that the government had no policy to protect elderly residents in care homes. People over 70 were asked to 'self isolate' - given that loneliness is a huge problem, particularly in elderly populations, this could be considered tantamount to being driven to an early grave. To deprive people (of any age) of companionship including family is downright cruel, imo.  'Track and trace' was abandoned, we made a mess of PPE - the list goes on.

4. Vaccination pressure. This is linked with all of the above. It is quite clear, imo, that the Gates model looks aggressively for new markets for products. Given the uncertainties around this virus and the lack of evidence of any efficacy for vaccines against coronaviruses (or indeed any viruses, and possibly even any diseases) then what exactly is going to be in this vaccine that Bill Gates wants the entire population to have (see no. 3)? Bill Gates' family background is likely to have influenced his 'passions'. Melinda is, imo, another wife who has adopted the 'ostrich' approach. Significantly, she has admitted that she was in an abusive relationship prior to her relationship with Gates, apparently.

5. Data collection and control. I don't think the micro-chip theory is especially far-fetched. I think the Madeleine McCann case was quite possibly an attempt to use the fear of child abduction to encourage parents to allow their children to be chipped. It's not a step that far away from vaccines. I'm sure Gates, Fauci et al are itching to get the 'useless eaters' chipped/earmarked like cattle to be processed through the system while producing maximum profits via vaccines, drugs, adulterated food etc. Data collection and processing is great for targeting advertising (a good 'marketing ploy'?)

6. Narcissistic supply. Again, this ties in with all the above. Control and manipulation of other people is the narcissists goal. Personality disorders exist on a spectrum. Psychopaths like to pull the wool over people's eyes. IMO we see this with a lot of the 'key players' and I think there is ample evidence of 'duper's delight'. Bill Gates looked like he had died and gone to heaven when the plandemic was declared. Gauci's body language and facial expressions are a giveaway in my opinion. Drunk on power? That's how it looks to me.

-------

What I find insidious about all this is that having accepted 'lock-down' what else will the population accept? We had a situation where the public accepted that it was part of the 'greater good' for their relatives to die without family around them, for instance. I'm not sure it gets much worse than that although one does not have to go that far back in history to see that it can and indeed does. Best to learn from history.

poster
poster

unreorganised likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 20 Jul 2020, 12:41 am

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 20 Jul 2020, 10:44 am

Another agenda is the artificial intelligence stuff.

Some of these massive egoists, not to say narcissistis, like Weinstein, Epstein, Gates will be looking to leave their legacy to the world. Epstein appeared to be sowing his seed widely. We all know about Weinstein. Gates' legacy will be more complex and ranges over a wide area from agriculture (genetically modified crops and seed banks) vaccines (one to save the whole world from the virus scamdemic) and education.

Gates' grubby paws are all over Oxford University. I was chatting to an academic who lectures there the other day and he appeared to have bought the virus scam hook, line and sinker. But then again, Gates has pledged Oxford $750 million to 'save the world' with a vaccine. This has to be Gates' swan-song, surely? And Boris up to his neck in it too! It's really weird when academics accept a dogma so uncritically in my opinion. These are supposed to be leading intellectuals at one of the world's leading universities and they just buy into mainstream media propaganda? Or are they just faking it? Surely there is room for some level of curiosity/questioning?

I notice there was a protest against wearing masks in shops in Hyde Park on Sunday which was covered by the mainstream media and police appeared to be very helpful so perhaps there is some cause for optimism. I'm not against face coverings per se. For instance in shops where food is on open display, on crowded transport or transport where air supply is restricted - eg: planes, ships. I've always thought our hygiene had become abysmal.

But wearing a face covering in a place like a garden centre, large supermarket or clothes shop seems a bit unnecessary, especially as the height of the so-called pandemic was about four or five months ago. I wonder why there are no photos of Bill Gates or members of his family wearing masks?

An interesting time in history, imo.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 21 Jul 2020, 4:22 pm

Here for those like me who can't wear masks at all or only for short periods are exemption cards.

https://www.civicmc.nhs.uk/noval-coronavirus/facial-coverings-and-exemption-cards/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 21 Jul 2020, 8:00 pm

Freedom wrote:Here for those like me who can't wear masks at all or only for short periods are exemption cards.

https://www.civicmc.nhs.uk/noval-coronavirus/facial-coverings-and-exemption-cards/

Thank goodness for that. I haven't been using public transport because I object to being forced to wear a mask even though I would only travel when it wasn't too busy and am very fastidious about hygiene and respecting other people's space.

I fear we are in danger of disappearing down an Alice in Wonderland rabbit-hole unless more people speak up openly about the current madness. I sneaked a look at the news yesterday evening (against my better judgement) and while, predictably, the headline news was about how a wonderful new vaccine was about to save the world, I couldn't help notice how unenthusiastic the newscasters sounded.

It was clear that the idea was to get the cowed and mask-wearing sheeple to raise up their shackled arms and shout 'halleluja!' at the news of a life-saving vaccine against a deadly virus threatening to kill everyone. No doubt Bill Gates et al are hoping that there will be stampedes outside surgeries and pharmacies where the vaccine will be at first restricted to those who are 'vulnerable' leaving others clamouring for this life-saving jab. So desperate will the masses be to 'get back to normal' that even the sceptics will agree to a vaccine of dubious efficacy and safety.

The authorities have even admitted that there isn't enough coronavirus around now in the UK to make vaccine trials viable, so it will have to be tested elsewhere. (Vaccines aren't tested on unhealthy people, despite the prevalence of unhealthy people in our society - all of whom will be recommended to have the vaccine (see above). The results of vaccine trials are therefore heavily skewed - healthy people will be able to deal with the onslaught of many hostile agents including viruses and vaccines.

But back to yesterday's evening newscasters - you could tell they had a script but they lacked any enthusiasm for it and didn't really believe it. I can't say I noticed people rejoicing in the streets that a vaccine was on its way. It is also noticeable, imo, that Gates, who a few months ago looked ecstatic about a killer virus decimating the world, now appears to have disappeared from public view. Thank god for that. The sight of his smarmy dupers' delight grin was sickening to see as he threw his billions alongside taxpayers' billions into a vaccine of dubious need and efficacy, imo.

I think Boris and his ghastly 'scientists' were hoping to evoke a war-time mentality whereby populations decimated by war would be terrified of 'the second wave' and desperate for a 'life saving' vaccine, no doubt hoping for accolades and garlands for the scientists who have worked around the clock to deliver us from our pointless masks and ridiculous 'social distancing' (I bet Gates approved of that term - it is evocative of torture, imo).

There is only so long that narcissists, psychopaths and others with inflated egos and personality disorders can 'play' their victims before the victims see through the games and lose interest and any respect they might have ever had. Every single message that has been delivered has been reversed so quite why anyone would take a word the government says seriously is anyone's guess. At first we were told we couldn't go back to normal until there was a vaccine. Then we were told there might never be a vaccine. The advice on masks, on shutting schools and just about everything else got reversed. And this is called 'following the science' apparently.

Some thought-provoking articles here:

http://www.vernoncoleman.com/main.htm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  wlbtsreborn Sun 02 Aug 2020, 1:41 am

Having spent many years looking into the history of eugenics (mainly within the USA), the activities of the Rockefeller family and foundation, the origins and activities of the UN, and specifically the UN projects Agenda 21 (now Agenda 2030) and 'Sustainable Development', I fully expected a global re-engineering of human society, and that this would take place in the 2020's, leading up to the 'new world' envisioned many years ago (with a good deal less people around than are now) which is to in place by 2030.  This is what is happening around us, and to us, without our consent.

But even I was shocked to see how quickly it would begin.  I remember looking at the BBC news website on 2nd Jan, 2nd day of this decade (hush Freedom with your decade pedantry!*) and seeing the first reports of this coronavirus strain in China, which at that point was very small in scale.  I knew immediately that this is how it would be done.

There's a 'second wave' coming this autumn, the Nostradamus's in power across the world have been adamant about it since the beginning of the 'crisis'. The second lockdown is coming, we'll all be locked in our houses again, everything will be shut down, Christmas will be effectively cancelled, and the global economy will begin to crash in earnest.  Of course it will, the powers that be are doing everything they can to make it crash.

Here's some fun viewing, 'Survival of Spaceship Earth' (1972) a Rockefeller production for the UN made by a bunch of total nutters - made to give one message, which is 'THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE'.
[url=g[/url]

We are seen as "the cannon fodder that unfortunately populates the Earth".  Stop reacting day by day to the latest nonsense that is designed to divide and conquer, and get a look at the big picture.  That's what I've been doing for a long time, I'm ready for this, and I will resist in whatever way possible.

*Love ya really Freedom!

wlbtsreborn

unreorganised likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 02 Aug 2020, 10:44 am

Just to confess our shared past - we were Facebook friends and I hope that we will be again - no secrets here, folks!

A depressing forecast but I have similar thoughts myself of everything being shut down again. We aren't dealing with the bubonic plague for goodness sake!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 02 Aug 2020, 11:15 pm

Freedom wrote:Just to confess our shared past - we were Facebook friends and I hope that we will be again - no secrets here, folks!

A depressing forecast but I have similar thoughts myself of everything being shut down again. We aren't dealing with the bubonic plague for goodness sake!

The latest 'news' is that over 50s will be made to 'lock down' to avoid a second wave or whatever it's supposed to be. Numbers of cases now appear to be very low. Death rates from the 'virus' - if we can believe any of the statistics which I doubt - are also very low. What is ridiculous is that, despite these threats of more lockdowns etc, we are not given the statistics in context. At least provide some 'evidence' to justify the draconian measures. But our government and press can't even be bothered to do that. It really is utterly pathetic.

The 'mask' thing is just taking the piss. There might have been some justification for it in February/March but now? Utter nonsense.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 13 Empty Stay indoors - endanger your life!

Post  poster Mon 03 Aug 2020, 11:44 pm

Right at the start of the scamdemic plandemic a GP from Scotland was interviewed by Sky News about the state of affairs. She very quickly pointed out that lack of vitamin D was a precursor for diseases of all kinds. She was cut off very quickly after it became clear that she would not be endorsing the 'stay indoors' message. It really does make you wonder what those hideous henchmen of Doris were thinking with their 'stay indoors save lives' message? Whose lives would you be saving? Not your own, as your immune system takes a hit from lack of vitamin D, depression, stress, lack of exercise, loneliness and sheer boredom.

But perhaps you were saving other people's lives, as you hid inside your house not exercising and not getting any fresh air and avoiding other people including friends and family? How worthy of you! And of course you were supposed to be 'saving the NHS' which is far more important than saving your own life it would seem in this Brave New World totalitarian state.

But the problem with that argument is that everyone was being encouraged to 'stay indoors' to 'save lives'. So that means that everyone was potentially damaging their immune systems with lack of vitamin D, lack of exercise, stress, boredom, loneliness, danger of contracting other undiagnosed illness, risk of mental health and a host of other adverse effects to house arrest.

Now we have the compulsory muzzle, months after the virus has ceased to be of any great significance. We hear nothing about the rates of other diseases - cancer, mental health illness, diabetes, heart disease, auto-immune disease and many, many more.

But why not just have compulsory euthanasia? It would save the NHS billions, people would no longer be terrified of catching coronavirus. No risk of a 'second wave' to terrify those dismal pseudo-scientists who should be locked away in a laboratory.

So many benefits! Entry to a risk -free after world.

What a ridiculous state of affairs this all is, IMO!

https://nypost.com/2020/05/01/people-with-low-vitamin-d-levels-more-likely-to-die-from-coronavirus-study-finds/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 13 Empty Save the NHS - stop breathing!

Post  poster Wed 05 Aug 2020, 10:53 pm

Nicola Sturgeon talks utter twaddle in the first clip below. I wanted to have faith in her, I really did. But her reaction to the coronavirus is just ridiculous with all her pointless hectoring and nannying, she is like a particularly irritating and rather thick headmistress.

Apparently singing in churches, exercising in gyms and talking in beer gardens necessitates a different kind of breathing which is far more deadly than normal breathing. Or indeed not breathing at all which of course would eliminate the deadly disease of  coronavirus very effectively.

On the basis of less than 50 cases of people who have been tested for coronavirus and who have shown to be positive, parts of Scotland are shutting down again. Of course a few cases of people carrying this usually harmless virus will be found, because of increased testing. Unless this is leading to increased hospitalizations, this tiny number of people testing positive is a statistical irrelevance.

Bear in mind that in the 1950s, measles in this country was considered a usually mild illness that nearly all children got. There are those that believe that catching the disease young can even be beneficial to the immune system. Nowadays it is described as a deadly killer which is simply not true in developed countries.

My take of this exaggeration of the deadliness of infectious diseases is that it is to create and develop markets for new products and services. In particular pharmaceutical products such as vaccines. I am also of the opinion that the staggering increase in the number of vaccines and pharmaceutical drugs being used is leading to generations of consumers with chronic diseases and ill-health. Which of course creates yet more markets for products. Infectious diseases were to a large extent controlled and in some cases eradicated with public health measures such as clean water, obstetrics, better nutrition.  I also think that the current obsessive public health scare is designed to make people fearful, depressed, confused and lacking in confidence in their own ability to regulate their health, emotions and their own lives.

I dread to think what the effect of the coronavirus 'lock-downs' and other measures will have, not just on public health in developed countries, but also in third world countries. Globally, I think the effects will be devastating. And that includes the environmental impacts. What Gates fails to address is that the sanctions imposed will affect the poor disproportionately.

This is why I find Bill Gates' obsessive vaccine drive - without looking at the wider picture and without a nuanced view - frankly psychopathic. I wouldn't trust the man to look after a pet monkey, let alone the entire population of the world.

https://edtvproductions.com/when-stupidity-becomes-the-new-normal-fake-scottish-nationalist-snp-leader-nicola-sturgeon-explains-why-gyms-beer-gardens-must-rema

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-second-wave-vaccine-lockdown-deaths-cases/

https://edtvproductions.com/heres-our-hero-saviour-whos-going-to-save-us-from-the-not-so-scary-virus-%f0%9f%a6%a0/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next