MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  poster Fri 19 Jun 2020, 7:40 pm

Bill Gates messed up the US educational system, now he's messing up just about everything else in society including our economy. But we can all be 'saved' when a vaccine which doesn't work and is likely to have adverse side-effects comes along for a pandemic that never was and which has now largely burnt out. I think the 'second wave' threat is purely to keep up the fear factor until mass vaccination can be carried out.

IMO!

https://www.inquirer.com/columnists/attytood/bill-gates-education-reform-coronavirus-covid-20200519.html

The link below is an interesting read given that Bill Gates has threatened that we can only go back to normal when there is a vaccine. I've often wondered about the whole herd immunity argument and wondered why it needed to be so high in vaccinated populations when herd immunity for wild disease is considered to be achieved with much lower percentage rates of infected people. This never made sense to me.

https://thereisnoherdimmunity.wordpress.com/2016/02/01/vaccine-induced-herd-immunity-is-scientifically-impossible/

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 12 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  poster Fri 19 Jun 2020, 11:22 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 23 Jun 2020, 5:46 pm

As I watch the complete and utter farce of 'social distancing' in a playground at a primary school  including morning and afternoon registration which goes on for an age (bird's eye view from my terrace) I can't believe how little we appear to have learned from history about dealing with infectious diseases. In actual fact, I am sure that the 'advisors' and 'scientists' and billionaires (Bill Gates) who inform public policy know exactly how an infectious disease could and should be handled which preserves both lives and the economy but that would be too boring and wouldn't generate billions for the pharma cartel and its proponents.

I think the latter are having a bit of a 'larf' at the sheeple as we are lead off the cliff-face at our own expense, in all senses of the word. It is my view that the whole thing is some kind of macabre 'psych-op' that has been in the making for years. Fear is a potent driver for human behaviour and can be used to control, disarm, divide and rule and make money.  To those who are trusting and naive, I think that the Government draconian measures might provide 'reassurance' of how much those in charge 'care' about individual lives. However, the darker reality, imo, is that nothing could be further from the truth. No special measures were put in place for care homes, despite Matt Hancock's blatant lies about 'ring-fencing' and the vulnerable have had to fend for themselves or rely on charity as the sick were discouraged from seeking medical help and encouraged to 'stay at home'. Mental health services must be in disarray and I think there will be a tsunami of other illnesses, both mental and physical, in the aftermath of all this with missed diagnoses. I dread to think what will happen when the inevitable flu crisis hits next winter. Or will it be 're-branded' the 'second wave' with booster shots of coronavirus being offered in Superdrug?

In the area where I am living there are now very few if any cases of covid-19 (if there ever were that many in the first place). The majority of cases appear to have happened long before 'lock-down' so it is my view that, at least in the area I live, the stable door was shut long after the horse bolted. The few remaining cases appear to be in care homes which could, and should, have been handled at the outset with vigorous precautions for staff and visitors. It most definitely does not require continued 'lock-down'/social distancing to protect people in care-homes where the majority of the very elderly live in this country.

Given that it is my belief that the virus has run its course in many parts of the UK, why are children in schools required to 'socially distance' with all the inconvenience and plain absurdity of this? Who, exactly, are they 'protecting'? People who were vulnerable will have already had the disease and/or be self-isolating. The elderly are mostly in care-homes or, again, are being very cautious. Parents and teachers will already have been heavily exposed to the disease, probably months ago, which, as I've said, has pretty much disappeared in my local community.

The whole thing is a complete farce, imo. Rather than learning from history, the young are being given the message that a virus or infectious disease is deadly and requires massive change in behaviour and attitude. This is simply not true in a first-world country with a good health system. There are far greater dangers out there than a virus, despite what the current government would have us believe. However, basic hygiene and commonsense will go a long way towards protection from infectious disease and public health scaremongering.

The irony is that the public probably need protecting most from the 'scientific advisors' and the public health officials who are firmly on the side of corporate interests who have and will gain millions from this health scare. The needs of the individual are overlooked in favour of 'the herd' in some sort of Orwellian nightmare where children as young as three are expected to 'protect' the very elderly or cancer patients. This is a complete travesty of commonsense and logic which would suggest that those who are vulnerable should be protected by those entrusted with their care (eg: care homes, hospitals, care workers). Rather than 'protecting the NHS' why wasn't our Government protecting its citizens? Too busy doing million dollar pharmaceutical deals with tax-payers money perhaps?

If you take a look at some of the world problems that Boris in the past considered - such as world population - I think an even more sinister picture emerges. Boris is a great fan of Bill Gates and the UK is one of the largest contributors to Gavi, the vaccine alliance. Gates considers that vaccination could be a tool for reducing the birth rate (in third world countries).  Surely improving standards of living is one of the keys to trying to eradicate abject poverty rather than just a jab in the arm? But what is the real agenda of the Gates Foundation?

https://liberationschool.org/real-agenda-gates-foundation/

The advisor who sparked a storm with suggestions of legally enforced long-term contraception:

It has now emerged that Mr Sabisky wrote on Mr Cummings’s website in 2014: “One way to get around the problems of unplanned pregnancies creating a permanent underclass would be to legally enforce universal uptake of long-term contraception at the onset of puberty.

Vaccination laws give it a precedent, I would argue.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/johnson-adviser-andrew-sabisky-contraception-sterilisation-underclass-comments-a9338331.html

The 'beauty spot' where Dominic Cummings was 'testing out his eyesight' just so happened to be the site of a major factory for pharma company GSK which just so happens to be where a massive vaccine deal was signed with the Government. Cummings had, of course, driven up to Durham with his family to his parents' house as apparently he was concerned about child-care as he and his wife were both ill.  What other kind of urgency might make Cumming's break lock-down rules?  Possibly the need to sign a vaccine deal on behalf of hospitalized Boris, as he was Boris's most senior advisor? Seems like a strange coincidence otherwise.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/05/why-barnard-castle/

Cummings believes a crisis creates possibilites:

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/05/29/dominic-cummings-whitehall-revolution-is-underway/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 23 Jun 2020, 6:11 pm

Questioning covid: a mine of information here. And another chance to hear Dr Erikson and his colleague speak sense.

https://questioningcovid.com/?fbclid=IwAR2jeLTlPoQ7TccYb-twB9epN9mqyYjyLxjVxgA0fCbuh3CEDCaoPfZY1GU
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 23 Jun 2020, 8:01 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Tangled Web likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Tue 23 Jun 2020, 8:23 pm

You may have to wait ages for an appointment Freedom as armies of women (and some men) will pay anything to get their roots touched up.

One of the 'Desparate Housewives' Eva Longoria is in a lot of TV ads at the moment promoting doing it yourself root touch ups at home. The ad claims she has 'greys.' Can't remember the name of the product - probably l'Oreal - because you're worth it. Freedom I believe you are indeed worth it.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 24 Jun 2020, 2:56 pm

Mine is booked up until the end of July! I was far too slow off the mark.

Oh well.

Is this a spoof? Gates set off the virus detection alarm at Heathrow in 2012 because of his implanted chip?

https://futureworld.org/mindbullets/bill-gates-refused-entry-at-heathrow-terminal-5/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 24 Jun 2020, 3:05 pm

Antonia wrote:

You may have to wait ages for an appointment Freedom as armies of women (and some men) will pay anything to get their roots touched up.

One of the 'Desparate Housewives' Eva Longoria is in a lot of TV ads at the moment promoting doing it yourself root touch ups at home. The ad claims she has 'greys.' Can't remember the name of the product - probably l'Oreal - because you're worth it.  Freedom I believe you are indeed worth it.

I did my own but dare not look in the mirror these days! Poor old Boris looks like he needs a spa holiday these days - shuffling around with his hair all over the place. I'm surprised Carrie isn't whipping him into shape a bit but having a baby is presumably taking its toll.

Why on earth are they not allowing swimming pools to open up? Or indeed gyms? It's okay to go to the pub but not to take exercise indoors. Do our Government actually care whether we are fit or not? Being obese was strongly associated with covid-19 and having a strong immune system is probably the best deterrent to a virus. Did the 'health advisors' ever mention that when they droned on about 'stay indoors' ignoring the fact that lack of vitamin D is associated with all sorts of disease and ill-health.

I despair of this government I really do.
poster
poster

Antonia likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 24 Jun 2020, 4:31 pm

The bit I liked for its excessive barminess is that church services can be held but no singing is allowed!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Wed 24 Jun 2020, 4:59 pm

Freedom wrote:The bit I liked for its excessive barminess is that church services can be held but no singing is allowed!

Is this because in our enthusiastic hymm singing we would be spitting out particles that might kill our fellow worshippers?
Antonia
Antonia

Tangled Web likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 24 Jun 2020, 5:04 pm

That has to be the reason. They could sing with face masks on though.
Freedom
Freedom

Antonia and Tangled Web like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 24 Jun 2020, 8:02 pm

Antonia wrote:
Freedom wrote:The bit I liked for its excessive barminess is that church services can be held but no singing is allowed!

Is this because in our enthusiastic hymm singing we would be spitting out particles that might kill our fellow worshippers?

Completely bonkers. A bit like saying you can go to the pub but you can't talk. I think they are having a 'larf' with all this. Do you think there will be rebel vicars who will allow congregations to sing? What will the police do - arrest the vicar and the congregation?

My mind is boggling.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 24 Jun 2020, 8:19 pm

Not to mention conversation being limited at the hairdressers. That won't be a problem for me as you need to speak Russian to have a proper conversation where I go but it will be for some.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 24 Jun 2020, 8:22 pm

Is this virus still news,can't be arsed with it no more,might be like sticking me head in the sand but the government have given up hope imo,lets have heard immunity ,its what Boris always wanted.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 12 Empty Gyms are hugely dangerous - almost as dangerous as measles!

Post  poster Sat 27 Jun 2020, 5:13 pm

Dr Hilary warns the public how dangerous gyms are! I swear our government want us fat, unfit, with chronic diseases and mental health problems! As I queued up outside a large supermarket today and watched as people went straight into McDonalds - many of them, it has to be said, obese including the children - I wondered why it is that gyms, viruses and fresh air appear to be unsafe while McDonalds, KFC and other fast-food outlets appear to be safe.

I am reminded of the 1959 article up-thread (link posted again below) on measles where doctors encouraged the spread of the virus with little fear.

Notice how, when it came to the incredibly infectious disease of measles, there was a totally different approach by the doctors who were not in the least scared of catching the virus: It is the frequent visiting by the interested clinician and not the therapy which produces the good results.” No lock-down in sight! It was up and out into the fresh air as soon as little Johnny could stagger from his bed before the scabs had even healed! Look at the numbers involved and in such an incredibly short space of time! There is a body of opinion that catching the wild (natural) form of measles can confer health benefits.

Taken from: BMJ, Feb 7 1959, page 354

In the first three weeks of this year about 41,000 cases of measles were recorded inEnglandandWales.

These writers agree that measles is nowadays normally a mild infection, and they rarely have occasion to give prophylactic gamma globulin.

....We make no attempt to prevent the spread of measles, and would only use gamma globulin to mitigate the severity of the disease in the case of the exposure of a susceptible adult or child who is already severely debilitated.

No special features have been noted in this relatively mild epidemic.

....many mothers have remarked ” how much good the attack has done their children,” as they seem so much better after the measles.

https://www.informedparent.co.uk/measles-hits-the-headlines-again/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 12 Empty Dr Hilary, the prophet of doom

Post  poster Sat 27 Jun 2020, 9:09 pm

Dr Hilary must have had a pay-rise! The prophet of doom and gloom  - has he picked up the baton where Matt Hancock and all the doctor deaths  left off?

Gyms are deadlier than the pub by far, a second wave is on the horizon and 'terrified' doctors and nurses think we should 'lock down' longer and harder.

This is despite a very small number of deaths now with covid-19 and no covid-19 patients in a major hospital near me (for instance!)  and haven't been for some time.

How about just giving everyone the option of a cyanide pill? It will resolve all the problems -  doctors and nurses will no longer be terrified;  there won't be such a crush of people on beaches and at beauty spots;  fewer traffic jams; it won't matter whether the testing kits work and - best of all - it will mean that those who choose to pop the pill won't get covid and they will HELP SAVE THE NHS!  They could be sold at Boots and Superdrug with a discount for those who are most likely to be a burdon on the NHS and 'terrify' the doctors and nurses the most.

Do your bit for the country, save the NHS and pop the pill!

It's time to end this covid-19 nonsense, IMO.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/gmbs-dr-hilary-says-second-22242608
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 27 Jun 2020, 9:32 pm

Heisenburg wrote:Is this virus still news,can't be arsed with it. no more,might be like sticking me head in the sand but the government have given up hope imo,lets have heard immunity ,its what Boris always wanted.

Indeed. We locked down after the virus had peaked. We made a complete mess of 'track and trace'. We never properly instituted checks at airports and other entry points. We appear to have been last in the line for kit from China. We were unable or unwilling to use laboratories within the UK to test. Our centralized system failed to respond to regional health needs. We appear to have wasted million and millions of tax-payers money on track and trace systems that were abandoned. Antibody tests were not made available for reasons unclear. Face-masks were introduced when they were no longer needed, imo.

The horse bolted several months ago, in my opinion. The virus will have mutated many times by the time a vaccine is introduced which may or may not work against a virus which might just have disappeared by the time a vaccine of questionable efficacy and/or safety appears. The virus will almost certainly have lost its potency which is what happens with major infectious diseases historically.

The dog barks and the caravan passes.

I wonder what the next MSM nonsense will be?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 12 Empty Some sense at last!

Post  poster Sun 28 Jun 2020, 9:42 pm

News story on the front page of the Telegraph about how lockdown could weaken natural defences against new viruses.

Leading epidemiologist Sunetra Gupta said she feared intense social distancing could weaken immune systems because people are not exposed to germs and so do not develop defences against future pandemics. She said the 1918 Spanish flu lead to so many deaths because there had been no flu around in Europe for 30 years. "We weren't globally connected then as we are not. Effectively we used to live in a state largely similar to lock-down 100 years ago, which created the conditions for the Spanish flu to come and kill 50 million people."

This is the best bit, though:

"The kind of immunity that protects you against very severe symptoms and death can be acquired by exposure to related pathogens rather than the virus itself," she said.

Well, well, well! This could account for why one person in a household can test positive with the antibody test whereas everyone else is negative - the others have already been exposed to a strain of coronavirus which protects them from a deadlier version of the virus.

The good old immune system has served humans very well indeed for centuries. The Spanish flu is a curiosity however it started and spread among the US military in horrendous war-time conditions. Wars are, of course, always going to provide a petri-dish of disease with wounded soldiers crowded into insanitary conditions and subject to horrendous stresses and fear - a breeding ground for infectious disease.

However, on top of this, the military are always subject to the most brutal vaccination schedules. I just wonder whether this might have contributed to a weakened immune system or might in some way have contributed to the spread of this most deadly respiratory disease in 1918? During World War I, soldiers were given live smallpox and whole cell typhoid inoculations, as well as therapeutic tetanus and diphtheria antitoxins. Live smallpox, in particular, is known to be one of the least-safe vaccines, as the link below demonstrates the risk/benefit ratio is tricky.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1069029/

Given the extraordinary measures of the past few months, and given that our own prime minister has stated that we can only return to normal with a vaccine, it is only natural to look back in history and be sceptical of grandiose claims, especially when huge sums of money are involved.

IMO!

https://www.facebook.com/medicalchoiceisfreedom/posts/us-vaccines-caused-spanish-fluthe-1918-spanish-flu-started-in-american-military-/379562926266795/

ETA: Disease can also be an instrument of war, of course. Germ warfare has a long history.

The British Army attempted use of smallpox against Native Americans during the Siege of Fort Pitt in June 1763.[17][18][19] A reported outbreak that began the spring before left as many as one hundred Native Americans dead in Ohio Country from 1763 to 1764. It is not clear, however, whether the smallpox was a result of the Fort Pitt incident or the virus was already present among the Delaware people as outbreaks happened on their own every dozen or so years[20] and the delegates were met again later and they seemingly hadn't contracted smallpox.[21][22][23] It is likely that the British Marines used smallpox in New South Wales, Australia, in 1789.[24] Dr Seth Carus[25] (2015) states: "Ultimately, we have a strong circumstantial case supporting the theory that someone deliberately introduced smallpox in the Aboriginal population."[26]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_warfare
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 28 Jun 2020, 11:33 pm

Slow down the speed and watch this total psychopath in action. Notice when he covers his mouth (face masks anyone?) at the 0.39 point. Very noticeable covering of his mouth with his hand. Notice the smirk is there practically the whole time and notice how he  makes his hideously smug and fake : 'I hate to use these big words for you' pronouncement while grinning throughout. A really disgusting display of grandiosity, hubris and narcissism.

Oh dear. A total psycho.

IMO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7el_zNfq4A&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2qNwlGfh3fHayf5ekPj8ZelFnUMr_EECX1fMiuRR-8s247h986jDr-Xh8

ETA: Who are the goblins behind him? They look like they could be bouncers at a very dodgy nightclub? I wouldn't trust them with my guinea-pig.

'This has not been clearly proven yet' - look at his hand with finger splayed out in front of his mouth as he says this - 0.28 in the video. affraid
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 30 Jun 2020, 8:23 am

This might prompt Tracey Kandhola to pen a piece about more problems for the poor McCanns as they are in the Leicester area.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/what-else-can-we-do-shock-as-leicester-placed-in-uks-first-local-lockdown/ar-BB167CHi?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

All ridiculous in my opinion - there was never any need for businesses and schools to close.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Tue 30 Jun 2020, 9:09 am

Of course it wouldn't affect anyone else.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 30 Jun 2020, 9:48 am

We had tearful tales about the McCanns being unable to attend church on Mothers' Day and on the May anniversary so I won't be surprised to see another one.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 30 Jun 2020, 2:33 pm

Freedom wrote:This might prompt Tracey Kandhola to pen a piece about more problems for the poor McCanns as they are in the Leicester area.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/what-else-can-we-do-shock-as-leicester-placed-in-uks-first-local-lockdown/ar-BB167CHi?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

All ridiculous in my opinion - there was never any need for businesses and schools to close.

I think this is all about control and other agendas behind the scenes, imo. The threat of the spread of a virus is a very effective tool for controlling populations and local 'lock downs' can be used to keep the population on their toes and control the news so nothing of any real consequence is covered - eg: trade deals, transfers of government assets to private companies.

Dominic Cummings is a hugely controversial figure as Boris will know. The consensus seems to be that there is a huge transfer of government assets to private companies going on behind the scenes.

Interesting that the hometown of the notorious Kate and Gerry is being locked down - there are those who believe this couple should be not so much locked down as locked up.

https://truepublica.org.uk/united-kingdom/dominic-cummings-a-cover-story-obscuring-something-far-darker/

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/1264141088010493954
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 01 Jul 2020, 8:40 am

Freedom wrote:This might prompt Tracey Kandhola to pen a piece about more problems for the poor McCanns as they are in the Leicester area.

Be careful what you wish for Freedom.

PRAYERS FOR MADDIE Madeleine McCann’s mum ‘looking forward’ to church return to pray for missing daughter for first time since lockdown

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11993674/madeleine-mccann-mum-church-prayers/

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 01 Jul 2020, 9:58 am

AAARGH! Will poor Kate and Gerry be able to attend church with all the nonsense relating to Leicester though?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next