MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty Parsley sage rosemary and thyme

Post  poster Mon 30 Nov 2020, 10:34 pm

Freedom wrote:What can be said in response to the guidance on sexual matters other than "WHAT A LOAD OF W*NKERS!".

Indeed.

Isn't it amazing that the silly little plonkers in Sage et al have the audacity to tell people how to conduct their private lives. What a f****** nerve!

SCAMDEMIC.

ETA: My elderly relatives' doctors and consultants never wear masks even in consultation with their very elderly patients with multiple underlying conditions. So how, exactly, is wearing a sanitary towel over one's face going into Tesco going to make a difference to anything?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty No evidence that the virus exists!

Post  poster Tue 01 Dec 2020, 11:34 am

Yes - that is correct! There is no evidence that the virus exists. I've just heard that the boat race has been cancelled for next year.

Why?

https://www.thebernician.net/covid-1984-foi-request-uk-government-admits-virus-doesnt-exist/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  poster Tue 01 Dec 2020, 11:47 am

I've just chopped up the one surgical mask I ever had which the hairdresser gave me. I've put it in my compost heap but I imagine it's not very biodegradable. Perhaps I'll burn it.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Freedom Tue 01 Dec 2020, 11:55 am

Well, if you just dump it in the street you know from what we've said before that there won't be a mass panic with the Hazardous Materials department being called out to deal with it.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 01 Dec 2020, 12:03 pm

I'm still trying to get my head round the sex restrictions. It's all entirely academic for me - a chance would be a fine thing - but are we seriously being told that we can't have sex with someone unless we live with them or they are in a permitted social bubble? I don't know if I have the wording correct about the social bubble as I haven't a clue what any of it means.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 01 Dec 2020, 8:11 pm

Freedom wrote:Well, if you just dump it in the street you know from what we've said before that there won't be a mass panic with the Hazardous Materials department being called out to deal with it.

Indeed.

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 01 Dec 2020, 8:18 pm

Freedom wrote:I'm still trying to get my head round the sex restrictions. It's all entirely academic for me - a chance would be a fine thing - but are we seriously being told that we can't have sex with someone unless we live with them or they are in a permitted social bubble? I don't know if I have the wording correct about the social bubble as I haven't a clue what any of it means.

Yes, I do believe that is what is being said. What an extraordinary cult to impose on young people.

The sooner the geriatric, megalomaniac billionaires get incarcerated into care homes the better. Throw the key away. We will all be so much better off.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty Geriiatric billionare megalomaniacs

Post  poster Tue 01 Dec 2020, 8:32 pm

Schwab, Big Ears, Gates, Doris..the other culprits....just shuffle off into an old people's home and play scrabble.

The younger generation have zero interest in your psychoses.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 01 Dec 2020, 8:39 pm

Most of that lot are younger than me but I've no interest in them either. I'm too old to believe in fairy tales!

Perhaps the McCanns have played a part in making me realise you can't believe everything that's in the media. I see that CMoMM is firmly in the "what a load of bow locks" (or something like that) camp too.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 02 Dec 2020, 1:38 pm

Freedom wrote:Most of that lot are younger than me but I've no interest in them either. I'm too old to believe in fairy tales!

Perhaps the McCanns have played a part in making me realise you can't believe everything that's in the media. I see that CMoMM is firmly in the "what a load of bow locks" (or something like that) camp too.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be ageist! There are a great many of people of all ages who are questioning the official narrative. I just wish these controlling globalists would shuffle off and take up a harmless hobby like stamp collecting or bird watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gosfXBu0_Co&fbclid=IwAR1QkGoDsls3nJNWFS66FBhiOWU6yr1xCTdulsLi-V6euSfjfe72oj5gPJs
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 02 Dec 2020, 2:05 pm

I don't usually watch the MSM but this appalling interview with Hancock is cringeworthy. Not a single really robust question. Just shows how complicit the MSM is - not that I didn't know that already. Pathetic journalism. All this nonsense about taking the vaccine on air. It's just pathetic.

WHY are they so DESPERATE to flog this vaccine? We know it's not about the virus.  The PCR tests are meaningless and keep the scamdemic going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdvpJrGzcIU

ETA: Observe the tactics being used in the interview above. It's all about appeal to emotion. We are shown the human face of Matt Hancock - allegedly! - and how moved he is by his own personal tragedy. I find Hancock's performance unconvincing. His step-grandfather could equally have died of any other illness. Unfortunately grand-parents do die. There is no real emotion in Matt's voice and a lot of stumbling over words. The interviewers are utterly pathetic with their simpering platitudes  as though Hancock is the only person in the world who has gone through any turmoil this year.

It's a disgraceful display of utterly terrible journalism. One part I found interesting was when Hancock was asked about the speed with which the vaccine had been approved - ahead of any other country apparently. Piers takes a gulp from his glass at this precise moment. This indicates nerves or knowledge that this is a sensitive subject. I don't for a minute believe that Piers isn't fully aware of other agendas - he must be. He will be handsomely rewarded for his simpering platitudes.

It's really disgraceful that Hancock is given an airtime at all - he has nothing of use to say and should be behind bars. The 'appeal to emotion' strategy is always a sign that there is no proper convincing argument so instead a strawman is created. We have seen this throughout this scamdemic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_emotion#:~:text=Appeal%20to%20emotion%20or%20argumentum,the%20absence%20of%20factual%20evidence.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 02 Dec 2020, 2:36 pm

The fake test that keeps the scam going. All Piers would have had to do to bring this whole thing to its knees was to challenge Hancock about the validity of the PCR tests. Instead we got crocodile tears from Hancock over his own personal losses. I'd like to see the hard evidence that his step-grandfather died OF covid rather than WITH covid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlHmq6STpvU
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty Won't sterilize the whole population?

Post  poster Wed 02 Dec 2020, 10:29 pm

This whole agenda is just so sinister I simply can't believe I am living in these times. I so want to believe in fairy tales but the fact is you DON'T shut down world economies for a virus that has killed a similar number of people as a bad flu season (assuming it wasn't just flu which many cases probably were).

I really would want to give Doris and his henchmen the benefit of the doubt but we are too far down the line for that.

I want grandchildren and great nieces/nephews so I will be gutted if any of my children, nephews or nieces have this vaccine.

Offering it first to the elderly makes me suspicious because it will be impossible to 'prove' if  the vaccine hastened their demise. But you can see how the 'game' gets played out. When elderly people with underlying conditions died primarily of their underlying conditions or flu it was labelled as 'covid-19'. But once people are vaccinated, deaths will never be recorded as covid-19 deaths because they have been vaccinated. So any deaths in those who have been vaccinated will be said to be because of underlying conditions. It certainly won't be anything to do with the vaccine, it will be claimed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMAkFKprzRQ&feature=share
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 02 Dec 2020, 10:31 pm

The same kind of tactics were used to deny any kind of association between vaccines - especially the MMR - and the onset of autism. It was always described as a 'coincidence'. Yet - how many children regressed into autism just BEFORE their vaccines, or just BEFORE the MMR?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty WHO sterility campaigns in the third world

Post  poster Wed 02 Dec 2020, 10:52 pm

Why stop at the third world if you are on a particular mission?

Laboratory testing of the TT vaccine used in the WHO Kenya campaign 2013- 2015 showed that some of the vials contained a TT/βhCG conjugate consistent with the WHO’s goal to develop one or more anti-fertility vaccines to reduce the rate of population growth, especially in targeted LDCs such as Kenya. While it is impossible to be certain how the βhCG got into the Kenya vaccine vials testing positive for it, the WHO’s deep history of research on antifertility vaccines conjugating βhCG with TT (and other pathogens), in our opinion, makes the WHO itself the most plausible source of the βhCG conjugate found in samples of “tetanus” vaccine being used in Kenya in 2014. Moreover, given that all vaccine manufacturers and vaccine testing laboratories must be WHO certified, their responsibility for whatever has happened in the Kenyan immunization program can hardly be overemphasized.

https://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=81838

Boris Johnson on overpopulation. I can see why Bill Gates would have welcomed him with open arms.

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2016/03/mayor-of-london-global-overpopulation-is-the-real-issue/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 02 Dec 2020, 11:16 pm

This is convenient if there happens to be a reduction in fertility in the next few years/decades. It won't have anything to do with the vaccine but will be because of the devastating effects of the virus on people. And of course the recommendation is that everyone gets the vaccine - including those who think they have had the disease. I'm sure there will be other research saying that catching the wild form of the disease affects female fertility too.

Got to cover all the bases.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/coronavirus-researchers-discover-potential-virus-impact-on-male-fertility
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty Gates' l'philanthropy' in India

Post  poster Thu 03 Dec 2020, 11:22 am

Gates' 'philanthropy' in India appears to have gone unreported in the MSM.

https://steemit.com/life/@pranavsinha/bill-and-melinda-gates-foundation-kicked-out-of-india
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty The Bill Gates-Epstein connection

Post  poster Mon 07 Dec 2020, 9:59 pm

Bill Gates asked for a meeting as he visited Strasbourg. He was interested in the Council of Europe’s work to safeguard medicines for everyone. The Council of Europe, carries a very important international convention on this issue, and counterfeit medicines are a big problem,” Jagland writes.

https://www.dn.no/magasinet/dokumentar/jeffrey-epstein/thorbjorn-jagland/terje-rod-larsen/bill-gates-and-jeffrey-epstein-met-with-nobel-committee-chair/2-1-885834
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty How Gates infiltrated IPI

Post  poster Mon 07 Dec 2020, 10:10 pm

Gates' polio project in tribal areas in Pakistan and Afghanistan seems to be quite contentious. It's interesting to see how he appeared to woo the IPI at a time when they had no relationship with Gate. Despite millions, polio is still not eradicated with vaccine-related strains but more to the point the vulnerable tribal areas appear terrified of the polio vaccines which is understandable given they lack basic sanitation and running water which is primarily the cause of polio in the first place.

The meeting, in which IPI introduced Gates to a polio eradication project, was to be very fruitful. Later the same year, Gates’ foundation granted IPI 2.5 million dollars. Since then, an addition 6 million dollars has followed, according to the foundation. The most recent grant was earlier this year, an additional 250,000 dollars.

Many countries outside Europe have joined the convention, which embraces the institution European Pharmacopeia.

“350 people are at work in one of the world’s most modern laboratories, and all medicines in Europe are manufactured on the basis of standards from this laboratory. Bill Gates and IPI had entered a collaboration to provide polio vaccines to the vulnerable tribal areas in Pakistan and Afghanistan. They wanted to learn from Europe,” Jagland writes.

At the time, IPI didn’t have a relationship with Gates. The first grant came a few months later, in October 2013. One month earlier, Bill and his wife Melinda Gates attended an IPI event, speaking about the foundations work to fight polio.

https://www.dn.no/magasinet/dokumentar/jeffrey-epstein/thorbjorn-jagland/terje-rod-larsen/bill-gates-and-jeffrey-epstein-met-with-nobel-committee-chair/2-1-885834

http://www.innercitypress.com/ungate1epsteinipinorwayunscicp100520.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty Terramar project

Post  poster Mon 07 Dec 2020, 10:33 pm

Ghislaine Maxwell's 2012 non-profit ocean protection project?

Uh??????

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_TerraMar_Project
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty Creepy Ghislaine

Post  poster Mon 07 Dec 2020, 11:08 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty Call the police and report the coronavirus scam crime/fraud

Post  poster Tue 08 Dec 2020, 11:57 am

Well - this would be interesting if everyone called their local police and reported the coronavirus scam/fraud.

https://rumble.com/vbnadw-call-the-police-and-tell-them-the-virus-is-a-hoax.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty Matt Hancock's dreadful cod acting

Post  poster Tue 08 Dec 2020, 12:43 pm

I'm so glad that UK Column News picked up on Matt Hancock's appalling cod acting over the death, allegedly from coronavirus, of a distant relative of Hancock's.  Matt really does excel himself in simply appalling acting. He comes across as totally insincere, smarmy and duplicitous. The appeal to emotion is pathetic and feels totally contrived as UK Column News presenters point out so well. Simpering Piers Morgan is embarrassing when he allows Matt full rein to his dreadful cod acting and I love the expression used by one of the the UK Column News presenters to describe Piers as a  'matador' journalist.

I also noticed the way Matt Hancock is dressed. Something like a cross between a man at a funeral and a vicar/priest - the white around the collar gives the appearance almost of a vicar's dog collar. A suitable 'costume' for delivering his pantomime message. Notice how insincere he sounds with that phoney embarrassed laugh as he talks about his lovely big complicated extended family. There is another silly little story about how Professor Johnathan Van Tam phoned his mother to tell her to make sure she takes the vaccine. Again, this phoney little anecdote is delivered with  glib insincerity and Matt adds the pointless little touch that the professor is known as JVT. Who gives a flying monkeys what affectionate little terms Matt has for the slimy professor who loves depressing everyone with his doom and gloom as though we are all naughty children? As the UK Column presenter points out, Matt has shown no compassion for the thousands of elderly people who have been imprisoned in care homes dying without their loved ones.

What a dreadful little weasel he is. Boris looks like the crumpled old rogue that he is as he simpers over Matt Hancock's crocodile tears in the commons.

They really are the most dreadful bunch of rogues. (I like the background of the flashing light of the zebra crossing though - two on each side of Matt's head as he delivers his cringeworthy performance. As if to flag up that this is all a pantomime).

IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bfhAe8zVf0
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 08 Dec 2020, 1:03 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 20 Empty Matt Hancock is a liar

Post  poster Tue 08 Dec 2020, 10:56 pm

So the elderly care home residents who haven't already been bumped off by lock-down, missed hospital treatments et al can now be bumped off with a vaccine! The government have already shown they didn't give a damn about care home residents when they were allowed back into care homes from hospitals in March/April at the the height of the flu season. Matt Hancock lied when he said care homes had been ringfenced. They hadn't and he knows it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9031135/Care-homes-vaccinated-against-Covid-Christmas-Matt-Hancock-finally-promises.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next