MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

+13
Antonia
dogs don't lie
TheTruthWillOut
joyce1938
candyfloss
Freedom
mumof6
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Mimi
Rosa canina
Heisenburg
espeland
17 posters

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty The psychopaths are running the world

Post  poster Wed 09 Dec 2020, 5:29 pm

Oh dear. I wish I could say this was the work of a nutty conspiracy theorist but I have to say this makes a lot more sense than a phoney virus and all the nutty measures being taken to allegedly prevent it.

This gives the history and links all the dots. We are in Brave New World. Please share widely so more people wake up right now.

https://rumble.com/vauahd-100-proof-covid-19-was-planned-years-in-advance-truthiverse-episode-14-with.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty World Doctors Alliance on the covid 19 scam

Post  poster Wed 09 Dec 2020, 8:04 pm

Powerful messages. I thought that the Madeleine McCann case was a headf*** but this is just a whole new level.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/ask-the-experts-covid19_eZsej9Uiah1gNlP.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty Whole new level...

Post  Rosa canina Thu 10 Dec 2020, 4:51 am

poster wrote:Powerful messages. I thought that the Madeleine McCann case was a headf*** but this is just a whole new level.

Excellent - thank you, Poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty On camera - Matt Hancock's psychopathic dupers' delight

Post  poster Thu 10 Dec 2020, 7:14 pm

Rosa canina wrote:
poster wrote:Powerful messages. I thought that the Madeleine McCann case was a headf*** but this is just a whole new level.

Excellent - thank you, Poster

So glad this messages has come out just as they roll out their latest poisons.

Just watch that hideous little weasel Matt Hancock having a good old laugh at the elderly care home resident's naivety. Matt Hancock cannot contain his hilarity at this elderly man's trusting innocence that the vaccine will be his passport to freedom.

Captured on camera - Matt Hancock's uncontrolled duper's delight.

This appalling display of psychopathic behaviour can mean one thing only, imo. And that is that the vaccine will not do what  this elderly care home resident thinks it will do. How ironic that this man shares the same name as one of the most brilliant writers in history - William Shakespeare. The latter of course associated with the UK's rich history, artistic achievements, cultural world and all those things that are being completely snuffed out by the psychopaths running the asylum.

Slow down the footage of the interview and watch as Matt Hancock wets his knickers with hilarity over his psychopathic achievements. That poor elderly man has been locked up as have so many and Matt is pissing himself with laughter. Hancock along with Boris should have their heads on stakes outside the Houses of Parliament.

The presenters are definitely in on the deception as well. Piers manages to contain his hilarity but the female presenter is in stiches too.

It's an utterly shameless display as the presenters play right into Matt's psychopathic hands. All they had to do was state that the PCR tests are meaningless and the pandemic was a relatively normal flu season and the whole deception falls like a house of cards.

The Emperor has no clothes.

IMO.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9030285/GMB-viewers-hide-eyes-cringe-Matt-Hancock-CRIES-live-GMB-vaccinations-begin.html

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty Psychopathy for dummies

Post  poster Thu 10 Dec 2020, 9:27 pm

Notice the nasty weasel Handcock with all insincerity states that the vaccine rollout makes him: 'Proud to be British'.  This is said with sniggering duplicitousness - Handcock is good at that. There are many things that make people proud to be British and it's interesting that the second recipient of the vaccine (allegedly)  is a man called William Shakespeare (allegedly). William Shakespeare is, of course, known world-wide as a brilliant writer. A global export to be proud of. Which is more than can be said for a poison to prevent (allegedly) a virus which has never properly been isolated and was probably a flu strain merely 'rebranded' to create lucrative markets for more Bill Gates' products. Bill Gates and his henchmen come across as the antithesis of anything one would be proud of, despite the 'philanthropy' mantle. Greedy, glib, with megalomaniac agendas. Bill and Melinda really should stick to golf - the world would be a far better place.

Psychopaths like to play games though. They know perfectly well that their nasty tricks will never make anyone proud to be British or anything else.

Yet another headf*** being played out on camera as simpering Piers and his female accomplish play into Handcock's utterly risible games. At least you know when they are all lying - their mouths open and nonsense comes out.

Pathetic.

IMO
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty The great (for billionaire globalists) re-set explained

Post  poster Fri 11 Dec 2020, 12:53 pm

It really does look as though the globalists want to turn a much reduced population into the modern-day equivalent of serfs, peasants or even slaves but with the added touch of robotics thrown in for total control, track and trace, mind control etc.

The mind control bit is working quite well already, although thankfully there does seem to be some kind of awakening as the servants of the globalists (MSM, politicians etc) are now openly stating that even a vaccine (allegedly against the dreaded covid but presumably with another agenda) will not get us back to normal.

Even for the most dedicated believers of the hoax it is becoming apparent that there was never a plan to return to 'normal' - Chief Witch Bill Gates has told us as much. Although it has to be admitted that returning to a 'normal' where this dystopian nightmare has clearly been in gestation for perhaps decades is perhaps not ideal. But it's a darned sight better than the nightmare scenarios as outlined by the extraordinarily unpleasant Klaus Schwab.

Hearing Klaus Schwab speak makes me think about how ghastly it would be to be stuck next to him at a dinner-party - not that I'd ever get near him at Davos, thank goodness. It reminds me of that scene from the movie Airplane when a passenger sets himself alight rather than listen to the leading protagonist drone on and on and on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko3b0bfduBA

ETA: You've got to hand it to them - it is the most dastardly plot. I can almost understand why Matt Hancock is wetting his knickers with hilarity. While the sheeple believe that if we are all VERY VERY GOOD little children and obey every single rule we can get back to normal, the global millionaires have made even more billions, their servants - the politicians, heads of police etc - have rewarded themselves handsomely and the general public have lost trillions.  Meanwhile, if we all line up for the 'vaccine' like good little sheeple, we can shuffle off into Schwab's great reset or Gate's 'new normal'.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty Dominic Cummings eugenics

Post  poster Fri 11 Dec 2020, 1:18 pm

I remember following this story early this year as I realized what a maverick Dominic Cummings was. It all sounded rather fantastical at the time and I imagined that Cummings and his ilk were part of a small minority with radical eugenics views.

In the light of what has unfolded this year, and is still unfolding, in the most extraordinarily dystopian manner, it doesn't sound that minority - or indeed that far-fetched, after all. I have stopped believing in coincidences and I think the story above was a good indication of how far down the line we had already gone at the end of last year/beginning of this year in terms of state control and eugenics agendas.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/feb/19/sabisky-row-dominic-cummings-criticised-over-designer-babies-post
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty Deep down the rabbit hole we go

Post  poster Fri 11 Dec 2020, 2:23 pm

Sometimes I had to sit down, preferably in a darkened room, at eureka moments in the unfolding of the Madeleine McCann saga.

I'm having similar episodes in the unfolding of the Scamdemic. Eugenics was rearing its ugly head in the lead-up to the Scamdemic. Bill Gates had enough money - cleverly leveraged through public health systems using tax-payers money - to buy whoever he needed to achieve his agendas.

My brain is about to explode.

What's that expression about telling a lie and being believed? You need to tell a really, really big one or something?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/eugenics-andrew-sabisky-boris-johnson-downing-street-racism-dominic-cummings-a9341051.html
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  Freedom Sun 13 Dec 2020, 11:04 am

A comment on a Facebook page about someone who reportedly died of the virus - not the first time this has been claimed.

"I would doubt very much that it was covid, if you get run over by a bus nowadays its covid, my sister died and they death cert was covid we had an PM done and no covid present. I know many more folk who have done the same and called their bluff, my sincere condolences on your loss...".
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty Re: Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it

Post  poster Mon 14 Dec 2020, 3:23 pm

Freedom wrote:A comment on a Facebook page about someone who reportedly died of the virus - not the first time this has been claimed.

"I would doubt very much that it was covid, if you get run over by a bus nowadays its covid, my sister died and they death cert was covid we had an PM done and no covid present. I know many more folk who have done the same and called their bluff, my sincere condolences on your loss...".

It makes you wonder whether covid as a distinct virus ever existed in the first place? Was it simply a cold/flu 'rebranded'? I'm not denying that there was some kind of bad respiratory infection earlier in the year which appeared to peak in March/April but I've yet to see evidence that the specific virus has been isolated?

It cannot be denied that, rather as with the Madeleine case, it has been a huge distraction from anything else that has been going on, as well, of course, as making a few people very rich indeed. Basic civil liberties disappeared practically overnight. Travel, hospitality, tourism and the arts have been dealt a massive blow. As a giant social experiment it's demonstrated how complaint people are and how unsuspecting. The media role has been despicable. I know a few people who work quite high up in the media and they are conspicuously peddling the nonsense when I am sure they know exactly what's going on. Very disappointing but I suppose they have their bonuses/pensions to think about.

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 16 Dec 2020, 4:55 pm

Now we are in 'tier 3' (who makes up these ridiculous labels?)  and Christmas is looking like quite a damp squib, the madness continues but I do note that the non-believers appear to be growing larger in number. Quite a few 'scamdemic' comments on facebook, very few supporters of government decisions it would seem.

Some of this makes for alarming reading. No idea if it's true...especially about the deaths of the vaccine trial recipients - but really why would you have a vaccine for a disease that has been over-hyped to the point of utter absurdity? How can any of the 'government advisors' be trusted? Sage are not fit for purpose as Mike Yeardon states.

https://darrellhines.net/author/darrellhines/

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=179279657247591&ref=watch_permalink

https://mynameislenablogg.wordpress.com/2020/12/09/honest-experts-are-trying-to-warn-you-vaccines-lockdowns-masks-more/
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 18 Dec 2020, 2:50 pm

Things have started to get me down in the past few days. I've been going to bed early, not because of physical tiredness but general world weariness.

I've just heard that Northern Ireland has a six week lockdown in store from Boxing Day - that hasn't helped my mood!

I suppose we must be grateful all the shops haven't been shut now.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 20 Dec 2020, 12:55 am

And now THEY (a bunch of psychopathic twats) have introduced another 'tier' for London - tier 4. It will, of course, be doing everyone's heads in, which presumably is the plan.

When will EVERYONE JUST SAY NO!

Stop wearing the sanitary towels over faces, stop complying with the narcissistic, psychopathic megalomaniacs (Bill Gates and his minions) utterly stupid agenda.

JUST SAY NO!

Christmas is ruined.  I suppose that was the plan. And then we are so desperate that we get the poison injectable.

Please take care of yourselves everyone.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 20 Dec 2020, 8:22 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-52530518

My gratitude that shops wouldn't be closing was short-lived. Words fail me over the sheer spite and malice of this action.

I just wish for once that I wasn't a hermit and had some friends to visit as, if I had, I would be going to see them at all hours of the day and night!

How right you were "wlbtsreborn" on 2nd August with the bit about we would all be locked down again at Christmas.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 20 Dec 2020, 4:00 pm

I like this comment from Verdi - I have the same problem and also resisting the urge to scream BULLOCKS or something similar.

"Well, this year it'll be Santa stuck up the flu big grin .

When out and about I find myself muttering over and over again .... TAKE THAT BLOODY STUPID THING OFF YOUR FACE !!!

Excuse my Chinese - and shouting!"

Lots of good comments from him and others. As I've mentioned before, the McCanns have played a part in enabling us to recognise lies and deception.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty NHS Staff throw 'sickies' in their thousands to avoid the corona injectable

Post  poster Tue 22 Dec 2020, 10:34 am

Freedom wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-52530518

My gratitude that shops wouldn't be closing was short-lived. Words fail me over the sheer spite and malice of this action.

I just wish for once that I wasn't a hermit and had some friends to visit as, if I had, I would be going to see them at all hours of the day and night!

How right you were "wlbtsreborn" on 2nd August with the bit about we would all be locked down again at Christmas.

Couldn't agree more - it is so spiteful and nasty. But that's how bullies operate. They snigger and smirk as they cause utter mayhem and get an adrenalin kick from causing harm to other people. So that describes Doris, Handcock and their brown-noses. I suspect some of them are a bit embarrassed/ashamed but they just think about all the money they are making from the SCAMDEMIC and that makes them feel better.

What a terrible time in history. I've known a few very rich psychopaths/narcissists and what is going on now is their modus operandi. It's just that because the particular people who are causing this mayhem are globalists they can play out their dysfunction on a global scale, rather than on a smaller scale.

On a smaller scale psychopaths/narcissists/sociopaths and other individuals with personality disorders play out their dysfunctional games within whichever group they could wield power over. So that might be within a family, within a classroom, within a church, within an institution or organisation, sometimes within a whole country (Nazi Germany being a good example). The leader of the WHO appears to have quite an unsavoury past. Schwab comes across as a total psycho. We've seen Bill Gate's demonic smile. Certain more senior members of the royal family come over as a little bit unhinged - big ears springs to mind and of-course Andrew did that train crash interview which showed how little insight he had into his behaviour.

When you throw the cult of money into the pot, it all becomes very dangerous as these people can wield so much power. Bill Gates is the perfect example of a person with a power complex and an agenda (eugenics primarily I suspect) who by virtue of ONLY his money can quite literally influence the world. Not just in public health but in so many other aspects too. Millions of people unemployed and I presume mass starvation because of the knock-on effects of this to the developing world.

Yet it was only in the summer that Doris was announcing that we were sending millions of tax-payers money to the developing world to help 'save millions of lives' with vaccines. In the light of what is unfolding now with mass unemployment and basic liberties being taken away, it seems highly unlikely that altruism lay behind the money to allegedly save millions of lives in the developing world. So what was the real motive behind this - where was the money going?
Towards funding factories for Bill Gates' injectables and associated industries? But more to the point why would Boris Johnson and Bill Gates - who have both openly declared that overpopulation is the most pressing problem - want to 'save millions of lives'.

Now this is a really interesting statistic. Why would thousands and thousands of NHS staff be avoiding going to work right now? Hint: it's  not because they are all ill with a virus that has never been isolated?

Who is first in line for the jab?

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 22 Dec 2020, 10:46 am

Johnson is a eugenicist, from a line of them in fact.

I haven't read back through the whole thread, but has Stanley Johnson's Virus novel had a mention here? That's McCann levels of WTFery.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 22 Dec 2020, 12:11 pm

I don't remember it being mentioned before and I don't think I even knew that he writes books.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/may/11/stanley-johnson-lands-book-deal-to-republish-virus-thriller-the-virus-coronavirus
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 22 Dec 2020, 12:23 pm

Freedom wrote:Things have started to get me down in the past few days. I've been going to bed early, not because of physical tiredness but general world weariness.

I've just heard that Northern Ireland has a six week lockdown in store from Boxing Day - that hasn't helped my mood!

I suppose we must be grateful all the shops haven't been shut now.

I've just been on the phone to someone who is still buying into the scamdemic. A friend she was supposed to be spending Christmas with had contact with neighbours who are ill - allegedly with the virus but I presume flu as we are right in the flu season. Her friend went off to Heathrow to get tested and my phone friend is now panicking and trying to get me to panic about catching 'the virus'. I remained calm, reminded her that we are in the middle of flu season and people do get ill during the winter months. I reminded her of the importance of vitamin D and zinc, among other things. There will also be a knock-on effect from lock-down with other illnesses which have been undiagnosed/untreated. She is worrying about going into anyone's house yet she has just been to a giant M&S and mingled with hundreds of people. She also says she will not be visiting the farmers' market which is outdoors. I told her this was illogical as she had just been indoors with hundreds of people. When I told her that my elderly relatives doctors and consultants don't wear masks during consultations she said someone should say something to them?! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! These are medical professionals at the top of their careers. They know what's going on and are not buying into the agenda. I guess critical thinking is not her forte. Do people enjoy winding themselves up with fear and whipping up hysteria? I suppose if you are watching and listening to the MSM all day you become brainwashed?

It is scandalous that the mainstream media is peddling utter lies and not covering any of the real news. But the sooner everyone opens their eyes to this sheer madness the better.

I've got wider family members who are still believing the agenda, or at least purporting to. I find it baffling that they are not at least asking questions.

Of course if there really was a terrible pandemic that was killing thousands and thousands of people - like the plague - there would be no shops open at all I suppose and all food would be delivered. As it is there are really long queues outside shops near where I live, rather like at the start of the first 'lockdown'
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 22 Dec 2020, 12:27 pm

Freedom wrote:I don't remember it being mentioned before and I don't think I even knew that he writes books.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/may/11/stanley-johnson-lands-book-deal-to-republish-virus-thriller-the-virus-coronavirus

The Virus, first published in 1982, will be reissued this summer after the PM’s father shrugged off accusations of cashing in on the coronavirus crisis

Ha! Like father, like son. Cashing in on the scamdemic any way he can. Despicable people.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 22 Dec 2020, 12:47 pm

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8n4_FwPe7PIP1qRqJac18ERE9LAx0eTLPmfaJ1OTmo3XknG0nfciVrTGTVxcPfF-6p2tce0=s85

Seeing memes like this one on Facebook aren't doing my blood pressure any good!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 22 Dec 2020, 6:43 pm

Freedom wrote:https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/8n4_FwPe7PIP1qRqJac18ERE9LAx0eTLPmfaJ1OTmo3XknG0nfciVrTGTVxcPfF-6p2tce0=s85

Seeing memes like this one on Facebook aren't doing my blood pressure any good!

Infuriating. It's such obvious propaganda, though.

I did a mercifully queue-free and quite quiet shop at Lidl today. Some of the aisles were extremely empty I have to say although there was still plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. At the till was a young man mask-less. We exchanged knowing looks. At the till next to him was another young man without a mask. I glanced over at him several times and there was that knowing look again - two disbelievers! They are remarkably few and far between but they are around if you keep your eyes peeled.

I'm gutted that one of my elderly relatives had the injectable on Sunday (yes - Sunday!) Not at the GPs but in a large marquee-type thing in a carpark I do believe. Who is administering these injectables - I don't think they are doctors or even nurses? Of course it will be very easy to find people to administer them as so many people are out of work and presumably desperate to earn some money around Christmas time. I imagine they get a short training session and then it's needles in. My relative said it was full of old people - his exact words were: "I've never seen so many old people." These words somewhat sent shivers down my spine. I wish I could trust this injectable, I really do. But I suppose all the elderly recipients can't drop dead within a few days or weeks can they? I told my elderly relative to discuss the injectable with his consultant but I don't think he did.

What's in the injectable, I wonder?  I suspect there are different ingredients depending on the target audience. If only we could get more whistle-blowers from big pharma who know a bit more about what's in the vaccines.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 23 Dec 2020, 4:49 pm

I've been dreading going to my local Tesco's since the latest bout of nonsense began but I plucked up courage and went at 6.30 this morning. Thankfully there weren't queues all round the car park to get in but it was quite busy for so early in the day. Like your experience poster, there were some empty shelves but plenty of fruit and vegetables.

There has just been a loudspeaker announcement blasting out in the main road off which I live. Basically it was telling the sheep to stay indoors as two or three people are dying every day in the borough from the virus. No mention of course of how many die in the normal course of events and whether - as my son says - they might have died of a bullet wound and just happened to test positive for it.

Maybe some of the deaths are due to people losing the will to live - I am in danger of that at times.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty Stay strong

Post  poster Thu 24 Dec 2020, 12:43 am

Freedom wrote:I've been dreading going to my local Tesco's since the latest bout of nonsense began but I plucked up courage and went at 6.30 this morning. Thankfully there weren't queues all round the car park to get in but it was quite busy for so early in the day. Like your experience poster, there were some empty shelves but plenty of fruit and vegetables.

There has just been a loudspeaker announcement blasting out in the main road off which I live. Basically it was telling the sheep to stay indoors as two or three people are dying every day in the borough from the virus. No mention of course of how many die in the normal course of events and whether - as my son says - they might have died of a bullet wound and just happened to test positive for it.

Maybe some of the deaths are due to people losing the will to live - I am in danger of that at times.

We all are of danger of that! Please stay strong! It is all so difficult especially when you are 'awake'. We MUST stay strong.  I've had more dark moments than I have ever had before.

Thank you for providing this platform.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus - and all manner of weird things evolving from it - Page 21 Empty Kia kaha...

Post  Rosa canina Thu 24 Dec 2020, 5:31 am

It's been a rotten year mentally, hasn't it? 

Hang in there, I need you like-minded souls to tell me what's really going on in your corners of the world. 

I can't imagine what it must be like living in the unreality of a Covid 1984 England, but stay strong and laugh at the ridiculous bits.

Freedom, I'm glad you've got your son to grumble and pick apart the nonsense with.

Poster, you sound like you've got your head screwed on.

Unreorganised - that book's hysterical. Good to see you still about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next