MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 13 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Freedom Mon 08 Sep 2014, 9:45 pm

I don't think that Lioned ever went anywhere!

Hello to everyone who hasn't been greeted individually.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 13 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 9:47 pm

Beanie wrote:Hello everyone

Lovely to see friendly names here, well done to candyfloss, also glad to see Russian Doll and Lioned are back.

Hello Beanie welcome to the forum, glad you found us.
Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 13 WelcomeSmilie
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Beanie Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:23 pm

Thank you candyfloss.
Beanie
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Beanie Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:26 pm

@ Freedom, I apologise, I should have said here not back.
Beanie
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post  nobodythereeither Mon 08 Sep 2014, 11:30 pm

Hi, I was another one banned from the JH forum when I got upset at what was going on there and said things about a certain person I probably should have not posted in public.

Very pleased to have found this new forum via Cristobell's website, and looking forward to discussion which isn't apparently dominated solely by one person's opinions.
nobodythereeither
nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry Tue 09 Sep 2014, 12:51 am

That's what comes with having b/f in the job, sometimes doesn't finish till after 2am and sometimes
wait up! Wink
cherry
cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 Sep 2014, 8:56 am

nobodythereeither wrote:Hi, I was another one banned from the JH forum when I got upset at what was going on there and said things about a certain person I probably should have not posted in public.

Very pleased to have found this new forum via Cristobell's website, and looking forward to discussion which isn't apparently dominated solely by one person's opinions.

Hello and welcome. Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 13 WelcomeSmilie  Everyone's opinion is valid here, and all members will be treated fairly and the same.  'Be nice' is the motto, I hope everyone who joins remembers that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 9:59 am

bellisa wrote:Hi,
Found a link on cristobells blog. So happy to see candyfloss here, I wondered where you had gone. Hopefully nfwtd will join you.

Great to see so many great posters here and hope to see more joining up. I hope everyone's voice can be heard and new members feel comfortable posting.

I personally would love for wlbts to join, excellent poster imo.

Best of luck with the forum and hope its an easier one to moderate!

Hey bellisa, your wish is my command! Very Happy

Great to have a voice again when I had given up all hope of discussing this case amongst friends.  That's what this place needs to be - a place for friends to chat, agree, and disagree, and remain friends.

I don't want to bring up what happened to me at CMOMM, but people may be curious so I'll just say this: the whole truth is that I spoke up, and had to be silenced.  I will certainly discuss some of TB's lists of 'facts', which when you look closely are nothing of the kind.  I'm looking forward to being able to do that without being the target of a T-Bomb ;-)  But in accordance with the rules of this forum I'll not be discussing TB as a person.  His actions say far more about him than I ever could.

And that's all I'll say about the 'bad old days'.  Here's to some good ones Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 09 Sep 2014, 10:18 am

Good to see you here WLBTS.

Likewise, it's great to have a voice again and to be able to discuss things amongst friends.

Well done to Candyfloss for giving us the opportunity to do so.

3 Cheers for a great new forum that is only going to get better.

Last edited by Andrew on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelt 'here' like a dunce and only just noticed.)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 09 Sep 2014, 1:28 pm

Good to see you here WLBTS, I know you left the forum same time as me, spoke too frankly as I did. I think we and others simply decided enough was enough and thankfully we now have CF and this forum, I am very grateful it was set up.

People who read JH can see posts from former members which can still be read on that forum, no point repeating or bringing old stuff over.
Interesting times which will trigger a lot of discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post  travis macbickle Tue 09 Sep 2014, 2:43 pm

I seek neither foe nor friendship simply justice for MBM.

I too will be on my best behaviour.

Congratulations for the new forum.
travis macbickle
travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 Sep 2014, 2:53 pm

Welcome to the forum Travis. Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 13 WelcomeSmilie
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyBelle Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:43 pm

Hello everyone, I'm known to a few members on here, because I am a member of the 'Missing Madeleine' forum. I'm looking forward to posting with the people I know and the people I have yet to meet on here.

To get to the reason why we are here, who would have thought we would still be discussing the sad case of Madeleine's disappearance, 7yrs and 4months later! I for one didn't think we would.

I feel sure that If Goncalo Amaral and his team had been allowed to investigate the case and bring the case to the rightful conclusion, the McCanns and anyone else who played a part in Madeleine's disappearance, would have been behind bars. In my opinion, the likelihood of this ever happening is zilch, thanks to those in power, who have a vested interest in helping the McCanns evade justice.

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I truly believe that none of these people have any interest in Madeleine or her whereabouts.

If I'm so wrong, when have any of them expressed any concern for the suffering Madeleine will have endured before she was removed from apartment 5a? The McCanns certainly haven't and neither have their family. If they had they would have all looked for Madeleine, until they could look no more. Redwood and his team aren't interested in Madeleine, all they're interested in, is finding a 'patsy or patsies' to take the blame for her disappearance. They maybe following instructions from Bernard Hogan-Howe, who is a friend of Kate McCann's parents, but that doesn't make it right.

KathyBelle
KathyBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:52 pm

Would you believe Kathybelle that I was reading a post from you this evening on the MM forum and wondered whether you might be interested in joining this forum.

Welcome - we're nearing the one hundred mark now!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:54 pm

KathyBelle wrote:Hello everyone, I'm known to a few members on here, because I am a member of the 'Missing Madeleine' forum. I'm looking forward to posting with the people I know and the people I have yet to meet on here.

To get to the reason why we are here, who would have thought we would still be discussing the sad case of Madeleine's disappearance, 7yrs and 4months later! I for one didn't think we would.

I feel sure that If Goncalo Amaral and his team had been allowed to investigate the case and bring the case to the rightful conclusion, the McCanns and anyone else who played a part in Madeleine's disappearance, would have been behind bars. In my opinion, the likelihood of this ever happening is zilch, thanks to those in power, who have a vested interest in helping the McCanns evade justice.

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I truly believe that none of these people have any interest in Madeleine or her whereabouts.

If I'm so wrong, when have any of them expressed any concern for the suffering Madeleine will have endured before she was removed from apartment 5a?  The McCanns certainly haven't and neither have their family. If they had they would have all looked for Madeleine, until they could look no more. Redwood and his team aren't interested in Madeleine, all they're interested in, is finding a 'patsy or patsies' to take the blame for her disappearance. They maybe following instructions from Bernard Hogan-Howe, who is a friend of Kate McCann's parents, but that doesn't make it right.

Welcome.

My red highlight. Is that really true?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:57 pm

Welcome KathyBelle! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyBelle Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:33 am

Freedom wrote:Would you believe Kathybelle that I was reading a post from you this evening on the MM forum and wondered whether you might be interested in joining this forum.

Welcome - we're nearing the one hundred mark now!

Hello Freedom: flower:

Thanks for the welcome, I only discovered this forum a couple of hours ago and I'm glad I have.
KathyBelle
KathyBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:53 am

cheerscheerscheers Yo, Kathy, terrific to see you!  We ought to give Sherry a shout as well, and Graceland Ann!

Never thought we would still be here 7 years later eh?  I hope the end is in sight, I can't take much more pale
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  KathyBelle Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:54 am

Hi Linda  flower

great to see you again, I hope you're keeping well. Thanks for putting the link to the forum on your website, hopefully some of our old mates from AOL will see the link and start posting on here. Sherry and Graceland Ann were great posters weren't they, Sherry never wavered did she, no matter how much abuse was hurled at her, from the McCann fans. To be fair to us, we didn't waver either lol.
KathyBelle
KathyBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 9:29 am

Hi Kathybelle cheers

Great to see peeps from the old AOL messageboards joining here. I hope Amanda, cherub, arthurblackdog and Henrydog join here too. Are they still pro's Cristobell? I know you were. OMG, those were the days, we certainly gave those mccann fans a run for there money didn't we and made them don their hard hats. They called us attack dogs didnt they LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:05 pm

Welcome Kathybelle   Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTitrjI9BRhUJgjecMJtUNaYsU4lwxltDCYS752Cr_SEBsIYksS8g

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:22 pm

Ah, so you have decided to go with accusing me of being a former 'pro'.  Lol.  Makes me wonder if you were even there? Fortunately lots were and they are still around - they know my feelings on the McCann case and have from the start.  

It took me a little while to state publicly that I thought the McCanns were guilty, because it was something I had to be certain of in my own mind - the idea of accusing parents of being involved in their own child's death is repellent and for my own conscience sake, I had to research the case from every angle - which I did.  Though I wouldn't accuse the parents, I certainly wasn't supporting them.  As for Amanda, Cherub and Henrydog* - they despised me!  And you really ought to do the research - Arthurblackdog? - I'll let her answer that herself!

*maybe not Henrydog - we used to have quite a giggle - while insulting each other Very Happy
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:26 pm

IANMS I am struggling to find a reason why you would nonchalantly drop that in your sentence.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:27 pm

Cristobell wrote:
Ah, so you have decided to go with accusing me of being a former 'pro'.  Lol.  Makes me wonder if you were even there? Fortunately lots were and they are still around - they know my feelings on the McCann case and have from the start.  

That poster's very first post was to add CMOMM to the useful links thread, even before saying hello to us all.  So .. you get my drift Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Sep 2014, 1:31 pm

Yes we had noticed.  Also the username rather rings a bell Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum