MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say hello and introduce yourself here

+136
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Heisenburg
Freedom
candyfloss
Veracity
AnOldFriend
JohnnyH
Lois Jones
Unknown_Soldier
Ferrino
amber1911
curious
unreorganised
mumof6
LeoMcSick
What's_up_doc?
kellie
Hope
Bloodhound
Bashibozkedi
Birdy
mrjnh
kylie
Yorkshiregel
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
AgProv
Inca
EileenC
Connie
Honeyblade
Rosa canina
caseyjones
poster
Bubblewrapped
crabbit
chris
JJ
Rufus T
Mo
PeterMac
ciawoman
mad world
Guinea Pig
sofa
Ignored
Rowena
margaret
flowergirl
dentdelion
Shrike
bobbin
Thetruth
Suki
hicks
Helenmeg
seahorse
Stewie
chubbarie
Chop Suey on Toast
Burst
Ixta
jozi
Falafel
Tristar
TexMac
CynicAl
JustaLurker
ROMAntici
Ribisl
Rob Royston
anny
PMR
Antonia
saloongirl
Magnum
coppernob
poppyfox
AndyB
Vici
Carlymichelle
selkie
Cristobell
Andrew
KathyBelle
travis macbickle
nobodythereeither
Beanie
Muratfan
gbwales
DIBarlow
Bampots
Me
pollyanna
Scrants
dantezebu
Janesgirl
CaT
fatfiona
cherry
bluebell
Mimi
Marky
truthwillout
Lioned
hesla
chrissie
Louisa
Curiouser
Lorraine
wjk
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Fiat500
womandotcom
bellisa
Justformaddiemccann
costello
MikeAbrams
Shnooks
Gaggzy
Poppy
eltee
Meteor
Châtelaine
chilli
DarkestDawn
End
Jellybot
Anne
Dee Coy
Mearns
mara thon
dazedandconfused
Admin
140 posters

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 12 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 8:36 am

Coco wrote:Candyfloss are you cloning CMOMM? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

I don't need to imitate or clone anything coco, I was part of CMoMM for 5 years plus, so a lot of the ideas on there were mine anyway.

Now don't get confused then will you this is MMM!

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 12 Empty Re: Say hello and introduce yourself here

Post  Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 8:37 am

Me wrote:Hi Everyone.

I was the "Me" on CMOMM but left due to, how shall i put this, an "unsavoury incident" with a prominent member of that forum which left a very unpleasant taste with me vowing never to return to forums.

When i found out about this forum and that Candyfloss was involved i thought i would break my vow and give this forum a go.

Welcome back to the forum world Me, it is great to see you here.  Look forward to your posts.  Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 12 WelcomeSmilie

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 12 Empty new member

Post  Bampots Mon 08 Sep 2014, 9:01 am

I have never been a member of aforum like this before. I have no idea what happened to Madeleine or if anyone close was involved.
I do know I would never leave my children alone! I do think if the parents had been unconnected ordinary people then they most likely in my opinion have been arrested for neglect. Much of what happens in this case puzzles me and hence my interest. I will most likely read posts untill I feel comfortable in the forum. Hello everyone
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 9:07 am

hello Bampots, welcome to the forum.  Just post when you feel ready to Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 12 WelcomeSmilie

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 9:17 am

Hi again candyfloss, thank you for letting me register. I know you banned me on the other place but i hope we can be friends again here. I promise to behave.

Off to have a read now and catch up with old mates who have found their way here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 9:55 am

Admin wrote:
Coco wrote:Candyfloss are you cloning CMOMM? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

I don't need to imitate or clone anything coco, I was part of CMoMM for 5 years plus, so a lot of the ideas on there were mine anyway.

Now don't get confused then will you this is MMM!

I look forward to seeing your ideas make this forum become bigger and better!

Great forum and so glad to see so many banned people allowed here!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 9:59 am

Hi flamingboy, and welcome.  I would imagine if I banned you then there must have been a very good reason.  I hope then that I won't have to do it again Laughing  Everyone is getting a fair chance here so please stick to your promise to behave, and all will be well Wink  I can't say fairer than that!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:06 am

You're a star, do you know that, a national treasure and I'm sure your fan club will soon grow back again. I did find it offensive that you called me and my acquaintances trolls but you seem to have backtracked on that opinion now and giving us another chance and I really appreciate that. I see Andrew77R is here, great stuff! Love you bud.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:16 am

I think perhaps we had better leave this subject now, just to say I did not like the word trolls and made a point of it many times, and I  certainly do not want a fan club.   Now, this is a welcome thread, so let's not clog it up with this talk any further.  Contact me by pm if you need to.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:38 am

Hi everyone susible here (though latterly was kevmack on CMoMM, lost my temper one day, got banned Embarassed , but was not ready to give up after following the case since the beginning, though had got very disheartened with the prevailing opinions on the forum and particularly the posting of private messages of a poster. Felt like I had become persona non grata after I defended the person whose personal information was exposed, and as my health is not so great this now, just stopped posting altogether, that and the fact that my eyes could just not deal with screeds of blue text that would follow every post I made..oh and the sniping from others...

So looking forward to being able to discuss the case again, in a sensible and reasonable manner. To be honest, I have got to believe that justice will be done in this case, because if I truly believed it was all a whitewash and coverup, then there would be no point in continuing.

So here's to justice and lets hope we are now at the beginning of the end, which I truly believe we are (was looking for a suitable emoticon, and I see you've got christmas ones already..thanks for that, I really needed that reminder Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:49 am

Hi susible, hope you are feeling better. sunny
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:53 am

hesla wrote:Hi Mimi/Woofer I was Sparklehorse on CMOMM. My avatar pic is one of my rescue babies.

HI Hesla - If I had the money I would open a dog rescue. I`d love to do more fostering but am unable to at the moment.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:54 am

Anyone know if `whatliesbehindthesofa` has joined here?

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:55 am

Welcome susible, hope things are now better for you. I hope you don't lose your temper here or else Laughing

Doh, those emoticons, I got rid of the Christmas ones once, they've appeared again! Very Happy

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 10:59 am

Thanks for the good wished Dantezebu

Don't worry, I very rarely lose my temper, but it was a very sensitive subject and I was stunned at some of the attitudes..so I spoke my mind...But I'll be on my very best behaviour Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  DIBarlow Mon 08 Sep 2014, 11:46 am

Hi

DI Barlow reporting for duty. Can't believe it's over 7 years, but it's clear that there are many who will never forget the betrayal of poor Maddie by the very people that should have looked after her. Justice 4 Maddie!

DIBarlow

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 12:15 pm

Welcome to the forum DIBarlow.  Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 12 WelcomeSmilie

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 12:54 pm

Mimi wrote:Anyone know if `whatliesbehindthesofa` has joined here?

A couple of minutes ago, thanks for mentioning that name again, haven't heard it for a while! Very Happy

I'm so very grateful to you Candyfloss for starting this forum, it's a dream come true to see so many familiar faces once again Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 1:03 pm

wlbts wrote:
Mimi wrote:Anyone know if `whatliesbehindthesofa` has joined here?

A couple of minutes ago, thanks for mentioning that name again, haven't heard it for a while! Very Happy

I'm so very grateful to you Candyfloss for starting this forum, it's a dream come true to see so many familiar faces once again Very Happy

Hello wlbts, welcome.Say hello and introduce yourself here - Page 12 WelcomeSmilie  Yes lots of 'old' members here not seen for a while.  I am wanting it to be a real friendly place for people to post.  Will send a pm.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gbwales Mon 08 Sep 2014, 1:10 pm

Hello there - gbwales from CMMM forum here.
Thanks for opening this place Candyfloss.
Lovely to see some familiar names - looking forward to some friendly, thoughtful and open discussion.
gbwales
gbwales

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Sep 2014, 1:14 pm

Yay...WLBTS and GBWales ...two more voices of reason to add to the growing list of excellent posters on here

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 08 Sep 2014, 1:18 pm

And welcome to you too, Susible :-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Muratfan Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:15 pm

Hi all, am here just like all of you, wanting justice for Madeleine. As I expect some of you know, I was not a friend of a certain dictatorial poster on CMoMM. Like others here I welcome the freedom to debate all points concerning missing Maddie, and like others I promise to behave myself here - thanx! - looking forward to the discussions

Muratfan

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Sep 2014, 6:40 pm

Muratfan wrote:Hi all, am here just like all of you, wanting justice for Madeleine. As I expect some of you know, I was not a friend of a certain dictatorial poster on CMoMM. Like others here I welcome the freedom to debate all points concerning missing Maddie, and like others I promise to behave myself here - thanx! - looking forward to the discussions
I must say Muratfan I was shocked at your registration, and also not too happy. 

This is a place to talk about Madeleine McCann and her disappearance, if you can manage to do that and respect all the posters here, then I will accept that, and you stick by your promise in your post to behave.  If not then this is not the place for you.

You have written some awful scathing and nasty things about people in the past, (and I don't just mean TB) .  This is not right at all in my book, this case is emotive yes, and people do have different opinions and ideas, which they are entitled to, so why the need for such hate and nastiness, it is something I just cannot understand.  I am hoping perhaps you have finally changed and realised this is not the way to make your arguments, the way is to put forward your case and argue that, not attack the poster....I hope you would agree with me on that.

I want this to be a fair and democratic forum, therefore I will ask members to pm me if they have objections to your being here, and I will listen to them and their thoughts.

I hope you understand my point of view on this, I have always wanted to be fair and have fair and friendly discussions, no matter what side you are on, or what opinions you hold, as long as people are civil.. something about this case seems to put the kibosh on that though....

If you want to say anything re my post please do not do so on this thread, as it is just a welcome thread, please pm me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Beanie Mon 08 Sep 2014, 9:04 pm

Hello everyone

Lovely to see friendly names here, well done to candyfloss, also glad to see Russian Doll and Lioned are back.

Beanie
Beanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 42 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum