MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter news

+45
Dee Coy
Heisenburg
froggy
rosebuddy
Bampots
niklasericson
Helenmeg
Guinea Pig
Tangled Web
Rosa canina
joyce1938
espeland
LeoMcSick
Mimi
Benevolent
chirpyinsect
unreorganised
AndyB
bluebell
costello
Hope
Satsuma
pennylane
Walt
Burst
Magnum
PMR
myositis
kylie
Mo
Admin
Bubblewrapped
Inca
TheTruthWillOut
PeterMac
chrissie
Châtelaine
Poe
dogs don't lie
End
Thetruth
paracetamol
Poppy
hesla
Andrew
49 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Twitter news - Page 7 Empty Re: Twitter news

Post  chrissie Wed 02 Sep 2015, 4:24 pm

LBC ‏@LBC 10m10 minutes ago

Should the police call time on the search for Madeleine McCann? #IainOnLBC
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 02 Sep 2015, 4:25 pm

And some replies:

c.j.f ‏@66friendly 9m9 minutes ago

@LBC let the family pay its there fault anyway
0 retweets 1 favorite
justinpgdelrlees ‏@justinpgdr 7m7 minutes ago

@LBC who?
0 retweets 0 favorites
alan bains ‏@alandolittle 7m7 minutes ago

@LBC what we looking for what about ben?
0 retweets 0 favorites
Charlie Herbert ‏@cherbert100 7m7 minutes ago

@LBC depends who's financing all this,and something remotely positive would be a bonus .
0 retweets 0 favorites
jonathansteadward ‏@shybuya1976 7m7 minutes ago

@LBC   who leaves their kid in a hotel room alone ino scots who are poor wud not leave the kids in all bye them selfs sad sniffer dogs work
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 02 Sep 2015, 4:28 pm

Nicole Smith ‏@smithnicole896 4m4 minutes ago

@LBC If the Police can use "psychics" why haven't they found her?
0 retweets 0 favorites
Khanivore ‏@khanivore 52s52 seconds ago

@smithnicole896 @LBC Good question there!
0 retweets 0 favorites

jonathansteadward ‏@shybuya1976 4m4 minutes ago

@LBC this case i dont think anyone will get the truth as the media was on site like asap odd plus so many weird things ive thought it was br
0 retweets 0 favorites
jonathansteadward ‏@shybuya1976 7m7 minutes ago

@LBC sniffer dogs work on bombs drugs blood drugs food even cancer n jerry said ohh they are not reliable wtf statement is that id be get em
0 retweets 0 favorites
rebecca rose ‏@beckyjanerose 8m8 minutes ago

@LBC I stil believe if the McCanns werent middle class white doctors they would of been scrutinised and not received half the help they have
1 retweet 1 favorite
Steven Malam ‏@StevenMalam 8m8 minutes ago

@LBC when are the parents going to be charged? They're the ones who should be held responsible.
0 retweets 0 favorites
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 02 Sep 2015, 4:41 pm

Thanks, Chrissie. 

Wanted to have a listen but you have to subscribe according to this.

http://lbc.audioagain.com/

Might skip that one then.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Sep 2015, 4:28 pm

Lord Laffin @em ‏@veniviedivici · 45 mins45 minutes ago
Closer poll posted on official Madeleine #McCann Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign?fref=nf

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 05 Sep 2015, 4:41 pm

Admin wrote:Lord Laffin @em ‏@veniviedivici  · 45 mins45 minutes ago  
Closer poll posted on official Madeleine #McCann Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign?fref=nf

I don't get it. The Met/PJ have already responded to O'Conner's opinion that it should/will be paired back or shelved.

Why are TM ignoring what the Met/PJ have actually said, but listening to a former SY (and now media pundit) employee. (Rhetorical of course)

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 13 Sep 2015, 12:12 pm

Interesting little tweet from Teddy re Sonia Poulton..

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd · 44 mins44 minutes ago
@umweltbuerger I do hope. The content of which, I am led to believe, is more than a little interesting/telling #McCann Sonia @SoniaPoulton?

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd · 36 mins36 minutes ago
@MrsWaspie @SoniaPoulton Let me put it this way I'm not very positive after8yrs but I'm more positive about Sonia than I am about OG #McCann

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 13 Sep 2015, 12:27 pm

She's spoken....

https://mobile.twitter.com/SoniaPoulton/status/643020117765435392/photo/1

Maybe someone else can post it properly..
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 13 Sep 2015, 12:35 pm

Twitter news - Page 7 COx3YA_W8AAsl0O

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 13 Sep 2015, 12:48 pm

Excellent. Wonder who is casting the obstacles, official establishment figures or private individuals?

And is that a damning indictment of CMoMM or another forum?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 13 Sep 2015, 1:06 pm

I suppose she could be referring to JATYK2 but probably not!

I'm not sure why she's mentioned (David) Payne.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sun 13 Sep 2015, 1:33 pm

I wonder if Sonia has seen this post of Mr Bennett's.

Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)

@The Slave wrote:
   My point is that there are several threads and 202 plus posts about a woman who is trying to do a job. You are no better than the trolls who reduced Amaral and Sofia to shadows of their former selves.

Tony Bennett wrote:

@ The Slave

There is a simple reason why Sonia Poulton has had so much attention on the forum for the past few months – and from some of our most discerning posters on the forum.

Let us call a spade a spade.

It is because, so far as getting to the truth about Madeleine McCann is concerned, and for that matter exposing what the truth is in the media, she is nothing less than

AN IMPOSTOR.

She goes on Icke’s People’s TV and, on the Madeleine McCann case, gives us Stephen D Birch, Michael Shrimpton and she-who-must-not-be-mentioned. Three more impostors.

She promises to make a documentary. She doesn’t.

She claims says it will be a stunning expose of the facts. She claims says the mainstream media will broadcast it. One of her supporters claims it has been ‘commissioned’.

Those are her clams. None of them is true.  

As for the mainstream media broadcasting a comprehensive documentary like Richard hall’s effort – did any one person on this forum ever believe that.

But what we can document is her regular appearances on the mainstream media.      

She tweeted in April: “Good morning to you both. Am not on Twitter much as we're at end stages of filming. Will release update soon”. A few days later she tweeted: ‘Docu almost completed’.

That and all her other promises have been untrue.

But she has found time to knock the work of this forum which so many people read and find useful.

And she helped Murdoch’s Sun to produce a 2-page article which did our cause significant harm.

Those that have put in the time and effort to research, discuss and publicise this case – or those who simply have a strong interest and want the truth – have no time for impostors.

@ The Slave  You have been well and truly taken for a ride. Poulton has taken us all for idiots.

You said: “I know some stuff but I'm not divulging it on here”. Not one of you knows what is happening 'backstage' or the toll it's taken.”

Well, I also know some stuff and I am divulging it here. Sonia Poulton may think she has a nice coterie of acolytes, but some of them are not the great fans of her that she thinks they are – and they talk!

So:

1. No-one ever commissioned anything.

2. Poulton has tried all over the place to get the documentary aired, but has no takers.

3. The ‘documentary’ has not yet been put together and may never be.

4. Alan Shearer-Taylor has put in hours and hours of work as her cameraman and Dave Eden hours and hours of work as her production  assistant. They have not been paid for their extensive work.

5. There never was a ‘production company’ as she claimed (unless you count Dave Eden).

6. Poulton is not held up by the 'lawyers' and has not shown a script or her unfinished documentary to any lawyer.

7. The much-promised ‘something which will really shock you’ is merely that she has found out that both Michael Wright and Philomena McCann/Rickwood post under false names on the internet. Wow! There is no other shock.

8. The only ‘toll’ that’s been taken by anyone is by poor, unpaid, footslogging soldiers like Shearer-Taylor and Eden. As for Poulton, I never see any sign of any ‘toll’ on her face when she’s getting her fees from Rupert Murdoch while sitting regularly on the SKY sofa. Or other mainstream media sofas for that matter.

Fraud, con-artist, poseur, impostor – different words saying the same thing.

Face up, @ The Slave, you’ve been lied to repatedly by Poulton – and so have we all.

Every time you come on the forum, you attack it and its members, and this time in an especially nasty and hateful way. The Mods have been unusually kind to you and left all of your rubbish up.

You care about ‘getting the word out’?

Do something useful like promoting a really useful documentary.

Richard D. Hall’s  

by Tony Bennett
   on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:55 am

Search in: Sonia Poulton and Jenny Kleeman: the promise of Madeleine McCann films for 2015 - but where are they?
   Topic: Sonia Poulton on Murdoch's SKY News AGAIN - today (4 April 2015)
   Replies: 663
   Views: 24192
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 13 Sep 2015, 1:39 pm

Hope I haven't mucked it up Guinea Pig, but just put in in bold who wrote what as it was a little confusing.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 13 Sep 2015, 1:45 pm

Goodness, where has he got all this information from?

How would he know if Sonia's crew had been paid or not?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 13 Sep 2015, 1:45 pm

I have deleted my last line on above post as it sounded as I was shocked by you Guinea Pig, - I of course meant shocked at what TB has said, and that there was no need for any of it. Why all these attacks on this lady, what has she done?

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 13 Sep 2015, 1:58 pm

Wow - when he`s got it in for someone, he really goes for the jugular doesn`t he.

........... and there is no need, because IF Sonia ends up to be a fraud, she will be outed soon enough, so why the need to shoot both barrels at her BEFORE she has even produced anything ?

These are the actions of a scared man - and a raving paranoid one at that. Sorry Tony if you`re reading here but you give yourself away continually.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 13 Sep 2015, 2:10 pm

Could be a bit nervous SP doc will go further without any of his input?
It's not a game or a battle for acknowledgement, it's about getting the truth out (whatever that maybe).

Back to top Go down

Twitter news - Page 7 Empty Re:BREAKING NEWS AND LATEST TWEETS.....NO DISCUSSION HERE.

Post  costello Sun 13 Sep 2015, 2:15 pm

I think I can see where Sonia Poulton is coming from here. David Payne in my opinion is a key player in all this, but not for the obvious reasons. I have often wondered if he is involved in the intelligence network in this case, an organizer, a witness. Just my thoughts.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Sep 2015, 3:01 pm

Mimi wrote:Wow - when he`s got it in for someone, he really goes for the jugular doesn`t he.

...........   and there is no need, because IF Sonia ends up to be a fraud, she will be outed soon enough, so why the need to shoot both barrels at her BEFORE she has even produced anything ?

These are the actions of a scared man - and a raving paranoid one at that.  Sorry Tony if you`re reading here but you give yourself away continually.

I don't know why certain people are getting their knickers in a twist about SP's documentary, if it appears it appears, if it doesn't it doesn't.  Who really gives a damn?  I'm not losing sleep over it.  It won't change my life and I can't really see it changing anything to do with finding out what happened to Madeleine. I doubt she would put out anything that would undermine the work of the PJ and SY and could jeopardise any forthcoming trial, I expect that's why it's gone through so many legal people as she mentioned in her twitter.

But as for a certain person having a nervous breakdown about it, it does make you wonder why.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 13 Sep 2015, 4:06 pm

I know, Freedom, I know: I vowed not to spend one word on CMoMM again. And this time I won't. But it hurts biting my tongue :-(

Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sun 13 Sep 2015, 5:10 pm

Here is Mr Bennett's reply to Sonia's comments.

Sonia Poulton speaks at last - and calls CMOMM 'a cesspit' [12noon, Sun 13th Sep 2015)

Post Tony Bennett Today at 2:46 pm
So Sonia Poulton has broken her Twitter silence at last - and has spoken.

She has used her speech on Twitter to use the words of former member here 'The Slave' to attack this ever-popular forum as 'a cesspit' - quoting 'Blacksmith's identical set of references to us, using the very same word.

Apart from that, there's not much, except that she says she was a bit 'naive' to promise making a documentary nearly a year ago that, well, she hasn't made yet.

I can only grab a picture of her post, maybe someone else (if they want to) can bring us a more readable version of it.

Apart from that, I offer no further comment. This post is to let Sonia Poulton speak for herself:

(I won't copy Sonia's comments again).
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 13 Sep 2015, 5:21 pm

That's how I feel about it too, DFM.

I'm sure most of us have more things in our lives (even a self-confessed hermit like me) to concern ourselves with than whether a documentary on the case ever materialises.

I can't understand how anyone can get themselves in such a state about it.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 13 Sep 2015, 5:31 pm

Freedom.....

I can't understand how anyone can get themselves in such a state about it....
Exactly,unless he has something to hide. All this kafuffle is about IP addresses I think and who is on what side Imo.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 13 Sep 2015, 5:39 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/zampos/status/643062691326787585

Well he wants everyone on Twitter to know that she is attacking CMOMM (although she never actually mentioned it)

He is worried big time.

Will sit back and enjoy this. The whole truth to come out.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Sep 2015, 5:43 pm

If anyone is destroying CMoMM it's those within, not the ones on the outside. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next