MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twitter news

+45
Dee Coy
Heisenburg
froggy
rosebuddy
Bampots
niklasericson
Helenmeg
Guinea Pig
Tangled Web
Rosa canina
joyce1938
espeland
LeoMcSick
Mimi
Benevolent
chirpyinsect
unreorganised
AndyB
bluebell
costello
Hope
Satsuma
pennylane
Walt
Burst
Magnum
PMR
myositis
kylie
Mo
Admin
Bubblewrapped
Inca
TheTruthWillOut
PeterMac
chrissie
Châtelaine
Poe
dogs don't lie
End
Thetruth
paracetamol
Poppy
hesla
Andrew
49 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Twitter news - Page 8 Empty Re: Twitter news

Post  Guest Sun 13 Sep 2015, 5:58 pm

Bampots wrote:Freedom.....

I can't understand how anyone can get themselves in such a state about it....
Exactly,unless he has something to hide. All this kafuffle is about IP addresses I think and who is on what side Imo.

I've just had a thought, perhaps it is all about IP addresses and SP has uncovered a scam showing certain people are using numerous IP addresses to put disinformation into forums to undermine what really happened to Madeleine.  Those same people are saying they are searching for the truth for Madeleine when in fact they are on the side of the McCanns and are trying desperately to fool people with false information (and I'm not talking about the shills).

There must be some reason that certain people hate SP's guts before the documentary has even come out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:08 pm

That would certainly explain a lot, DFM.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:12 pm

So this is what it is really about. Which one "wins" over the other in the sock/troll online Olympics. How very sad.

Two peas in pod if you ask me. And now one possibly has "dirt" on the other?

Sorry but these two have dug holes so deep they're making Clarence look like a very amateur spinner.

Did someone say this is about Madeleine?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:28 pm

He is very adamant that the only "big shock" Sonia has in store is that Philomena and Michael Wright post online under pseudonyms.

Could the reason he seems so venomous and rattled be that he knows of another big shock she might have up her sleeve?

Last edited by Dee Coy on Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To clarify it is Michael Wright being mentioned)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:32 pm

Exactly - if that's all it is, why would anyone worry?
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:33 pm

Dee Coy wrote:He isvery adamant that the only "big shock" Sonia has in store is that Philimena and Michael White post online under pseudonyms.

Could the fact he seems so venomous and rattled be that he knows of another big shock she might have up her sleeve?

How does he know that Philimena and Michael White post under pseudonyms? I've forgotten who Michael White is??
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:36 pm

Gawd knows, but it was point 7 in his reply to "the Slave" in the post Guinea Pig found on the previous page:

"SNIPPED
7. The much-promised ‘something which will really shock you’ is merely that she has found out that both Michael Wright and Philomena McCann/Rickwood post under false names on the internet. Wow! There is no other shock."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:39 pm

Mo wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:He isvery adamant that the only "big shock" Sonia has in store is that Philimena and Michael White post online under pseudonyms.

Could the fact he seems so venomous and rattled be that he knows of another big shock she might have up her sleeve?

How does he know that Philimena and Michael White post under pseudonyms?  I've forgotten who Michael White is??

Yes, exactly.

There is a Michael White who writes for the Guardian -

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2009/mar/06/tabloids-madeleine-mccann-robert-murat

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:48 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Mo wrote:

How does he know that Philimena and Michael White post under pseudonyms?  I've forgotten who Michael White is??

Yes, exactly.

There is a Michael White who writes for the Guardian -

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2009/mar/06/tabloids-madeleine-mccann-robert-murat

I think (I may be wrong, ) he meant Michael Wright? It was mentioned on twitter a while ago - IIRC

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:50 pm

Michael Wright is a married to Kate's Cousin. The two families have become close since the disappearance and Michael Wright spent much time in Portulgal.

There is a thread here about him:

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t934-michael-wright-and-the-skipton-connection#37867

He was also the man wandering amongst the rock pools on 9 May:

Twitter news - Page 8 Actualizado%2Brecentemente18

TB wrote the fascinating report about him quoted in the thread - he seems to have done his research - perhaps this is how he knows about the pseudonym?

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:51 pm

Didn't MW himself state at GA's trial he was (paraphrasing) the families media monitor? And has you had to join some forums to view in the early days........
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:51 pm

candyfloss wrote: I think (I may be wrong, ) he meant Michael Wright?  It was mentioned on twitter a while ago  - IIRC

Doh - My mistake, candyfloss - I misspelt his name, TB did indeed refer to Michael Wright. I'll edit my post to avoid further confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:56 pm

I would say it's an absolutely given that Philomena and Michael Wright post under various pseudonyms.

Just like Tony does himself.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:57 pm

Well it does't really matter if the name is Michael White or Michael Wright, how does TB know who posts under other names (I can't spell that long word .... pse....) unless he has access to their IP addresses on the CMoMM website?

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 13 Sep 2015, 7:07 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:Well it does't really matter if the name is Michael White or Michael Wright, how does TB know who posts under other names (I can't spell that long word .... pse....) unless he has access to their IP addresses on the CMoMM website?

Possibly the same way Sky found BL? (though I have my own pet theory on that one)

Who knows what is going on though, Tony could just be hoping that's all Sonia has got and not something closer to home?

I think this has got to come to a head one way or another or mods may as well re-name the forum 'The Complete Mystery of Tony & Sonia'.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 13 Sep 2015, 7:13 pm

Everything needs to come to a head, ttwo.

The whole farce needs to end and soon.

Madeleine deserves that.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Sep 2015, 7:27 pm

It also begs the question that if TB knows that Philomena and MW are posting under other names and he knows that from their IP addresses, so that means he could have or has had access to all members' IP addresses who have ever registered with CMoMM.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 13 Sep 2015, 7:32 pm

That's another certainty, DFM.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 13 Sep 2015, 7:39 pm

I just wish their spat would be done elsewhere other than in relation about what happened to Madeleine.

Honestly, just look at the Sonia vs David spat and you'll see just how identical they are. Just change David to Tony.

I think both are crapping their pants at what'll come out about them more than anything. They've both probably created dozens of forum/Twitter socks over the years they don't know their ar*e from their elbows. lol!

The irony of all this is that the biggest complaint is things are being done to detract from finding the truth in this case. Damn right and it includes me because I just have to respond to the silliness. Mad

Re: CMoMM having IP addresses...whats that line at the start of Armageddon? "its happened before, it will happen again."?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sun 13 Sep 2015, 7:42 pm

I have thought about this Sonia documentary for a while now and have come to the conclusion that it isn't about finding out the truth about Madeleine, after all OG are supposed to be doing that. Sonia cannot interfere with an ongoing case and question people who were in Portugal at the time. My thoughts are that it's a documentary about how the Madeleine McCann case has affected people's lives especially on the Internet - those who agree that the Mccanns are innocent and those who don't.
Sonia has given four snippets of information ie: Filming in Portugal which I would call setting the scene - asking locals how it has affected their lives and businesses. Door stepping KM ( I personally don't think she did) - perhaps asking how these every day stories affect them. Naming somebody who has to maintain the abduction theory - perhaps somebody using one of the forums. Then we have a picture of Christobell behind a camera at the duck pond - this will be about Brenda how Twitter, the forums and whatever else can literally ruin people's lives. Just my thoughts but I don't think I'm far off following the article in the Sun.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sun 13 Sep 2015, 7:45 pm

The other point I forgot to make is that we may see this documentary around The Anniversary of Brenda's death RIP.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 13 Sep 2015, 8:53 pm

I agree with a lot of that, mo, and think that's probably it in a round about way.

The more I think about it, it's the only thing it could be about really.

Imo.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Sep 2015, 11:02 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:It also begs the question that if TB knows that Philomena and MW are posting under other names and he knows that from their IP addresses, so that means he could have or has had access to all members' IP addresses who have ever registered with CMoMM.

If he's admin or a mod, then yes, he would.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Sep 2015, 11:13 pm

He's always denied he's ever been admin or a mod (but most people suspected that he was), but he gave himself away when he mentioned that Philomena and MW were posting under other names.  He wouldn't know that obviously if he wasn't admin or a mod.

Perhaps that's what all the fighting is between him and SP (and he is so frightened of her) as she knows that he has everyone's IP addresses and she can make things very difficult for him if she chooses to.

Just a thought really, for what it's worth.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 13 Sep 2015, 11:30 pm

I hope not (though you may be right) I'd be peed off if it's nothing about poor Madeleine at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next