MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXCLUSIVE: New quiz for Maddie witnesses

+15
gbwales
Dee Coy
Freedom
Rob Royston
Scrants
hicks
Châtelaine
Meteor
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
candyfloss
paracetamol
Mimi
Thetruth
Anne
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

EXCLUSIVE: New quiz for Maddie witnesses - Page 2 Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE: New quiz for Maddie witnesses

Post  Thetruth Sun 30 Nov 2014, 4:57 pm

Ok
Agreed.
Thetruth
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: New quiz for Maddie witnesses - Page 2 Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE: New quiz for Maddie witnesses

Post  Dee Coy Sun 30 Nov 2014, 5:26 pm

Freedom wrote:Rob Royston, may I ask what is the significance of that hotel in connection to the case?

Me too. How intriguing.

Anything to do with the taxi driver again? Who alleges he picked up Madeleine and four adults in Monte Gordo near the Spanish border?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1580173/Madeleine-McCann-was-in-my-taxi-man-claims.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 30 Nov 2014, 5:45 pm

Thetruth wrote:Just to emphasize once more the scene in 5A when the GNR arrived. From Sivia Batisa's witness statement we can see that|

It was Mcann himself whom she witnessed giving the photos to the GNR.
She finds it notable that the word "abduction" was insisted on.
She notes that all of them were busy informing the press.
She describes the bedroom and she found it notable that the "abductor" would not be able cross the room to the window.
She searched, nobody else did.
The tapas crew were passing in and out, using their cell phones.
None of the group, even the parents, were concerned with looking for M.

Has Redwood even read this ? And he is looking for burglars ?

In her own words..

She remembers Gerry gave the Commandant of several photographs of the missing girl. They were postcard-like pictures, taking into account their size and shape and seemed all the same to her.
She understood also that since the very beginning either Gerry or the others insisted on stating that Madeleine had been snatched, all using the word "abducted" instead of missing, and all showing much interest in informing the press of the situation.
She also recalls entering in the room where Madeleine should be sleeping and remembers now that the door was closed. The room was dark. The blinds were down, some light entering through their holes. The windows were closed and the curtains slightly open. Gerry, who followed her and the elements of the GNR, said he did close the window because of the babies sleeping in the room, a fact she confirms.
Gerry said that when he discovered the disappearance of Madeleine he noticed that the window and the blinds were open and the curtains fluttering.
She recalls that the beds which were in the middle of the room and used by the babies
were aligned and therefore found it strange that someone had taken Madeleine from the bed where she would be sleeping and had gone to the window because there was no space to pass.
She opened the wardrobes of that room in order to confirm that Madeleine wasn't eventually hiding there.
Then everyone left the room and someone shut the door. She remained for some time in the living room, near the GNR elements, Gerry and other elements of the group
who got in and out and spoke on their cellular phones.
She observed that none of the elements of the group including the father and mother
of the child was concerned with looking for her.

The bit I've highlighted in red,I thought it was KM who made the discovery.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 30 Nov 2014, 5:57 pm

Caricature, on the Blacksmith thread you urged everyone to re-read Mrs Batisa's statements. I fully concur. She does indeed reveal inconsistencies such as the one above and also expresses doubt about various claims made from a, practical perspective.

We also know there are no photos of the Tapas 9 that night, but she does give a description of the Paynes and Gerry'clothing:

"Questioned as to the clothing the members of the English group had worn that night she states that she only recalls that Fiona wore a green blouse, that Gerry wore a dark shirt and that Fiona's husband wore plain trousers, cream, she thinks."

The full statements are here - they are, as caricature says - essential reading.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SILVIA_BATISTA.htm

If SY really do want to re-interview her then, finally, I might start to believe in the honesty of the investigation! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:06 pm

Did she get there too quick,the story not quite formulated,who was supposed to have jemmied the window,so many inconsistencies,IMO.

I'm no expert just an ordinary layman,but I can see some things just don't add up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:10 pm

I am reminded again, that Dr. Amaral freaked out, because there were no photos of that night [May 3] nor anyone able to describe what T9 were wearing ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 30 Nov 2014, 8:17 pm

Despite myself, I do feel like we could be approaching the start of the commencement of the beginning of the end.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 30 Nov 2014, 8:19 pm

Seicento wrote:Despite myself, I do feel like we could be approaching the start of the commencement of the beginning of the end.
I have thought that so many times before, I am having a hard time believing it now. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Royston Sun 30 Nov 2014, 8:24 pm

Freedom wrote:Rob Royston, may I ask what is the significance of that hotel in connection to the case?
That was the hotel that the taxi-driver claimed he transported the fare to from Monte Gordo, where they then entered an expensive looking Jeep with British plates.
The "fare" was three men, one who looked like Robert Murat (with fine glasses), a "Madeleine" (with a coloboma like his own son had), a Kate look-a-like and two other men.
It is important in my view that this is investigated thoroughly along with the substitute theory. For the substitute theory to make any sense, there had to be a plan to have a Maddie at the Creche every day while the original Maddie was safely taken away. The Sub would have arrived in Portugal by car and would have to be over the border before the abduction alarm on the Thursday night.
I don't believe the man with the glasses was necessarily Robert Murat. I believe it was one of his look-a-likes who would have met the team at the Hotel the previous week and took them to wherever they stayed at PDL leaving their own vehicle behind, remember that Murat was in Exeter at this time. The other man was probably the father's friend who would have returned to PDL with the facilitator.
None of these people needed to have known that something had gone wrong in the other team at the OC and just completed playing out their part in the planned abduction.

Rob Royston

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 30 Nov 2014, 8:30 pm

If there is any truth in this, can you imagine how delicate the investigation would need to be, and what the public reaction would be when the truth was revealed?

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Royston Sun 30 Nov 2014, 9:31 pm

Seicento wrote:If there is any truth in this, can you imagine how delicate the investigation would need to be, and what the public reaction would be when the truth was revealed?
That is probably why they don't go there, there may be many important people who were players in the original plan, why the whole thing was shelved for so long and why they seem to be forever walking on eggshells. When they run out of patsy's to pin it on, will they dare come back to the main suspects who will undoubtedly not go down quietly.

Rob Royston

Back to top Go down

Post  gbwales Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:35 pm

If Gerry had indeed closed the window as he told Silvia Batista he had, then it would have his fingerprints on it, not Kate's.
gbwales
gbwales

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 30 Nov 2014, 10:38 pm

gbwales wrote:If Gerry had indeed closed the window as he told Silvia Batista he had, then it would have his fingerprints on it, not Kate's.

Quite. I think that they have told so many lies now, they actually believe their own fairytales.

Back to top Go down

Post  paracetamol Mon 01 Dec 2014, 2:07 am

Resistor wrote:
gbwales wrote:If Gerry had indeed closed the window as he told Silvia Batista he had, then it would have his fingerprints on it, not Kate's.

Quite.  I think that they have told so many lies now, they actually believe their own fairytales.

By now they must have forgotten at least 50% of their lies.
But we didn't. Smile Smile
paracetamol
paracetamol

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 01 Dec 2014, 6:10 am

Resistor wrote:

Quite.  I think that they have told so many lies now, they actually believe their own fairytales.

Maybe they had some kind of spread sheet for getting the stories straight and a burgulator stole it while they were out on the lash. Now that would upset them.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 01 Dec 2014, 8:54 am

Rob Royston wrote:
Seicento wrote:If there is any truth in this, can you imagine how delicate the investigation would need to be, and what the public reaction would be when the truth was revealed?
That is probably why they don't go there, there may be many important people who were players in the original plan, why the whole thing was shelved for so long and why they seem to be forever walking on eggshells. When they run out of patsy's to pin it on, will they dare come back to the main suspects who will undoubtedly not go down quietly.

I just hope that while the police are ramping up the pressure on Kate and Gerry, that someone is watching over the twins.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 01 Dec 2014, 11:00 am

Poe wrote:

I just hope that while the police are ramping up the pressure on Kate and Gerry, that someone is watching over the twins.

So do I, Poe, so do I ever since I read about car crashes and pushing buttons ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  nobodythereeither Mon 01 Dec 2014, 12:31 pm

Seicento wrote:Despite myself, I do feel like we could be approaching the start of the commencement of the beginning of the end.

I think it's the end game too.

Sounds like SY are getting very close. Assuming we can believe any of this stuff which is leaking out, of course ......

Anyone think the McCanns are going to have a happy carefree Christmas? Me neither. Poor twins.
nobodythereeither
nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Mon 01 Dec 2014, 12:47 pm

I hope so. But I remember thinking this last Christmas, too.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 01 Dec 2014, 2:54 pm

nobodythereeither wrote:

I think it's the end game too.

Sounds like SY are getting very close. Assuming we can believe any of this stuff which is leaking out, of course ......

Anyone think the McCanns are going to have a happy carefree Christmas? Me neither. Poor twins.

I agree. Those poor children. They don`t deserve to have parents like them whether you believe they planned it all or whether you think it was all an accident. They have shamefully used their firstborn in a cynical money-making sham, never even looking for her or caring about anyone but themselves. He is a vain, arrogant bully and she is a weak, damaged woman who has no connect with her remaining children. All the hugs and kisses we see are for show just as the cuddle cat on the balcony hug fest for the cameras. She has hardly shed a tear for her little girl.
I don`t hate them because I don't hate anyone but I have a deep dislike for what they represent. Even if there were to be a trial and they are found innocent, what chance do those children have of a normal life?
I don`t wish the parents to suffer any more than their very deeply buried consciences would say they deserve. And there are a whole bunch of sundry hangers-on, charlatans and greedy individuals who fall into the same category.
Black burning shame on the lot of them.
All IMO.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 01 Dec 2014, 3:00 pm

They have also shamelessly exploited those poor twins for every moneymaking, propaganda, photo opportunity when it suited. Right down to the total fabrication of "Sean heard Goncalo Amaral on the radio on the school bus". Even Goncalo Amaral has more respect for those kids than their own parents have, he wanted the libel hearing in camera to protect Maddie and the twins, and the McCanns refused. What is going to happen in ten years time when those twins are at University or College and their parents can't control their internet access any more?

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth Mon 01 Dec 2014, 3:10 pm

Resistor wrote:They have also shamelessly exploited those poor twins for every moneymaking, propaganda, photo opportunity when it suited.  Right down to the total fabrication of "Sean heard Goncalo Amaral on the radio on the school bus".  Even Goncalo Amaral has more respect for those kids than their own parents have, he wanted the libel hearing in camera to protect Maddie and the twins, and the McCanns refused.  What is going to happen in ten years time when those twins are at University or College and their parents can't control their internet access any more?

It is perfectly possible that by then TPTB will be able to control it for them.
Thetruth
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 01 Dec 2014, 4:38 pm

Resistor wrote:They have also shamelessly exploited those poor twins for every moneymaking, propaganda, photo opportunity when it suited.  Right down to the total fabrication of "Sean heard Goncalo Amaral on the radio on the school bus".  Even Goncalo Amaral has more respect for those kids than their own parents have, he wanted the libel hearing in camera to protect Maddie and the twins, and the McCanns refused.  What is going to happen in ten years time when those twins are at University or College and their parents can't control their internet access any more?

And even if they keep the twins away from internet access for now what about their friends whose parents may not be as vigilant? The things they will read will scar them for life. Yet the parents cannot be allowed to get away with it.
If they were any parents at all they would have walked away from this years ago when the case was shelved but their arrogance kept them fixated. GM once said "It could be worse. We could have lost all 3 kids." Prophetic words. IMO
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 01 Dec 2014, 4:44 pm

This was tweeted just a while ago and google translate says no arguido status,witness only.

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/pais/2014-12-01-Scotland-Yard-regressa-ao-Algarve-na-proxima-semana

Scotland Yard will return to Faro next week to monitor the inquiry more than a dozen witnesses, in the Maddie case.

The British inspectors investigating the disappearance of Madeleine wanted to hear seven of these persons as defendants, but lacked green light by the prosecutor of Portimão.

Thus, as of Tuesday, the 9th, the 11 men and women who will be called ace of Faro judicial facilities, should answer questions as witnesses.

The British research line of the thesis that Maddie will have been taken following an assault. The theory admits that the routine of the group that accompanied the McCanns had been studied. A change in this routine will have interfered with assault and, because of this, or the robbers have fled with the child.

The inquiries shall extend throughout the week. The Metropolitan Police has the London trip back on Friday.

Back to top Go down

Post  nobodythereeither Tue 02 Dec 2014, 1:04 pm

Thetruth wrote:

It is perfectly possible that by then TPTB will be able to control it for them.

Sorry to be dim, but what is TPTB??
nobodythereeither
nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next