MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror - Madeleine McCann: Sick Facebook page mocking missing girl pulled after mass condemnation

2 posters

Go down

The Mirror - Madeleine McCann: Sick Facebook page mocking missing girl pulled after mass condemnation Empty The Mirror - Madeleine McCann: Sick Facebook page mocking missing girl pulled after mass condemnation

Post  candyfloss Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:20 am

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Mirror - Madeleine McCann: Sick Facebook page mocking missing girl pulled after mass condemnation Empty Re: The Mirror - Madeleine McCann: Sick Facebook page mocking missing girl pulled after mass condemnation

Post  candyfloss Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:22 am

Doh post not appeared......

Madeleine McCann: Sick Facebook page mocking missing girl pulled after mass condemnation

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-sick-facebook-page-4787460

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Mirror - Madeleine McCann: Sick Facebook page mocking missing girl pulled after mass condemnation Empty Re: The Mirror - Madeleine McCann: Sick Facebook page mocking missing girl pulled after mass condemnation

Post  Andrew Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:27 am

The alleged caption snipped:

“Anyone on it? Still no been hame”.

Is it just me but what the hell does that even mean..? scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:32 am

Still not been home?

I don't get it either. Its meant to be a slur?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:33 am

Andrew wrote:The alleged caption snipped:

I'm from Ayrshire and I don't even know what that means!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:35 am

I'm a quarter scottish and have read Trainspotting so that was my best guess at a translation.

But how is that offensive?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 11 Dec 2014, 11:35 am

Resistor wrote:
Andrew wrote:The alleged caption snipped:

I'm from Ayrshire and I don't even know what that means!

Me neither, but anyway, if it is so bad.........they have printed it again for millions to see Rolling Eyes

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 12:06 pm

I would translate it as "Is anybody doing anything about it because I have not come home yet."

Not sure how that is a slur, when in fact it happens to be true.  Just sounds like some bimbo MSP trying to make a name for herself.  The Daily Record are in the doghouse at the mo anyway, lot of people boycotting them because they think they were conned over "The Vow".

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down