MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wrong Smith............

+26
Admin
Freedom
candyfloss
Helenmeg
Mimi
Poe
Cristobell
dantezebu
Fiat500
End
bobbin
Dee Coy
Praia de Suiza
hicks
Meteor
bellisa
chirpyinsect
Fragrance
PMR
Lioned
Châtelaine
dogs don't lie
bluebell
Andrew
Antonia
Thetruth
30 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The wrong Smith............ - Page 4 Empty Re: The wrong Smith............

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 10:49 am

PMR wrote:It's a thing I've found on lots of forums , one person posts a lot , has strong opinions then they ( and often their cronies / socks ) begin to dominate and it becomes their forum. Until something happens and then they spit their dummy and go off expecting the forum to collapse behind them and it doesn't

I agree.

That's how this forum started isn't it? One or three ex members of CMOMM spat their dummies and started this one, expecting CMOMm to collapse behind them but it didn't. Very Happy

By the way Candyfloss can you give me a new avatar please. I don't like dolphins and never have.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 16 Dec 2014, 10:51 am

I certainly didn't want or expect CMOMM to disappear, flamingboy.

You can change your avatar yourself via your profile.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 16 Dec 2014, 10:57 am

flamingboy wrote:
PMR wrote:It's a thing I've found on lots of forums , one person posts a lot , has strong opinions then they ( and often their cronies / socks ) begin to dominate and it becomes their forum. Until something happens and then they spit their dummy and go off expecting the forum to collapse behind them and it doesn't

I agree.

That's how this forum started isn't it? One or three ex members of CMOMM spat their dummies and started this one, expecting CMOMm to collapse behind them but it didn't. Very Happy

By the way Candyfloss can you give me a new avatar please. I don't like dolphins and never have.

Dolphins are highly intelligent but gentle creatures.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:01 am

chirpyinsect wrote:
flamingboy wrote:

I agree.

Yes, I know, but their smooth head spooks me. And their mouth looks like Katie Price's.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:04 am

flamingboy wrote:

I agree.

CMOMM can do their thing, we do ours, now what is wrong with that. You know why I left, I don't spit dummies out, I leave that to others Laughing Laughing They seems to be doing it quite well Laughing

If you don't like your avatar then change it..

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:05 am

candyfloss wrote:
flamingboy wrote:

I agree.

CMOMM can do their thing, we do ours, now what is wrong with that.  You know why I left, I don't spit dummies out, I leave that to others Laughing Laughing  They seems to be doing it quite well Laughing

If you don't like your avatar then change it..

now, now, dont be bitchy. i seem to remember you banned me young lady.

I've changed my avatar.

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:06 am

To make things clear I was NOT referring to the start of this forum. I got no impression of dummy spitting from people here. More getting away from a situation they found unbearable.
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:06 am

flamingboy wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:
flamingboy wrote:

I agree.

Yes, I know, but their smooth head spooks me. And their mouth looks like Katie Price's.
What a horrid thing to say. Dolphins don't "do" botox or trout-pout implants and consequently they have very nice, natural mouths.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:09 am

There is likely to be a flood of dolphins consulting their solicitors over being compared with Katie Price!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:11 am

Ah! Quite useful to have Flamingboy here.  

If one would check out   http://whathappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk and go the the post of the 28th of July 2014, scroll down to entry F. point 29 you will see the  libellous comment re the business affairs of Mr. Smith still in place. These remarks are not just libellous but also not relevant to the testimony of Mr. Smith of Drogheda.
The above post was written by 'The Analyst'.  

I also see that a new star has appeared on that blog with a strangely familiar style and choice of topic:  Gemma Fairweather.

Well, off you go Gemma, get that F - point 29 deleted asap as you promised?

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:20 am

Unless I am reading it wrong Tigger it looks like F and G have disappeared.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:22 am

chirpyinsect wrote:Unless I am reading it wrong Tigger it looks like F and G have disappeared.

I've just taken a screenshot one minute ago. It's very near the end, there is only one post in July. I don't want to put the screenshot here as that would be counter-productive to what we're trying to achieve.

Last edited by Tigger on Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:23 am

In the Daily Mail, 3 January 2008, Smith claims that, without warning, she approached the man with the question: ‘Oh, is she asleep?’ He is said to have ignored her. [ NOTE: Mary Smith never made a formal statement to the police, so far as we know ]
But Mary Smith is on record as saying that she did not want to make another statement to the Police. That would strongly imply that she made at least one already. What other little gems has Gemma overlooked?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:26 am

Deleted

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:31 am

I certainly don't know anything as to what you say, flamingboy.

I have had some domestic issues in recent months so may have forgotten but at the moment I honestly don't recall anything.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:38 am

Have been very busy with family illness,  so not on here for a while. Just saw Tigger's research, VERY WELL DONE, YOU!

For the record, was reading after seeing Tigger's work re the Smiths and her blog [again well done Tigger] and came across what is below, from TB for posterity. I also read a false claim by TB that not only did I subscribe to the theory that he is in with team McCann [ an expression I have rarely if ever used about the parents and their supporters], I actually was the person who made the initial claim. I have contacted him via twitter to ask him to provide the evidence or correct that falsehood about me.
On Cristobell's blog, here and twitter, I have been clear that I am the poster Russian Doll and the only posts I have read about TB working for the Mcs have been made anonymously on Cristobell's blog or by other named posters elsewhere. Not only have I never claimed this, I don't subscribe to the theory.

I am aware that TB has an axe to grind with me not only due to my criticism of his posting lies and speculation as facts, but also because I alerted the forum to his use of multiple id's, there were numerous give-aways to that. I only posted in in public after admin let me know that I was wrong and that it was not possible that he could do so.

I object strongly to lies being told about me. Despite his appalling behaviour I will not divulge something shocking he wrote to me in a p.m. because unlike him, I am a person of integrity. It would , in contrast with his post about me, be truthful, but something said to me privately remains private. I will just say that it convinced me of his psychological instability.
It has also come to my attention, although I can't find any posts relating to my leaving CMOMM [presume it is in a private area], that it was posted in public that my " outburst" had been put down to personal problems. Another fabrication.

Rest deleted

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:47 am

flamingboy wrote:Deleted
Bring it on Katie Price. And Tulisa too - have you see the dolphin mouth on that one?

I don't know what you are talking about but that is a serious accusation.

Last edited by candyfloss on Tue 16 Dec 2014, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:55 am

I certainly have never had anything to do with the Joana Morais forum.

No doubt flamingboy will return later to explain exactly what he or she means both by this and the mention of a hoax regarding Martin Smith.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  bobbin Tue 16 Dec 2014, 11:56 am

I think I can detect the acrid smell of Re-incarnation, a bit like the Hydra's head or that game of 'smack the rat'. As soon as you cut off, or knock down, one bit, then another bit pops up in its place.

Oh well, they have a set of rules to follow in their 'protocol' for thread derailment.

Does anyone have the list of the ten or was it fifteen or so 'methods' which was once up on the other place's forum which identifies quite quickly which point they are at in terms of thread derailment.

It's predicable, funny and somehow very satisfying to know that someone's nose has been really put out of joint.

I suppose if they are getting paid then that is an end in its own right, but if it's in 'unpaid defense' then that is an interesting exercise, but one which backfires, for it serves to highlight the sensitive areas and help real researchers to focus in on what is causing considerable concern. Very Happy

bobbin
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:00 pm

Freedom wrote:I certainly have never had anything to do with the Joana Morais forum.

No doubt flamingboy will return later to explain exactly what he or she means both by this and the mention of a hoax regarding Martin Smith.

Yes, what is this "you all" stuff? I've never been on Joana's either. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:12 pm

candyfloss wrote:
flamingboy wrote:DELETED. You know what, you all look like a bunch of scorned women who haven't got any knitting to do! scratch

rendeer

Bring it on Katie Price. And Tulisa too - have you see the dolphin mouth on that one?

I don't know what you are talking about but that is a serious accusation.  

Deleted

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:33 pm

Is ** even here?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 16 Dec 2014, 12:43 pm

Not that I know of, Resistor.

It will be interesting to hear what Cristobell has to say on the subject of e-mails. All I know is that she was claimed to be the real sender of one from Martin Smith to Rich D Hall, denying that he was a friend of Robert Murat.

Two months ago, flamingboy, I was dealing with a very unexpected family bereavement. Hoaxing anyone - whether on the Internet or anywhere else - was not on my "to do" list.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Tue 16 Dec 2014, 1:04 pm

flamingboy wrote:

You know what, you all look like a bunch of scorned women who haven't got any knitting to do! scratch

Oh that just cuts me to the quick Crying or Very sad I'm devastated Crying or Very sad

You should be aware that some of us can't knit because we don't want to chip our man-attracting nail varnish Sad ...perhaps I should swish my long blonde not tied back hair until I feel better Razz Smile
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 16 Dec 2014, 1:12 pm

Poe wrote:
flamingboy wrote:

You know what, you all look like a bunch of scorned women who haven't got any knitting to do! scratch

Oh that just cuts me to the quick Crying or Very sad I'm devastated Crying or Very sad

You should be aware that some of us can't knit because we don't want to chip our man-attracting nail varnish Sad   ...perhaps I should swish my long blonde not tied back hair until I feel better Razz  Smile

The wrong Smith............ - Page 4 10683Laughing

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next