MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

+25
Antonia
Rosa canina
nannygroves
poster
Freedom
costello
PMR
Bloodhound
Bampots
bluebell
Hope
chrissie
Guinea Pig
dandaar
Dee Coy
Marky
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Mimi
Rob Royston
Andrew
Tristar
Lioned
Justformaddiemccann
29 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Lioned Sun 28 Dec 2014, 6:11 pm

The Americans never walked on the moon.

The Iraqis never had wmd's.

The mccanns are responsible for missing Maddie.

Blacksmith is a twat.

That all i know.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories - Page 4 Empty Re: Thoughts on Conspiracy Theories

Post  Marky Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:07 pm

yes they did, maybe, yes they are, opinions vary and yes. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:35 pm

Actually not quite,i also know something else Millwall lost today because they are currently crap !

Please prove it is possible to land a mecchano set on the Moon and why there are no pictures of the relics of such an adventure bearing in mind the power of satelite photography ?

And the man calling himself blacksmith has,by his own admission,until the 26h Jan 2015 (give or take a bit),to prove he is not a complete arse.

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:56 pm

Lioned wrote:The Americans never walked on the moon.

The Iraqis never had wmd's.

The mccanns are responsible for missing Maddie.

Blacksmith is a twat.

That all i know.
As to point 2 I'm surprised  that Blair didn't go for the most likely explanation:  WMD's were found! (Weapons of minimum destruction such as large quantities of bricks and weapons of medium destruction such as ... i leave it to you .  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:02 pm

Very Happy
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:45 pm

Lioned wrote:Actually not quite,i also know something else Millwall lost today because they are currently crap !

Please prove it is possible to land a mecchano set on the Moon and why there are no pictures of the relics of such an adventure bearing in mind the power of satelite photography ?

And the man calling himself blacksmith has,by his own admission,until the 26h Jan 2015 (give or take a bit),to prove he is not a complete arse.

For anyone that still believes that there really was a man on the moon read Nasa Mooned America by Ralph Rene.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Mon 29 Dec 2014, 8:58 am

i feel your pain where millwall are concerned. currently we don't have the technology in low earth orbit but there is or was a japanese, i think, satellite that orbited the moon and returned photographs of some of the landing sites showing what could only be described as a human presence and activity. don't know what blacksmith is supposed to be proving. enlighten?

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 29 Dec 2014, 10:00 am

Thanks but less than impressed with your NASA news paper !
Looks a bit like the bottom of my garden.

Blacksmith theatrically raised the curtain on an eight week period of change where the truth will out about four weeks ago so he's left himself rather exposed if nought happens.Accepting the World and its lobster knows sooner or later the Amaral trial will be dealt with.Next hearing in January and sorted in Feb so i recall.So his three followers will claim a great victory when that happens i suppose.
Still waiting for that drink John ? Hows Hercules ?

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Mon 29 Dec 2014, 10:07 am

ah right. no doubt if nothing happens it'll be because mars didn't align with uranus precisely as expected huh?

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 29 Dec 2014, 11:36 am

If i recall it was first in 1969 so i have every intention to buy the biggest rocket i can get from the corner shop and celebrate the 50th aniversary in a couple of years time by attatching one of my sons lego technic sets to it and launching off from the veg patch at the bottom of the garden.Last time that happened on Millenium eve i shot the squirrel out the silver birch,but the rocket went on to great heights before landing on the neighbours bonce.

Funny how most things launched nowadays explode at the first sign of the alto stratus ?

Even Branson,who has got to be the most cleverest person in the World cant seem to master leaving the Earths atmosphere and hes surely got more money than the Yanks now !
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 29 Dec 2014, 11:42 am

July 1969 was the first moon landing - or that's what we're told anyway!

I had a dental appointment on the Monday when they touched down and my weekend was overshadowed by the dread of that; a right ordeal in those days.

My mother was one of those who didn't go along with the hype of how wonderful it all was. She felt that it was a wicked waste of money and had no interest in following the event at all. It would have been difficult for me to be enthusiastic about it even without the dread of the dentist!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 29 Dec 2014, 11:56 am

In them days i think we had only just got our first black and white telly !

Now i can watch the best HD Colour football match on BT Vision or Sky from any country in The World on my Iphone !

So i suppose at least they can get the satelites up to do that.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Mon 29 Dec 2014, 12:11 pm

ah, progress. don't you just love it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 29 Dec 2014, 2:17 pm

Marky wrote:ah right. no doubt if nothing happens it'll be because mars didn't align with uranus precisely as expected huh?

Very Happy
Yeah, where's Johnny Domino when you need him?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 29 Dec 2014, 2:22 pm

Freedom wrote:July 1969 was the first moon landing - or that's what we're told anyway!

I had a dental appointment on the Monday when they touched down and my weekend was overshadowed by the dread of that; a right ordeal in those days.

My mother was one of those who didn't go along with the hype of how wonderful it all was. She felt that it was a wicked waste of money and had no interest in following the event at all. It would have been difficult for me to be enthusiastic about it even without the dread of the dentist!
I had a wee American friend called Debbie and I was playing round at her house one day when it was on. Her old Granny just snorted and said "Aw, that's just Hollywood shi-i-i-t" in her very rich Texan accent. Even now, thinking about it, it makes me laugh. Some people had their doubts even back then and maybe Granny wasn't so daft after all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 29 Dec 2014, 3:09 pm

Reminds me of an old Dutch t.v. series, visiting people living a bit "different". One day the interviewer visited a very old man, living alone in the middle of nowhere, without telephone, television, community water or electricity. He asked: "What did you think then of the Americans landing on the moon?". And the old guy sniggered and said: "Do you believe that?".
I nearly choked ....
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 29 Dec 2014, 3:24 pm

Johnny Domino ?
He run off with 'Earthspirit' in a big black van !
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 29 Dec 2014, 5:17 pm

I also have some fake Moon rock in my fridge.

Actually it may not be fake thinking about it !
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 29 Dec 2014, 5:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 29 Dec 2014, 6:08 pm

Alas, it's blocked in the U K on copyright grounds.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 29 Dec 2014, 6:11 pm

Never mind its the thought that counts.Thank you tigger.

But onwards for those who dont understand how conspiracys occur.Its about power and the manipulation there of and money is a useful by product.

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 29 Dec 2014, 6:13 pm

Margaret Thatcher was very good at storing up brownie points.

Very good friend of Savilles wasnt she !
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 29 Dec 2014, 6:16 pm

Lets remember that the police believe Tory MP's rest deleted
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next