MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 12 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 4:54 pm

QUOTE ; When you look at Sonia Poulton and Katie Holmes are they really working as one, ones appears to be an Angel of mercy the other the Angel of death . Both outspoken but will they merge as one voice at a later date. Is this 1984 maybe? Time will tell.

Sorry mistake, I expect you know who I mean.  Katie Hopkins. affraid

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 12 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 5:02 pm

Markus 2 wrote:   QUOTE ; When you look at Sonia Poulton and Katie Holmes are they really working as one, ones appears to be an Angel of mercy the other the Angel of death . Both outspoken but will they merge as one voice at a later date. Is this 1984 maybe? Time will tell.

Don't worry, I hadn't even read your post as Katie Holmes, I skim read and saw Sonia Poulton and Katie Hopkins, I immediately knew who you meant. I was thinking the same as you earlier when I saw that KH (Hopkins that is) was back in the news again (on the DM website), I was wondering then if they're one and the same person, it is quite spooky how they both like to be controversial and in the limelight. They even look very much alike.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 5:34 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Markus 2 wrote:   QUOTE ; When you look at Sonia Poulton and Katie Holmes are they really working as one, ones appears to be an Angel of mercy the other the Angel of death . Both outspoken but will they merge as one voice at a later date. Is this 1984 maybe? Time will tell.

Don't worry, I hadn't even read your post as Katie Holmes, I skim read and saw Sonia Poulton and Katie Hopkins, I immediately knew who you meant.  I was thinking the same as you earlier when I saw that KH (Hopkins that is) was back in the news again (on the DM website), I was wondering then if they're one and the same person, it is quite spooky how they both like to be controversial and in the limelight.  They even look very much alike.

That is what I thought they do look alike, a couple of . affraid I think you might be thinking along the same line. What she has spewed out ,people would be up before the courts for just calling someone a name. Whether she knew S. P before or had any connections is hard to know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 5:45 pm

susible wrote:To be fair though Resistor, it is Sonia herself who drops teasers on twitter etc in order to gain interest in what she's doing.  She could just get on with it, rather than drip feeding her audience.  Notably this thread was dead until she tweeted again, so we are pretty much letting her get on with it, it is Sonia's own actions that keeps people talking about her
That's what Journalists do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:04 pm

Resistor wrote:
susible wrote:To be fair though Resistor, it is Sonia herself who drops teasers on twitter etc in order to gain interest in what she's doing.  She could just get on with it, rather than drip feeding her audience.  Notably this thread was dead until she tweeted again, so we are pretty much letting her get on with it, it is Sonia's own actions that keeps people talking about her
That's what Journalists do.

Eh yes, but I replied to your post which implied that we should just accept that Sonia is a professional and knows what she's doing and just let her get on with it, I can't see anyone here trying to stop her, just that when she tweets something, people naturally respond, some with scepticism, which is their right, and obviously people are getting impatient, as she originally said it would be released after Brenda's inquest and there is no sign of it yet.

But as far as I am concerned she can get on with it and I shall refrain from commenting on any of her future tweets until the documentary is released, as seemingly unless we are gushing over her every word, then we are the enemy, out to stop her producing her documentary Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLAvl0z4Kvk

Look very much alike imo. Staged or not ? Hope something comes of her video but time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:26 pm

Susible e.o. I won't comment either, until I've seen her documentary.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:38 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  Mar 31

Katie Hopkins is Government experiment to see how far our common decency can be pushed before we beg for censorship laws they want to impose.

Hmm, better she said that  so everyone knows . Ideal when she is on one of those debate shows with Hopkins, If you knew that would you bother to debate with Hopkins, still not convinced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:45 pm

Dont want to inflame the situation but these professionals we not to question but allow to carry out their job does Martin Brunt fall in to that category?
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:50 pm

Bampots wrote:Dont want to inflame the situation but these professionals we not to question but allow to carry out their job  does Martin Brunt fall in to that category?

Or all the other professionals who have failed to come up to scratch of late. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 7:59 pm

Yes, Brunt fouled up big time. So far as I know, Sonia hasn't.
And nobody is saying that we shouldn't discuss what she's doing.
I'm just saying that we should credit the woman with a little professional knowledge, until she proves she doesn't deserve it. Like Brunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:49 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  •  Mar 31
Katie Hopkins is Government experiment to see how far our common decency can be pushed before we beg for censorship laws they want to impose.

I don't agree with this either, yes there is an agenda involving Hopkins but not the one S. P. is suggesting.    Not even the Government is batting an eyelid to K. H.  vile vitriol. She has stepped over the line many times

Being Bullied by a Neighbour? What You Can Do
It could take the form of constant harassment, physical or verbal abuse. Name calling or teasing constantly can be bullying if they upset you or cause you any distress.
The list of verbal abuse goes on and on in Hopkins case concerning people who have a lot of   disabilities already.  So what are the authorities doing about this woman, nothing because she is furthering their agenda?
All we have is the good fairy counteracting Hopkins abuse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:32 pm

Markus 2 wrote:
Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:

Don't worry, I hadn't even read your post as Katie Holmes, I skim read and saw Sonia Poulton and Katie Hopkins, I immediately knew who you meant.  I was thinking the same as you earlier when I saw that KH (Hopkins that is) was back in the news again (on the DM website), I was wondering then if they're one and the same person, it is quite spooky how they both like to be controversial and in the limelight.  They even look very much alike.

That is what I thought they do look alike, a couple of . affraid I think you might be thinking along the same line. What she has spewed out ,people would be up before the courts for just calling someone a name. Whether she knew S. P before or had any connections is hard to know.

I forgot to add that if their names weren't printed alongside their photos on the news stories I wouldn't know if it was SP or KH.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:34 pm

Just seen this on twitter but it's from Dec last year..

Not seen it before I don't think anyway. 

http://portugalresident.com/damning-new-madeleine-documentary-promised-for-2015
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:38 pm

I have seen it before actually. Apologies.

I think it's on this thread somewhere.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 9:43 pm

Resistor wrote:Yes, Brunt fouled up big time.  So far as I know, Sonia hasn't.
And nobody is saying that we shouldn't discuss what she's doing.
I'm just saying that we should credit the woman with a little professional knowledge, until she proves she doesn't deserve it.  Like Brunt.

Here's a list of SP's "spoutings". What makes her think she is a professional in telling everyone what they should think or telling people what they already know, I'm not sure, but she obviously likes the sound of her own voice. I would be interested to know who took her on as a professional "spouter" in the first place thinking she has knowledge about things that obviously we the simple-minded plebs need to be brought upto speed on -

http://soniapoulton.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 10:29 pm

http://portugalresident.com/damning-new-madeleine-documentary-promised-for-2015

Interesting Andrew

QUOTE As Poulton’s investigation continues, it is uncertain where the final documentary will be broadcast. Her move from The People’s Voice in January was not without controversy, and she has since been described on the alternative online blog The Needle as not so much a journalist but “just a woman with an opinion on everything”. Just like Hopkins then

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 10:38 pm

It looks like a normal freelance journalist's web page to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Tue 14 Apr 2015, 8:48 am

Markus 2 wrote:Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  •  Mar 31

I don't agree with this either, yes there is an agenda involving Hopkins but not the one S. P. is suggesting.    Not even the Government is batting an eyelid to K. H.  vile vitriol. She has stepped over the line many times

Being Bullied by a Neighbour? What You Can Do
It could take the form of constant harassment, physical or verbal abuse. Name calling or teasing constantly can be bullying if they upset you or cause you any distress.
The list of verbal abuse goes on and on in Hopkins case concerning people who have a lot of   disabilities already.  So what are the authorities doing about this woman, nothing because she is furthering their agenda?
All we have is the good fairy counteracting Hopkins abuse.

This Tweet was intended as a joke by Sonia Poulton - nobody seriously regards Katie Hopkins as a Government experiment. Hopkins is popular in the press because she is willing to say controversial things. Newspapers like this because it gets the public interested and engaged. Hopkins owes her entire celebrity status to playing the bitch - starting from being the contestant everybody loved to hate in The Apprentice - so she's absolutely fine with it.
Most journalists (ironically) always want to be seen as the good guys, the voice of the people (their readers or viewers), so they love a pantomime villain wearing a target shirt who that they can look good against. Sonia, with her left-leaning and generally PC views sees Katie's Thatcher parody as the perfect punchbag for her opinions. As people who earn a living opining publicly, Katie and Sonia need each other. To a large extent they are defined by each other.
In a similar way, Carole Malone wanted to use Brenda Leyland to define herself. Brenda was (as Malone saw it), a nasty, cruel troll who was picking on a grief-stricken family who had lost their child. Without even having to get up from her chair, Carole could become the heroic voice of the people, riding in to defend the victims by attacking this bully, and all her readers would see what a thoroughly decent person she was, standing up for good against evil. What could possibly go wrong?
Personally, I don't doubt Sonia Poulton's motives regarding the McCann case. I think the views she has expressed online are genuine (and one of the few areas in which she and Katie Hopkins have something in common) and that she is working on a documentary. What I question is her ability to get it to a wide mainstream audience. I hope she succeeds, because I'm interested in what she has to say and think others will be, too.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 11:22 am

This Tweet was intended as a joke by Sonia Poulton - nobody seriously regards Katie Hopkins as a Government experiment
I think you may find many do. But not in the way S.P. would have us believe

I don't doubt Sonia Poulton's motives regarding the McCann case. I think the views she has expressed online are genuine (and one of the few areas in which she and Katie Hopkins have something in common) and that she is working on a documentary.

So how many other jokes has she given us, I would like to know. Afraid unlike you I do have my doubts. As of up to now I think K.H has said very little against the  McCann's apart from berating them for leaving the children alone, so  I can see very little that they see eye to on the McCann's. There may be more from K.H. but that is all I have seen. I keep saying, only time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 14 Apr 2015, 11:31 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
· 2 hrs 2 hours ago
@Rachieevs we're nearly there. Six months of filming under our belt and a few threats as well. TY.

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton @Papa___Rico @ProfWakeford 6 months in the making, unique footage, first hand accounts - I am proud of our team but it's taken toll. TY.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:17 pm

Come on Sonia - lets get this out in the open.

Good to hear it's almost done.

Not long by the sounds.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 12 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate.

Post  costello Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:23 pm

Andrew wrote:Come on Sonia - lets get this out in the open.

Not long by the sounds.

All good things come to those who wait Andrew.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 14 Apr 2015, 4:29 pm

costello wrote:
Andrew wrote:Come on Sonia - lets get this out in the open.

Not long by the sounds.

All good things come to those who wait Andrew.

...... so they say, but I have been waiting to win the EuroMillions for some time now and had no luck what so ever!!!

More patience then.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 14 Apr 2015, 8:04 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  · 15 mins15 minutes ago  
Interesting and productive afternoon with Sonia and her film crew Smile  
#mccann pic.twitter.com/bOBZKzjvRq

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 12 CCktZIqW4AA5jK5

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton @RosalindaHu thank you for welcoming us, Ros, great stuff. X

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next