MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

+22
sally66
nobodythereeither
Mo
Jellybot
AndyB
Poe
dogs don't lie
Popcorn
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Inca
End
Helenmeg
Beanie
Dee Coy
dantezebu
candyfloss
margaret
Mimi
Thetruth
Poppy
Andrew
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:36 pm

I can never forget the demand for damages amounting to 1.200.000 Euro that was filed by the couple, which, if absurdly it would be granted, will completely destroy me on all levels.

He does not seem too sure yet ,I cant help thinking they will take a token amount from him, because if not it will be catastrophic for T.M and they will be back to square one and they know it.

Back to top Go down

Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15 - Page 2 Empty Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  Guest Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:54 pm

I hope the judge awards damages to the McCanns of €10 and they have to pay all costs.

Back to top Go down

Post  End Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:55 pm

Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:If I were Goncalo Amaral, I would have quit a long time ago. I feel really sorry for him, cos whichever way the cookie crumbles he will have lost a lot.

I don't personally believe that it's the McCanns who are doing all these things. They're just the front. The murder of GA's cousin, the harrassment of Brenda Leyland by Sky News, the total blackout by the MSM and a million other factors point to someone much bigger being behind all this. Just like the idea that Jimmy Saville was a manipulative individual who conned all around him is clearly erroneous, so too is the idea that the McCanns -- middle class doctors of no consequence whatsoever -- are the real source of evil in this affair.

Why would GMC go to Portugal in person to derail the election of GA as Mayor, if there was a higher power behind all of this. Surely some unknow could have gone in to do this dirty trick?!
End
End

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:56 pm

Resistor wrote:I hope the judge award
s damages to the McCanns of €10 and they have to pay all costs.

Me too.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  End Mon 02 Feb 2015, 11:14 pm

Does anyone here know GA's full title and address?

Another member here who is taking a well deserved break Smile) suggested we should all send him a card, with various Portuguese Messages.

Now I wouldn't have a clue where to start because I don't know any Portuguese.

Any helpers?
End
End

Back to top Go down

Post  Inca Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:00 am

Mr. Amaral I wish you all the best and like you am optimistic for a good result. God bless you.

Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 03 Feb 2015, 6:33 am

End: if you're on Facebook, you may be able to contact him that way.

https://www.facebook.com/goncalodesousa.amaral?fref=ts
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 03 Feb 2015, 6:39 am

I would like to add my best wishes to Goncalo Amaral. A true example to us all of quiet dignity in the face of unimaginable personal suffering. Not once has he flinched from the cause of truth for Madeleine. He has fought for his good name and risen above all the disgusting slurs cast upon him. Ego has never figured in his plan.
There are many people who have stood up to bullies in this life and have done so whilst maintaining their dignity. I would add this honourable man to the list.
Please don't give up sir.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:02 am

Helenmeg wrote:
Thomas Baden-Riess wrote:If I were Goncalo Amaral, I would have quit a long time ago. I feel really sorry for him, cos whichever way the cookie crumbles he will have lost a lot.

I don't personally believe that it's the McCanns who are doing all these things. They're just the front. The murder of GA's cousin, the harrassment of Brenda Leyland by Sky News, the total blackout by the MSM and a million other factors point to someone much bigger being behind all this. Just like the idea that Jimmy Saville was a manipulative individual who conned all around him is clearly erroneous, so too is the idea that the McCanns -- middle class doctors of no consequence whatsoever -- are the real source of evil in this affair.

I agree -the Mc Canns are being 'played'  - whilst they are in the limelight the VIPs behind them get left in the shade. But whilst the source of evil remains still in the shadows (for now.. anyway) the MC Canns are as bad - as Kate herself said she wished Amaral evil and I believe she meant that.  The Mc Canns have been manipulated but only because they let themselves be - only because they knew that if they didn't go along with things they would have zero protection. Any one of the TAPAS 9 could have stopped this charade but they chose not to.    

Exactly. To the others on the thread who questioned what I was saying: I'm not saying the McCanns aren't callous or spiteful, I'm just saying it seems illogical to me to trace back all this evil to them, since 2 average joes simply can't be responsible for all this.

@End I didn't know about that but the answer is simple is it not? You keep the McCanns doing all the dirty work, whilst remaining yourself in the shadows. They take the heat and blame for everything.

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:40 am

End wrote:Does anyone here know GA's full title and address?

Another member here who is taking a well deserved break Smile) suggested we should all send him a card, with various Portuguese Messages.

Now I wouldn't have a clue where to start because I don't know any Portuguese.

Any helpers?

While that is undoubtedly a very kind thought, I think clicking on the Paypal link and making a small donation to his expenses would probably be more appreciated at this stage. For some reason, the Paypal link didn't appear for me when I clicked the link at the beginning this thread, but did when I cut and pasted this url from a different blog: http://www.pjga.blogspot.pt/2015/02/a-message-from-goncalo-amaral.html
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:45 am

chirpyinsect wrote:I would like to add my best wishes to Goncalo Amaral. A true example to us all of quiet dignity in the face of unimaginable personal suffering. Not once has he flinched from the cause of truth for Madeleine. He has fought for his good name and risen above all the disgusting slurs cast upon him. Ego has never figured in his plan.
There are many people who have stood up to bullies in this life and have done so whilst maintaining their dignity. I would add this honourable man to the list.
Please don't give up sir.

Great post chirps, what a great man he is, so strong and dignified.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 03 Feb 2015, 8:48 am

Freedom wrote:End: if you're on Facebook, you may be able to contact him that way.

Is anyone getting page not available?

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:03 am

dogs don't lie wrote:
Freedom wrote:End: if you're on Facebook, you may be able to contact him that way.

No DDL I can bring up the page but you have to send a friend request if you want to contact him. As he doesn't speak English afaik maybe one of our Portuguese speaking members could give us a greeting of support that we could send to him.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:16 am

chirpyinsect wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:

No DDL I can bring up the page but you have to send a friend request if you want to contact him. As he doesn't speak English afaik maybe one of our Portuguese speaking members could give us a greeting of support that we could send to him.

It's saying content unavailable, do u have to have an account maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:18 am

For me, this is about the McCanns' narcissism.

If a narcissist perceives the merest slight, their response is to go nuclear. It's one of the ways they exert control - the completely disproportionate over-the-top response makes people wary of upsetting them.

Now if we have two narcissists with a lot of money and an antagonist who is a very real threat to their image and lifestyle, it will only end when one side is totally destroyed.

Dr Amaral couldn't back down or quit at any point because the McCanns would continue to pursue him. This always has been and will continue to be a fight to the death.

While the battle has taken its toll, it's clear that Dr Amaral is far stronger than the McCanns thought he would be. He also has honour and the truth is on his side.

Ironically, the McCanns may have fatally wounded themselves by pushing this case through the courts.

My opinion only.

Força Gonçalo.

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:30 am

Poe wrote:Ironically, the McCanns may have fatally wounded themselves by pushing this case through the courts
I'm increasingly of the opinion that the whole damages action was a last ditch attempt to recover the potentially ruinous costs of the failed book banning attempt, which are still outstanding. Does anyone know how much those costs are?
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:31 am

DDL: you do need to have a Facebook account yourself.

He may not still access his page though so I think that sending money towards his costs is a good idea.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 03 Feb 2015, 9:37 am

Freedom wrote:DDL: you do need to have a Facebook account yourself.

He may not still access his page though so I think that sending money towards his costs is a good idea.

Oh thanks Freedom x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellybot Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:13 am

I agree that a donation is the most helpful demonstration of support at this time.
Jellybot
Jellybot

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:51 am

Jellybot wrote:I agree that a donation is the most helpful demonstration of support at this time.

Yes - totally agree - will have a go at this
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:04 am

Helenmeg wrote:
Jellybot wrote:I agree that a donation is the most helpful demonstration of support at this time.

I've made my donation and just hope that I still feel as good about myself when Kate McCann is lighting her fags with fifties.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 03 Feb 2015, 11:35 am

I'm sure that smoking isn't one of Kate's vices!

A reminder of the PayPal link.

http://www.pjga.blogspot.pt/2015/02/a-message-from-goncalo-amaral.html

I have just managed to make a donation and, if I can, anyone can - though probably with fewer false starts than me.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:02 pm

I don't have a PAYPAL account will it be safe with a Debit Card? Thanks Mo
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:11 pm

I can only say that I've not had a problem on any site with paying that way.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellybot Tue 03 Feb 2015, 12:21 pm

Seicento wrote:
Helenmeg wrote:

I've made my donation and just hope that I still feel as good about myself when Kate McCann is lighting her fags with fifties.
Yeah I am pretty sure GA's team have thought of that because it goes directly to legal fund and is not part of his personal assets.
Jellybot
Jellybot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next