MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

+22
sally66
nobodythereeither
Mo
Jellybot
AndyB
Poe
dogs don't lie
Popcorn
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Inca
End
Helenmeg
Beanie
Dee Coy
dantezebu
candyfloss
margaret
Mimi
Thetruth
Poppy
Andrew
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  bluebell Wed 23 Sep 2015, 9:38 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
bluebell wrote:flower      You are quite right DFM.     Easy to get carried away with good but possibly unworkable ideas.
I liked the principal of EileenC's suggestion, but can now see that it wouldn't be workable and might in some way intimidate posters here to contribute.

Thank you for your commonsense view.        Smile

I also forget to mention about the legal implications if donations were connected back to members of this forum.  It could put Admin in a very difficult situation if things got nasty in the future with ..............

Of course.....absolutely.    Best to just continue as we all do with our donations.    Certainly wouldn't want anything we did wrong to reflect on MMM.      flower

Back to top Go down

Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15 - Page 4 Empty Re: Message from Gonçalo Amaral 2/2/15

Post  EileenC Wed 23 Sep 2015, 9:50 pm

Yes I see what people mean about real names but that isn't really the most important issue we don't need to use real names.  The reason that using my real name is important to me is because for 25 years I worked with survivors of rape and sexual abuse and was the public spokesperson for The Rape Crisis And Sexual Abuse Centre in Northern Ireland  and regularly contributed to press, radio and TV and I do not want anyone to think I am hiding behind an anonymous online identity.  They can try to call me a troll or pitch-forker but who I am and what I stand for is a matter of public record.  I know people may think I am a bit naive for believing there is any hope in this situation however I have seen people finally get justice after 25 years and despite the fact that the justice system is set up against women and children  there are still enough good people involved in that  system fighting from within - that I think it is inevitable that the truth about this case will come out. Very Happy ......at least in my Grand-Daughters lifetime???? if not mine lol....

Eileen, I have deleted your personal details as I feel very concerned about them being on a public forum.
EileenC
EileenC

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 23 Sep 2015, 9:53 pm

Brava   Eileen        Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  EileenC Wed 23 Sep 2015, 10:11 pm

I would just like to apologise for Ulstermen Jim Gamble Evil or Very Mad and Dave Edgar:evil: they are not a reflection of the PSNI or even the old RUC they are a disgrace to their country BUT when you think of those Cxxxs please also remember LENNY HARPER Smile (Jersey) is also from here. I know a few PSNI officers here who totally support Dr Amaral wouldn't it be wonderful if police officers in the UK and Ireland could speak out about the fiasco we are being subjected to by Scotland Yard I have to say I did believe that they were going to do the job but it looks like Mr B from the other place was right about that Crying or Very sad
But even a broken clock is right once a day:lol: going to bed 5 glasses is too much to type with. Goodnight fellow seekers of justice;)
EileenC
EileenC

Back to top Go down

Post  nobodythereeither Thu 24 Sep 2015, 10:23 am

EileenC wrote: 

wouldn't it be wonderful if police officers in the UK and Ireland  could speak out about the fiasco we are being subjected to by Scotland Yard I have to say I did believe that they were going to do the job but it looks like Mr B from the other place was right about that Crying or Very sad

I'm bemused, EileenC.

Surely the fact that Grange is still being funded after all this time indicates that they think they are going to produce a result?

What makes you think they "aren't doing the job"?? The fact that there are no longer media statements etc from them speaks volumes to me. Didn't somebody say justice works in silence, or words to that effect?

I'm very hopeful that the truth will come out - whatever it is.

Well done for your work, btw.
nobodythereeither
nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Thu 24 Sep 2015, 11:19 am

Yes the truth coming out would be excellent ,just if we are happy ,IT IS TRUTH ,AND NOT A fAIRY STORY DREAMPED UP FOR THE FINISH OF A VERY LONG STORY joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  nobodythereeither Thu 24 Sep 2015, 6:20 pm

joyce1938 wrote:Yes the truth coming out would be excellent ,just if we are happy ,IT IS TRUTH ,AND NOT A fAIRY STORY  DREAMPED UP FOR THE FINISH OF A VERY LONG STORY   joyce1938

After all the money spent, and all the attention there will be on whatever Grange come up with, I think it is highly unlikely it will be a dreamed-up fairy story.

If anybody had been stupid enough to go down that road, it would have been done long ago.

However, Grange (and the Portuguese police investigating the case) will clearly by now be in possession of very much more information (and, let's hope, evidence) than we are privy to, so the outcome COULD be a complete surprise (though I admit it's hard to see how, given the information in the public domain).

Let's hope it isn't too long before we find out ......
nobodythereeither
nobodythereeither

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4