MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

+44
Tangled Web
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Rosa canina
What's_up_doc?
chrissie
espeland
Heisenburg
PMR
dandaar
froggy
Mimi
Walt
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
PeterMac
Rufus T
mad world
Fiat500
bluebell
Cristobell
margaret
Helenmeg
costello
Marky
Andrew
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Ignored
Thetruth
chilli
hicks
Tristar
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
travis macbickle
Poppy
Lioned
Anne
AndyB
Poe
cherry
Admin
candyfloss
48 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 3 Empty Re: Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

Post  Lioned Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:30 pm

Saville was well in with Thatcher,that is irrefutable many an Xmas at Chequers and New Years Eve parties.
And Charles...

” Prince Charles roared with laughter yesterday as Jimmy Savile fixed it for him to eat Scottish salmon with three French maids.

Charles was greeted with the trio of waitresses when he popped in for lunch at Sir Jimmy’s home in Glencoe.

Got pictures of that somewhere.

Trouble is all that stuff muddies the waters as bringing down the Royals will always be a step too far.

Even for the most devout of truth seekers it may take us too deep into looney land.

You'll find no resistance from me though.

I really want to see some progress with the Elm guest house and Dolphine square and another round up in North Wales.

Wouldnt be at all suprised if Saville was in there somewhere.

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 3 Empty Re: Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

Post  Dee Coy Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:10 pm

Of course he is.

I'm loath to put a link but google "coleman pervs parliament" and the prominent result is shocking background reading.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:33 pm

Lioned wrote:The Dark forces must be very busy closing ranks behind the scenes wondering how to contain this.

If its just the one accuser (Nick -not his real name) then it could be pushed aside like Steve Messham was.

It is almost impossible to imagine that succesive PM's have not known of this (the rumours at least).

There is a different environment for them to deal with as the Social Media just wont shut up and there is an increasing number of 'non nutters' joining in !

Another man has come forward.  This victim was ferried from his care home in Yorkshire to London for  abuse during vile sex parties. That's a four hour trip. I wonder if it was 'Jimmy Savile's former chauffeur', mentioned in the article, who did the 'ferrying'?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/453381/Female-MP-abused-boy-in-care

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:38 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Of course he is.

I'm loath to put a link but google "coleman pervs parliament" and the prominent result is shocking background reading.

I didnt want to post the link either.So much stuff out there but like you i was loath to take the thread into that territory at the moment.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 18 Nov 2014, 9:55 pm

·  5 mins 5 minutes ago
Wednesday's Telegraph - "Exclusive: Father claims Scotland Yard covered up son's murder"

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 3 B2wUwbICYAIrhxD

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 18 Nov 2014, 11:34 pm

Published on 18 Nov 2014
David Icke - Two Hour Special on Royal/Political Paedophilia Talking on the Richie Allen Show - How the Global Pieces Fit

I know he is not everyones cup of tea, but he has been speaking about this for some 25 years.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 19 Nov 2014, 5:05 pm

I can read David Icke but it probably doesn't help if he thinks the Queen is a 'shape shifting llizzard' !

That may well be the work of the men in black though.

Much of what he says makes sense.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristar Sat 22 Nov 2014, 5:27 pm

Lioned wrote:I can read David Icke but it probably doesn't help if he thinks the Queen is a 'shape shifting llizzard' !

That may well be the work of the men in black though.

Much of what he says makes sense.

I'm old and ugly enough to recall Icke making a booby of himself on Wogan

But he has been restless since, addressing issues that MSM are far too precious (or scared of) to go near to

So shape shifting lizards - or not (and we all have had our Ratner's moment - non?)

I believe he should be allowed to be listened to
Tristar
Tristar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristar Sat 22 Nov 2014, 7:05 pm

ChillyHeat wrote:

Published on 18 Nov 2014
David Icke - Two Hour Special on Royal/Political Paedophilia Talking on the Richie Allen Show - How the Global Pieces Fit

I know he is not everyones cup of tea, but he has been speaking about this for some 25 years.

Oops he's done it again - from 1:25 he speaks about hybrid bloodlines and the royals being half human/half reptilian

Which is a shame because Icke warned of Saville/NorthWales/Dolphin Sq.

yonks ago - and MSM studiously ignored him

IMO he hands MSM the stick to beat him with

time and time again

guy needs a good editor

Tristar
Tristar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 22 Nov 2014, 7:34 pm

Maybe he's right about the queen ! I've never seen her stick her tongue out.

In any case what would be the problem if She was half reptilian ?

Unless She eats babies,that would obviously be very wrong.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Sat 22 Nov 2014, 9:53 pm

Former, Portuguese PM on corruption charges and now Gordon Brown to stand down as an MP hmmm.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 22 Nov 2014, 10:12 pm

What's this about Gordon Brown standing down as an MP, Poppy?

By the way, I thought it was the Queen Mother who was a lizard!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Sat 22 Nov 2014, 10:20 pm

Hubby saw it on sky news app Freedom.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 22 Nov 2014, 10:28 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Sat 22 Nov 2014, 10:37 pm

Freedom wrote:What's this about Gordon Brown standing down as an MP, Poppy?

By the way, I thought it was the Queen Mother who was a lizard!

Very Happy Some people say for such a small woman ( the queen mother that is) why did she have such a big coffin affraid they also say Charles and the Tampon had a baby out of wed lock, and they ate it affraid
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 22 Nov 2014, 10:46 pm

I don't think even David Icke would dream that up, would he?

affraid
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 23 Nov 2014, 10:59 am

So when pressed by Andrew Marr about the VIP peado ring and boys being murdered Theresa May now suggests there has been a cover up and this could be the tip of the iceberg.

They know they cannot keep the lid on this much longer imo.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 23 Nov 2014, 11:02 am

Let's just see how many living Establishment figures will be outed....

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 23 Nov 2014, 4:59 pm

Well here it is worth a read..Peado's and murdered boys by Tory MP's just for starters and now BHH and 40 tech's on the case.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11248683/Historic-Westminster-child-abuse-and-murder-claims-only-tip-of-the-iceberg-in-scandal-Theresa-May-warns.html

This is a good bit for those still allegedly protecting our children past and present.

The Home Secretary expressed dismay that institutions designed to protect children failed in the past and said she was determined to bring those guilty to justice, whatever their position
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 23 Nov 2014, 5:28 pm

I happen to like Theresa May, as in contrast to Jacqui Smith, and am looking forward to her next action.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 23 Nov 2014, 6:41 pm

Well She is making positive noises now !

Thats what Politicians do when under pressure.So either way that is good.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks Sun 23 Nov 2014, 7:03 pm

Talking about the Queen, ever seen this?

http://childabuserecovery.com/queen-elizabeth-guilty-in-missing-children-case-whistle-blowers-incarcerated-again/#.VHItrjB1-uY.

There is quite a lot about the subject if you Google it.

Seems pretty unbelievable to me, there again, nothing would surprise me now as it's becoming apparent that the whole British Establishment is, and always has been rotten to the core.
hicks
hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  chilli Sun 23 Nov 2014, 7:51 pm

This is where the msm are getting their information on the Westminster rumours.

http://www.exaronews.com

Low and behold a group of independent investigative journalists.
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 23 Nov 2014, 7:52 pm

The Queen and Prince Phillip must have been very hungry that day to consume 10 native children.They may have had quite a large entourage with them i suppose.
I would imagine the tentacles of power would not allow,even Brussels,with their shocking Human rights record to issue an arrest warrant against the Queen and Phillip.
Hopefully soldier Cunningham is still locked up somewhere safe.

That said there have been dead bodies found on Royal estates that remain unexplained,though it has never been clear if they where partially consumed or not.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 23 Nov 2014, 7:54 pm

You're kidding. Yes ...?
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next