MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

+44
Tangled Web
unreorganised
Guinea Pig
Rosa canina
What's_up_doc?
chrissie
espeland
Heisenburg
PMR
dandaar
froggy
Mimi
Walt
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
PeterMac
Rufus T
mad world
Fiat500
bluebell
Cristobell
margaret
Helenmeg
costello
Marky
Andrew
chirpyinsect
dogs don't lie
Ignored
Thetruth
chilli
hicks
Tristar
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
travis macbickle
Poppy
Lioned
Anne
AndyB
Poe
cherry
Admin
candyfloss
48 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 4 Empty Re: Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

Post  Lioned Sun 23 Nov 2014, 8:01 pm

Châtelaine wrote:You're kidding. Yes ...?

Not entirely !
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 4 Empty Re: Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries

Post  hicks Sun 23 Nov 2014, 8:17 pm

Lioned wrote:The Queen and Prince Phillip must have been very hungry that day to consume 10 native children.They may have had quite a large entourage with them i suppose.
I would imagine the tentacles of power would not allow,even Brussels,with their shocking Human rights record to issue an arrest warrant against the Queen and Phillip.
Hopefully soldier Cunningham is still locked up somewhere safe.

That said there have been dead bodies found on Royal estates that remain unexplained,though it has never been clear if they where partially consumed or not.

I suspect soldier Cunningham had an over active imagination lol!

I have read that Anthony Blunt used to take boys with him when he got invited to tea with the Queen mother.

Jimmy Saville was so close to the Royal family that he became a high powered go-between in Royal circles. He seemed very close to Prince Charles. This monster had the run of the Establishment, keys to a top security prison, spent many Christmases at Chequers as a guest of Mrs Thatcher( who incidentally seemed to have been surrounded by child abusers) I never doubt for a moment that those high powered people around him, Royalty especially, knew exactly what he was.
hicks
hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 23 Nov 2014, 8:25 pm

I agree it certainly doesn't need a big leap to make these connections.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 23 Nov 2014, 8:52 pm

chilli wrote:This is where the msm are getting their information on the Westminster rumours.

http://www.exaronews.com

Low and behold a group of independent investigative journalists.

I posted over the way that Exaro is the new Scallywag, the original bearer of bad news to the Establishment.  

Scallywag 'disappeared' from the internet after dedicating itself to exposing injustice and crime committed by those usually answerable to no-one. Alas, one of it's co-founders, Angus Wilson, died 'accidentally' in a car accident in Cyprus, after the magazine actively and blatantly probed  into the establishment paedophile ring.

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/death-of-scallywag-co-founder-angus.html

Ironic, as it's editor, Simon Regan, before he died in 2001, spent his latter years investigating the accidental death of Diana in a car crash. Many of the names in the original Scallywag articles have borne the test of time, as they are name oh so familiar still to us now,  in connection with these cases.

Some background reading about Scallywag here:

http://21stcenturywire.com/2012/11/15/the-original-scallywag-magazine-paedophile-ring-investigation-available-online/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 23 Nov 2014, 8:57 pm

And here is one of the precious original paedophile ring articles now reappeared on the net, miraculously, imo. The link shows photographs of the original magazine pages. I'm clueless how to copy them, though conscious of the need to preserve.

http://scallywagmagazine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/scallywag-magazine-article-on-lord.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 23 Nov 2014, 9:17 pm

Dee Coy wrote:
chilli wrote:This is where the msm are getting their information on the Westminster rumours.

http://www.exaronews.com

Low and behold a group of independent investigative journalists.

I posted over the way that Exaro is the new Scallywag, the original bearer of bad news to the Establishment.  

Scallywag 'disappeared' from the internet after dedicating itself to exposing injustice and crime committed by those usually answerable to no-one. Alas, one of it's co-founders, Angus Wilson, died 'accidentally' in a car accident in Cyprus, after the magazine actively and blatantly probed  into the establishment paedophile ring.

http://google-law.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/death-of-scallywag-co-founder-angus.html

Ironic, as it's editor, Simon Regan, before he died in 2001, spent his latter years investigating the accidental death of Diana in a car crash. Many of the names in the original Scallywag articles have borne the test of time, as they are name oh so familiar still to us now,  in connection with these cases.

Some background reading about Scallywag here:

http://21stcenturywire.com/2012/11/15/the-original-scallywag-magazine-paedophile-ring-investigation-available-online/

Thanks for posting those links. Not come across or heard of it before.

A very interesting comment left by 'cigpapers' on the 21stcenturywire link regarding Blair.

I wonder if that is true....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks Sun 23 Nov 2014, 9:31 pm

I do believe that in 1983 at Bow St Magistrates, a one Charles Lynton (Tony Blair's middle names )was fined £50 for trying to solicit men in the city public toilets.
hicks
hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  chilli Sun 23 Nov 2014, 9:32 pm

Lets hope Exaro don't go the same way. Off now to read the Scalliwag pages. Thanks Dee Coy.
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 23 Nov 2014, 9:40 pm

Andrew.You must read about Charles Lynton in the public toilets!

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 23 Nov 2014, 10:00 pm

Lioned wrote:Andrew.You must read about Charles Lynton in the public toilets!

Yeah - Just have been. Fascinating stuff.

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/tony-blairs-dirty-little-secrets/
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chilli Sun 23 Nov 2014, 10:07 pm

So did I. Urgh I thought he was slimy before I read that. I just googled his middle name and was interested to see that 'google has removed some results because of  blah blah blah. Having seen what wasn't removed about him I'd hate to what was.
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 23 Nov 2014, 10:44 pm

Personally i think he has done far worse while being in office.

Also i have no doubt that successive PM's and cabinet ministers have been aware of the peado's and for their own selfish and power consuming reasons have chosen to keep them under wraps.

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 24 Nov 2014, 8:15 am

Lioned wrote:Andrew.You must read about Charles Lynton in the public toilets!

Exactly the ideal `weakness` TPTB will use to turn him into a :-

Wide range of child and adult abuse inquiries - Page 4 BLAIRDOLL.JPG_crop

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Thetruth Mon 24 Nov 2014, 9:15 am

Google "Tony blairs islington people"
Thetruth
Thetruth

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Mon 24 Nov 2014, 11:12 pm

Tony Blair, giving Salman Rushdie a knighthood before he left office tells me all I need to know about that EVIL horrible man.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 27 Nov 2014, 6:58 pm

So good to see how important our 650 members of parliament consider the 'VIP Peado' investigation to be.

As there must have been at least 12 in attendance in the house this afternoon to debate the lack of progress.

Maybe they were all in the queue outside Arrods for black friday.

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 27 Nov 2014, 7:19 pm

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 27 Nov 2014, 7:47 pm

Simon Danczuk leading from the front as usual but this from Zac Goldsmith (Richmond Park-Con)

That powerful people have done terrible things and that they have been protected by the establishment. We know that some of the key figures are alive today, and the measure of success for the police investigations is that those people face justice before they die. This process really needs to happen now. Justice must be done and it must be seen to be done. It is no good waiting years and years for some of these people to fade away and be punished in their absence—that is not good enough. The measure of success for this inquiry is that we and the wider public understand how these conspiracies and cover-ups have been able to happen. Only by understanding how they form will we have any hope of preventing them from forming again.

Last edited by Lioned on Thu 27 Nov 2014, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 27 Nov 2014, 7:57 pm

Tim Fortesque the Tory Chief Whip (during the Heath years), telling us how they 'looked after' members who got into trouble with small boys !

"If we can get a chap out of trouble then he will do as we ask for ever more"

And so you see it is not a big step to assume how it maybe that some cabinet members are chosen for what they have done and how they can be controlled !
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 27 Nov 2014, 10:06 pm

Just off on a tangent for a bit, anyone who knows about the 'pairing' system in Parliament and then add in the 'whips' will see how flawed our so called Democratic system is when honourable members have their votes effectively 'cancelled' (suits them both if they're off on their Hols).Or the whips tell them how to vote 'or else'.

Thats why things take so long and much never changes and peado' MP's will most likely be long dead before being exposed for being murdering pervs.

Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 29 Nov 2014, 8:44 pm

This is worth a read from Exaro news,MET now looking at the files of 200 missing boys regarding the alleged murders of three boys by Tory MP's including a then cabinet minister.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5415/met-trawls-files-on-200-missing-boys-in-murder-probe-into-vips
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 30 Nov 2014, 12:28 pm

Lioned wrote:This is worth a read from Exaro news,MET now looking at the files of 200 missing boys regarding the alleged murders of three boys by Tory MP's including a then cabinet minister.

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5415/met-trawls-files-on-200-missing-boys-in-murder-probe-into-vips

They're looking through the 200 cases to try to identify 3 allegedly murdered boys. Of course, the question leaps out, will this investigation inevitably yield suspicions regarding the fates of many more of those 200 'missing' boys, so rife does this appear to have been.

Tip. Of. The. Iceburg.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 04 Dec 2014, 3:59 pm

Looking like the 'victims' are running out of patience with the Home Secretary.

'Victims of alleged historical sex abuse say they are going to pull out of an inquiry led by the Home Office, Sky sources say.

The victims have sent a letter to Home Secretary Theresa May saying they have lost confidence in the investigation.'

Will be interesting to see how the Government respond to that !
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 06 Dec 2014, 9:10 pm

Simon Danczuk: Thank you, Madam Deputy Speaker.

Let me start with William’s story. I have changed his name to protect his identity. He is in his late 50s and his wife does not know that he was abused. He believes it would ruin his relationship if she found out. You could not wish to meet a more polite, intelligent and endearing gentleman. He does not look like a gentleman: he has tattoos, his face and skin are weathered, and he is quite dishevelled. William came to see me four months ago to tell me what had happened to him as a child. In 1970, he had been placed in Knowl View residential school in Rochdale, a place for youngsters with behavioural problems. The initial ethos was caring and supportive: the hitting of children was frowned upon and children were to be listened to.

As William pointed out to me, that ethos did not last very long. Within weeks of him arriving, he was being abused, both by teachers and by fellow pupils. Physical and sexual abuse was meted out on a daily basis. From the age of 13, he was bullied and abused, both physically and sexually. Sobbing, he explained to me how he was pleased when a younger boy who was more attractive was placed in the school, because that child became the focus of attention. One day, Cyril Smith tried it on with him, but one of the good teachers saved him. Obviously, at the time, William did not know that Smith was part of a paedophile network operating at the school. It was just one of the networks to which Smith would belong in his long paedophilic career.

William eventually escaped by running away and he has spent the rest of his life working on fairgrounds, an articulate, smart lad whose life chances were limited by his abusers. Needless to say, he is sad and wants justice. Only time will tell whether Greater Manchester Police will deliver that for him.

Let me turn to John, who came to my office a few months ago. He suffered a similar fate at Knowl View school. He attacked one of his abusers and ended up going to prison. Years later, he sat in my office seeking help to find accommodation because he was homeless. Abuse had destroyed John’s life.

It is for those people—William and John—that we are here today. They are the survivors. As children, they suffered horrendous abuse. Now, as adults, they are determined to share their stories and bring the abusers to justice.

That desire to get to the truth about child abuse, however, has not been universally shared. We now know that from at least the 1970s up to the present day, there have been not only people in positions of power who have sexually abused children, but powerful people willing to cover up that abuse and obstruct justice. People were more concerned about their own careers and protecting the system than they were about the lives that were being shattered. From the systematic abuse by Jimmy Savile, which has been well documented, to the continual abuse committed by Cyril Smith.

I have detailed, it is clear that there was a culture of acceptance of child sex abuse by the powerful and well-connected.

Amazingly, that attitude seems to have been well known at the time. Indeed, I was recently shown an episode of “Spitting Image” that was produced and aired in June 1987. The sketch mocks Conservative youth unemployment policy by joking that the Government had been very good at

“getting to grips with youngsters”

through their “rent boy scheme” The joke was on the Conservative policy, but it was also on the boys who were raped and abused by politicians.

In addition, we have seen the shocking spectacle of a former Whip, Tim Fortescue, openly telling the BBC that the Whips in the 1970s would help MPs to cover up scandals, including incidents with small boys. It seems that the culture of child abuse around politics was an open secret, yet nothing was done and children continued to be abused.

This problem was not confined just to politics and broadcasters. There are many instances, which I and others have documented, of the police ignoring child sex abuse. Let us not forget that this is the agency charged with keeping children safe, yet there was systematic ignorance by the police of the abuse that was going on.

During my own investigation, Cyril Smith was found to be the subject of multiple police investigations, all of which were dropped. There are many examples of retired police officers offering powerful testimony to me and my staff about past investigations of child abuse. They were shut down once it was apparent that high-profile politicians and other establishment figures were involved. They include Operation Circus, which focused on what was known as the Piccadilly Circus “meat rack”, where men would pick up adolescent boys for sex. Cyril Smith was among the powerful politicians spotted here taking boys back to a flat in north London. Questions must be asked about why those investigations did not continue.

Last Sunday, events took an even more sinister turn and there were allegations that sexually abused children had been murdered and that they involved people with a connection to this House. As shocking as those claims are, I am wholly convinced that we should take them seriously. When responding to the Wanless and Whittam review of missing files at the Home Office, the Prime Minister described those who believed in child abuse cover-ups as “conspiracy theorists”. My view is that those comments were extremely insensitive and I think he will regret them in the months and years ahead. I have to admit that some of the claims that sometimes surround child abuse in that period can seem extreme, but from what I have seen and heard it is not hard to conclude that there was a paedophile network at Westminster during that period. The network organised child abuse and conspired to protect each of its members from exposure. Cyril Smith was certainly a part of it.

Earlier this year, I told the Home Affairs Committee that a dossier containing allegations about child abuse by politicians had been handed by Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens to the then Home Secretary Leon Brittan. That revelation helped lead to the Wanless and Whittam review and to the establishment of the overarching inquiry, but not everybody was pleased with the idea that I might challenge Lord Brittan. The night before
27 Nov 2014 : Column 1148

my appearance before the Committee, I had an encounter with the hon. and learned Member for Harborough (Sir Edward Garnier). After the 10 pm vote, he drew me to one side outside the Chamber and warned me to think very carefully about what I was going to say the following day. He told me that challenging Lord Brittan on child abuse would not be a wise move and that I might even be responsible for his death, as he was unwell.

I understand that people are cautious about naming parliamentarians, but I think that people who might know about child abuse allegations should answer questions, whatever their position. We should not shy away from that.

I move on to the inquiry itself. It is fair to say that we are in a bit of a mess. First of all, I want to make it clear that I do not necessarily blame the Government or, indeed, the Home Office, but it is clear that mistakes have been made. What the Home Office permanent secretary told the Home Affairs Committee on Tuesday is quite revealing. He said that the Home Office had not appreciated the emotional nature of the inquiry when setting it up and appointing the chair. I was pleased to hear the permanent secretary say that this is now one of the top three priorities for the Home Office.

I do not want to dwell too long on false starts and the progress that still needs to be made. Too much time has been lost already. On the chair, however, I understand that the Home Office is now considering 100 names. Clearly, the process will not be quick and I do not think it should be rushed, but we need to get the right person in place. To do that, it is clear that we need more scrutiny and transparency of the appointment process. I am still confused and disturbed by the role of the Home Office in drafting the letter from Fiona Woolf to the Home Secretary. On the new chairperson, it is important for the Home Office not to have any involvement in any letter to or agreement with the Home Secretary—it should stay well out of it.

It is now clear that we cannot have another chair with significant links to people who might be investigated in the course of this inquiry. I am pleased that the permanent secretary has said that they are looking “further afield” and considering people from outside a narrow Westminster circle.

The other thing that is clear is that there needs to be a much greater role for survivors. I started my speech with two stories about survivors, to remind the House that this inquiry should always be focused on them. I am sure that meeting groups and representatives will redouble the Home Secretary’s efforts to make sure that the inquiry gets to the truth. It is not enough, however, simply to meet survivors—the Home Office needs to listen to them, too. For example, I understand that at a recent meeting with the Home Secretary, there was a vote on whether the inquiry should be a statutory one. I am given to understand that the vote was unanimously in favour. May I ask the Minister whether these views are really being taken on board?

From last weeks Parliamentary debate.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next