MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 Months to find Maddy - Daily Express

+13
Cristobell
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
JJ
Châtelaine
PeterMac
costello
Andrew
dogs don't lie
Mo
Hellsbells
Walt
candyfloss
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

6 Months to find Maddy - Daily Express - Page 3 Empty Re: 6 Months to find Maddy - Daily Express

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 20 Sep 2015, 10:32 pm

Me neither Dee Coy, and with each complaint about money and closing the investigation, a report always follows IMO in a stern way to say it's not winding down nor closing.
Ps Cheers Andrew, I'm a numpty!

Back to top Go down

6 Months to find Maddy - Daily Express - Page 3 Empty Re: 6 Months to find Maddy - Daily Express

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 20 Sep 2015, 11:08 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Me neither Dee Coy, and with each complaint about money and closing the investigation, a report always follows IMO in a stern way to say it's not winding down nor closing.
Ps Cheers Andrew, I'm a numpty!

I think the difference for me with this story is that even the BBC ran it. I can't even remember the last time/if the BBC ran a tabloid/McSpin story?

The only reason I can think of why they would is that even the BBC have had enough of this dragging on.

Doing a search on the BBC website only brings up four results for this year:

1, This story

2, The McCanns' libel "win" in April

3, BBC London Radio 94.9  "How can the police move the Madeleine McCann case forward"  2/9/15

4, BBC Radio Cambridgeshire  "Paul asks if the investigation into Madeleine McCann should have been stopped by now?" 3/9/15  

I think impatience/had enough from the media is playing a role in this even if it is a McSpin story also.

There may be more stories I've missed but it is a bit of a slog trying to find them on the BBC site.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 21 Sep 2015, 1:18 pm

Yea you could be right, TTWO. All in Sept bar the "libel" in April. I think there's quite a few who are getting fed up with it all. Still, if they're on the right track, I say keep going. Oh how I want to know what the PJ are up to!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3