MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist attacks in France

+22
Hellsbells
Cristobell
espeland
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
Walt
dogs don't lie
Mimi
hicks
Thetruth
Lioned
PMR
Andrew
Marky
saloongirl
candyfloss
Ignored
bluebell
chirpyinsect
wjk
Freedom
Bampots
26 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Terrorist attacks in France - Page 8 Empty Re: Terrorist attacks in France

Post  candyfloss Sun 11 Jan 2015, 10:40 pm

Terrorist attacks in France - Page 8 B7GkWtDCIAA9lBn

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Jan 2015, 12:08 am

Charlie Hebdo have put another Islamic cartoon on their latest front cover. This link shows Evan Davis (a gay man) displaying it. The text says "Everything is forgiven". Do not look at it upside down.

(I've posted a link instead of embedding the picture as some people might find it offensive).

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/07/36/79/15097210.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 13 Jan 2015, 12:41 am

Sorry to be a bit thick, but I don`t understand it. I thought he was supposed to have tears running down his cheeks.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 13 Jan 2015, 4:49 am

http://web.orange.co.uk/article/news/new_charlie_hebdo_to_show_mohammed_cartoons

It's described here as having a tear in the eye of the prophet.

Maybe this somewhat more expressive image is a spoof.

I wonder if any mainstream media outlets will print the image as it appears in the magazine, knowing the fuss it will cause with the extremist nut cases.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attacks in France - Page 8 Empty Terrorist attacks in France

Post  Walt Fri 13 Nov 2015, 10:00 pm

Shootings and bombings reported in Paris tonight.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34814203

At least 18 people have been killed in several shootings in the French capital, Paris, as well as explosions at the Stade de France.

At least one man opened fire with an automatic gun at the Petit Cambodge restaurant in the 11th district.

Shooting has also been heard near the Bataclan arts centre with reports of hostages have been taken there.

Three explosions are also reported outside a bar near the Stade de France, where France were hosting Germany.

Reports say French President Francois Hollande was watching the match and has been moved to safety.

Live: Follow the latest developments here.

A BBC journalist at the Petit Cambodge restaurant says he can see 10 people on the road either dead or seriously injured.

He says police have now arrived and sealed off the area.

An eyewitness told Liberation he had heard more than 100 rounds being fired.

It says the gunman has fled the scene.
Walt
Walt

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 13 Nov 2015, 10:05 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 13 Nov 2015, 10:44 pm

Newsnight saying there have been even more shootings in last few minutes. 10.45

About 5 separate attacks. About 100 people being held hostage.

Last edited by Mimi on Fri 13 Nov 2015, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 14 Nov 2015, 8:25 am

News this morning is that there are at least 120 killed.

ETA: Latest news: 140 killed, 100s wounded 80 of which critical :-(
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 14 Nov 2015, 6:45 pm

I am appalled at the atrocities in Paris, as we all must be. My heart goes out to the French people who suffered the loss of freedom last night.
I heard on the news that a Syrian passport was found at the scene. Who would carry a passport to go on the rampage or blow themselves up in a suicide attack?
It's a bit like the passport of the hijacker which miraculously survived the twin towers carnage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 14 Nov 2015, 9:04 pm

Supposedly the passport of someone who had recently been given asylum in France.

I am trying not to jump to any conclusions but we have been lied to so many times before.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 14 Nov 2015, 10:28 pm

As someone said on Any Answers today "They (so called islamic state) gleefully told us that hundreds of their agents had got into Europe in amongst the recent exodus to the West". But what have the Torys done but cut back funding to our immigration department.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sat 14 Nov 2015, 11:56 pm

Wow. Check out Verdi's (voice of reason!) post on the Paris thread over yonder:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12153p20-paris-attacks-friday-13-nov-2015-bombs-and-shootings-kill-80-in-concert-hall-dozens-more-in-several-other-locations-over-200-more-injured-many-seriously

Shocked I don't believe he is TB, reading that. TB, even pretending as an alter-ego, could not bring himself to utter such empathetic words to religions other than orthodox Christianity.

(Verdi may be a TB sychophant in all things McCann, perhaps, but these are not the words of a Creationist Christian.)

Kudos to Verdi on his stance on the Paris horror.

(Ultima Thule?)

Back to top Go down

Post  espeland Sun 15 Nov 2015, 12:17 am

Mimi wrote:As someone said on Any Answers today "They (so called islamic state) gleefully told us that hundreds of their agents had got into Europe in amongst the recent exodus to the West".  But what have the Torys done but cut back funding to our immigration department.

But the UK didn't sign the Schengen agreement and aren't expected to receive any from the exodus. But for countries like France and Germany, the signs are not at all good. I suspect they will follow Sweden, at least temporarily, and abandon the agreement.

I'm certainly no Conservative but agree with their policy that those who go to Syria can't return to the UK and I also feel for  genuine would-be immigrants in Calais, but can't but feel that the Tories are doing the best for UK citizens.
espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Sun 15 Nov 2015, 4:18 pm

I have written a blog on this, and have no problem if anyone wants to copy it over.

VIVA LA FRANCE, YOU DID NOT DESERVE THIS

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 15 Nov 2015, 10:04 pm

The claims of false flag are flooding the internet already. Anyone have any opinions on this? Are the claimants of ff the ones who are trying to fool us or is it possible we have been lied to yet again? 
I have spent some time today watching a lot of compelling videos of the Boston bombing, Sandyhook, Aurora shootings and several others where it is claimed the same crisis actors have been used. There was even one where the same footage was used at Sandyhook and Oregon by the news companies.
I just watched one where some American guy analyses footage ( from the media) of the alleyway outside the Death Metal concert where a woman appears to hang by one arm for a long time. He reckons she is in a harness. There is also a guy lying on the road who appears to be dead or severely injured then he starts using his mobile. People are just standing around, not fleeing a scene of carnage. Very odd.
I just don't know what to believe anymore.

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Sun 15 Nov 2015, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 15 Nov 2015, 10:10 pm

I thought that this would be the case. This photo montage is circulating.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1504241529875498&set=gm.1644214955843934&type=3

Here it was debunked before the Paris picture was added.

http://www.snopes.com/same-girl-crying-now-oregon/

I cannot believe that the victims in Paris are not genuine but who is responsible for the attacks is another matter.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 15 Nov 2015, 10:16 pm

It ends. As it always seems to ....not with words...

http://www.theguardian.com/world

France launches 'massive' airstrike on Isis stronghold......

French fighter jets launched their biggest raids in Syria to date targeting the Islamic State’s stronghold in Raqqa just two days after the group claimed coordinated attacks in Paris that killed more than 130 people, the defence ministry said.

“The raid ... including 10 fighter jets, was launched simultaneously from the United Arab Emirates and Jordan. Twenty bombs were dropped,” the statement said, adding that the mission had taken place this evening.

Live Paris attacks: police hunt 'dangerous' suspect and brother of Isis attacker – live updates
Latest coverage as hunt continues for network behind Isis attack that left 129 people dead
Read more
The operation, carried out in coordination with US forces, struck a command centre, recruitment centre for jihadists, a munitions depot and a training camp for fighters, it said.

A defence official was quoted by Associated Press as saying the strikes were ‘massive’ and had destroyed two jihadi sites in Raqqa.

In the aftermath of the attacks on Paris, the French President, François Hollande, said terrorists strikes were an “act of war” on France, “organised and planned from the outside”.

He said the attackers wanted “to scare us and fill us with dread”, but warned France’s retribution would be swift and unflinching.

“We are going to lead a war which will be pitiless. Because when terrorists are capable of committing such atrocities they must be certain that they are facing a determined France, a united France, a France that is together and does not let itself be moved, even if today we express infinite sorrow.”

More to follow...

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 15 Nov 2015, 10:24 pm

Sky relate same story. The French have acted with haste and it is an action most people will understand probably. The haste does make one wonder if this mission is purely one of revenge...very sad.

http://news.sky.com/story/1588256/france-drops-20-bombs-on-is-stronghold-raqqa

20 bombs on the Islamic State (IS) stronghold of Raqqa in northern Syria.

The bombers hit a jihadi recruitment centre, training camp and arms depot run by the extremist group, according to the French defence ministry.

A spokesman described it as a "massive" attack and France's biggest to date in Syria.

The aerial raid was launched from air bases in United Arab Emirates and Jordan, and involved 10 of France's 12 fighter bombers based there.

Raqqa in Syria is an Islamic State stronghold
It follows Friday's terror attacks which left 132 people dead in the French capital.

IS fighters said they carried out the gun and bomb massacre on busy bars, restaurants and a music venue.

Children in Syria
Play video "September 2014: Life Inside Raqqa"

Video: September 2014: Life Inside Raqqa

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Wed 18 Nov 2015, 10:01 am

for dog fans, a police dog was killed in this morning's seige in Paris. Of course, humans are more important but it does show the craziness of all this mayhem. The dog was an helpless and innocent victim.
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 20 Nov 2015, 11:27 am

There's now an ongoing situation in Mali
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-34877069
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Connie Sat 21 Nov 2015, 10:54 pm

Terrible, it is going to start happening everywhere especially Europe. Strange as it certainly is, Europe is still letting people in by the 10's of thousands, unknown and unchecked. The leaders must have all gone mad, what other explanation can there be?
Connie
Connie

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Sun 22 Nov 2015, 3:59 pm

there are many people on the internet who believe that it's all a United Nations strategy adopted by the EU to make countries more multicultural. Others think it is a cynical plan to import cheap labour dressed up as humanitarian response to the Syrian war. Both are probably true but the fact that it has all happened so quickly and in such a shambolic manner does indeed show that most of the EU leaders are hopeless at making sensible decisions and on this occasions have gone completely barmy.
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 22 Nov 2015, 4:46 pm

There are also those who believe the whole thing is another false flag operation or even a hoax. They maintain ISIS is a product of the West made up of breakaway factions of the Syrian rebels, with weapons supplied to the rebels by the West and ISIS became rich and well supplied by capturing weapons and machinery left behind by the Americans in Iraq and brokering oil deals with rogue nations.
There are numerous videos on youtube that attempt to debunk the latest atrocities. Some are pretty compelling. I don't know what to think but I certainly question everything nowadays.
Nobody should accept anything at face value anymore. The world is a very strange place nowadays.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Sun 22 Nov 2015, 5:07 pm

true chirpyinsect, I stopped believing what I was reading in the newspapers in the second half of 2007, I wonder why?
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attacks in France - Page 8 Empty Another attack in France

Post  PMR Thu 14 Jul 2016, 11:59 pm

A lorry has driven into crowds in Nice watching the Bastille day fireworks, Sky news is talking of maybe 60 deaths
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next