MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult

+28
mumof6
Benevolent
dannii
Inca
seahorse
Mimi
eltee
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
dantezebu
Walt
Guinea Pig
wjk
chirpyinsect
candyfloss
costello
Andrew
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Lioned
Thetruth
Châtelaine
Popcorn
PMR
Anne
Cristobell
chilli
Admin
32 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 3 Empty Re: Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult

Post  Freedom Sun 09 Aug 2015, 11:21 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 3 Empty Re: Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 10 Aug 2015, 5:47 am

Obviously I hope they find the wee soul but it does seem to be becoming a regular thing these days. Did they ever find the other little boy who was lost in the woods?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 10 Aug 2015, 10:08 am

There's nothing more recent than this on the first boy.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2301205/deorr-kunz-jr-update-abduction-ruled-out-in-missing-idaho-toddler-case-fbi-brought-in/

How can it not be clear where he was when his parents left? They say that he was with great-granddad but the latter says not!

Another case below which has me going hmmm.......

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/travel/news/french-family-leave-child-3-at-motorway-rest-stop-in-holiday-rush/ar-BBlAVJs?ocid=mailsignoutmd
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 10 Aug 2015, 1:14 pm

Well, if it is good enough for David Cameron...

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Aug 2015, 1:36 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 10 Aug 2015, 2:51 pm

That is the same story that I posted, Andrew.

To be fair to David Cameron (not something that can be said much) there were two cars involved and each parent thought their daughter was with the other one. It took only a few minutes for the mistake to be realised.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 11 Aug 2015, 10:10 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 04 Sep 2015, 3:35 pm

Remember this strange case from last year which had the tabloids screaming about "another Maddie"?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603004/Chloe-Campbell-Does-grainy-CCTV-hold-key-mystery-Australian-Maddie.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 04 Sep 2015, 6:47 pm

Yes, were there ever any arrests in this case?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 04 Sep 2015, 10:00 pm

I can't find anything more recent about the case which is strange.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 05 Sep 2015, 9:44 am

A man was arrested and charged for this, but since then I don't know what has happened.  
This article was a year ago.

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/alleged-child-abductor-felt-sorry-and-cared-for-girl-3-from-childers-court-hears/story-fnii5v6w-1226887118582

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 05 Sep 2015, 9:49 am

Oh yes, I now remember someone being charged. Those of us of a certain age will remember a 60s singer with the same name as the accused man.

Presumably the trial could still be pending.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sat 12 Sep 2015, 10:00 am

I don't remember there being any "could this be Madeleine" stories about the girl in Boston.

There was a case in London that has never been solved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_(murder_victim)
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 3 Empty Eloise Worledge

Post  Andrew Sun 20 Sep 2015, 9:17 pm

Never heard of this missing child case before...

Very bizarre indeed (and a few similarities)

The article is quite long, but an interesting read.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/07/04/1057179154768.html
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 20 Sep 2015, 9:23 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 20 Sep 2015, 9:57 pm

I was about to recommend the short version as a starter!

I don't think I've ever heard of this case before either.

Another interesting Australian story - involving 3 children - is this one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaumont_children_disappearance
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Sep 2015, 10:22 pm

Interesting that the mum was dead against age-progression photofits and refused to look at them! It was maybe too painful for the poor woman Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 10 Oct 2015, 2:16 pm

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/31194580-story

I've just heard about this story though the baby has been missing for a month.

Very surprisingly, as there is no dispute that the parents are lying toerags, the OFM page has posted links to the case!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 13 Oct 2015, 9:48 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Walt Tue 13 Oct 2015, 10:09 am

The child services out there must have been trained by the lot who failed baby P.
Walt
Walt

Back to top Go down

Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 3 Empty Another faked abduction...?

Post  Rosa canina Wed 14 Oct 2015, 7:26 am

An interesting Australian case I hadn't heard of before :

Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 3 <a href=Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 3 Aa_zpsjmg3e3jc
Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 3 <a href=Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 3 Aaa_zpsukhodvg2"
Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 3 <a href=Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 3 Aaaa_zpsv7p1ch7c"
Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 3 <a href=Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 3 Aaaaa_zpstokvxafh"
(snipped from heraldsun.com.au, with thanks)
Rosa canina
Rosa canina

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 14 Oct 2015, 10:37 am

A more recent report from the Daily Mail, mentioning you-know-who; perhaps interesting that two dodgy "abductions" should be linked together.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3049978/Almost-10-years-baby-Rahma-vanished-police-believe-close-finding-took-little-girl.html

What a difference though in the amount of publicity each case received.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 14 Oct 2015, 11:49 am

Not heard of this either. Been reading a bit about it.

All very bizarre.

I doff my cap to you for finding it, Rosa.

Very interesting.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next