MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capabilities of the Dogs

+36
unreorganised
Hope
dandaar
PMR
poster
Satsuma
Inca
Hellsbells
Poe
Catupatree
Admin
joyce1938
candyfloss
seahorse
TheTruthWillOut
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
Heisenburg
AndyB
bluebell
froggy
Walt
PeterMac
Bubblewrapped
chrissie
costello
Helenmeg
Bampots
chirpyinsect
Mimi
dogs don't lie
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
Andrew
nobodythereeither
DarkestDawn
40 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 25 Empty Re: Capabilities of the Dogs

Post  Satsuma Tue 17 May 2016, 9:01 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Now, GM, please, leave it. It's not going to help you much ;-)
There's so much more ...

Hi all, Gerry here... so you saw through my little ploy  Embarassed
I thought it would be a lot of fun to dream up the name Satsuma and secretly post a lot of facts about the dogs on the forum so you would understand where you have all been going wrong
Unfortunately I have been rumbled. Well done Chatelaine and the rest of you who spotted it. Just brilliant
But facts are still facts so you are still wrong and I am still right
It was Amaral, and Amaral alone, who claimed that there were fluids from a frozen body in the boot of the Scenic
Nobody backed him up
Still, never mind, you all obviously agree with him so at least he's got some support
Looking forward to reading more of your amusing theories - it's so much better than the telly
All the best, Gerry (alias Satsuma)
PS Kate sends her love too xx
Satsuma
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 25 Empty Re:Capabilities of the Dogs.

Post  costello Tue 17 May 2016, 9:11 pm

Satsuma wrote:
There's so much more ...

I thought it would be a lot of fun to dream up the name Satsuma and secretly post a lot of facts about the dogs on the forum so you would understand where you have all been going wrong
Unfortunately I have been rumbled. Well done Chatelaine and the rest of you who spotted it. Just brilliant
It was Amaral, and Amaral alone, who claimed that there were fluids from a frozen body in the boot of the Scenic
Nobody backed him up
Still, never mind, you all obviously agree with him so at least he's got some support
Looking forward to reading more of your amusing theories - it's so much better than the telly

You certainly have not been rumbled yet Satsuma.... just a bit more time that's all. As for Gerry McCann I really wouldn't flatter yourself in my opinion he's dim but you are just a bit more dimmer.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Tue 17 May 2016, 9:11 pm

Maybe John Lowe was deliberately leaving the report open to interpretation so it could be revisited Andrew?

Good point Costello Gerrys streets ahead of old sourpuss!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 17 May 2016, 9:16 pm

Since Goncalo was the lead detective at that time, knew the investigation inside out, had not even met Madeleine, yet fought for the truth and nothing but the truth, I think I put my trust in him above all. Gentleman and much much more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 May 2016, 9:18 pm

I don't think your Gerry, Satsuma.

Interestingly I was looking in on the McHashtag. Someone there by the name of Michael Walker getting very irate about the dogs.

Cadaver Odour only lasts for 28 days etc.... Tries miserably to diss the dogs all the time.

He posts crap literally every few minutes.

Then takes a short break (just shy of 15 mins). Then your post appears here then straight away he's back on twitter again spouting off and being rude as per.

Not saying..........

Just saying..........
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 17 May 2016, 9:23 pm

costello wrote:
Satsuma wrote:
There's so much more ...

Nobody backed him up

You certainly have not been rumbled yet Satsuma.... just a bit more time that's all. As for Gerry McCann I really wouldn't flatter yourself in my opinion he's dim but you are just a bit more dimmer.

Cool
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Tue 17 May 2016, 9:25 pm

JP: It sounds so unbelievable, the possibility that a body was placed on a cliff, or in any other area on the beach, and then removed and transported in a rental car.

GA: The corpse couldn't have remained there all the time. It's impossible.

JP: So where was it taken next?

GA: If we take into account that, if we consider the traces that were found in the car boot…

JP: … which are in fact…

GA: … which are in fact from the little girl. In order to justify that bodily fluid as the lab says, it could only have been preserved and conserved in the cold because otherwise it would have been…

JP: That means that…

GA: … in an advanced state of decomposition, at least it's a hypothesis. Therefore it's a question of a deep freezer, or something similar, and there we had to search for it and that was what we were doing. This means, the contacts that they had, where they went, where they were seen… There are people who say that they were seen entering an apartment block near the cemetery in Praia da Luz. At that point in time we weren't able to detect which apartment they entered, who lived there, because it's also a bit complicated because you have to understand it's a tourist area and often it's not known who the apartment belongs to.

JP: Of course, of course…

GA: Who lives there, for how long they live there, so all of that was being worked upon. To try to understand the support…

JP: If someone discovered a deep freezer in the area and…

GA: If it was actually a deep freezer, it doesn't exist anymore now.

The above is from the TVI interview of 28 July 2008, on the same McCannfiles link above.

It appears the lab confirmed the presence of bodily fluids.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 May 2016, 9:30 pm

Bampots wrote:Maybe John Lowe was deliberately leaving the report open to interpretation so it could be revisited Andrew?

Yes - I suppose that could be a possibilty.

Just checked out Johns 'linked in'....

If that's a recent pic of him then he looks like he'd be about 25 back in 2007...   scratch

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/johnrobertlowe
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 May 2016, 9:36 pm

Andrew wrote:
Bampots wrote:Maybe John Lowe was deliberately leaving the report open to interpretation so it could be revisited Andrew?

Yes - I suppose that could be a possibilty.

Just checked out Johns 'linked in'....

If that's a recent pic of him then he looks like he'd be about 25 back in 2007...   scratch

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/johnrobertlowe

Just worked it out.

He was 32 in 2007.

A very young age for doing what he was doing at the time and having the authority and expertise.

Young enough to be manipulated though.......
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 17 May 2016, 9:39 pm

Andrew wrote:I don't think your Gerry, Satsuma.

Interestingly I was looking in on the McHashtag. Someone there by the name of Michael Walker getting very irate about the dogs.

Cadaver Odour only lasts for 28 days etc.... Tries miserably to diss the dogs all the time.

He posts crap literally every few minutes.

Then takes a short break (just shy of 15 mins). Then your post appears here then straight away he's back on twitter again spouting off and being rude as per.

Not saying..........

Just saying..........

Andrew Michael Walker in my opinion is trying to destroy hashtag McCann but not succeeding. I certainly do not believe he is Satsuma, not for
a minute.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 May 2016, 9:44 pm

I wasn't implying he was at all. Was just merely pointing out a coincidence. Wink
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 17 May 2016, 9:54 pm

Ha!ha! Andrew, nice one.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 25 Empty Re:Capabilities of the dogs.

Post  costello Tue 17 May 2016, 10:24 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Since Goncalo was the lead detective at that time, knew the investigation inside out, had not even met Madeleine, yet fought for the truth and nothing but the truth, I think I put my trust in him above all. Gentleman and much much more.

Totally agree ddl.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Satsuma Wed 18 May 2016, 7:26 am

Well at least all those posts proved one thing -  Amaral is the only person to have been quoted about body fluids from a frozen corpse in the boot of the Scenic.  It's a one person theory backed by nothing. There appears to have been dried blood somewhere (Keela's alert) and other cellular matter related to more than one person, but there can  be many explanations for that. Fluids from a frozen corpse? No, just a theory  with nothing to substantiate it
Satsuma
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 18 May 2016, 7:44 am

Amaral can be quoted and thank goodness he has otherwise people would walk around listening to disruptor so like you. And this has been a great disruption......except it just an idle interlude Sat and as hard as you try,it comes down to a choice,who do we believe, you or Gonzalo Amaral? I know where my money is......

I leave a quote from Gonzalos book courtesy of Textusa. And if we are too listen to his words seems like someone else believes him......

“On the very day that interrogation of the McCann couple starts, a second preliminary report reaches us. Contrary to the first report, it accords more importance to the DNA profile of the blood lifted from the floor of the apartment. In that sample, the DNA came from more than one donor, but the confirmed DNA components match the corresponding components of Madeleine's DNA profile.

As for the samples lifted from the boot of the car, there is no further mention of the 15 markers, as if they had never existed.

Suddenly, light was starting to be cast on the issue: either this LCN technique is not reliable or it's simply much easier to explain the presence of Madeleine's DNA in the apartment than in the boot of a car hired 24 days after her disappearance.

At our insistence, Stuart contacts the FSS and asks them if they think the Portuguese are idiots. We hear him saying: "With a lot less than that, we would have already arrested someone in England.

Touché Madame Satsuma

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Satsuma Wed 18 May 2016, 7:48 am

Where does any of that mention a frozen corpse?

"the blood lifted from the floor of the apartment" - could you remind us of how much blood was found on the floor of the apartment, what form it took and where it was? Thanks

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/BLOOD.htm

A few microscopic spots, one of which (number 2) was embedded in the cement underneath the tile. Not the result of death behind the sofa
Satsuma
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 18 May 2016, 8:09 am

https://youtu.be/v8NVS-_19g0

In this video Martin Brunt announces a full dna match to Madeleine was found in the car. We know this was later changed by John Lowe to inconclusive. Strange that.
Anyway my question would be to anyone who doubts the experts mentioned by GA in the video is this. Just exactly where would you store a dead body, in a warm country, without complete putrefaction in the 3 week period? If we believe she died earlier it was even longer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Satsuma Wed 18 May 2016, 8:12 am

But a DNA match (even if it is true) doesn't have to come from a corpse. DNA could come from anything touched by the person whose DNA it is
Satsuma
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 18 May 2016, 8:22 am

Satsuma wrote:But a DNA match (even if it is true) doesn't have to come from a corpse. DNA could come from anything touched by the person whose DNA it is

The police certainly seem to discount it being transfer. There is reference to the nature of the material. And for the McCanns to start making excuses for why it may have been present points very firmly to me that they know she was in that car.
If I had been them I would have hired the car before the announcement of the abduction. That way her dna could be easily explained away. Call themselves smart?
Oh and you say, "if it is true." Well one in a billion is good enough for a judge to take it as fact without a lawyer being able to dispute it so it's good enough for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Satsuma Wed 18 May 2016, 8:27 am

In that video Brunt didn't quote anybody in particular ( and is that the same Martin Brunt, Sky reporter, who has been repeatedly discredited in this very forum?) Even the reporter says "according to the source..." Who is that I wonder?
Even if there was a match to MM, where is the evidence that such DNA came from a frozen corpse? Amaral himself said that people may say it's "speculation"
Satsuma
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 May 2016, 8:40 am

Speaking of John Lowe again.... Is it just me that finds it odd that he was entrusted with the McCann case and appeared to have the final word on everything....

In the world of science then he was literally a 'whippersnapper'.

Maybe it's just me then. I suppose I just expected and assumed in my own head, that John Lowe was some old chap, perhaps nearing retirement age but with a wealth of 40 years of experience behind him. Top of his game and the Number 1 expert on this sort of stuff in the country...

Not some wet behind the ears early 30's chap who was probably out clubbing it the night before and hungover in the Lab.

Was he genuinely the most experienced person to assign such a high-profile case to.... Really..... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 18 May 2016, 8:41 am

Listen what it mentions is Madeleine's DNA in the boot of the car With enough markers to prosecute in the UK. That's what's important .....don't detract from the things that are important. I know your missionary vision for this forum is to dispel myths but trying to shout and point at things you know to be contentious detracts from that which is true. And I guess this is what really gets up your nose. Frozen or not,tragically Madeleine's DNA was found in the tyre well in sufficient amounts to be used in a British court the rest of your game does not matter....we should never forget the hairs eh!?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 18 May 2016, 8:45 am

And my point about where a body would be stored remains unanswered.

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Wed 18 May 2016, 8:48 am

Satsuma wrote:But a DNA match (even if it is true) doesn't have to come from a corpse. DNA could come from anything touched by the person whose DNA it is
Only if in touching some (e.g.) sweat was deposited. DNA has to come from a body - its the building blocks that make every cell in our bodies. You seem to be conflating DNA and fingerprints
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 18 May 2016, 9:05 am

And how to explain how transferred dna would get in the wheel arch?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next