MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

+24
mumof6
hesla
Inca
AndyB
Bloodhound
niklasericson
dogs don't lie
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Dee Coy
bluebell
Châtelaine
froggy
Rob Royston
Poe
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Andrew
candyfloss
Hope
Bampots
costello
poster
Popcorn
28 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 8 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  candyfloss Thu 16 Jun 2016, 1:48 pm

Mirage has quoted from KM's book over the road it would seem CF invited seven to his home....... the McCann family, Trisha Sandy and Justine, so I would think it is a given that they had met and been there before, as I am sure even if Sandy and Trisha would not say, Justine would be able to question it if not true.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 8 Empty More links

Post  Hope Thu 16 Jun 2016, 2:33 pm

Stephen Fry was also a Rector of Dundee Uni, Fry's tribute today mentions freud knew the girls of easy virtue, the pimps in Soho in the 50s an d 60s.  Fry met him working on radio and was 'immensely fond of him.'

Fry said Freud's fund of stories and scandals of that time was remarkable, he was a chef at the time, knew all the racing tipsters and Fry said he 'lived a sort of life on the edge.'

Source, Legacy.com

Last edited by Hope on Thu 16 Jun 2016, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Extra info.)
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 8 Empty Hugh Grant

Post  Hope Thu 16 Jun 2016, 2:57 pm

Freud's daughter Emma is the long time partner of Richard Curtis, the New Zealand born film director, screen writer and producer. They have 4 children.

Hugh Grant starred in Curtis's hit films, 'Four weddings and a Funeral' and 'Notting Hill.'

Grant is a member of Hacked Off, as are the McCann's. He sponsored Kate 5,000 pounds for her bike ride. Without that donation her sponsorship amount was poor to say the least.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 8 Empty Timing of news?

Post  Hope Thu 16 Jun 2016, 4:47 pm

When I checked front pages of today's papers on Sky News website late last night there was no major headlines on Freud.
Cameron has been getting hammered in the media over his Referendum campaigning and I saw am article on Monday saying the Tory campaigners wanted him to step back and to be blunt, shut up.
Then there is the England / Wales game on today, the shootings in Florida and so on.

A good time to announce Cliff has been cleared and C Freud was an alleged perverted rapist. Just my thoughts.

George Osborne was at Freud's funeral as well as PM Brown and Lib David Steele.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 8 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  Châtelaine Thu 16 Jun 2016, 4:53 pm

"Timing of News" is a good header, Hope.
They all know more, than they're allowed to let out.
They all know too, when to unleash ...
It will be getting more interesting in the near future [just my guess] :-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Thu 16 Jun 2016, 5:00 pm

I think so too, I do wonder if the UK vote to Brexit and Cameron has to go, will this all blow up then?
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Jun 2016, 5:05 pm

It's interesting that the current owner bought the house many years before CF died, and then rented it out to him for a week at a time. And that it's currently being let out as a furnished holiday rental. And that the current owner is the same man who owned it in 2007, who has known the family for years.

So, let's ask the next logical questions.

Was CF's house being rented out to anyone (other than CF) during the week the McCanns were in PDL? And if so...who? And did they hold any parties (neighbours report the house as being "busy"). ? And is there a connection to the McCanns and their friends?

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Thu 16 Jun 2016, 5:10 pm

Yes and yet another coincidence, the name Wright pops up again.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Thu 16 Jun 2016, 5:13 pm

I would think if the house was a rental property ,its very possible that it was let out a lot ,such lovely place would not just stand empty all year ,I would not think ,if only rented a week here and there by ,you know who .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Thu 16 Jun 2016, 5:21 pm

It would, indeed, be interesting to know, if the villa had been rented out and by whom.
Just to know ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 16 Jun 2016, 5:27 pm

Can anyone show a map of PDL and the house CF owned/rented in relation to where the McCanns were staying, please ?

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 8 Empty Re:Sir Clement Freud exposed as a paedophile as police urged to probe Madeleine McCann links.

Post  costello Thu 16 Jun 2016, 5:58 pm

bluebell wrote:
Can anyone show a map of PDL and the house CF owned/rented in relation to  where the McCanns were staying, please ?

bluebell there is a map on the similar thread on CMoMM. The distance is supposedly around 400 yards?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 16 Jun 2016, 6:04 pm

costello wrote:
bluebell wrote:
Can anyone show a map of PDL and the house CF owned/rented in relation to  where the McCanns were staying, please ?

bluebell there is a map on the similar thread on CMoMM. The distance is supposedly around 400 yards?

Oh Thanks costello.  You know I never venture there nowadays, it's all too complicated so I prefer to keep away   Rolling Eyes
Big girls knickers on and I'll check that out - thanks.  j

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Thu 16 Jun 2016, 6:07 pm

Hope wrote:When I checked front pages of today's papers on Sky News website late last night there was no major headlines on Freud.
Cameron has been getting hammered in the media over his Referendum campaigning and I saw am article on Monday saying the Tory campaigners wanted him to step back and to be blunt, shut up.
Then there is the England / Wales game on today, the shootings in Florida and so on.

A good time to announce Cliff has been cleared and C Freud was an alleged perverted rapist. Just my thoughts.

George Osborne was at Freud's funeral as well as PM Brown and Lib David Steele.

"Not enough evidence" say CPS, so not actually cleared.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 16 Jun 2016, 6:19 pm

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 8 9k=

Don't know whether this will work, but copied from CMOMM (thank you) for the information of others here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 16 Jun 2016, 6:24 pm

Thanks for that, bluebell.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Thu 16 Jun 2016, 6:24 pm

Sorry Froggy you are quite right. I ignored the reports as I knew it would put my BP sky high.

The Hubbard's lived close to Freud's ex villa.

Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 16 Jun 2016, 6:41 pm

bluebell wrote:Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 8 9k=

Don't know whether this will work, but copied from CMOMM (thank you) for the information of others here.

Danie Krügel's search map.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 8 Daniekrugelmap
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 8 Empty Re:Sir Clement Freud exposed as a paedophile as police urged to probe Madeleine McCann links.

Post  costello Thu 16 Jun 2016, 7:04 pm

bluebell wrote:
costello wrote:
bluebell wrote:

Oh Thanks costello.  You know I never venture there nowadays, it's all too complicated so I prefer to keep away   Rolling Eyes
Big girls knickers on and I'll check that out - thanks.  j

I feel the same bluebell.However I just had a look at their thread as this Clement Freud supposed
addition to the case is quite intriguing. Not sure about the 400 yards though.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 16 Jun 2016, 7:36 pm

@ costello - I didn't venture too far in over there. Was there a better map than the one I copied (which is a small image really, can't tell 400 yards).

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Thu 16 Jun 2016, 8:09 pm

bluebell wrote:@ costello  -  I didn't venture too far in over there.  Was there a better map than the one I copied (which is a small image really, can't tell 400 yards).

The map you copied was the one I saw (page 2 I think on CMoMM) bluebell. Maybe it's me but I think
the distance looks more than 400 yards. No doubt I am wrong here.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 16 Jun 2016, 8:25 pm

costello wrote:
bluebell wrote:@ costello  -  I didn't venture too far in over there.  Was there a better map than the one I copied (which is a small image really, can't tell 400 yards).

The map you copied was the one I saw (page 2 I think on CMoMM) bluebell. Maybe it's me but I think

You're right, costello. I make it ~1200 yards/1.1 km by foot.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 8 1cTb

Very interesting development is this and not sure what I make of it yet.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Thu 16 Jun 2016, 8:37 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Is this the distance from 5a to the Freud residence?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 16 Jun 2016, 8:39 pm

Yes, Heisenburg.

Edit: Based on the picture posted earlier in the thread I should say.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Thu 16 Jun 2016, 8:41 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
costello wrote:

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 8 1cTb

I thought it was more than 400 yards TTWO, thanks for that. I posted up thread that I had( a while back) seen a photograph of the McCann's getting into a car, the caption was they were going to visit someone in a villa near by.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next