MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann Books

+59
SBLACKROCK
curious
What's_up_doc?
chrissie
PMR
Mo
unreorganised
joyce1938
Heisenburg
AndyB
Satsuma
Bampots
dandaar
Guinea Pig
ciawoman
Walt
TheTruthWillOut
whyte
froggy
hesla
Hellsbells
seahorse
PeterMac
dogs don't lie
Chop Suey on Toast
poppyfox
costello
eltee
chirpyinsect
bluebell
gbwales
JR
Anne
Fiat500
KathyBelle
Jellybot
candyfloss
Carlymichelle
nobodythereeither
Cristobell
travis macbickle
Poppy
cherry
Scrants
Andrew
Bagheera
Lorraine
Mimi
Popcorn
ohdear
Justformaddiemccann
Châtelaine
Antonia
Poe
Dee Coy
Freedom
chilli
Admin
dantezebu
63 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

Madeleine McCann Books - Page 33 Empty New Book Released 2/5/24

Post  HKP Sat 04 May 2024, 1:48 pm

HKP
HKP

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Books - Page 33 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann Books

Post  AlloAllo Sat 04 May 2024, 2:50 pm

Madeleine McCann Books - Page 33 Screen35

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sat 04 May 2024, 4:37 pm

From watching the video in itself there doesn't seem to be anything that hasn't already been debated across social media over the years. The story so far looks like a compilation of various sources of information concentrating mainly on statement analysis and speculative theory.

Perhaps the book reveals more.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  HKP Sat 04 May 2024, 5:44 pm

AlloAllo wrote:From watching the video in itself there doesn't seem to be anything that hasn't already been debated across social media over the years.  The story so far looks like a compilation of various sources of information concentrating mainly on statement analysis and speculative theory.

Perhaps the book reveals more.  

It may very well be nothing new to those stalwarts however at 800 pages I'd hope there might be something in it for us. It seems pretty obvious that his identified final resting place can't be correct and after 17 years the ground wouldn't look any different from the surroundings. The camera angle could be interesting though, at least it might highlight the inconsistencies to those who are not aware.
HKP
HKP

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Sun 05 May 2024, 7:08 am

i agree, it is simply wait and see. it is not the first who wrote a book telling he or she solved the case. but it would be nice to see how he arrived on his points.

graves can change the ground above for always, at least that is how war graves often are found back.
i know some of the guys who did that as a second job. we have a special military based unit to do that work, together with civil experts. many of the information still comes from that work, nowadays the body farms are great too. both give often well informed sites, like date of burial, and that can help, but still the only proven way is still dig and find, but not just by anyone with a spade.

it certainly is an area with a lot of potential to hide a body long term.

i have a bit of a problem we get 'danny k. mr dna machine back in this story'. getting a patent on something is not that difficult, you only have to bring on an original concept and pay for the patent, you do not have to show it works, or even exist.
it also one of many that put out references that can hardly be traces back to them.
people have already a lot of problems with the work of dogs, this lacks all research.

a lot of points touched on during the book launch i do agree on, that they worth to take a look at, but words as prove is always hard. for me it does not have that urgent need to be placed one day before, earlier gives simply more time, and opens up more possibilities, but if this is the grave site, i think it still could be done on thursday too.

i do agree the tapas 7 know what happened or have at least a good idea, but if they are implicated before the 'alarm to the gnr' moment or after for the first days simple been used, can still be possible.
sen that many times before, helping hands without knowing why the help was taken en you could call it reven abused. still they are not stupid people, they could have seen enough to put 1 and 1 together in a 2.

sudden impuls i used myself in my write up about fitting it just on the thursday evening. and usually doing stupid things are finding their foundation in sudden impulses . and could even be called the motivation. i used in all my never published write ups from all other zero hour points.
it is typical human behaviour to do first, think later.

during his presentation indeed there had been little fresh points outed, would be hard to after all words already spend on this case.

the possible grave site is already documented in a more loose way by a piece of ben salmon.

https://h42a.wordpress.com/2016/12/28/black/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2VWknKFmZhRQ-MyZtIUXmKtZnnLhR0Ojo81v_NAfGWBghW_WKiAEthE_w_aem_AZvbLIzpQ8vMzfRmLYAsz8f8dlqEVnH3QLdJPSLpuo8YctjLBM-WLtLGs2jcG6LUeejByDct72qbhLCkvjIarago

there is a another chapter with corrections, he used a lot of the information from kiko about the phones to. both passed away now sadly.

so for me it is a wait and see. the case itself simply has very little facts and known circumstances that are secure enough to include or exclude all theories you can think off. and even finding the remains is not prove the way as you thought it out is the right one.
finding a grave with the remains would at least tell she died, after so many years very hard to put a date and time on that. cause of death only by sheer luck.
but the full story before and after still has mostly to be told by the adults around her that week, and if that will be really the truth, or just a version that can serve as reputation saver maybe will be the forever question.

the pr of the guy started out pretty meager, but he had a good grip on this one. still a bit too much showing of, i never like that in possible criminal cases. but that is just me.

it can hardly inflict the ongoing trials in germany, but it would be quite a watch how it gets a following up in the uk media. the germans already picked it up.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33