MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Ben Needham

+27
mumof6
hesla
costello
Satsuma
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Hope
chilli
Mo
Mimi
PMR
unreorganised
Helenmeg
Châtelaine
candyfloss
Bampots
dogs don't lie
bluebell
Inca
chrissie
TheTruthWillOut
Heisenburg
seahorse
froggy
chirpyinsect
Andrew
wjk
31 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Ben Needham  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mystery of Ben Needham

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 17 Oct 2016, 6:35 pm

Andrew wrote:Yes, TTWO, Well it certainly seems that way.

Froggy, both articles are describing the digger. Not a dumper truck (unless very much mistaken).

I can't recall DI Cousins saying anything on the televised briefings in what he told the mailonline. In fact I can't recall him mentioning the actual digger much at all (apart from Dino was driving it and Ben had an accident).

Why does nothing seem to add up. Well it doesn't to me anyway.

It simply doesn't even when doing basic research into the case. Nobody really seems to be questioning anything and frankly I won't be wasting my time if nobody in the media outside of the tabloids highlights any of the obvious contradictions. I see Duncan Wood has been silent on twitter since before the final press briefing. May be he is now on his way home but I'd love to know what he really thinks about all this because he has followed this case from the beginning I think.

As for Dino's mysterious digger even that basic information is confusing. DI Cousins is quoted in the Mail calling it specifically a JCB digger. JCB is a brand like Ford and the digger/excavator the Mirror said they tracked down is a Liebherr 952. We can't rely on the tabloid media clearly (not that that is anything new) so what I would like is a lot more info direct from SYP or a journalist outside the tabloids to ask some hard questions.

I doubt it we'll get that now, though.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 17 Oct 2016, 6:41 pm

I keep thinking there must be more information which we are not privy to but maybe Kerry is. I can't believe that after all this time she is accepting what they are saying probably happened in their professional opinion.
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Oct 2016, 6:41 pm

A thought. If the Greek police say they thoroughly searched those sites in 1991 without finding anything then one of two things has happened:

1. The Greek police missed what SY has just found
or
2. Ben's body was moved back into that site after the Greek police had searched the site and found nothing.
Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 17 Oct 2016, 6:56 pm

It really does stagger one as to how complicit everyone has been with the outcome today.....the police seem to be saying "trust us we cant prove anything  but we know  what happened"!  Kerry capitulates with the police line.....the media reports the official line ...

Will Kerry add anything more...  will the media ask questions.....will a similar thing happen this time next year in another country? It could very well work...couldnt it

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 17 Oct 2016, 7:46 pm

I for one would be wanting more than a car, fabric or shoe buckle, even a fragment to be totally at peace. I guess Madeleine has that extra voice in Gonçalo Amaral.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 17 Oct 2016, 8:53 pm

I hope Amarals enough DDL. The past few days have been full of shouting and screaming abuse at conspiraloons CMOMM ....I've even seen some one dis Chirpinsect for a comment made here on our little forum! All the while trotting out the line that by and large despite a few bad eggs the police are doing a good job in difficult circumstances. Really.....letting the accusations about Dino out in the open,giving them credence and informing the mother of a missing child that he probably killed him is a travesty of justice. Is this really the best that we can do? We shout for justice for one child while accepting the half baked theory for another!
Shame!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 17 Oct 2016, 9:17 pm

The only thing I can think of is that Kerry has been told more, she must have been. Surely after 25yrs of thinking and feeling he's definitely out there, she wouldn't settle with one statement years later and the polices belief. I'd need more if it was me. Though in the end, she still doesn't know where he is.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 17 Oct 2016, 9:25 pm

Bampots wrote:I hope Amarals enough DDL. The past few days have been full of shouting and screaming abuse at conspiraloons CMOMM ....I've even seen some one dis Chirpinsect for a comment made here on our little forum! All the while trotting out the line that by and large despite a few bad eggs the police are doing a good job in difficult circumstances. Really.....letting the accusations about Dino out in the open,giving them credence and informing the mother of a missing child that he probably killed him is a travesty of justice. Is this really the best that we can do? We shout for justice for one child while accepting the half baked theory for another!
Shame!

Must be in a member's only thread but it wouldn't be the first time I've been singled out. Bothered...not. At least people here come up with new stuff to discuss sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 17 Oct 2016, 9:31 pm

I think Bampots may be referring to Cristobell's blog chirpy, someone has quoted you on there.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 17 Oct 2016, 9:39 pm

I was CF but tried to avoid the blessed ones name for fear of starting a riot!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 17 Oct 2016, 9:41 pm

candyfloss wrote: I think Bampots may be referring to Cristobell's blog chirpy, someone has quoted you on there.

Thanks CF. Nice person. And I have a very good idea who it was.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 17 Oct 2016, 10:16 pm

A toy car found.....

The Mystery of Ben Needham  - Page 3 Cu_xVXqWEAA0rZ5

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 17 Oct 2016, 10:26 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 17 Oct 2016, 10:28 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 17 Oct 2016, 10:45 pm

So nobody else has ever owned and lost a similar toy car (that was bought in Kos and probably pretty popular amongst youngsters).

Who did that other toy car that Eddie randomly found belong to on that video at the farmhouse.

Not exactly convincing especially when Eddie didn't (allegedly) know about Ben's toy cars even going missing until 10 years down the line.

So they found one but not the other then.

I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 17 Oct 2016, 10:59 pm

It is ridiculous, sorry, but finding his toy car doesn't lead to his death, how can the Needhams accept this as proof if this is the only reason?? Police even??

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 17 Oct 2016, 11:01 pm

Leigh-Anna Needham ‏@LeighannaaMayy 1h1 hour ago
I will be appearing on the @GMB Sofa tomorrow morning at 8.10am
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 17 Oct 2016, 11:43 pm

canada12 wrote:A thought. If the Greek police say they thoroughly searched those sites in 1991 without finding anything then one of two things has happened:

1. The Greek police missed what SY has just found
or
2. Ben's body was moved back into that site after the Greek police had searched the site and found nothing.
Thoughts?

or

3. Nobody's none the wiser but after finding a toy car then it's best to get everything wrapped up and tell the world Ben is dead.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 17 Oct 2016, 11:45 pm

This all sounds so ridiculous if this is their only proof.
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 18 Oct 2016, 12:16 am

Perhaps there were circumstances that were specific to that toy car - ie, perhaps it was flattened, perhaps it had blood on it which has been proven through DNA testing to be Ben's, perhaps it was found with a piece of Ben's sandal? I also believe we're not being told everything. One toy car would not convince me. But one toy car with something else like blood stains or bone fragments with Ben's DNA might.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 18 Oct 2016, 12:48 am

canada12 wrote:Perhaps there were circumstances that were specific to that toy car - ie, perhaps it was flattened, perhaps it had blood on it which has been proven through DNA testing to be Ben's, perhaps it was found with a piece of Ben's sandal? I also believe we're not being told everything. One toy car would not convince me. But one toy car with something else like blood stains or bone fragments with Ben's DNA might.

I doubt it, Canada. It was first reported this find was on Saturday and now the reports are saying Sunday morning. What did we see on Sunday morning? A sudden gathering of all the searchers at site 2 with media getting a tip off to be there and hugs and team photos. Job done, dig ended.

Call me cynical.

Now I doubt OG.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 18 Oct 2016, 2:09 am

What if part of the original tip off to police which resulted in this dig included a description of the toy car and where it could be found?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Tue 18 Oct 2016, 6:14 am

canada12 wrote:Perhaps there were circumstances that were specific to that toy car - ie, perhaps it was flattened, perhaps it had blood on it which has been proven through DNA testing to be Ben's, perhaps it was found with a piece of Ben's santdal? I also believe we're not being told everything. One toy car would not convince me. But one toy car with something else like blood stains or bone fragments with Ben's DNA might.

then surely they would explain this to the assembled throng C12. Corroberative evidence in Scotland at least is suppossed to be a given....what kind of justice is being meated out here .. .and why the need to justify it?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 18 Oct 2016, 7:49 am

If you came from planet zogg, were unfamiliar with the case and tuned in late, then you would think that the search was not for a missing child but a search for a missing toy.

"Missing toy car found after 25 year mystery"
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 18 Oct 2016, 8:03 am

Ben Needham ‏@FindBenNeedham 2m2 minutes ago
Leighanna Needham will be on ITV Good Morning Britain at 8.10am talking about the latest developments

Will see what the sister says about it all then.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next