MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

+32
Anne
PMR
Marky
Jellybot
Antonia
chirpyinsect
myositis
Tristar
Fiat500
travis macbickle
TheTruthWillOut
Scrants
CynicAl
nobodythereeither
Lioned
DarkestDawn
Bampots
AndyB
chrissie
Andrew
Meteor
Freedom
Châtelaine
chilli
dantezebu
Justformaddiemccann
Mimi
gbwales
Dee Coy
candyfloss
Poppy
Admin
36 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 4 Empty Re: 2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

Post  Andrew Sat 04 Oct 2014, 6:22 am

Seicento wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:Do you think its possible someone or organisation has viewed video number 4 already ?

Hi Chillyheat, it does make you wonder, what with recent events. If I was a betting man (ie. Andrew) I would say there is a connection, but I couldn't speculate on exactly what the nature of it is.

Put a monkey on the Mccanns to be locked up by Xmas.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 4 Empty Re: 2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

Post  Guest Mon 06 Oct 2014, 2:27 pm

Just a thought.....

I find the timing of things happening this last week to be quite strange. 2&2 tv release their first video on the 26th iirc...The day before this release, Martin Brunt (Sky News) began to take an interest. Now Im not positive of dates, so any help would be appreciated.
My main point is this. Why were the videos being released under the name 2&2 TV ?
Is it just a coincidence that question number 22 in the unanswered questions by Kate McCann is...
22. Did you call Sky News?

Are Sky News about to be outted somehow with the release of the 4th video ?
Its just an opinion...

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 06 Oct 2014, 4:30 pm

Call me cynical but I would be careful of following them in light of recent events. They could be harvesting names and they can easily tell which side of the fence you are on from your tweets.

Apologies if anyone thinks I'm bonkers Very Happy
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 07 Oct 2014, 5:07 pm

https://twitter.com/2and2TV

On twitter 2&2TV is following 200 other twitter accounts..Many of these are from media angles. I therefore dont think this is a wind up. I reckon this could be something....
What I will say though...I dont believe this is a number of people running this. I would say its a singular. The very first tweet says

Just setting up my Twitter. #myfirstTweet
Subsequent tweets refer to us/our.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 07 Oct 2014, 5:19 pm

The build up seems pointless though - they're only getting 1 or 2 extra followers per day. What's the point of waiting?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 07 Oct 2014, 5:23 pm

wlbts wrote:The build up seems pointless though - they're only getting 1 or 2 extra followers per day.  What's the point of waiting?

I agree with you...I had second thoughts until I clicked on followers and wondered why 2&2 would follow so many media outlets if it was a wind up.
All should be revealed in 5 days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Oct 2014, 6:46 pm

Nothing been posted from 2 and 2 as far as I can see recently?

You would think with what's happened then they would at least be saying something and getting that 3rd installment out. Not a pip squeak.

Could Brenda be behind this 2 and 2? Needed to be silenced?

Just a thought and probably a wrong one.

What the hell is going on at the moment.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 07 Oct 2014, 6:58 pm

Andrew wrote:Nothing been posted from 2 and 2 as far as I can see recently?

You would think with what's happened then they would at least be saying something and getting that 3rd installment out. Not a pip squeak.

Could Brenda be behind this 2 and 2? Needed to be silenced?

Just a thought and probably a wrong one.

What the hell is going on at the moment.

I share the same thought....
I posted similar to this earlier, but deleted due to it maybe sounding to far fetched....It would totally be far fetched for a major news outlet to be confronting someone about being a troll also wouldnt it...But they did, even without a police investigation under way

You have to wonder why...

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Oct 2014, 7:10 pm

I don't think anything can be ruled out as far-fetched chillyheat at the moment.

Lots of questions and very few answers.

I actually thought of a 'positive' farfetched one briefly earlier.

B.L and M.B got recruited by Operation Grange. Was all a stage to flush out Team Mccann and turn the media against them. Final pieces of the jigsaw needed. Arrests to be made and trials to begin.

Brenda off to live in America under a new identity.

Brunty off in the sun somewhere with a nice retirement package.

Anyway. Like i say. Farfetched. Mods delete if need be...

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 07 Oct 2014, 7:20 pm

I would have thought by now there would be more information about the cause of death...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 07 Oct 2014, 7:32 pm

https://twitter.com/2and2TV/with_replies

Just managed to find all the tweets with replies if anybody is interested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Oct 2014, 8:06 pm

@Chilliheat.

So last post Oct 2nd then. Why the silence now I wonder?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 07 Oct 2014, 8:35 pm

Andrew wrote:@Chilliheat.

Agreed....They must be on planet Mars if they aint picking up on what is going on. Now would be the best time for video 3 for full advantage.
Unless....

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Oct 2014, 8:41 pm

ChillyHeat wrote:

Agreed....They must be on planet Mars if they aint picking up on what is going on. Now would be the best time for video 3 for full advantage.
Unless....

Exactly. The viewings would go through the roof if they / he / she released the next part now. Well all of it now would be better.

Everything is just weird at the moment.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Tue 07 Oct 2014, 8:46 pm

Andrew wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:

Unless....

Exactly. The viewings would go through the roof if they / he / she released the next part now. Well all of it now would be better.
Perhaps they're not sufficiently cynical to try to manipulate an innocent woman's death for their own advantage.
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 07 Oct 2014, 8:48 pm

Its very catch 22 (excuse the pun) because if 2&2 dont post anymore videos some will assume it could have been Brenda, then some will be accused as being conspiratards because of lack of evidence.
If they do post again then people like myself will be labelled as a conspiratard for thinking it was her when it clearly was not...

Confusion is good rings again in my ears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Oct 2014, 8:49 pm

Thinking aloud. This 'T' day business...

T for Trolls. All the names of all the Mccann trolls were going to be exposed and all their names revealed and evidence to show that they were paid by Team Mccann etc etc.

Only someone got there first.

Pure speculation of course as I don't know that Brenda had anything to do with 2 and 2.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 07 Oct 2014, 8:51 pm

AndyB wrote:
Andrew wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:

Unless....

Perhaps they're not sufficiently cynical to try to manipulate an innocent woman's death for their own advantage.

I disagree if the 4th video fully proved the McCanns guilt....But I do understand where your coming from, thats why its difficult to talk about this subject without it sounding bad on my part

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 07 Oct 2014, 8:53 pm

Andrew wrote:Thinking aloud. This 'T' day business...

T for Trolls. All the names of all the Mccann trolls were going to be exposed and all their names revealed and evidence to show that they were paid by Team Mccann etc etc.

Only someone got there first.

Pure speculation of course as I don't know that Brenda had anything to do with 2 and 2.

Searched online and T-Day is widely reffered to as Thanksgiving Day....Well it would be if the 4th video helps to nail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Oct 2014, 8:53 pm

Yeah, good point AndyB.

I know what you mean CH. It is a bit of a sensitive one at the moment.

Need some more light on it all really. Hopefully very soon as well.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 07 Oct 2014, 8:56 pm

Andrew wrote:Yeah, good point AndyB.

I know what you mean CH. It is a bit of a sensitive one at the moment.

Need some more light on it all really. Hopefully very soon as well.

It is sensitive...Sunday might help us know whats going on

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Tue 07 Oct 2014, 10:51 pm

Petermac has posted on Pat browns blog that a video will be released in the next few days that will show evidence the curtains couldn't have whooshed like Kate McCann said (or words to that affect) It made me wonder if Peter is behind this 2 and 2? if he is then he must have good reason to want to support and report it.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Oct 2014, 10:56 pm

I noticed that too Poppy. Although there doesn't seem to be a link to the 'sneak preview' he referred to...

Some very good comments on Pat's blog. Worth a read.

Copied and pasted:

October 7, 2014 at 5:12 PM
PeterMac said...
Pat, Hello again. They have known who I am for all those years since we walked PdL together, and you took that very unflattering film clip of me working the shutters - and proving to the world they they COULD be pushed up from outside, BUT they then crashed down again, and there is no way to keep them up ! Still there at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IeuMzyaCnnY
Since then I have tried to examine the evidence we have, to focus on the lies about their point of entry, whether the curtains were "wide open" - Kate's Police statement - or tight closed - all Kate's subsequent TV interviews. I have examined the weather reports, and have spoken at length to a retired UK RAF Navigator, for whom 45 years of duty involved noting weather patterns, - who now lives in PdL, and who keeps a diary. And after all that we come to the conclusion, based purely on the evidence, that the door could NOT have slammed, the curtains, trapped as they were behind the bed, could NOT have 'whooshed', and furthermore that the "Last Photo" the one of the three of them siting in boiling sunshine with their feet in the pool, COULD NOT POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN TAKEN on 3/5/7. It is most likely to have been taken on the Sunday 29th. This is a sneak preview of a YouTube video to be released with the evidence in the next few days.
E-speak to you again soon
Peter
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Tue 07 Oct 2014, 11:03 pm

And the sneak preview with Video 2 was about whooshing curtains Andrew.off topic but welcome to the forum the great petermac.Very Happy
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Tue 07 Oct 2014, 11:10 pm

PeterMac's video is unconnected to 2&2's.

I find 2&2's silence since the outing of Brenda a startling coincidence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next