MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 16 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 08 Jan 2017, 11:38 pm

Andrew wrote:..... another horseshoe area? I can't keep up with this.. scratch

Would you like a map? lol!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 16 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Sun 08 Jan 2017, 11:39 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Andrew wrote:..... another horseshoe area? I can't keep up with this.. scratch

Would you like a map? lol!

Yes please. cheers
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 08 Jan 2017, 11:46 pm

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 16 L8jc

The green area is the only area on foot Corrie could go without being caught on camera if he went further according to the family.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.2469626,0.7127112,3a,90y,213.45h,68.44t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s88UO6BlqQpl-DrEe6CwYMw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Above link shows the other area. Note how close it is to where Corrie was last seen (to the right of the two elderly ladies). As you can see I can't see any access for Corrie to go anywhere here without breaking in but guess it possible he could have been attacked here or got into a car and left.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 08 Jan 2017, 11:54 pm

Thanks for this. Still struggling to keep up though. (well it is past my bedtime on a Sunday night)

So is there not CCTV cameras/footage of this second horseshoe area on your 2nd link then? scratch

Last edited by Andrew on Sun 08 Jan 2017, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 08 Jan 2017, 11:55 pm

None at all by all accounts.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 12:00 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:None at all by all accounts.

So he could've moved from horseshoe A to horseshoe B without being picked up on CCTV and whatever happened in horseshoe B, then there is no CCTV footage at all of that particular area?

Is that the basic gist?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 09 Jan 2017, 12:09 am

Andrew wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:None at all by all accounts.

So he could've moved from horseshoe A to horseshoe B without being picked up on CCTV and whatever happened in horseshoe B, then there is no CCTV footage at all of that particular area?

Is that the basic gist?

Yes to a point. If he then carried on walking or got in a car then in both situations would be caught on the camera situated at the back of the Cornhill shopping centre opposite the second horseshoe. We have been told the only vehicles to have gone in there between 03:00-06:00 have been traced and drivers/owners talked to etc. All bases seem to be covered.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 12:20 am

It certainly is a head-scratcher.

Just hope some breakthrough news will emerge soon.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:16 am

Could he have deposited a hooded onesie......or black jeans and hoodie......waited and walked out at 03.35am ......the figure in the Cornhill camera?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 9:49 am

Bampots wrote:Could he have deposited a hooded onesie......or black jeans and hoodie......waited and walked out at 03.35am ......the figure in the Cornhill camera?

I suppose in theory it's possible, Bampots.

I can't see it though unless it was all pre-planned and his drunken antics were all a deliberate ruse.

But again, anything is possible I guess in this mystery.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 09 Jan 2017, 3:10 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38559686#"

Hmmm - no mention of a girlfriend before?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 3:17 pm

Bloody hell..... scratch

I've seen pictures floating about in the early days with him and his ex (blonde girl) and now this has suddenly come out the woodwork...

Shocked
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 09 Jan 2017, 3:24 pm

Andrew wrote:Bloody hell..... scratch

I've seen pictures floating about in the early days with him and his ex (blonde girl) and now this has suddenly come out the woodwork...

Shocked

Sad isn't it.   I believe this is the lady who was shown in the published photo previously.

Just to edit this - if I remember his mum said ages ago that they were no longer together but it was amicable? Must check my facts.

Last edited by bluebell on Mon 09 Jan 2017, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 3:36 pm

Just had a look on the 'findcorrie' website to see if there's any news on this. There isn't but seen this on the updates:

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2017/01/09/possible-routes-without-being-seen-on-cctv-bury-st-edmunds/
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 09 Jan 2017, 3:55 pm

Andrew wrote:Just had a look on the 'findcorrie' website to see if there's any news on this. There isn't but seen this on the updates:

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2017/01/09/possible-routes-without-being-seen-on-cctv-bury-st-edmunds/
So why on Earth have we been told for months that he couldn't have left on foot.?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 4:13 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Andrew wrote:Just had a look on the 'findcorrie' website to see if there's any news on this. There isn't but seen this on the updates:

So why on Earth have we been told for months that he couldn't have left on foot.?

I've just watched it. I gather she is demonstrating how far Corrie could've got without being picked up on CCTV? Any further afield then he would've done?

SOS to TTWO to come along and explain all.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 4:44 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 09 Jan 2017, 5:41 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:

IMO chirps - and only imo, the family have been attempting to have control of this Misper scenario.
There has been so much disinformation put out via their Facebook (100,000 members apparently) that anyone seriously attempting to follow what they say is led to a blind alley.

Maybe it is due to emotional involvement, I don't know. Many criticisms of police manpower/procedure from family so a gofundme to raise over £50 K so the family could bring in some personal investigators. You feel any deja vu here? I do.
Yet the family are in police employment, the Uncle was in Intelligence (pre military) - wouldn't that alone bring with it enough competence/understanding in this case?

This is another young guy missing after a boozy night out. The difference is he is a member of RAF. How much can the police do? How can we expect every missing young man to be investigated after 3 months?
Now a girlfriend (met on an internet site) found out 3 months ago she is pregnant with his child but has only just decided to publicise that fact. His mum previously stating he was "Happily single".

Been following it from the start, but I stilll stick with my first opinion. Corrie attempted to walk back, maybe hitching a lift partway (foreign lorry driver). Lost his phone somewhere on route and has sadly met with a simple, but fatal accident. AIMOO

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:43 pm

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/heartbreaking-pictures-show-missing-raf-12428473

April said that both she and Corrie were in the early stages of their relationship when he vanished but had discussed having children with him.

It's fair to say that some young lads would do a runner with 'baby talk' after a few months into a relationship...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:51 pm

Andrew wrote:http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/heartbreaking-pictures-show-missing-raf-12428473

April said that both she and Corrie were in the early stages of their relationship when he vanished but had discussed having children with him.

It's fair to say that some young lads would do a runner with 'baby talk' after a few months into a relationship...

Laughing good observation!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 6:58 pm

purple ronnie wrote:
Andrew wrote:http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/local-news/heartbreaking-pictures-show-missing-raf-12428473

Laughing  good observation!

A lot more so if you're perhaps struggling with your sexuality as well.... (not saying he was, saying IF)

Really don't know what to think now but this 'latest' news was the last thing I would've predicted.. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 8:03 pm

From the 'findcorrie' website:

http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/11/11/does-corrie-have-a-girlfriend/

She clearly doesn't know her son as well as she states, IMO.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 09 Jan 2017, 8:10 pm

Andrew wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:

I've just watched it. I gather she is demonstrating how far Corrie could've got without being picked up on CCTV? Any further afield then he would've done?

SOS to TTWO to come along and explain all.

SOS is about right...I need saving! I don't have a clue what to say except I'm sure there is more to come.Wink
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 09 Jan 2017, 8:16 pm

What's your thoughts on this new girlfriend/pregnancy stuff, TTWO?

If there was anything to add a bit of weight to the AWOL theory, then this is it, IMO.

Are his brothers still having a jolly over in Amsterdam do you know?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next