MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  bluebell Sat 17 Dec 2016, 3:29 pm

Interesting quote from SULSAR on a recent post over at WS.

"The scenario that we're working out today is that he's been hit by a car, someone's put him in a car and thought he was injured but unfortunately it's turned out worse than that and they've dumped him somewhere, so all areas throughout the King's forest that you can get to with a vehicle and quite easily get rid of someone if you had to."

– ANDY KING, SUFFOLK LOWLAND SEARCH & RESCUE

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016-...nington-airman

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 17 Dec 2016, 3:36 pm

It is odd though isn't it. The family have insisted from the start that he couldn't leave the bin area without being seen or else leaving in a car. So I don't understand their first search is based on him walking on unlit roads and getting knocked over? Unless they think he could have been hit by a car near the bins and taken away?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 17 Dec 2016, 3:42 pm

That link doesn't seem to work for me. Found another (assume the same) one...

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016-12-17/search-takes-place-for-missing-raf-honington-airman/
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 17 Dec 2016, 3:58 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

It is odd though isn't it. The family have insisted from the start that he couldn't leave the bin area without being seen or else leaving in a car. So I don't understand their first search is based on him walking on unlit roads and getting knocked over? Unless they think he could have been hit by a car near the bins and taken away?

Well I have always thought he could have left the bin area without being seen by CCTV and just cannot understand Uncle T's insistence that was impossible.

I don't mean to offend but I wondered if that theory has been given via the family by Sulsar since if there is a  chance of him being found in King's Forest (popular dogging site apparently) it gives a more discreet reason for him being found there?  Am I making sense?

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 17 Dec 2016, 4:09 pm

I don't think it impossible either but the uncle has insisted all the camera permutations show he couldn't. But for me, even if he did evade CCTV, he surely would have been spotted by other people walking or by car/lorry drivers (and in at least one way where CCTV would catch him) whichever way he walked. To get to miles outside of Bury on foot would mean him walking until close to 06:00 meaning a lot more traffic for the 06:00 shift. Also remember just how many people that were caught on just three of the towns CCTV cameras we have been shown. 40+ in a ~2 hour period between 03:20 and 05:20!

I think a pink shirt, white jeans blonde lad walking on country roads would not only be seen but would be remembered.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 17 Dec 2016, 4:27 pm

From a quick google search then there is also a dogging site in the Barton Mills area (phone ping) as well as King's forest.

Maybe he went there first with someone? And then ended up in the forest?

Not sure about the being hit by a car and disposed of scenario but then they must have intelligence to publicly announce that I would've thought scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 17 Dec 2016, 4:42 pm

I don't know at all.   If they have intelligence why not inform the police?  

After Adrian Lynch was found, (8 months after disappearing after a night out) he was in water 100 yards from where last seen.  Numerous searches police/public/family didn't find him.  
Yet once discovered people came forward with sightings the night he vanished, sorry but WTF !

Not everyone is socially conscious enough to consider others in what could/may be awkward circumstances.  Some just don't want to be involved, so I don't expect possible witnesses to always come forward.

I hope they do find his remains, but what I disagree with is the family becoming so involved in the investigation.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 17 Dec 2016, 5:00 pm

There is a poster over on WS that insists Corrie has gone AWOL and the family know. Anyone read his posts?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 17 Dec 2016, 5:11 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:There is a poster over on WS that insists Corrie has gone AWOL and the family know. Anyone read his posts?

Just had a look but can't find a Corrie thread. Do you have a direct link?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 17 Dec 2016, 5:20 pm

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 17 Dec 2016, 5:23 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:There is a poster over on WS that insists Corrie has gone AWOL and the family know. Anyone read his posts?

Yes I do.  Been a member there since 2013 and followed quite a few cases here and abroad.
SS has their theories with what seems inside information - wouldn't that just be wonderful if they are correct.

eta' Just seen you say they have been placed OTO !!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 17 Dec 2016, 5:38 pm

It would in the main sense but then if what he says is true the massive waste of resources as well as the family duping the public would go down like a lead balloon...
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 17 Dec 2016, 5:39 pm

Cheers. Had a quick look at the end of that thread. I certainly don't think Corrie just went AWOL.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 17 Dec 2016, 6:01 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 18 Dec 2016, 1:04 pm

I see the BBC updated their article after Andy King (head of SULSAR) complained about their articles on Facebook yesterday! They didn't correct the error I emailed them about the Ben Needham case...

https://www.facebook.com/sulsar/posts/1362030177192302
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 18 Dec 2016, 2:26 pm

It seems the local papers get the information correct:

Nearly 80 people, including search and rescue charities, scoured a large area between RAF Honington and Barton Mills yesterday (December 18).

Corrie’s mother, Nicola Urquhart, said there were three locations which will be searched by cadaver dogs to rule them out completely, but she does not believe Corrie is anywhere in the five square miles they searched on Saturday.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/we_will_keep_searching_until_we_find_my_son_says_corrie_mckeague_s_mother_after_first_public_search_scours_five_square_miles_of_rural_suffolk_1_4820941

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 18 Dec 2016, 3:06 pm

I must admit it is still worded a bit confusingly. They have stated in all articles they searched between Barton Mills and Honington but there is 10 miles distance as the crow flies and 14-15 miles by road between the two points. So 5 square miles doesn't compute to me.

Maybe they had one team start from Honington and one from Barton Mills but it really isn't clear and they have been pretty secretive about the search.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 18 Dec 2016, 3:24 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 18 Dec 2016, 3:29 pm

Andrew wrote:Searched just 50 square metres according to this ITV News article:

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2016-12-18/woodland-search-for-corrie-mckeague-fails-to-turn-up-new-leads/

I do despair of false, incorrect reporting. I think my garden may be 50sq. metres !! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 18 Dec 2016, 3:33 pm

Andrew wrote:Searched just 50 square metres according to this ITV News article:

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2016-12-18/woodland-search-for-corrie-mckeague-fails-to-turn-up-new-leads/

Bloody ridiculous isn't it. I wonder if it is all deliberate for some reason....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 18 Dec 2016, 5:48 pm

I agree. And do hope it's all smoke and mirrors.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:11 pm

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:36 pm

Not sure it's allowed to c/p this snipped from the Corrie f/book?

https://www.facebook.com not sure the link will work.

"Can I just query has Barton Mills,Mildenhall and Lakenheath area been searched as didn't Corrie have a USA personnel friend who he was with ?

Nicola Urquhart No. Sadly they have not been searched at all yet. Yes corrie along with most RAF lads went to parties regularly at the USAF bases. My next focus is going to be the American bases as sadly still so many know nothing about corrie. What's happened to corrie could so easily have happened to anyone, even an American soldier so we really do need to work together x"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next