MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 24 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 3:39 pm

I said this a few days ago and will say it again... I reckon this 'private investigation' team (Uncle T's mates was it?), was brought in to tidy up, have a bit of spring clean and monitor what's going on / being said / discovered / discussed elsewhere etc.

More trying to bury the truth than expose it.

Just a hunch.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 24 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Freedom Tue 17 Jan 2017, 3:46 pm

Well, there's just the man if they need someone to control what is printed in the media......

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 17 Jan 2017, 3:55 pm

Thanks Freedom that's interesting about RD Hall asking questions.

@ Andrew, I'm inclined to believe you're right there. If allowed I'd like to say that I just couldn't understand why the family needed to raise cash for Private Investigators.

The mother and Uncle both appear to have well paid careers and I suppose the brothers are in employment? To them £50,000 wouldn't be a life-changing amount imo. It is their relative after all and he is over 18.

Certainly a lot of burying the truth going on imo.

Oh and by the way @ Andrew - well done getting that post from Reddit before it disappeared into the ether. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 17 Jan 2017, 4:02 pm

Poor me, laid up at the mo so time on my hands Embarassed

Here are the posts deleted from Reddit if anyone wants to catch up and check back...

https://unreddit.com/r/TrueCrimeDiscussion/comments/5f8ldh/corrie_mckeague_and_the_running_man_a_uk_cctv/

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 17 Jan 2017, 4:38 pm

Andrew wrote:

I don't understand how she would be 'betrayed' by that myself... scratch  As a policewoman herself then surely she'd understand the necessary delving and investigating etc...

I've reluctantly arrived at the conclusion in recent times that your average UK police person is even thicker than your average UK civilian.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 24 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Tue 17 Jan 2017, 4:49 pm

Andrew wrote:Well if they (Police) had some indication that it was an AWOL scenario, then the brothers would be the first to be put under surveillance.

I wonder if they followed them on the recent jolly to Amsterdam?

You know Andrew I have often wondered about that too. Wasn't Darroch in contact with Corrie a few times the day he disappeared? could it be that Amsterdam was pre-planned?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 17 Jan 2017, 4:56 pm

Lots to catch up it looks like...!

I would just like to mention the latest info Nicola has put out on FB. It seems that now his phone left the BSE phone mast area (I assume this also has a 3-5km range) at 04:19 and the bin lorry didn't pick up the bin until 04:20-04:24..ergo the phone didn't go in the bin.

Clearly the Police haven't been telling the family anything.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 24 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:00 pm

bluebell wrote:Poor me, laid up at the mo so time on my hands         Embarassed

Here are the posts deleted from Reddit if anyone wants to catch up and check back...

https://unreddit.com/r/TrueCrimeDiscussion/comments/5f8ldh/corrie_mckeague_and_the_running_man_a_uk_cctv/

Thanks bluebell, hope you are okay.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:08 pm

costello wrote:
bluebell wrote:Poor me, laid up at the mo so time on my hands         Embarassed

Thanks bluebell, hope you are okay.

Thanks costello flower

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:09 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Lots to catch up it looks like...!

I would just like to mention the latest info Nicola has put out on FB. It seems that now his phone left the BSE phone mast area (I assume this also has a 3-5km range) at 04:19 and the bin lorry didn't pick up the bin until 04:20-04:24..ergo the phone didn't go in the bin.

Clearly the Police haven't been telling the family anything.

Interesting indeed.... TTWO, Cheers.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:11 pm

Actual quote here:

I have found a bit of information out that I feel should be shared as the police and I have previously stated this. But I now have new information.
"We all know that corrie sent a photo via an app at 3.08...... however the FACT as I have now had confirmed by police, is the photo was RECEIVED at 3.08, I do not actually know the exact time it was sent. I have been told by police it was between 01.10 and 04.19 that his phone was on the mast but they do not know when it was sent. I'm hopefully that corrie will be seen using his phone on CCTV and this will clarify he did still have his phone after he woke up. It was my belief that corrie would have been aware of time and place as he was using his phone. I'm concerned this may not be the case, so I'm hopeful we can get some clarification."

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:16 pm

Welcome eejay cheers cheers cheers Name seems familiar Smile Glad to have you here.

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:25 pm

eeejay268 wrote:Actual quote here:

I have found a bit of information out that I feel should be shared as the police and I have previously stated this. But I now have new information.
"We all know that corrie sent a photo via an app at 3.08...... however the FACT as I have now had confirmed by police, is the photo was RECEIVED at 3.08, I do not actually know the exact time it was sent. I have been told by police it was between 01.10 and 04.19 that his phone was on the mast but they do not know when it was sent. I'm hopefully that corrie will be seen using his phone on CCTV and this will clarify he did still have his phone after he woke up. It was my belief that corrie would have been aware of time and place as he was using his phone. I'm concerned this may not be the case, so I'm hopeful we can get some clarification."

Hi eeejay 268.Any chance you could let us know where this information is from.Thanks.

Last edited by costello on Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:28 pm

Welcome eeejay.

Assuming that's a quote from FB and from Nicola then?

That's a pretty big development on the whole timeline of events. And only just come to light now? Really?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:29 pm

Yes from Nicola on Facebook Corrie page 1hr ago
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:34 pm

Benevolent wrote:Yes from Nicola on Facebook Corrie page 1hr ago

Cheers.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:35 pm

Oops sorry yes N on FB

Was using the mobile version which tbqh is a pig so now found the desktop version I'm very much happier

<waves>. cheers to my old friends Basketball

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:39 pm

Benevolent wrote:Yes from Nicola on Facebook Corrie page 1hr ago

Oh thanks Benevolent, not been on the fb page for a while, as can't make head nor tail of it as off late, to be honest.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:41 pm

So.....so much excitement in one day I can't take much more!

As much 'fun' as Reddit is......whew.......need a quieter place to reflect....

So after all of Midsummers hard work on WS the times of the pings have flipping changed...

We've also had confirmation of a few suspicions that we all had I think tbh

And the army is becoming more barmy by the minute, a reasonable summation I think?

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:50 pm

eeejay268 wrote:So.....so much excitement in one day I can't take much more!  

As much 'fun' as Reddit is......whew.......need a quieter place to reflect....

So after all of Midsummers hard work on WS the times of the pings have flipping changed...

We've also had confirmation of a few suspicions that we all had I think tbh

And the army is becoming more barmy by the minute, a reasonable summation I think?

Reddit is the place to be with this case right now in my opinion. Can I ask does anyone know who 'T007' is. There is some speculation, but I for one would love to know.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:51 pm

Andrew wrote:

Welcome eeejay.

Assuming that's a quote from FB and from Nicola then?

That's a pretty big development on the whole timeline of events. And only just come to light now? Really?

I'm not sure it is a big development, Andrew? To be honest I'm confused by what Nicola writes here as to how I understand the exchange. Corrie's unknown "friend" earlier that night requests a picture of him and his brother from a previous night out that Corrie doesn't have. Corrie asks his brother to send it to him (this would be received by Corrie at 03:08?) and then Corrie forwards it on via Facebook? to friend.

So if I have that right, why does it matter what time his brother sent the picture? Saying that though, wasn't his brother due in work on the Saturday? Would be odd if he was sending a picture at 3 in the morning.

Surely if the friend is real and has spoken/cooperated with the Police then surely they would have the time they received it? IME instant messaging is usually, you know, instant!

I suspect the facts here are far from straight.... and the Police are drip feeding info to the family.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Tue 17 Jan 2017, 5:56 pm

My understanding is that Corrie sent the pic out after 1.10am but it wasn't received by 'the friend' until 3.08am, so in theory, the phone may not have been with him at all?  Stolen off him while he was asleep hence 'too distressing'? The 'forward on FB' appears to have been dropped?

Honestly I can't keep up, why nothing in this case can be open, honest and consistent I don't know!

Personally I think T007 had to be uncle Tony

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Tue 17 Jan 2017, 6:03 pm

Q and A on FB at 6.30pm

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Tue 17 Jan 2017, 6:08 pm

Apparantly Corrie sent the pic using Whatsapp. Over 360 comments and questions now since the update.
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 6:20 pm

No probably not that bigger development, TTWO, in all fairness. Will digest it and get my head round it after tea.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next