MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 8 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Wed 14 Dec 2016, 10:25 pm

Thanks for that, TTWO. So another contradiction to add to into the mix scratch As far as I can recall then nothing has ever been said from any of his 'friends' from that particular night (correct me if I'm wrong) but I always thought that was a bit odd. Also why did they never show any of the CCTV footage from the club itself. Either Corrie entering or leaving or both in fact.

Snipped from the link:

There has been recent speculation on the page as to the whereabouts of Corrie’s Nokia Lumia mobile.

Do you know what all that's about?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 8 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 14 Dec 2016, 10:41 pm

Andrew wrote:Thanks for that, TTWO. So another contradiction to add to into the mix scratch  As far as I can recall then nothing has ever been said from any of his 'friends' from that particular night (correct me if I'm wrong) but I always thought that was a bit odd. Also why did they never show any of the CCTV footage from the club itself. Either Corrie entering or leaving or both in fact.

No his friends have been completely absent in all this. The assumption being the RAF have ordered them to be?

Andrew wrote:Snipped from the link:

There has been recent speculation on the page as to the whereabouts of Corrie’s Nokia Lumia mobile.

Do you know what all that's about?

I'm not sure why the phone is mentioned like this in the article TBH but it pinged a mast about 11-13 miles from where he was last seen 1-1.5 hours (depending which source you believe ~04:30 or 04:58) after the CCTV footage. It then went dead/was turned off around 08:00 without leaving that mast area (claimed to have ~3 miles/5 kilometres range)

I can only assume the upcoming public/SULSAR search will be looking specifically for the phone?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 14 Dec 2016, 10:55 pm

I forgot about your question of Flex CCTV. I assume any CCTV footage the Police would have and further there is this site: https://licklist.co.uk/flex-nightclub/galleries

Now like a lot of nightclubs these days with social media they upload loads of pictures but note that they haven't updated since the weekend of the 9-10th of September. I can only assume any/all pictures have been turned over as evidence? Although why nothing at all since then I don't know... scratch
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 14 Dec 2016, 11:13 pm

Yes you'd assume that the Police would be in possession of all CCTV footage from inside and out from that evening and pictures taken like on the link you provided. At the same time though I would've thought the footage of him entering and leaving would be very important to get out into the public domain but for whatever reason they have decided not to.

So now we don't know if Corrie was out with any friends or whether he was on his own?

It's just such a bizarre case. It really is.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Dec 2016, 8:38 am

SEARCH HELP NEEDED.
I have arranged for a search to take place on SATURDAY 17TH DECEMBER 0800-1500hrs.
This is the first search to be arranged by the family. PLEASE take the time to read this fully before contacting me to say you are available.
The criteria is strict for a number of reasons, your safety being paramount, but secondly because to have the support of SULSAR and Suffolk Constabulary I must ensure that these searches are carried out with the same level of professionalism and thoroughness that has been used in every search for Corrie so far.
If a search is carried out and not done correctly this could mean Corrie is not found. It will be believed that Corrie is no longer in that area, that is a situation I do not wish to put my boys our families or myself through.

FOR THE FIRST SERCH I AM LOOKING FOR 30 PEOPLE TO ASSIST SULSAR.
This is an absolute maximum of volunteers.

For the first search I am looking for people that have some experience searching, or who are physically fit, capable and able to help. You must be over 18 years of age, have a working fully charged mobile phone, transport to get yourself to a remote location near Bury St Edmunds.

There will be so many more searches and I will be desperate for assistance on every single search that is required, please do not all try to come for this one.

ONLY PEOPLE WITH THE CORRECT CLOTHING CAN ATTEND, if anyone turns up in wellies, trainers and jeans I cannot allow them to search. This will then mean one less person looking for corrie, so please do not volunteer if you don’t have the equipment required.

You will be put in a team under the management of a SULSAR team leader, you will be expected to work within the team as a search technician and follow their instructions. They are all very experienced and qualified people, so please listen to them. Any person who the TL is not happy with will be removed from the team and returned to their car and will take no further part in this or any other search.

Footwear needs to be waterproof walking type boots, not wellingtons. We will be searching for 6 hours so ensure they fit you and are not going to cause you a problem.
NO Jeans, they act as a sponge in wet undergrowth, the lower part of you will be soaked to the waist within half an hour. Walking type cotton trousers are best as they soon dry and keep moisture away from your body.

You will require gloves. You will be walking through brambles and nettles. If anyone tells you nettles don't sting this time of year they don't know what they are talking about, they do.
Try to dress in thin layers as you will get hot when walking, it is hard going.

You will need a stick for searching, preferably not your best walking pole. I have broken 5 sticks recently. Get a good broom handle.
If you have gaiters wear them, they will protect your lower legs from getting torn to shreds from brambles.
You will need to bring enough food and drink to support yourself for the day. You will not be required to carry it all with you whilst searching, so bring enough.

You will need waterproof jacket and trousers as it can get very wet in the forest, which is where you will be searching. It's a very miserable day if you are wet to the skin and still have 5 hrs to search.

You will require a small daysack in which to carry waterproofs, gloves, food etc.

The Meeting Point and search area will be provided to you once you have contacted me and I have ensured to the best of my ability you understand what is being asked of you.
You need to carry some food and equipment, but can also leave some in the landrovers if required and we will stop for welfare breaks etc.

There are no welfare facilities at the search area, so be prepared to go to the loo in the forest, please bring bags for waste as staff work in this forrest, hand wipes would also be useful in your kit. Remember to take all rubbish with you please.

Health And Safety

You will be taking part in this search entirely at your own risk. You will be asked to read and sign a disclaimer prior to going on the search. The team or the family take no responsibility for loss or damage to either you or your property whilst out searching or at the meeting point. You will also need to be over 18 yrs old due to the nature of the search and the legal waiver you will need to sign.
Whilst searching there is a fair chance that you will encounter nettles, brambles, holly and other nasty plants that like to hurt you and rip you clothing.

You will also encounter human generated waste in various forms which unfortunately litters out beautiful countryside everywhere.
You need to be very careful where you put your hands to ensure you don't get spiked by a used needle, use your stick first.

A coment from SULSAR that everyone has to be so aware of.

There's no easy way to say this last piece so I just will. We all want to find Corrie and return him to his family, that's why we do what we do. Members of the team have required counselling after previous finds, there's no glory in what we do, just closure. You need to be aware of this.

If there are any people that are unable to assist in the search but may be able to provide any kind of home baking or refreshments that would be appreciated so very much.

if you are able to help, please send me a PM with SEARCH in capitals at the start. if you are militay, police, or previous experiance please say this. along with you wish to help and a phone number and i will call you to go over what i am looking for.
Thank you so so much

Nicola, Makeyan, Darroch and family x x x
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Dec 2016, 3:08 pm

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/man-watched-shock-body-pulled-12326313

Speculation doing the rounds that it might be Corrie.

Apparently the Police don't think it is but not seen clarification of that myself as yet...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Dec 2016, 3:09 pm

Here you go:

Police say they do not believe body found is missing Corrie McKeague

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/live-reports-major-incident-cambridge-12325561#rlabs=1%20rt$sitewide%20p$1
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Dec 2016, 3:23 pm

15:20
Identification of body found in river

Police have told the News that formal identification of the body found in a ditch near the Mill Pond in Cambridge may not happen for several hours.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Dec 2016, 3:54 pm

Got to leave now for a meeting then off to an Xmas do later which I wasn't going to attend but anyway if someone could keep up the updates going, that'll be greatly appreciated.

(from the link upthread)

I know the Police say 'they believe it's not....' but at this stage they have to say that.

Whoever it is then it's someones son, brother, dad, grandson etc so very sad news for the family concerned.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 15 Dec 2016, 4:35 pm

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/live-reports-major-incident-cambridge-12325561

Body now recovered

The body of a man found in a ditch near the River Cam and Fen Causeway has now been recovered, police say.

Formal identification is due to take place and the man’s identity is due to be officially made public in the morning.

Follow us in the morning for further updates.
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Dec 2016, 5:20 pm

Thanks Chrissie. I had a quick look in on the FB place whilst stuck in traffic earlier and saw that his mum said it wasn't Corrie. Or words similar.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 15 Dec 2016, 8:23 pm

Any developments...Just checking in while having a cheeky smoke. Terrible habit.

Cheers.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 16 Dec 2016, 12:39 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 17 Dec 2016, 11:09 am

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2016-12-17/professional-search-team-and-volunteers-begin-search-for-missing-airman/

I just had a look in on the Corrie FB group for any updates but apart from 1 pinned post then everything else seems to have been whooshed. Not sure if it's a glitch or my laptop playing up or what? scratch

Can someone else have a look in and see if it's ok or not...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/307450186284715/
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 17 Dec 2016, 1:06 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 17 Dec 2016, 1:16 pm

Andrew wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2016-12-17/professional-search-team-and-volunteers-begin-search-for-missing-airman/

I just had a look in on the Corrie FB group for any updates but apart from 1 pinned post then everything else seems to have been whooshed. Not sure if it's a glitch or my laptop playing up or what? scratch

message 3hrs ago asked for anyone wanting to comment to do so on that post. In other words not to start new posts. I think it was because they have been overwhelmed with messages. Looks to be working though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 17 Dec 2016, 2:26 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Andrew wrote:http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2016-12-17/professional-search-team-and-volunteers-begin-search-for-missing-airman/

message 3hrs ago asked for anyone wanting to comment to do so on that post. In other words not to start new posts. I think it was because they have been overwhelmed with messages. Looks to be working though.

Not working for me then for some strange reason. Can see a pinned post from the 14th and that's it. Nothing else at all is showing scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 17 Dec 2016, 2:51 pm

Same for me, Andrew. I don't have a Facebook account at all so wonder if that could be the reason?

All I'm getting is the pinned poster post from Jo Leach (14th December) and then the rest of the posts are in grey and looked redacted!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 17 Dec 2016, 2:58 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Same for me, Andrew. I don't have a Facebook account at all so wonder if that could be the reason?

All I'm getting is the pinned poster post from Jo Leach (14th December) and then the rest of the posts are in grey and looked redacted!

It has been like that for me since yesterday, then today I logged in with f/b and could see there were lots of posts in fact.
I logged out quite quickly and they disappeared so it must be set differently somehow now.
I have never communicated on f/b, in fact I have a false name and i set everything to be as secret as possible - but I joined just for this purpose as sometimes news/l.e. sites aren't available to view unless logged on so it can be useful (All through my laptop, not phone).

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 17 Dec 2016, 3:04 pm

I'm not a member so maybe it's just for members only now then and they perhaps want to keep discussion private or something...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 17 Dec 2016, 3:11 pm

Andrew wrote:I'm not a member so maybe it's just for members only now then and they perhaps want to keep discussion private or something...

I'm not a member of their site. I'm not a member of any f/b site.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 17 Dec 2016, 3:22 pm

Andrew wrote:I'm not a member so maybe it's just for members only now then and they perhaps want to keep discussion private or something...

I'm not a member of the CM group/page but I can see all the posts.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 17 Dec 2016, 3:24 pm

Not a member of that group, bluebell. I think the issue is that me and Andrew don't have a Facebook account at all and that it is why we can't see anything?

Given the whole family are doing a big search right now I assume they have changed a setting so as to limit posts made while nobody is available to monitor the page? Or someone has accidentally changed a setting?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next