MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 30 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Freedom Wed 18 Jan 2017, 9:57 pm

With the talk that's now being made about vile haters, could it actually be our lovely Pam?!

However, the only group that I've been able to find so far on Facebook does not have her as an admin.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 30 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Bampots Wed 18 Jan 2017, 9:58 pm

Was the swingers site Fab Swingers?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:00 pm

Bampots wrote:Was the swingers site Fab Swingers?

Yes.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:03 pm

Freedom wrote:With the talk that's now being made about vile haters, could it actually be our lovely Pam?!

However, the only group that I've been able to find so far on Facebook does not have her as an admin.

This wouldn't be the public Corrie site. This new group is closed (members only?). If I can find the site I'll be back, it has been talked about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:06 pm

Coincidence....around a year ago on Textusa ......someone posted a link to a swinging site linking up to a comment from a couple who had been at a weekend event....at Stobo Castle.....the link led to FabSwingers...are we being led up some path??

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:07 pm

Did anyone watch the Q and A then.....?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:08 pm

Freedom wrote:With the talk that's now being made about vile haters, could it actually be our lovely Pam?!

It's a closed group called CorrieMcKeague and other cases (I think)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:10 pm

That is home of the McCann benefactor Steven Winyard.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:12 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:14 pm

Andrew wrote:Did anyone watch the Q and A then.....?

I did but the only new info is that April was the recipient of the 03:08 text/MMM/WhatsApp. Any pertinent questions about the investigations like people or vehicles they can't answer because the Police aren't sharing anything with them. I don't think the Police have actually said anything about the case since like the end of November. If this gets to March unsolved it will be very interesting to see if it gets featured on Crimewatch.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:15 pm

Andrew wrote:Did anyone watch the Q and A then.....?
Yes. Slightly better organised than last night. Makeyan is a bit more sensible, less of a joker. Probably the eldest.
They started off with about 30 written q's from earlier posts on FB. They also checked the live feed but only able to pick up a few comments as said moving too fast. For young people they don't seem to have grasped that you can stop the posts moving up and can scroll back. Even I know that and I'm really old.
Couple of interesting things came up. Darroch said last night he had seen the doorway cctv but tonight said he hadn't but had been told what happened.
The sms received at 3.08 was to April. That's not come out before.
The bouncer scrapped his car the day after ( rumour)
Someone named the old guy in the cctv.
Black car is a taxi. Driver doesn't remember guy on bike.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:16 pm

Freedom wrote:Thank you; this is the one.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/544797622396527/
You going to join F?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:17 pm

I suppose that I might as well see if they'll have me!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:19 pm

I've just been approved to join that other group lol
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:20 pm

Freedom wrote:I suppose that I might as well see if they'll have me!
If you join these groups can other members see things on your FB page other than your photo? Mine is pretty locked down other than for friends but just wondered if accessing the groups lets others in to yours.

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:21 pm

This is what you see when you join

Evening all. As you are probably aware Corrie's family are being targeted by nasty trolls who will stop at nothing and think nothing of being unkind and spreading malicious gossip. The suggestion that corrie is not even missing and this is all a big hoax was started by Richard d Hall, he and his kind feed the nasties .this group is small but is support for Nicola & the boys and a place for us to discuss subjects that may add to their stress if we discuss on the main page.
From here on in we are not interested in speculation or criticism of Nicola's parenting style,corrie's sexuality (unless it is to ascertain if he went off to meet someone )or the mental health problems corrie may or may not have experienced. We will not be part of a hate campaign that is now (as predicted ) underway. The first sign of trouble and you will be immediately blocked. This family are going through hell and don't need the extra stress from unhinged people.
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:21 pm

Cheers folks. So it's took them nearly 4 months to confirm that the 'last message sent' was to his Mrs....... Really??

This bouncer thing sounds intriguing.  Shocked
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:22 pm

I think that people have to be on your friends list for them to be able to see your posts on your own page.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:23 pm

Benevolent wrote:This is what you see when you join

Evening all. As you are probably aware Corrie's family are being targeted by nasty trolls who will stop at nothing and think nothing of being unkind and spreading malicious gossip. The suggestion that corrie is not even missing and this is all a big hoax was started by Richard d Hall, he and his kind feed the nasties .this group is small but is support for Nicola & the boys and a place for us to discuss subjects that may add to their stress if we discuss on the main page.
From here on in we are not interested in speculation or criticism of Nicola's parenting style,corrie's sexuality (unless it is to ascertain if he went off to meet someone )or the mental health problems corrie may or may not have experienced. We will not be part of a hate campaign that is now (as predicted ) underway. The first sign of trouble and you will be immediately blocked. This family are going through hell and don't need the extra stress from unhinged people.

Is that written and signed by the weirdo PG herself?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:25 pm

No someone called Sarah Jollliffe. Pammy is going on about the McCann/Hyatt/RichardDHall stuff
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:27 pm

Benevolent wrote:I've just been approved to join that other group lol
 Check Pammy out. I went on her FB and there was a scathing comment left about her hypocrisy in using Corrie's disappearance due to her support of the Macs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:28 pm

Benevolent wrote:No someone called Sarah Jollliffe. Pammy is going on about the McCann/Hyatt/RichardDHall stuff

Jesus. What a circus. Shocked
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:31 pm

Freedom wrote:Thank you; this is the one.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/544797622396527/

The link no longer works. Benevolent, are you able to access it?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:33 pm

Bloody hell - there's about 2000 more posts on Reddit since I last looked in.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:34 pm

I really don't like the sound of that. Perhaps they should have asked for her references. It;s a jungle out there isn't it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next