MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 38 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Heisenburg Sat 23 Sep 2017, 1:13 pm

I can't quite see why the police would dig up the landfill if that was the case,but having said that, digging in Portugal and Greece shows that it doesn't necessarily bring results.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 38 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 23 Sep 2017, 1:38 pm

Nicked this off Reddit.

Copied off a poster on theory group ;

A comment just posted on the Find Corrie page:

Nicola, its Ralph from America, California near Anaheim, Stanton by the base in Los Alamitos and horse track. no POLICE or anyone has contacted me yet. everything I told you and James is true. Even before I knew Corrie was missing, I told you the story how the man at 99 bottles in Stanton identified himself as Corrie back in February this was before I knew anything about a missing Airmen. Everything match the description. How him and his friend Carlos/Gino wanted to hang out with my friend and I. Then learning about his disappearance on the the internet not even have to read the article showing my friend the big picture and I ask my friend who does this look like and he said Corrie from the bar, and I said I know. So I read the article and everything match the name and demeanor. Iam telling you please have someone check what I told you and James. I told James before the search started Corries not in the landfill. Some how some way Corrie got here. Either someone help him for safety reason I dont know. But iam still waiting for the police to call me. I been waiting since February

-----------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------

What do we make of that?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 23 Sep 2017, 1:40 pm

Gut reaction - hoax.

It reminds me of people who are convinced that they've seen Madeleine McCann.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 23 Sep 2017, 1:43 pm

Umm...Could be interesting, Chirpy. Do you have a direct link to that Reddit thread as I have tried to message the mods of the private thread that I was a member of before I went into hospital but haven't got a reply!

Cheers.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 23 Sep 2017, 1:59 pm

Are you still a member? The sub was closed for a while and has only just reopened.Not sure what went on but was something to do with trolling. Seems to be ok now though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CorrieMckeagueMystery/

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 23 Sep 2017, 2:01 pm

Freedom wrote:Gut reaction - hoax.

It reminds me of people who are convinced that they've seen Madeleine McCann.

Yes me too. His spelling and grammar are not the best, although that doesn't make him a liar of course.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 23 Sep 2017, 2:04 pm

Further comment from this guy. on FCFB

“I have been working with him since February I have text records phone records being told the police are going to contact me, I am retired officer from Chino, CA. New nothing about the situation was playing pool at the bar with my friend and two men approached us asking to play pool, one identified himself as Corrie and the other Carlos/Gino, we are very friendly people and it was the first time we ever seen them there once on Thursday then again on Sunday, back in February 2017. On Thursday night when my friend and I got home I was reading the news and a article of man disappeared. So I click it and a big picture appears, not even reading it I show my friend Wow look at this who does this look like, He said "Are friend Corrie from the Bar". I said I know but the Corrie we meet is into Guys and Girls. Then I said let me read the article. I said His name is Corrie, but it's in Scotland, I continue to read he was on a swingers website. And also the air force base is minutes down thestreet across from the horse race track. I been waiting and waiting for the police to call so I was told. And all of the sudden the bar was acting very strange to us. I went back everyday to try to get a picture. And wanted to get the CCTV footage but I was told it was being done and look into why havent I heard anything. Iam trying to bring your boy home, sorry I have to do it this way but everyone needs this news to help. I ran out of money waiting hours at the bar and seems as if he was tip off and it not about the reward you can keep it. I am just a good person helping my neighbors.... iam telling you like I told James back in Febuary he's not in the landfill you will come up empty. He's an airman does not need a passport. I really think someone knows something he had help getting here. But this area and every matches the base, the race track. SCOTTLAND POLICE MY NAME IS RALPH LEONARD, IAM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO CONTACT ME, YOU HAVE MY NUMBER. THANK YOU”

ETA

NU “I am aware of the post from Ralph as are the police. This is being dealt with. Please no more comments about this on the page just now x”

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 23 Sep 2017, 2:05 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Umm...Could be interesting, Chirpy. Do you have a direct link to that Reddit thread as I have tried to message the mods of the private thread that I was a member of before I went into hospital but haven't got a reply!

Cheers.

Are you still a member? The sub was closed for a while and has only just reopened.Not sure what went on but was something to do with trolling. Seems to be ok now though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CorrieMckeagueMystery/

I found that and was a member of the group but then had 3 months off whilst in hospital and recovering but now seemed to have been removed from being allowed in!? I messaged the mods a few weeks ago and got no reply and again this morning and I'm just waiting for a reply...
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 23 Sep 2017, 4:22 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Nicked this off Reddit.

Copied off a poster on theory group ;

A comment just posted on the Find Corrie page:

Nicola, its Ralph from America, California near Anaheim, Stanton by the base in Los Alamitos and horse track. no POLICE or anyone has contacted me yet. everything I told you and James is true. Even before I knew Corrie was missing, I told you the story how the man at 99 bottles in Stanton identified himself as Corrie back in February this was before I knew anything about a missing Airmen. Everything match the description. How him and his friend Carlos/Gino wanted to hang out with my friend and I. Then learning about his disappearance on the the internet not even have to read the article showing my friend the big picture and I ask my friend who does this look like and he said Corrie from the bar, and I said I know. So I read the article and everything match the name and demeanor. Iam telling you please have someone check what I told you and James. I told James before the search started Corries not in the landfill. Some how some way Corrie got here. Either someone help him for safety reason I dont know. But iam still waiting for the police to call me. I been waiting since February

-----------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------

What do we make of that?

Well there is an airforce training base and a horse track down that road where he says and a bar called 99 bottles. I can`t see the airforce transferring him without letting the police know, but maybe he made friends with an American airman who helped him go awol to california. Can`t find a Ralph Leonard who might fit the bill .. well not so far anyway. Odd that he says he`s been waiting for SY to contact him since February.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 03 Oct 2017, 4:23 pm

Aparently (via Reddit) Nicola has said SP will start searching at the landfill again...?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 03 Oct 2017, 4:27 pm

Here we go: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41490459

Police investigating the disappearance of missing airman Corrie Mckeague are to resume search of landfill site near Cambridge.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Tue 03 Oct 2017, 5:45 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Here we go: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41490459

Police investigating the disappearance of missing airman Corrie Mckeague are to resume search of landfill site near Cambridge.

The story has now been updated,it includes this.

Det Supt Katie Elliott, from the Suffolk force, said: "We can't be 100% certain, and that's because of the variances there are with what happens to waste, but the information we have gathered has given us the case to go back there."

It rather suggests he is not any where else.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 03 Oct 2017, 6:07 pm

Thanks for that, Heisenburg. What I don't understand is why they stopped back in July when there is still a section left to search? Like you say they are convinced he is there so a baffling decision to suspend the search for 10-12 weeks only to now resume.scratch

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guruagain Wed 04 Oct 2017, 12:42 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Thanks for that, Heisenburg. What I don't understand is why they stopped back in July when there is still a section left to search? Like you say they are convinced he is there so a baffling decision to suspend the search for 10-12 weeks only to now resume.scratch

Maybe the conditions were getting too hard to work in and now things have cooled down they are able to resume?
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guruagain Wed 04 Oct 2017, 12:45 pm

Or maybe they were done but now apprently it might have been a different bin or lorry that took him to landfill. What The Hell?

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/mother-of-missing-corrie-mckeague-police-resuming-search-after-receiving-new-information-about-bin-lorries-1-5221415
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 04 Oct 2017, 12:52 pm

I`ve never understood why they haven`t used cadaver dogs (obviously they`d need protective doggie boots on their paws).

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 04 Oct 2017, 4:11 pm

Mimi wrote:I`ve never understood why they haven`t used cadaver dogs (obviously they`d need protective doggie boots on their paws).

Methane gas,I'm sure I posted a link up thread about it.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 04 Oct 2017, 5:25 pm

Sorry if you did H - my memory is awful these days.

PS Just followed it up.  It`s a wonder those policemen were even allowed to scour that landfill site at all going on this.

https://www.greenleft.org.au/content/landfills-are-dangerous

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 04 Oct 2017, 6:22 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Here we go: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41490459

The story has now been updated,it includes this.

Det Supt Katie Elliott, from the Suffolk force, said: "We can't be 100% certain, and that's because of the variances there are with what happens to waste, but the information we have gathered has given us the case to go back there."

It rather suggests he is not any where else.

All it suggests to me is that SP have been persuaded to resume the search by something or someone, ie the review perhaps. After all didn't Ms Elliott state that they still thought he was in there at the press conf when the search was halted?

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 04 Oct 2017, 8:37 pm

Latest from Nicola:

Yesterday I posted the press release from Suffolk and Norfolk MIT, in which they said they would be resuming the search of the landfill at Milton.
I have had more than a few people, although very pleased, asking me what changed their minds. As the press release didn't really explain it. So, in simple terms, which is the way I like it, I shall try to explain.
My son, Corrie went out on Friday 23rd of September 2016, Corrie was last seen walking into the loading bay area of the place we all now know as the horseshoe at 0325 on Saturday the 25th of September. That was the last positive sighting we have of Corrie.

The Biffa Bin Lorry entered the Loading bay of the horseshoe and picked up the commercial waste of Greggs and left the area at 0419.
This Biffa Lorry then continued on its route stopping at various places in Bury.
The Biffa Bin lorry dumped its contents in Bay 3 at Red Lodge Transfer Station Just after 0730.

Contrary to what we were originally told by the police, there was staff working at the Transfer Station and the staff carried out their normal practice of ensuring the rubbish was all pushed into the bay with a dozer.
Although there was already rubbish in Bay 3 before the Biffa Lorry unloads. No other Rubbish was placed on top of this Biffa rubbish over the weekend.
On the morning of Monday 26t September A lorry collects rubbish from Bay 3 (not all of it) and takes it to Milton Landfill and unloads it in Cell 22. This is the only open Cell at Milton at the time.
Cell 22 was opened on 19th September 2016.
We were informed in January 2017 that the police were going to start searching the landfill, In February the police announced this to the public.
The police asked where the rubbish from the lorry that left Red lodge on the Monday Morning heading for Milton would have been put in the landfill and were given a location.
The police then started their search. After 10 week’s they had found no trace, so extended their search. After 15 week’s they still had no trace so carried out the tachograph and GPS Tracker analysis. (This was something we asked if they would do before they started searching, but were constantly informed it wasn't necessary). This showed they had been searching in the wrong area of the cell, so they then started searching this new area.

As we know, this search also found no trace so the police paused to check the information they had been given.
During this whole time, I had been repeatedly asking if any other vehicles came into the landfill and was consistently told no.
As the police were so sure they were going to find Corrie in the landfill, and knew the location of the Lorry to within 1 meter of its cab being parked in the landfill, they should have found Corrie. I felt that they must have been following the wrong lorry and if Corrie was in the landfill, it must be in another area or if other landfills were used, in another landfill. Again, I asked the police consistently about this.
Thankfully the MIT have stuck with this, and have re checked all the information they have been given and investigated this thoroughly and they have now uncovered new information.
After the Biffa Bin lorry unloads on the Saturday Morning nothing else is put on top, However, on the Monday 8 further Lorries dump their rubbish in bay 3. The weights the police had originally uncovered for the rubbish that was removed in the first load was also now found to be incorrect. This now made it is highly likely that the Biffa rubbish was never collected in that first load or went with the lorry the police had followed to Milton Landfill.

Police have now found out that there were in fact 3 Lorries that picked up at Red Lodge and took rubbish to Milton Landfill so now all 3 of these vehicles have been checked to see if these also have GPS Tracker and their Tachographs have been checked.
Due to the additional rubbish brought into Red Lodge on the Monday and that there was already rubbish in Bay 3 and not all of this rubbish was removed. The Police Also have to check not just the rubbish being unloaded in cell 22 at Milton on Monday the 26th but up to the 30th of September. Bay 3 was never completed emptied until this point so it is conceivable that the rubbish from Greggs was there until this point.
All this obviously now opens up areas in the landfill that have not already been searched.
The process at the landfill was also misunderstood and further checking has shown that the rubbish from any of the 3 lorries that is unloaded could be moved into different places within the landfill, again areas not previously searched.

The Police have to get all the equipment and staff back in place this will take 2 or 3 weeks, the search will then continue, and is estimated to take 4 to 6 weeks.
There are also other bins in this horseshoe area, but the only one that was removed prior to Corrie being reported missing was Thornton's bin which was lifted from the horseshoe at 0530 on Monday 26th. This bin also went to Red Lodge and there is no physical weight recorded for this bin.
I hope this helps.
I would also like to say, thank you so much, yet again to all that contacted the police for us to have the male with the red jacket identified. He has now been positively identified and spoken to by police. He was unable to assist the investigation in any way.
Thank you all so much for your support, it really does mean the world to us.

N, M, C and D x x x x
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 23 Oct 2017, 9:16 pm

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 05 Dec 2017, 8:27 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Tue 12 Dec 2017, 6:11 pm

The search as concluded,although it seems its not the end of the search.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-42315042

Corrie Mckeague: Landfill search for missing airman ends

Det Supt Katie Elliott said there were "a number of theories" about what happened to Mr Mckeague and they were "continuing to test the evidence".
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 15 Dec 2017, 3:40 pm

Corrie Mckeague: Reward to find missing airman doubles

A reward offered to find missing airman Corrie Mckeague has been doubled to £100,000.
Mr Mckeague, who was 23 when he disappeared, vanished during a night out in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, in September 2016.
On Monday, police said they had stopped searching a landfill site after finding no trace of Mr Mckeague.
His mother Nicola Urquhart has begged people with information to come forward.

She said all the family have is "theories" but "no evidence".
"I plead to anybody involved that's spoken to us in the past, spoken to the police, to please get back in touch with us again," Mrs Urquhart added.

The reward has been offered by local businessman Colin Davey.
The search of the waste site at Milton, Cambridgeshire, restarted in October after a 20-week excavation ended earlier in the year.
Suffolk Police said it was "content" Mr Mckeague was not in the landfill areas that had been searched and the investigation into his disappearance would continue.

Mr Mckeague, from Dunfermline, Fife, was on a night out with colleagues from his base RAF Honington when he went missing.
He was last seen at 03:25 BST on 24 September 2016 when he was captured on CCTV entering a bin loading bay known as the Horseshoe.
His phone was tracked as taking the same route as a bin lorry, which led police to believe he had climbed in a bin and been taken to the landfill site.
A £50,000 reward was first offered in December 2016.
It was later withdrawn because it had not led to any new information, but was reinstated in August

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-42369608

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 19 Dec 2017, 11:51 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next