MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

+20
Heisenburg
froggy
dannii
Guinea Pig
chilli
unreorganised
bluebell
Châtelaine
TheTruthWillOut
costello
Bampots
espeland
What's_up_doc?
Mimi
wjk
Mo
Dee Coy
Freedom
Andrew
candyfloss
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange! - Page 5 Empty Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Andrew Wed 10 May 2017, 5:27 pm

.....I'm sure we've discussed this before ages ago. About the queen above the law etc.

So if she walked into a bank and robbed it then she can't be prosecuted?

I'm sure I asked the exact same question many moons ago as well... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange! - Page 5 Empty Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  bluebell Wed 10 May 2017, 5:40 pm

Andrew wrote:.....I'm sure we've discussed this before ages ago. About the queen above the law etc.

You probably did Andew I've just forgotten. I can't believe the Royals are above the law - so they could murder etc and not be prosecuted?? That is so wrong. Historically I can understand this happening, Kings etc always killing others so they could succeed but things have advanced haven't they?
What about the Royals' spouses, are they also above the law? This isn't right imo - time for a revolution.

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Wed 10 May 2017, 5:54 pm

bluebell wrote:
Andrew wrote:.....I'm sure we've discussed this before ages ago. About the queen above the law etc.

You probably did Andew I've just forgotten.   I can't believe the Royals are above the law - so they could murder etc and not be prosecuted??   That is so wrong.   Historically I can understand this happening, Kings etc always killing others so they could succeed but things have advanced haven't they?
What about the Royals' spouses, are they also above the law?  This isn't right imo - time for a revolution.

Prince Philip could be prosecuted.

We are still a monarchy, so the queen is still head of state. She appoints the PM. She accepts the PMs resignation. She has to give Royal Assent to laws. She talks to the PM once a week.

mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 10 May 2017, 5:57 pm

... Does she talk to Prince Philip once a week as well?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 10 May 2017, 6:12 pm

https://www.ft.com/content/0802dca8-339d-3ea9-adf7-0f53658e1e1c
Brother-in-law of Spanish king sentenced to six years in prison

So if Royals can be prosecuted and imprisoned in Spain, why not here?  OK, not a direct line, but still important.

Last edited by bluebell on Wed 10 May 2017, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 10 May 2017, 6:13 pm

Another occasion when Princess Anne was prosecuted.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2497531.stm
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  espeland Wed 10 May 2017, 6:16 pm

mumof6 wrote:
bluebell wrote:

You probably did Andew I've just forgotten.   I can't believe the Royals are above the law - so they could murder etc and not be prosecuted??   That is so wrong.   Historically I can understand this happening, Kings etc always killing others so they could succeed but things have advanced haven't they?
What about the Royals' spouses, are they also above the law?  This isn't right imo - time for a revolution.

The Queen is above the law and cannot be prosecuted. All other Royals are subject to the same laws as us.
espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 15 May 2017, 5:36 pm

Asked about his motivation and why now Colin Sutton replied with this tweet.........

Colin Sutton‏ @colinsutton ·

Replying to @RealHumptyB @HiRezLife and 3 others

Motivation is the truth; nobody agreed to use my story before & so I was reluctant to put it out on my own & be labelled another crank/troll

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 16 May 2017, 2:32 pm

Err... where's that article gone before folk think I've gone mad Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Tue 16 May 2017, 3:58 pm

Andrew wrote:Err... where's that article gone before folk think I've gone mad Very Happy

I don't think Mercury himself could be that fast.

Anyway, which article? I have looked at the links on here and they seem to work, unless I missed one?
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 16 May 2017, 4:03 pm

mumof6 wrote:
Andrew wrote:Err... where's that article gone before folk think I've gone mad Very Happy

I don't think Mercury himself could be that fast.

Anyway, which article? I have looked at the links on here and they seem to work, unless I missed one?

It was that nonsense Horrocks piece that was moved to another thread.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 16 May 2017, 4:03 pm

What Ian Horrocks - that has had its own thread for last few hours Smile

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t1944-what-happened-to-madelein-mccann-former-chief-inspector-met-ian-horrocks#89046

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 19 May 2017, 10:16 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 20 May 2017, 1:09 pm

If anyone is interested, the programme is on again tomorrow at 19.00 on Pick - Freeview channel 11.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 20 May 2017, 9:39 pm

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 02 Jun 2017, 3:32 pm

Bit of a 'spat' going on between 'Bugsy' and Jill Havern, which I am not commenting on, but some of the tweets were about Colin Sutton and how appallingly he was treated on CMoMM, anyway here is his reply.........

Viv‏ @anotherviv · 13

If u think you own a conversation Twitter wrong place to have it  As for Colin Sutton, his record speaks for itself, does Bennett's? #McCann

Colin Sutton‏ @colinsutton · 4h  

All that has silenced me, temporarily, is pressure of work on other things. I'll get round to it but need to have the time to do it justice

Viv‏
@anotherviv  

Replying to @colinsutton @abuseofpower and 2 others

Thanks Colin.  Even what is in public domain, vast and appreciate u must be very busy earning a living. Here's to Justice for Maddie #McCann

I have to agree with Viv and others, Colin Sutton spoke out, he does deserve our respect, and he was an officer with good results.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5