MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 8 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Freedom Wed 08 Jul 2015, 5:10 pm

I did as I read the book written by the son of the first victim.

https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Into_the_Light.html?id=dS6QAAAACAAJ&hl=en

A drunken violent Scotsman it was claimed..........
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 8 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Bubblewrapped Wed 08 Jul 2015, 5:43 pm

Jon Gaunt from the Sun 7 years ago...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/1198108/Jon-Gaunt-How-can-she-aid-such-a-monster.html

EVIL Peter Sutcliffe is making a bid for freedom by claiming his human rights were breached all those years ago when he was found guilty of butchering 13 young women.
Listen up, you piece of filth — if there was any real justice in this country your human rights would be completely academic by now as you would have done the Saddam shuffle straight to the gallows after your trial.
You and your lawyer should both shut up.
I don’t care if you’re mad or bad but as far as I’m concerned your brief is definitely sad, representing scum like you.
Sutcliffe will never be released, so why are we pandering to him and his brief?
Why are we going to waste thousands of OUR money on this nonsense dragging through the courts?
And why does the legal system always seem to fight for the human rights of the monsters in our society and not the decent silent majority?

Brief ... Saimo Chahal
What about the human rights of the women of the UK?
I don’t know how mother-of-two Saimo Chahal can live with herself as she represents Sutcliffe.
I guess she’s got broad shoulders after being crowned legal rights lawyer of the year and having her award presented by Cherie Blair.
Saimo, I bet your children are really proud of you.
WHAT is it with the McCanns? They say they will do anything to help find Maddie but are still dragging their feet over returning to Portugal for a reconstruction of the fateful night when they left Maddie and her twin siblings home alone.
mpu
Sources close to them say they have "serious reservations".
Why? What serious reservations?
Their spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, asks: "What is the value?"
So now this ex-BBC reporter, Government spin doctor and PR man is suddenly Columbo or Morse, is he?
I’m sorry, but let’s remember they are still prime suspects and if the Portuguese plods want them in Portugal they should be there — reservations or not.

Sutcliffe and the McCanns in the Sun being mentioned together....Again

More from Jon Gaunt
http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Jon_Gaunt.html

Last edited by Bubblewrapped on Wed 08 Jul 2015, 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 08 Jul 2015, 5:58 pm

What is it with the Daily Mail ?

They've copied the article from The Sun (with additions to make it look like DM wrote it) but the comments they have allowed must be so heavily censored, I can think of no other reason for their banality. I read dozens of them, but no mention of TM, just critical for giving Sutcliffe news space.

They have included a response from a Spokesperson for TM of course.

The contrast between DM reader comments (available for all to see on the web) and The Sun's Facebook site are amazing.
scratch

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 8 Empty Re:Sun front page-Rippers vile Maddie slur -Serial killer casts doubts on the McCanns.

Post  costello Wed 08 Jul 2015, 7:03 pm

My thoughts too PeterMac, I read the comments this morning on Candyfloss's link, the majority of them were more or less stating a guilty person can suss others or words to that effect. Have been watching Wimbledon most of the day, and now it seems the comments are continuing. This has to be good news surely.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 08 Jul 2015, 7:10 pm

I don't do facebook so don't understand how it works, does anyone there moderate comments, or does everything automatically go through?

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 8 Empty Re:Sun front page -Rippers vile Maddie slur-Serial killer casts doubts on the McCanns.

Post  costello Wed 08 Jul 2015, 7:19 pm

Candyfloss I only use facebook for the McCann case, there have been some posts deleted in the past so I would presume it is moderated but can't be certain.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 08 Jul 2015, 7:23 pm

Thanks Costello.Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 8 Graphics-smilies-465060

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Jul 2015, 9:37 pm

Snipped from the updated Daily Mail version:

A spokesman for the McCanns told MailOnline: 'We are not going to comment on the word of a psychopathic serial killer. He knows nothing about the case. We will not dignify his views with any comment.'
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Thu 09 Jul 2015, 8:40 am

Andrew wrote:Snipped from the updated Daily Mail version:

A spokesman for the McCanns told MailOnline: 'We are not going to comment on the word of a psychopathic serial killer. He knows nothing about the case. We will not dignify his views with any comment.'

I bet they dignified his views with a lot of comments, not to mention the occasional swear word, behind the closed doors at Rothley. Razz
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 09 Jul 2015, 9:45 am

Yet they still made a comment, albeit to say they would not make a comment...and I somehow doubt those words came from Clarence, it's an angry response, not the measured, media friendly approach that's normally used...probably came from Gerry IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ Thu 09 Jul 2015, 10:08 am

susible wrote:
JJ wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Gonçalo Amaral who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
Tavares de Almeida who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
The State prosecutors who have considerable expertise in crime investigation think there is something wrong with the story

John Stalker who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
Mark Harrison who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
The ACC of LeicPol who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
DC Grime and the dogs who have considerable expertise in crime investigation think there is something wrong with the story

And now a man with considerable expertise in serial killing thinks there is something wrong with the story

How unfair

The Leicestershire Police Chief has found nothing wrong with their story
The CEOP Chief has found nothing wrong with their story
The Operation Grange Chief has found nothing wrong with their story

And whats more, they never will.

The operation grange chief has not said anything, positive or negative about their story, neither did the Leicester police.  The former ceop chief had and still has his own agenda..whatever that may be!
susible

I must have a different internet to you.  On mine I have all sorts of organisations including the BBC, ITN, CNN, IBT, Sky News, stating Scotland Yard have told them that the Macs are not persons of interest.

On YouTube there is video of DCI Redwood speaking to a Dutch reporter, where he clearly says, the Macs are neither suspects or persons of interest.

Are you saying this is all made up lies, how did they get DCI Redwood to do that?

The Leics Police had the Macs appeal on their website for months, if not years and you say they have not supported them in any way.

Truly there are two internets.
JJ
JJ

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Thu 09 Jul 2015, 10:10 am

susible wrote:

Yet they still made a comment, albeit to say they would not make a comment...and I somehow doubt those words came from Clarence, it's an angry response, not the measured, media friendly approach that's normally used...probably came from Gerry IMO

You're absolutely right!

Try to imagine Clarence saying it and it doesn't seem quite right but put the words into Gerry's mouth, a bubbling with anger Gerry, and they fit. That quote is from Gerry. IMO.

Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 09 Jul 2015, 10:13 am

Yeah - my thoughts as well.

Gerry 'snapping' back when probably pestered to comment on it.

One thing's for sure, Team McCann won't be doorstepping Sutcliffe.

Although if there is any justice in the world, they will be joining him.

IMO etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 09 Jul 2015, 10:16 am

Poe wrote:
susible wrote:

You're absolutely right!

Try to imagine Clarence saying it and it doesn't seem quite right but put the words into Gerry's mouth, a bubbling with anger Gerry, and they fit. That quote is from Gerry. IMO.

Agree - got the outrage of Gerry written all over it, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 09 Jul 2015, 4:47 pm

Sorry imo libellous and not for a public thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:04 am

JJ wrote:
susible wrote:
JJ wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Gonçalo Amaral who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
Tavares de Almeida who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
The State prosecutors who have considerable expertise in crime investigation think there is something wrong with the story

John Stalker who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
Mark Harrison who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
The ACC of LeicPol who has considerable expertise in crime investigation thinks there is something wrong with the story
DC Grime and the dogs who have considerable expertise in crime investigation think there is something wrong with the story

And now a man with considerable expertise in serial killing thinks there is something wrong with the story

How unfair

The Leicestershire Police Chief has found nothing wrong with their story
The CEOP Chief has found nothing wrong with their story
The Operation Grange Chief has found nothing wrong with their story

And whats more, they never will.

The operation grange chief has not said anything, positive or negative about their story, neither did the Leicester police.  The former ceop chief had and still has his own agenda..whatever that may be!
susible

I must have a different internet to you.  On mine I have all sorts of organisations including the BBC, ITN, CNN, IBT, Sky News, stating Scotland Yard have told them that the Macs are not persons of interest.

On YouTube there is video of DCI Redwood speaking to a Dutch reporter, where he clearly says, the Macs are neither suspects or persons of interest.

Are you saying this is all made up lies, how did they get DCI Redwood to do that?

The Leics Police had the Macs appeal on their website for months, if not years and you say they have not supported them in any way.

Truly there are two internets.
My internet tells me that DCI Nichola Wall has been head of operation Grange for over 6 months and I've not seen any comments from her
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 10 Jul 2015, 9:31 am

Dee Coy wrote:
Poe wrote:
susible wrote:

You're absolutely right!

Agree - got the outrage of Gerry written all over it, imo.
+1. I can just picture it. Clarence would just have said "no comment".

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 8 Empty The Sun - 5 false sightings

Post  Andrew Tue 04 Aug 2015, 8:23 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 04 Aug 2015, 8:42 pm

Is there a subliminal message in here,5 false sightings and then a link to the story of a body not being Madeleine.

Last week Australian cops confirmed a body found in a suitcase was not Madeleine McCann's

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6565194/Its-not-Maddie.html

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 04 Aug 2015, 9:24 pm

She says (Emma Gritt) that it was the suitcase story that got her thinking..........

Emma  ‏@EmmaGritt  · 25 mins25 minutes ago  
@veniviedivici @SiobhanFeely hello! The Australia suitcase scare last week just got me thinking of all the other false alarms.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 04 Aug 2015, 9:38 pm

Seems such a random story though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 04 Aug 2015, 9:40 pm

caricature wrote:Seems such a random story though.
Especially when she can't even spell "Madeleine" correctly.

And did the stupid bint even THINK about all these innocent little girls, whose pictures have just been plastered all over that rag, AGAIN. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 05 Aug 2015, 9:13 am

Anyone seen the rest of that article (behind the subscription/paywall thingy).

Might have to get a copy of the Sun at lunchtime just to see what it's all about and what else is said.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 8 Empty Re:The Sun - 5 False Sightings.

Post  costello Wed 05 Aug 2015, 9:21 am

Andrew wrote:Anyone seen the rest of that article (behind the subscription/paywall thingy).

Might have to get a copy of the Sun at lunchtime just to see what it's all about and what else is said.

I quickly checked a copy this morning (Scottish edition) couldn't see anything Andrew.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 05 Aug 2015, 9:23 am

Could be just an online article then I guess.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next