MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 12 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  poster Mon 15 Feb 2016, 6:24 pm

What a disgrace that Stephen Fry and Bob Geldolf have agreed to back this. Both of them must realize that the case is imo a scam.

I do believe this was always part of the 'end game' but how can they have the audacity to press forward with this when the public are so critical of them?

http://news.sky.com/story/1642154/madeleines-mum-in-bid-to-save-missing-children
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 12 Empty Re:Kate: Maddie still in Algarve -Daily Star, Sun and most papers 15/02/16.

Post  costello Mon 15 Feb 2016, 6:26 pm

Dee Coy wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/494640/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-portugal-algarve-police-praia-da-luz

But Kate, 47, firmly believes Maddy could still be in Portugal.

“I’ve always said Praia da Luz is the place where I feel closest to her.

“That’s where she last was and I don’t think she’s been taken a million miles from there," she told The Sun.

Is Kate trying to tell us something, again, like she did with the 'dream'?

I do believe she is Dee Coy, although the 'Dream' did seem to get her in trouble with Gerry.
I get the feeling she may be at the end of her tether.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 12 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Freedom Mon 15 Feb 2016, 6:28 pm

Poster, they are supporting the child rescue alerts service. This does not necessarily mean that they support the McCanns. I sincerely hope that they don't.

"The nationwide service, also backed by Bob Geldof and actor Stephen Fry, sends out free alerts to registered members of the public when a child goes missing or their life is thought to be at risk".
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 15 Feb 2016, 6:32 pm

Today I read either here or on another forum, that "a million miles away" would either be on the moon or indicate KM has no sense of the size of this earth ...

IMO, though, and I'm not the only one I guess, she might indeed know exactly where. And might have a hunch now where SY/PJ might be digging next.

The latter purely speculation and no fact.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 15 Feb 2016, 6:51 pm

Dee Coy wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/494640/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-portugal-algarve-police-praia-da-luz

But Kate, 47, firmly believes Maddy could still be in Portugal.

“I’ve always said Praia da Luz is the place where I feel closest to her.

“That’s where she last was and I don’t think she’s been taken a million miles from there," she told The Sun.

Is Kate trying to tell us something, again, like she did with the 'dream'?

This is all quite weird. Given that at the beginning TM were asking for road blocks to be set up and then there were sightings all over the globe.

And now Kate is saying she "firmly believes Maddy could still be in Portugal."

What game is being played out here?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 15 Feb 2016, 7:00 pm

Freedom wrote:Poster, they are supporting the child rescue alerts service. This does not necessarily mean that they support the McCanns. I sincerely hope that they don't.

"The nationwide service, also backed by Bob Geldof and actor Stephen Fry, sends out free alerts to registered members of the public when a child goes missing or their life is thought to be at risk".

I just find it quite strange that they are prepared to attach themselves to something that is backed by a woman who 'lost' her child in the most suspicious circumstances imaginable. And all the 'child rescue alerts' in the world I suspect would not have 'saved' Madeleine.

In any event, it is a statistical fact that stranger abductions are very rare

If any of this trio really wanted to help vulnerable children, they would be backing completely different initiatives, imo.

Such as putting their weight behind a campaign to expose how the establishment has covered up huge scandals. Ensuring that paedophiles with a known history of deviant behaviour (Hamilton - Dunblane) are not allowed access to vulnerable children. Now that case is the most terrible scandal. A school housemaster had repeatedly warned about Hamilton but was ignored. He was not even called by Lord Cullen to give evidence at the Inquiry.

Now why would that be, I wonder?

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Mon 15 Feb 2016, 7:06 pm

there was no reason to believe she was anywhere but Portugal in the first place. Why look in Morocco when she disappeared in PDL?
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 15 Feb 2016, 7:16 pm

Hellsbells wrote:there was no reason to believe she was anywhere but Portugal in the first place. Why look in Morocco when she disappeared in PDL?

Quite so.

-------

This whole 'missing people' stuff is pretty dodgy, imo. Especially when you consider the huge cover-ups there have been.

I guess this is quite a nifty way of establishing how many 'sheeple' there are out there. It is somewhat reminiscent of CEOP's Jim Gamble asking people to send the McCanns photos from their holiday that week at OC.

Hmmm....

"If you care about children's safety please sign up today at childrescuealert.org.uk."

To receive the alerts, which are funded by the Royal Mail and People's Postcode Lottery, members of the public can register for geographically-targeted texts, emails or app notifications.

:: To register and receive text alerts, text HERO and your postcode to 85080, sign up online at childrescuealert.org.uk or download the app.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 15 Feb 2016, 8:17 pm

Bampots, is this the blog you meant? It's from May 2014. Unless I'm having a mad moment (which is quite possible) I can't find a new one from Anna Andress

Sorry Freedom,everyone I c&p without checking the date of link....my apologies a lot of emergencies at work mind wasn't on it hence delay in getting a reply!) apologies again scratch

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 15 Feb 2016, 9:56 pm

The Express a bit late on parade, now we have the Express with their front page  with why Maddie is alive in Portugal.............

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 12 CbSXOiBW8AE45S9

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 15 Feb 2016, 10:18 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 16 Feb 2016, 5:40 am

Just wow. Look at the comments. I think the Inquisitr disbelieves them.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 16 Feb 2016, 8:41 am

I like that write up.

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 12 Empty Some more pictures...

Post  Rosa canina Wed 17 Feb 2016, 8:42 pm

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 12 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 12 7916c21e-3f3a-413d-aa07-d00cf73fabaf_zpsi356mhs8

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 12 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 12 Capturegg_zpsyot56j2z

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 12 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 12 Captureef_zpsk9cjjvz1

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 18 Feb 2016, 11:43 am

How inappropriate, in every way. So glib and crude.

Pass me the vomit bucket.

ETA: on the other hand this is good for bad PR...(is KM being 'played' here?)
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 18 Feb 2016, 1:41 pm

Back on track here is the latest from Portugal...

Posted by portugalpress on February 17, 2016

New Maddie frenzy hits global headlines as Kate affirms “she’s not a million miles” from the Algarve

Headlines throughout the world have been gushing Maddie stories yet again after the missing tot’s mum Kate has been quoted as saying she doesn’t think her daughter is “a million miles” from the Algarve.

The fact that this is relatively open-ended has been interpreted by almost every mainstream media source as Madeleine being “still in the Algarve”. But Kate McCann did not say this. The 47-year-old ambassador for charity Missing People told reporters as she launched a campaign to get a million people to sign-up for missing child alerts that Praia da Luz is where she “feels closest” to her missing child, and that “that’s where she last was and I don’t think she’s been taken a million miles from there”.

The story, bizarrely, came soon after the Resident received word from a business professional who attested to having been shown a photograph of “a little girl looking remarkably like Madeleine” in the company of gypsies. The source told us the photo had been in the possession of private detectives working for the McCanns in 2008. A PJ police source stresses the source “must be mistaken” and that detectives involved in parallel investigations (ie Scotland Yard and the PJ) have no knowledge of such a photo. The source confirmed however that gypsy camps in the Algarve had not been searched as “you just cannot do that”.

Meantime, adding to the sudden burst of new stories, came online furore over the translation into English of key sections of a book by former private eyes with the Spanish Metodo 3 detective agency, hired early on in the McCann’s private search for their daughter. Reinforcing claims made in Diário de Notícias in 2013, authors Julián Peribañez and Antonio Tamarjit guaranteed that Metodo 3’s investigation was mired by corruption, and that the company had falsified receipts and charged for work by non-existent employees.

But when Peribañez claims he tried to bring this to Team McCann’s attention, he says he was met a “wall of silence”. “I simply could not understand how they could fail to be alarmed by the discovery that they had been the victims of a financial fraud and had been charged for work which was not carried out”, he wrote in La Cortina de Humo (the Smokescreen).

The book - available online through Amazon and other sources - is to be followed, we have been told, by a new DVD on the mystery to be released over Youtube. But returning to Kate’s ‘conviction’ that her daughter is in the Algarve, the mother-of-three stresses that free Child Rescue Alerts could have seen her daughter found safe and well “within hours, or a day”, instead of the reality that nearly nine years and over €12 million euros worth of British police time down the line, there still doesn’t appear to be a shred of credible evidence.

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 18 Feb 2016, 4:08 pm

..... This new dvd to be released on You Tube. Is it Richard Hall's one she is referring to? Anyone know when it will actually be released?

So this 'business professional' was approached by the Mc's private detectives back in 2008. Shown a picture of M in some gypsy camp and has now (within the last day or so) decided to tell the Portugal Press about it.......

As with everything, it all seems a load of nonsense.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 18 Feb 2016, 5:19 pm

I wouldn't have thought that the DVD referred to was anything to do with Richard D Hall but who knows?

If it is his, here's the link to it.

http://www.richplanet.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=259
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 18 Feb 2016, 6:16 pm

Not sure.. Just heard he is releasing a new one around about now.

Maybe Sonia or maybe someone else then.

Bit out of the loop with certain things. Like all this Metado stuff that has come out of late.

Hope you are well my fave super mod.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 18 Feb 2016, 7:58 pm

The photo discussion has been moved here to Compilation of photos thread in Discussion...

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t266p120-compilation-of-photos

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 12 Empty Re:Kate: Maddie still in Algarve -Daily Star, Sun and most papers 15/02/16.

Post  costello Thu 18 Feb 2016, 8:12 pm

Andrew wrote:Not sure.. Just heard he is releasing a new one around about now.

Maybe Sonia or maybe someone else then.

Bit out of the loop with certain things. Like all this Metado stuff that has come out of late.

Hope you are well my fave super mod.

I'm sure everyone has known for some time now that RDH's latest dvd release date was 22nd February. Only people that were at his shows could buy a copy earlier.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 18 Feb 2016, 8:21 pm

Thanks, Costello. Heard snippets but didnt know of a release date for his latest.

Interested to watch what he has to say. Maybe it could be uploaded here when its done.

Intrigued regardless.

Thanks.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie Thu 18 Feb 2016, 8:47 pm

I ordered the DVD on monday and it arrived yesterday i was surprised i got it before the official dispatch day.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 18 Feb 2016, 8:48 pm

Andrew wrote:Thanks, Costello. Heard snippets but didnt know of a release date for his latest.

Interested to watch what he has to say. Maybe it could be uploaded here when its done.

Intrigued regardless.

Thanks.

It will be on You Tube   later, we will have links when it is.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Thu 18 Feb 2016, 9:13 pm

kylie wrote:I ordered the DVD on monday and it arrived yesterday i was surprised i got it before the official dispatch day.

Hi Kylie

Yes I believe people are receiving their DVD's earlier than the 22nd (dispatch date). I for one can't wait to see it.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next