MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 13 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  kylie Thu 18 Feb 2016, 9:41 pm

Hi back costello

Maybe the stories in the papers this week spurred him on to send them out earlier and i'm sure he has people working for him that deals with this sort of thing.
I wil probably watch them over the weekend,i'm curious to see if the Goncalo statue will appear again which i think is a nice touch.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 13 Empty Madeleine in Paraguay

Post  Andrew Tue 08 Mar 2016, 7:04 pm

http://www.laprensasa.com/309_america-in-english/3674234_press-private-eye-finds-madeleine-mccann-in-paraguay.html

Press: Private eye finds Madeleine McCann in Paraguay
PARAGUAY MISSING | 08 de Marzo de 2016
FacebookTwitterMenéame
Press: Private eye finds Madeleine McCann in Paraguay
Ampliar
Kate and Gerald McCann launched an unprecedented global campaign to try to find their little daughter Madeleine after she disappeared in Portugal in 2007 under mysterious circumstances while they were dining with friends at a nearby restaurant; there is now word that the girl might have been found in Paraguay. EFE/File
Asuncion, Mar 8 (EFE).- Paraguayan media reported Tuesday that Madeleine McCann, the British girl who suddenly went missing in Portugal in 2007, has been found in the South American nation, though the Asuncion office of Interpol told EFE they know nothing about the private investigator said to have tracked down the girl.

The case of the missing girl caused a stir in the media after the daily ABC Color published an interview with the private eye, a British national named Miraz Ullah Ali Isa.

The newspaper said that Isa was in the town of Aregua last weekend, where, according to his report, the girl had been living for two months in the house of an unidentified woman.

In Aregua, some 28 kilometers (17 miles) from Asuncion, Isa took several photos, then left the country, according to the media.

In the interview, the man did not say what company he was working for nor whom he represented, though he did say there was a reward for whoever found the girl and provided a telephone number that was then published in the daily.

Nonetheless, inspector Luis Ignacio Arias of Interpol Paraguay told EFE Tuesday that his office has no information about the Isa's identity nor any clues or facts about the girl's supposed whereabouts in the South American country.

"There's nothing concrete about that person," Arias said, adding that Isa must have entered the country as a tourist and never approached the National Police or the Foreign Ministry.

The police said their office will launch an investigation into the supposed detective's story and into his identity.

Little Madeleine was sleeping with her twin brothers in an apartment in the Portuguese town of Praia Da Luz, when she disappeared under mysterious circumstances while her parents were dining with friends at a nearby restaurant.

The parents then initiated an unprecedented global campaign to try to find their daughter, which has never ended.

Lots of other (although same sort of articles on it) if you can be bothered to translate.

A load of nonsense anyway.

https://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dPguwAeJnTF8gsMsspZAxQ0oc1esM&q=madeleine+mccann&lr=English&hl=es&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDpbfq47HLAhWDuhQKHShwCR04ChCqAggfMAA
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 13 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  candyfloss Tue 08 Mar 2016, 7:29 pm

Saw it on twitter a few hours ago, as you say a load of tosh!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 08 Mar 2016, 7:37 pm

Absolutely a load of tosh.

Although it wouldn't surprise me if the red tops here go with it (maybe tomorrow).

A latest article if you can be bothered to read said tosh.....

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/03/08/reports-baby-madeleine-girl-missing-since-2007-found-in-paraguay-questioned/
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 08 Mar 2016, 8:02 pm

A quick Google suggests that this man "Isa" is no PI. Not that that is a surprise....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 08 Mar 2016, 8:19 pm

A quick google search also states that he has a company called Iprettypink ltd. (although it could be someone with the same name of course)

http://www.endole.co.uk/company/09294486/iprettypink-limited
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:05 pm

I found a bit more, Andrew:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/2g_eCvVm8zRntnUXFP2CvosmC_8/appointments

PS:

Mods what is the code you have to put in before a post is submitted? I find it hard to read!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:08 pm

One wonders how this pretendy-detective was able to make a positive identification. As far as I know the only way to make a truly positive identification would be through a DNA test. Which means he had to have access to Madeleine's DNA. Which means he had to have access to either a) the police files or b) the Mccanns

Hmm.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:10 pm

@TTWO

There isn't one as far as I know - sometimes for some reason you get funny letters and numbers come up to submit a post.  I usually ignore that and re do the post again.  I have no idea why it is.  Clear you cookies at the bottom of the forum that may help.

ETA - I just had the same problem, so had to try again.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:23 pm

Thanks Candyfloss. I'll clear cookies and see if it fixes it. I feel a little uneasy/creeped out that such a thing as a CAPTCHA code could be added to the forum randomly without your knowledge/intervention!  Suspect

I blame the spooks!

*phew* this post isn't affected.....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:24 pm

Well, just learned something new, here is the reply to someone on forumotion help site, who had the same problem.......

: Captcha verification requested when posting
Post by Derri on December 9th 2013, 11:45 pm

Hi,

Could you link me to a thread that users are having a captcha appearing as well as tell me the username of someone who has experienced it? By doing this I could probably tell you the word(s) that is trigger it.

What this is, forumotion has a built in spam filter that has a bunch of the most commonly used spam words in it and if this word appears then the captcha is triggered. It'll also trigger if someone quotes that post.

You can't turn this specific captcha off I'm afraid.

So it would seem it is a word triggering it. I had the same problem when I tried to quote your post TTWO so I then posted on it's own without your quote and it went through ok. There must be a word in your post that has triggered it.

Now we will all be looking for it. Smile

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:38 pm

Now you are getting me worried, Candyfloss affraid

Maybe if some posters can pick a on word each from that post of mine (and one post for the link) then it could be figured out quickly if it is a word trigger? I can't see any spam words though? Whatever they are..

I wonder if it is something to do with the link from that post being a gov site?

Good knowing you all! *awaits knock at door from men in black*lol!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:43 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Now you are getting me worried, Candyfloss affraid

Maybe if some posters can pick a on word each from that post of mine (and one post for the link) then it could be figured out quickly if it is a word trigger? I can't see any spam words though? Whatever they are..

I wonder if it is something to do with the link from that post being a gov site?

Good knowing you all! *awaits knock at door from men in black*lol!

You will have to write a post trying each word in it to find out Laughing

Would it be because it is an encrypted site so you used https//

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:50 pm

The link is the problem. Your guess is a good one I think, Candyfloss.

It certainly isn't a spam problem.

*wipes brow*
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:56 pm

Sometimes on Facebook I get a montage of about a dozen pictures and I have to click on the ones with a common theme - like animals or flowers - before a post is accepted. Most bizarre.

As for the article, what a load of manure.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Wed 09 Mar 2016, 12:02 pm

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 09 Mar 2016, 1:35 pm

Just as i thought. All of them are on it today.

Sun, Mirror, Star, Mail.... etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 09 Mar 2016, 1:36 pm

Andrew wrote:A quick google search also states that he has a company called Iprettypink ltd. (although it could be someone with the same name of course)

http://www.endole.co.uk/company/09294486/iprettypink-limited

It doesn't seem to be a trading company. Also saw from Andrew's link that last years's accounts were overdue in December

Iprettypink Limited was founded in year 2014 as a Private Limited Company. The company was established on 2014-11-04, so it has been on the market for one year and four months.

According to Companies House register, Iprettypink Limited registered office address is Flat 4 Syrie Court, New Mossford Way, Barkingside. The postal code for this address is IG6 1FH. The company's country of origin is United Kingdom .

Iprettypink Limited principal business activity number is 0 which means None Supplied . This type of business is belongs to None Supplied division.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 09 Mar 2016, 5:03 pm

I doubt that this company (which is at the proposal to strike off stage) has anything to do with this latest load of nonsense.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 09 Mar 2016, 5:07 pm

So I wonder whether this Isa chap has tried to make a name for himself. 5 mins of fame and his face in the news for the sole intention of trying to make a few quid out of it... Hoping to sell his B/S story.....

Or has he been paid by someone/s who would have a great interest in getting a sighting of Madeleine in the MSM (again).....

Either way it's about the money. Follow the money.

Next weeks news.....

Isa says:

"I was approached by two unknown men, one looked like Charlie from Casualty and the other was the spit of Smithman. They offered me a brown envelope stuffed with readies and a return flight to Paraguay. All I had to do was fly over there and come up with some nonsense that I saw Madeleine McCann and I knew where she was. I only did it as my business Iprettypink was going down the toilet and needed the money..."

Last edited by Andrew on Wed 09 Mar 2016, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 09 Mar 2016, 5:11 pm

As far as I can see, he hasn't been photographed in any of the reports and he declined to name his detective agency.

So he doesn't seem to be in it for fame and fortune.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 09 Mar 2016, 5:17 pm

His pic is in the mirror report.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 09 Mar 2016, 5:19 pm

Freedom wrote:As far as I can see, he hasn't been photographed in any of the reports and he declined to name his detective agency.

So he doesn't seem to be in it for fame and fortune.

His mug is in all the latest MSM articles - Mirror/Mail etc.

He won't name his 'detective agency' as there isn't one.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 09 Mar 2016, 5:29 pm

I've found one now - none of the links I looked at before had a photo of him.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/499954/Madeleine-McCann-spotted-Paraguay-police-manhunt

He does look about the same age (31) as the director of the soon to be struck off company.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Wed 09 Mar 2016, 5:30 pm

Andrew wrote:So I wonder whether this Isa chap has tried to make a name for himself. 5 mins of fame and his face in the news for the sole intention of trying to make a few quid out of it... Hoping to sell his B/S story.....

Or has he been paid by someone/s who would have a great interest in getting a sighting of Madeleine in the MSM (again).....

Either way it's about the money. Follow the money.

Next weeks news.....

Isa says:

"I was approached by two unknown men, one looked like Charlie from Casualty and the other was the spit of Smithman. They offered me a brown envelope stuffed with readies and a return flight to Paraguay. All I had to do was fly over there and come up with some nonsense that I saw Madeleine McCann and I knew where she was. I only did it as my business Iprettypink was going down the toilet and needed the money..."

Now that I can believe Laughing
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next