MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 36 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  candyfloss Sat 29 Sep 2018, 6:42 pm

Gerry McCann recalls the night Madeleine disappeared in rare interview
'Disbelief, shock, horror, and then panic and terror... Because I could only think of one scenario at that time'

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/gerry-mccann-recalls-night-madeleine-15217198

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 36 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Freedom Sat 29 Sep 2018, 6:42 pm

Just the mention of Hello magazine has me reaching for the sick bucket!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Sat 29 Sep 2018, 7:35 pm

Freedom wrote:Just the mention of Hello magazine has me reaching for the sick bucket!

me too!
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 30 Sep 2018, 8:36 am

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 36 DoSolgEWkAAbFow

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sun 30 Sep 2018, 10:06 am

Its said headlines sell papers,can't see that being the case this morning some how.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 30 Sep 2018, 11:39 am

The Ponce of Dubai‏ @The_Truth_II

Some of those who were there & did the searching that night are now standing up & identifying themselves on social media,outraged at Gerry #mccann s latest PR stunt

??? Anyone know where this is?

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 30 Sep 2018, 12:42 pm

How could I have missed this front page...…

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 36 D0W0qH1LS36Iiqn9t8g5_Mirror

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 30 Sep 2018, 12:49 pm

Isn't this radio interview and the various newspaper articles exactly the kind of thing that Blacksmith claims that Grange have knocked on the head?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 30 Sep 2018, 12:52 pm

He didn't weep uncontrollably and he didn't say he believed in heaven. The usual inaccurate stuff from the tabloids. It seemed to me he listed many emotions but didn't really make a good job of expressing that he felt them.  He said their relationship was like an 'equilateral triangle' for god's sake!  Why wasn't that the headline?!

He talked about  'That experience we were feeling, right at the centre of it was like a ripple or a tidal wave'
How is an experience a feeling?

He also says the time after the alarm called was a blur and he can't remember it ( conveniently explains the scribbled group timeline and discrepancies in statements).  It was really windy and the shutters were blowing ( gets them off the hook about saying the shutters were tampered with, as they could say maybe it was the wind that did it) The whole thing IMO was an exercise to reinforce their statements and try and explain away awkward questions people have about the pair of them. Like the Gaspar statement - gerry saying one of his memories was Madeleine pulling his chest hair, really tight?!

They also said the PJ took 'forever' to come and 'nothing' was happening. They searched but not whilst it was dark, saying the streets were empty, so no-one else was searching then? No other holiday makers, locals or staff?

Last edited by Gloria-Trubshawe on Sun 30 Sep 2018, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 30 Sep 2018, 12:53 pm

unreorganised wrote:Isn't this radio interview and the various newspaper articles exactly the kind of thing that Blacksmith claims that Grange have knocked on the head?

I would have thought the Met can't stop them talking about past events, just Op. Grange.

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 30 Sep 2018, 8:10 pm

I couldn't read the whole of the text from the front page of The Star but does it read: "He believes in heaven - we'll be united again one day?'

Surely this is a clear message that he thinks Madeleine is dead? Did he ever say that or is it just The Star saying that?

What about all the stuff about carrying on searching for her?

Didn't he, in the early days, liken losing Madeleine to something quite crass?

And don't forget, according to at least one relative, nothing of value was stolen from the apartment.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 30 Sep 2018, 9:21 pm

Did we see him 'weeping uncontrollably' at the press conference where the age-progressed e-fit of Madeleine was made public? This was quite a few years later. Why was he smirking then? And why would he be 'weeping' now?

I wonder if it is close to 'game up' time? Or what?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sun 30 Sep 2018, 9:28 pm

More likely to be weeping because of having to pay up to the Portuguese court
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 01 Oct 2018, 8:54 am

unreorganised wrote:I didn't hear it as my radio is in another room, 75.4 metres away.

Within the bounds of responsible radio listening. Almost like listening in your back garden.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 01 Oct 2018, 9:13 am

Gloria-Trubshawe wrote:
unreorganised wrote:Isn't this radio interview and the various newspaper articles exactly the kind of thing that Blacksmith claims that Grange have knocked on the head?

I would have thought the Met can't stop them talking about past events, just Op. Grange.

That claim has never sat right for me. Why would OG tell them to shut up?

I suspect that their legal council told them to keep quiet to avoid implicating themselves further but the McCanns stated it was Grange to indicate that they are not under suspicion and are actively working with the police.

It must have been agonizing for Gerry to be ignored for so long so, when this vanity project came along with another chance to spin the narrative in his favour to general adulation from the media, he threw caution to the wind.

I wonder if this is step one of the grieving father throwing Kate under the bus.

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 02 Oct 2018, 2:12 pm

With thanks to Ben Thompson and friends, here is a transcript of the interview.

As Kate McCann once said:

"Gerry again gave a great performance"

All Gerry's words from Radio 4s Pearl: Two Fathers, Two Daughters.

"Kate was very keen that she get called Madeleine...and errr...I would have shortened it, I'm sure I would have. Certainly where I grew up in Glasgow, and with our family we shortened all of our names but I...I...really early on if someone called her Maddie or Mads or something, then she would say 'no, my name is Madeleine'

The relationship I had with Madeleine was incredibly special. I would say that between myself, Kate, and Madeleine, it was like an equilateral triangle. Yeah, when Madeleine was young, she had really bad colic - after she fed, within 30 minutes she would get a lot of discomfort...and we almost ran a shift system, in terms of getting through it. When she had colic I used to put her on my chest, and rub her back, and er...one of the things she used to do was pull the hairs on my chest really tightly, quite painful...and err, it seemed to ease her burden a little bit - I felt I was taking some of, some of it, and I suppose all that contact time and skin to skin type contact...I did feel I formed a really strong bond with her - at a very young age. The following year, ah...before she was even one, we went to Amsterdam...for a year - which was for my work, and I was then working pretty much 8 till 6 - Monday to Friday, and I didn't have any on call, and I didn't have any weekend duties so I had an awful of quality time with Madeleine when there was just the 3 of err and that was a really special time you can't get back when children are really young.

She's absolutely amazing <sighs> erm...I do think back about this - a lot, you know, all parents think that their child is, are amazing and most children are amazing...but some of the stuff er I was able to do with Madeleine the conversations she could have, her character, personality...its really fantastic. After you know that the twins were conceived in Amsterdam and they were born...and er so we used to get the twins down especially on a Saturday night, and then Madeleine and I would sit down in a little snug and there were two programmes in particular it was like our hour and one of them was David Tennant had started in Dr who, and it might seem, she was 3, it might seem kind a funny a 3 year old watching Dr Who, but she really loved it - really loved it - and er, I would often do the bedtime with Madeleine in particular. I used to go up and read her a story and lie down in her bed with her and she had these little stars...er...that would glow in the night above her bed, that was our time, really our time.

And she loved, like I like my sport, and er she really loved running round the garden and playing games and being chased, and laughing - these are the things I really remember, and swimming - she loved swimming. I suppose that's the other thing that's pretty unique about her, we you'd take her along to the swimming, the local leisure centre to swimming pool and she would just march out there, right round the pool to her instructor with her cap on, and goggles, smiling no anxiety, fear about it she was in there.

I can't remember how it arose between friends Fiona and Matt Russ and Jane about the idea of going to Prai de Luz we went the last week in April and the weather wasn't that good and it was really windy and the pool the big outdoor pool wasn't heated and we'd been up early and er I remember feeling tired because we'd travelled so when we go in she just said 'lets go swimming, let's go swimming' Madeleine was dragging Kate and she took her into this pool and Madeleine lasted quite a bit longer than Kate because Kate doesn't have much insulation but she was straight in er that was us she saw the pool and she was like 'swimming'.

That actual evening on the Thursday we went out <lengthy pause> <tuts> was really when Kate came, running back from the apartment screaming. On the night that was the first thing that..raised any, well there wasn't just raising alarm bells at that point it was just all out, and I just, I just, complete shock and Kate was screaming, 'Madeleine's missing, she's gone' and was like, she can't be gone, and running in - obviously lookin' in the bedroom, and checking everywhere in the apartment, and even places I knew she could be, under kitchen sink, in cupboards and...<sigh>...and I mean it was disbelief that she said Madeleine was missing - disbelief, shock, horror...and then panic and, and terror - because I could only think of one scenario, at that time.

Errrr, I haven't thought about those moments for a long time those specific ones, you can imagine it's pretty painful. I don't know if...if almost automation kicked in where - it was like ok 'search'. Dave, Russell I think went outside round the apartment, so we started searching more widely really quickly and then very quickly raised the alarm <sigh> I mean you're in this quiet little holiday resort, that seemed idyllic out of season and I certainly didn't speak Portuguese, so I know asked Matt to, to go to - to the reception and ask them to call the police. I was sure she'd been abducted.

Ya know <sigh> I think...I remember just being in the bedroom - distraught - the two of us - just completely distraught. It was almost feral - the reaction - and the pain <pause> feeling <lengthy pause> helpless, alone, alone together but, er it was just - the most painful... realisation...and I couldn't get the darkest thoughts...out of our minds, that you know somebody had taken her and abused her...and then I felt that every moment that we couldn't find her, you know, was worse - and...I remember being slumped...on <sighs> the floor starting to call...some of my family members...and erm just saying pray for her, because I thought that was the only thing that might help at that point. Because I'd been brought up Catholic and erm wasn't particularly religious but, that was my reaction and <pauses> at that point, I certainly wanted to believe there was a god and hope that, it would help.

I honestly er er, that bit for me is blurred, and I can't - can't really remember in, in the order now about the police seemed to take forever, to arrive, so I think it was probably <sighs> in those hours, after they'd come and taken some brief statements and then just kind of left us, and we were alone we were still in the apartments and, and then it just, felt terrible and I know then we we went, to another apartment err by which time it was, er 3 or 4 in the morning, Kate was saying I want to go back out and search, and I said just wait until it gets light - Kate was, kept saying, 'it's so cold'. There was an overwhelming feeling of helplessness, that we couldn't do anything, that was the, and I think...that experience, that we were feeling, right at the centre of it, was like a, a, ripple or a tide wave gone out and crashing into all of our family and friends as they heard, what had happened.

I mean that first night was...I felt like it lasted forever erm obviously I didn't sleep, and <lengthy pause> then out again first thing, as soon as it was light again Kate and I went back out walking round the streets of Praia da Luz shouting Madeleine's name and dogs barking, and it was deserted...and when we came back, can't remember, it was between the hours of 8 and 9 the police arrived and then, told us that they wanted to take us to Portimão for formal statements...and then the whole day was spent in the police station, I mean I know that at the time it felt to us like nothing was happening, and I was <lengthy pause> devastated, I mean I was expecting a metropolitan type response. I remember asking the police when they arrived to get a helicopter with <sniggers under breath> heat seeking equipment and the thought that somebody could be across the border, into borderless Europe driving her <pause> or Africa, the ports a couple of hours away. I remember thinking that - get the borders closed, it just felt like there should be road blocks or something happening. When we came back it was dark again and then I was just absolutely amazed when we drove back into Praia da Luz, that there was just hundreds of media there, I don't think I knew anyone had contacted the media at that point. My first reaction, was <huffs> you know any privacy was out of the window, I remember thinking that as that as we drove up to the apartment. Having seen abuses of people in horrible circumstances over many, many times and when we went into the apartment there was someone from the consulate there - and then suddenly I thought...we could appeal <stifles laugh> maybe someone could come forward and there was no one really in control, no one giving advice, and I just scribbled whatever I said...down and er we went down and just there was lights and camera's, and loads and loads of journalists and I suppose it's, I felt like I was doing something that could be positive.

I just think it's as sick as you've ever been couldn't eat, could almost not drink the worst of the adrenaline, the fear, anxiety that manifests itself in, ya know in quite dramatic physical symptoms. I know lots of people say that I can't imagine what this is like but everyone has felt...that panic in a supermarket or a shop or a sporting event, where you lose contact for seconds, so people know what *that's* like <takes deep breath> every parent as felt that, and they know. You put it in a situation and it was magnified, but the in terms of surviving after I did, went out and did the appeal asking for any information for people to come forward, we came in up back to the apartment and the counsellor had arrived, Alan (Pike) - he said you know, I'm there and at the time...I just didn't think I'd be the sort of person that would...need counselling, or respond to it. He was great and he just said 'well I'm here, you can call me, anytime' and then when we did finally go to bed - in the dark and we couldn't sleep I could just hear the wind howling it was really windy, that whole week but the wind that particular night was howling round the apartments, the shutters rattling...

....and we were getting more and more distraught <sighs> I think <sighs> I can't remember...I think sometime between 4 and 5...one of us said let's phone Alan (Pike) and he came round to the apartment...he started talking...to us and, and it was interesting because he, he started off asking about our normal life or week at home and what it was like you can <audible breath in> imagine the feelings we had and how, and I mean this has been misconstrued many times but, Kate had said you know had said I'd let her down, I'd let her down, I wasn't there for her and that feeling of guilt that we both had...and that we had somehow let this happen or gave someone this opportunity - we can perceive it now but at the time it was guilt, that we were partly responsible for allowing someone to steal our daughter <tut> and erm after listening to us Alan (Pike) just said...<laughs under breath> you sound like model parents <pause> and er <voice breaking> and er I s'pose at the time <pause> that was something we really needed to hear <makes effort to make audible distressed breathing sounds>

We were, paddling furiously under the water just to keep our nose above the surface. We were so close to drowning, that's what it felt like. Lack of information about what's happening that was the hard part. I think Medicine and I think I'm every walk of life the worst thing for anyone is not knowing what's happening and lack of information and that was, that was almost paralysing. Without a doubt the family support's incredibly important. At times we were just crumbling, I'd just be going into the bedroom and lie down and cry...and that happened...for very long time afterwards, or I got triggered by something I saw emotion and sometimes - letting that emotional release happen was important. But you know how we responded I think...was very different after the first 36 or 48 hours or whatever it was, almost like a switch clicked for me took Kate much, much longer to get into that mode, it's quite hard to describe because it is it was quite transformative...and we had gone down to the church quite a bit, I suppose now, you know I was, you probably call it mindfulness, I was just no distraction, I was thinking and I had the closest thing <laughs> I'm sure that I've ever had to a vision, but I, I felt like we were in a tunnel and it was really dark...and that's what it felt like, but on this particular day, I could just see that the tunnel had a, an ending and it there was light and the light was getting bigger and brighter...and that to me was like, like a symbol that we could do things that would make our, our goal of finding Madeleine...more achievable.

We had a tremendous amount of support from the community and I, I did pray a lot especially in the first months...the church is shared between the Catholics and the Church of England, and erm I can't remember who gave her the key, but, I think one of the key moments was I think, the first Sunday mass was Mothering Sunday that we went to, and we were down the front and, every woman in the congregation came up and held our hands and said strength esperança (hope) and that <lengthy pause> made me feel stronger having that level of support.

My spirituality has waxed and waned throughout my whole 
life, but I suppose...has always been there to some extent in the background, and Kate and I are both Catholic, we had a quite earnest discussion about whether or not we would bring Madeleine up Catholic, although I was not devout er certainly far from it, but we made the decision that, that we felt it set really good principles to guide our own lives and erm, that we though it would be a good thing to do so we made a conscious decision, so we became a bit more involved in the church again. We chose to have her baptised again in Liverpool.

I think it's back to what I was really saying, and mine's has always waxed and waned, I'd say Kate's hasn't but mine's has, and yeah I've found it harder with all those millions and millions of prayers to accept that that's had an influence, or hasn't had a better outcome with so many people praying and I find that very difficult to accept.

Very early on, ya know we were saying we're not leaving without Madeleine and that's what it felt like we had pre-school kids and that was certainly how I felt in the first month or two, but it became very, very apparent to me...from the end of July through August that us staying in Portugal was actually making the situation worse, and it was being counter productive whether we liked it or not, it certainly felt like to me...that the problem just had to go away...and that er Portugal's reputation was being damaged, and being kept informed of progress was really what we wanted. We'd stayed to stay close to where Madeleine was, but once <pauses> a kind of spotlight had turned on us...I said to Kate in August we needed to leave, so it felt like we were ripped <sighs> but at that point it was clearly...after we were made arguido...it was impossible and unbearable and you know, we did of course ask for permission to leave...but whole journey to the airport was just like something out of a horror movie, like ya know the whole thing was like a nightmare but it's, the worst bit where everything turns, just...

I mean Madeleine's room's...pretty much as it was, there's erm...a wardrobe full of presents, Christmas and birthdays and other special occasions...but it's the decorations the same erm bedding, err I think the stars are still up there the last time I was in, so it's pretty much the same and for a long time we couldn't let...people...in her room, almost felt like it was defiling <pause> Madeleine or Madeleine's memory, the thought of even selling our house, and thinking that people would see Madeleine's room is not very appealing.

Yeah that first month or two, was really erm, was busy and obviously it was fairly quick. it was about 10 days where there was announced that there wasn't going to be any charges, but by that point I'd completely lost any faith in the Portuguese police, and it was to me there was an orchestrated media campaign, that was trying to make us look guilty, and then the British press were worse by, just picking it up and splashing often things that were buried in small print of newspaper and splashing it, you know as front page headlines. Yeah, the whole of that first 15 months, just felt like one acute severe episode...of grief and loss and pain and compounded and pain by things reported as facts, that was nothing more than speculation or lies, and it had a huge impact on us, and I think the hardest bit was each of us was struggling so much, that it was actually hard to support each other. Thankfully, the days where both of us were having a really bad day, were infrequent...so supporting each other and having a common goal, and I think for us that an enormous amount of family...and friends support that we had, but it just enabled us to function, and we had an huge amount of support from ordinary people, but it was touch and go, there were periods where you just felt you were going under, and it was often late at night when you were tired, and of course your sleep gets disturbed but, getting through the nights was the hardest. The other thing that kept us really focused was the twins...having two other children <pauses> trying to make sure that they had <pauses> enough love and attention that they deserved, individually in their own rights...was incredibly important and thank God and err err I...I don't know what it would've been like if, I mean Madeleine was a special bond with, with me and with Kate and our first child and how hard we'd tried to have children <lengthy pause> but it would've been even worse if she'd been our only child, because we needed our two young people who are part of us who needed that support.

...and there's never a day goes by when I don't think about Madeleine and the situation and what might have happened...but now I mean we're 11 years down the line but...over the course, and particularly since the Metropolitan police started investigating six and a half years ago nearly seven, we've had a new normality... that our day to day life as a family of four and not a family of five, and although Madeleine will always be part of it...you adapt to - and it's terrible to say, and it sounds cold, but you can't live the way we lived for 15 months, you can't, you, you're drained and exhausted <sighs deeply> you've crutches whether it be people, distraction, you cannot live like that and you can't live with that emotion on a day to day basis. It completely drains you.

Often, you know, and clearly my memories and happy memories are of...a girl who was almost 4 - but, you look at Amelie...and...how she's developed, and you can't help but think what would she look like and, anniversaries are obviously really difficult and birthdays in particular, but also seeing Sean and Amelie go through all the stages that, I imagine Madeleine would, and that I'd be seeing her and be part of it, and when we were running around the garden and seeing her swimming and seeing how good Sean and Amelie are at these things, I do...often think <pauses> what it would be like with Madeleine there <pauses> and thank God Sean and Amelie have had each other, but what they've missed out on having such a lovely big sister...is very painful <pauses> and I've not done it for a while, but watching the home videos that we have with them of the three of them together, and we've got photographs up all around the house and that hasn't changed of the 3 of them, but yeah...the first day when she should've gone to school...that autumn, but seeing your twins that are 21 months younger than Madeleine going to secondary school, and now yeah doing science and French and...you can't help but think that's what Madeleine should be doing.

I have dreamt about her <sighs> including you know and in the last few months, but it's it's not frequent <lengthy pause> but they're painful when they happen though.

I thought about it a lot early on...and what I was absolutely confident about is, whatever had happened Madeleine was still alive and is still alive but we could cope and she would be in the right place...that's how I felt about it, and I think and I have thought about it recently that I just want to hug her, and hold her. I cry <swallows> a lot. I would just deal with that situation as it arose. I have thought at various points <whispers> yeah, what it would mean just stepping back from everything else.

I think that's the, the thing that I've seen over and over again you adapt to your situation, and I think it's human nature and the amount of people who've said to us 'I don't know how you coped and I know I wouldn't have coped' but actually, you see it all the time and people are fighting illness or deaths of parents or children, or other incredible tragedies...they come through over and over, we're incredibly resilient, for the most part and people help you...and, time <lengthy pause> makes the pain ease <sighs> the grief and the loss...and the pain, some of the pain we have, is not knowing, but, I certainly don't wish her dead, and it's not a trade off at any point. I certainly did believe in heaven...right now, but, I do almost think that again it's like instinctive reaction I feel...and it's just a feeling, I feel we will be reunited <pause> at some point. <sniffles, gulps, and audibly makes timely effort to sound saddened>
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 03 Oct 2018, 1:14 pm

Decided to put this here after all and not detract from the great SP video.

So to counteract and drown this documentary out, plus the bad publicity of the Radio 4 programme, here he have the usual total rubbish wheeled out...….. and by the formindable Dave Edgar no less!  He knows you know.

Only copied first bit, can't be bothered with the rest, you know it by now.

'Maddie's still in Portugal': Detective who worked on Madeleine McCann case believes she could be alive with no idea of world-wide hunt to find her - as police ask for more cash for search

Former detective Dave Edgar believes missing Madeleine McCann is still alive 
[*]Speaking last year Mr Edgar claimed the disappearance was 'intricately planned'
[*]Mr Edgar said it was 'unlikely' that Madeleine was smuggled out of the country

Published: 11:01, 3 October 2018  | Updated: 11:01, 3 October 2018

A former detective has revealed he remains 'hopeful' that Madeleine McCann will be found alive in Portugal. 

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar was hired by Kate and Gerry McCann to look into their daughter's disappearance and worked on the case for three years before it was taken over by the Met Police in 2011.

Speaking out today, Mr Edgar believes the case is 'solvable' and maintains there are 'people out there who know what happened'

So what happened to Barcelona and the Posh Beckam lookalike then Dave....

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/posh-spice-lookalike-may-hold-key-to-madeleine-mccann-case-6798421.html

Double Groan  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 36 Th?id=OGC.92043f54a7336dae4dc9270cb375995c&pid=1.7&rurl=http%3a%2f%2fsmileys.emoticonsonly.com%2femoticons%2fr%2frolling_eyes-1314

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 03 Oct 2018, 1:18 pm

I will try to read it when I'm feeling braver than now.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 03 Oct 2018, 4:15 pm

Freedom wrote:I will try to read it when I'm feeling braver than now.

Save yourself for something better.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 04 Oct 2018, 9:53 am

Well this has to be the most despicable story ever.  This gutter press churns out yet another inane, pathetic, sick story.

They make me sick!Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 36 Th?id=OGC.62cdbc7fa4f23cc64e84307532675399&pid=1.7&rurl=http%3a%2f%2fsmileys.smilchat.net%2femoticon%2fsick%2f3dvomi

Maddie's in my freezer

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/7412332/busker-sings-madeleine-mccann-body-hidden-in-freezer/

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 04 Oct 2018, 10:01 am

I actually don't think that the stories like this (there was another one recently about a drag artist and a blood-stained doll) are as bad as the ones where one-time police officers who support the McCanns make themselves look utter morons with their views.

Does this person actually exist??

Jack Flatz McCann said: “This guy should be raided and questioned, we laugh but how do we know she isn’t in his freezer next to the pizza?”

P.S. Yes he does! 

https://www.facebook.com/jjm11
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 36 Empty Cop makes 350K from Maddie

Post  Heisenburg Mon 05 Nov 2018, 7:07 am

Bit of mcmedia nonsense this morning
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6352723/Policeman-led-hunt-Madeleine-McCann-350-000-book.html
Policeman who led hunt for Madeleine McCann 'made £350,000 from book on the case that slurred the missing girl's parents' it's revealed as they take their court fight against him to Strasbourg
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 05 Nov 2018, 8:32 am

Here we go again then...…..

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 36 U1fpqp0lwglrdcvdmh4r

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 05 Nov 2018, 8:45 am

Interesting comments on this rubbish article in the new Laid Bare blog..

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 05 Nov 2018, 10:34 am

It's too early in the day for me to read all the nonsense yet but I love how The Mail felt the need to label a photo of the McCanns as Kate on the left and Gerry on the right.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next