Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 37 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  candyfloss on Mon 19 Nov 2018, 9:58 pm

Does make you wonder about that story in flash. pt that seems to have bought on a flurry of activity from the usual persons!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 37 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Freedom on Tue 20 Nov 2018, 8:44 am

There's only so much trash I can take - my quota for the week is now exhausted!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Tue 20 Nov 2018, 9:06 am

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Tue 20 Nov 2018, 11:20 am

I know I ask this all the time, usually to no avail, but does anybody know if this is in the print version?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Tue 20 Nov 2018, 12:21 pm

Nobody wants to admit to buying tabloids.

Here it is again in the Daily Star which has had more than its share over the years of cretinous stories.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/743505/madeleine-mccann-alive-theory-police-lead-portugal-paedophile-kidnap
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 4:13 am

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-re-examine-13640983

I don't think I've heard of the drunk driver nonsense before.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 7:37 am

Guinea Pig wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-re-examine-13640983

I don't think I've heard of the drunk driver nonsense before.
I wrote earlier in some other threads that this is how the 'investigation" probably will end.
She walked out, hit & run accident, she went up in smoke and the driver is dead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 9:31 am

In a way it confirms what a lot of people have suspected,the girl was dead before the world knew her name.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 10:14 am

I was going to say that you couldn't make it up but actually someone did in the first series of The Missing.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/tv-and-radio-reviews/11297283/The-Missing-Review-Episode-8-Finale-James-Nesbitt.html
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 12:05 pm

I wasn't the only one going WTF about that ending - such a disappointment.

I didn't plan to watch the second series as a result but I'm glad that I did as it was much better.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 12:47 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 3:02 pm

If they conclude that she woke up and walked out it will be very interesting to hear the explanation to why the window was opened and the shutter raised.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 3:54 pm

And why was cuddle cat found on her pillow and not on the road?

Back to top Go down

Post  canada12 on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 5:00 pm

If she woke up and wandered, what did Eddie and Keela detect?
canada12
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 6:24 pm

canada12 wrote:If she woke up and wandered, what did Eddie and Keela detect?

Bullshit, presumably.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 6:35 pm

Were any of the paths that Madeleine would have taken en route to the tapas bar even accessible to vehicles? 

She could of course have wandered further afield but did nobody see a small child in pyjamas wandering alone?

I suppose it's no sillier though than the yarn that the McCanns have expected us to believe all these years.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 6:47 pm

Freedom wrote:Were any of the paths that Madeleine would have taken en route to the tapas bar even accessible to vehicles? 

She could of course have wandered further afield but did nobody see a small child in pyjamas wandering alone?

I suppose it's no sillier though than the yarn that the McCanns have expected us to believe all these years.

Yes the road down to the entrance to the complex from the apartment was open to cars as was the one behind the apartment but this would only be accessed via the locked wooden door.

If a car knocks an animal or person down though there would have been screeching brakes at the least if not careering into a wall or lamp post so the sound of impact.

The people who were two floors up from the McCanns, their name slips my mind at the moment, they gave a statement saying they were sat on their balcony having a nightcap and didn't hear anything other than voices around the pool calling. So they didn't hear any child shouting for her parents or crying.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 3:25 pm

The McCanns feel the claims of woke and wandered as being investigated by SY are insulting .

MADELEINE McCann’s parents are convinced their daughter was kidnapped and have dismissed "insulting" claims she could have woken up and wandered out of their holiday apartment.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7828725/madeleine-mccann-parents-slam-claims-she-wasnt-kidnapped/
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 3:53 pm

We know what to expect from Tracey Kandohla!

How it is "insulting" to suggest that Madeleine could have wandered off when that is the mostly solution with any child left unattended I don't know.

No, she couldn't have opened the shutters but what about the unlocked patio doors?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 4:25 pm

It's a pretty precarious situation the McCann's are sitting in . Of course we don't know what is real or not real because it's coming from media but I believe this "car accident investigation" could be real because they want find any abductors and SY has promised to solve the case and how will they do this without an abductor and the Tapasgang is out of interest?
I think we all knows who opened up that window and the McCann's have claimed "abduction" since the first minute and the only thing they have for the abduction story is this window.
McCann's says "A 4yo could not raised the shutters and open the window", and I believe they are right in this.
But what if MET/PJ one day want to end this and say that she died in a car accident, OR there was actually an car accident but I wonder then what happens to the open-window-abduction-theory?
It would be easy to let a 4 yo try to raise a similar shutter and open up a similar window and see if it's possible, I don't believe it is possible(imo)
Summary.
The McCann's put everything on one card, the window card and this window is holy for them in their abduction claims.
This window could wreck McCann's theory and they are now furious when their holy window don't play a part in this "accident theory" in media yesterday because they knows who opened up that window and raised those shutters.
The only thing that could save them is if MET/PJ says that an abduction took place, if not they must explain how the shutters could been raised and how the window could be opened.

Yes Freedom, if she walked out through the patiodoor they must also explain why the window was open.
Some imo and some speculations.

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 4:31 pm

Freedom wrote:We know what to expect from Tracey Kandohla!

How it is "insulting" to suggest that Madeleine could have wandered off when that is the mostly solution with any child left unattended I don't know.

No, she couldn't have opened the shutters but what about the unlocked patio doors?

That's just what I was thinking Freedom!
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 4:36 pm

Until recently, the McCanns have been pretty quiet since they were apparently instructed to stop speaking to the media by Scotland Yard prior to the 11th anniversary.

Yes we had the rants against Mr Amaral and the crying Gerry radio show but it's only since the police visited to "keep the McCanns updated" that they've reverted to the weekly rehashed updates from a source close to the investigation and Kate's outrage.

Maybe the noose is tightening and the McCanns have nothing to lose by antagonising the police.

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 6:20 pm

Freedom wrote:We know what to expect from Tracey Kandohla!

Fiona Payne Rog statement.
" 'She did, she brought it up and that she, I mean, this is awful in retrospect as well, she asked what my opinion was on, erm, tut, on whether they were okay leaving the, the doors unlocked, because she was saying 'Is it better that if Madeleine wakes up she can get out and find us or', erm, 'or locking it and, you know, finding that we're not there and the door's locked if she woke up', because Madeleine had woken up, what I thought was the night before. Erm, tut, and it was in that context really, just asking, you know, what I thought. So it was obviously something that was on her mind a bit, huh".

It seems like Kate discussed this scenario that she could walk out with Fiona, but today is it "ridiculous"

Gerry and Kate McCann have branded the theory "ridiculous" as heavy shutters found open in the bedroom where their children were sleeping would have to have been opened by Maddie.
A family source said: "Kate and Gerry have always maintained that their daughter was abducted and simply didn’t get up and wander off to her fate.
"To suggest this is almost ridiculous."

Back to top Go down

Post  poster on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 8:24 pm

A family source said: "Kate and Gerry have always maintained that their daughter was abducted and simply didn’t get up and wander off to her fate.
"To suggest this is almost ridiculous."

No more ridiculous than to maintain she was abducted with no evidence to support the claim.

As Kate writes in her book, in the majority of cases where children disappear in mysterious circumstances, the person or people responsible are known to the child - family, friends or other people trusted by the child. I see nothing to suggest that this case is any different.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 8:33 pm

I do get a sinking feeling that they might actually try to make this fly, especially if some tenuous "evidence" can be found to support it. It's no less coherent than the Ben Needham conclusion.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next