MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

+10
Guinea Pig
PMR
Mimi
bluebell
unreorganised
dogs don't lie
What's_up_doc?
Andrew
Freedom
candyfloss
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter - Page 5 Empty Re: Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:21 am

What's_up_doc? wrote:It's not just calling people OAPs Andrew, there's just too much name calling in general. Nobody wants to see you get bruised and bashed but you are being very antagonistic calling JH and TB names and making serious accusations. If it's a trap, you are walking right into it. Never say anything you wouldn't be happy to hear read out in court and you'll be fine. Hope that doesn't sound sanctimonious but I think it's a trap and don't want you to walk into it. Stay here with people you can trust.
sunny

Hi, doc. I understand what you're saying and thanks.

Yes it probably is some trap but I'm hardly going to end up in court by questioning Jill and Tony's motives and calling them shills alongside other more obvious shills. And if there was any truth in that death threat nonsense then I would've been prosecuted and in court years ago.

But I will take on board your advice and others as well.

I suppose I'm too stubborn for my own good as if I walk away now then I've played into Jill and Tony's hands and they got what they wanted.

Oh dear, what a mess. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter - Page 5 Empty Re: Clarification about Andrew posting on Twitter

Post  What's_up_doc? Thu 08 Jun 2017, 10:58 am

I don't think you will end up in court Andrew but TB will probably keep a record of stuff that is said about him and if it's in writing then it's irrefutable. Unfortunately, even if you are provoked, your response should avoid personal attacks because that might be what he's looking for, he/she can then play the victim. You've only dabbled and we all make mistakes on social media, I know I got sucked into spats with Verdi I wish I'd avoided. You make a really positive contribution here. I would say leave them be, their forum has long since pressed the self destruct button and again that might be the motive to just extinguish sensible discussion. That's probably what McCann supporters wants on Twitter, to extinguish intelligent discussion and then sit back and say look at these nasty people squabbling amongst themselves. For that to happen, they need agent provocateurs. scratch 
I hope you stay here and put it down to experience. flower

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 2:40 pm

Andrew wrote:
What's_up_doc? wrote:It's not just calling people OAPs Andrew, there's just too much name calling in general. Nobody wants to see you get bruised and bashed but you are being very antagonistic calling JH and TB names and making serious accusations. If it's a trap, you are walking right into it. Never say anything you wouldn't be happy to hear read out in court and you'll be fine. Hope that doesn't sound sanctimonious but I think it's a trap and don't want you to walk into it. Stay here with people you can trust.
sunny

Hi, doc. I understand what you're saying and thanks.

Yes it probably is some trap but I'm hardly going to end up in court by questioning Jill and Tony's motives and calling them shills alongside other more obvious shills. And if there was any truth in that death threat nonsense then I would've been prosecuted and in court years ago.

But I will take on board your advice and others as well.

I suppose I'm too stubborn for my own good as if I walk away now then I've played into Jill and Tony's hands and they got what they wanted.

Oh dear, what a mess. scratch

It's a mess of your own making, I'm afraid. I doubt that TB or Jill are too bothered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jun 2017, 2:50 pm

I think Jill and Tony are extremely bothered, Luna.

But nevermind hey. Have a good afternoon.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 2:57 pm

@ Andrew, I don't think so.  You have an inflated view of your contribution.

I'm having a lovely afternoon, despite your sarcasm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jun 2017, 3:02 pm

Nope. Don't have an inflated view at all.

Glad you're having a lovely afternoon Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 08 Jun 2017, 3:04 pm

Okay, let's all move on now.

Lessons have been learned as is said whenever something goes wrong - or I hope that they have!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 3:05 pm

No, of course you don't, the self-proclaimed most prolific poster.

Carry on tweeting, just stop complaining.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jun 2017, 3:11 pm

Self-proclaimed?

It says it on the forum that I've made the most posts.

Listen, you don't like me. It seems to bother you a lot so don't read and stop whinging.

But as Freedom has just said. Lets move on.

Thanking you.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 08 Jun 2017, 3:16 pm

I'm going to remove a bit of your post, Andrew, as it's an accusation of sorts.

The topic has run its course so is now locked.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5